Xeplegh's Happy Hallowe'en Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's introduce ourselves, then!"

"What!? But... But she looks like she's busy. She's on her phone," said Lilly as Rose dragged her along as she approached her.

"Hi!" said Rose to the Draculette. "I love your costume!"

"Qu'est-ce que tu fais!?" whispered Lilly frantically.

"Making a friend."

The vampire looked up from her phone and smiled shyly. "Oh! Um, thanks."

"The hair really sells it. It makes you look very magical. Eldritch! You're killing that sexy, scary vampire look."

"Thanks. Um, you are very sexy too." She was blushing now as she looked up at Rose, who was quite a bit taller than her.

"I know, right?" Rose struck a little pose, twisting her torso and thrusting her chest out. "A friend of ours made this costume for me. I told her to make it cleavagy, and she really blew it out of the park."

"Yes. Um. They are very big." Lilly cocked her head at her. Something felt... off about this girl. But maybe that was just her anxiety messing with her.

"Hey, wanna get a picture together?" Rose pulled her phone out of her cleavage (her costume had no pockets, so that was where she was keeping everything tonight) and held it up. "My name's Rose, by the way. And this is Lilly."

"I am, uh. Emily. And yes. That would be nice."

Rose grinned and pulled Lilly in close to her. "Come on, scoot over here so you're in the shot!" she said to Emily.

"Right..." Emily sidled over next to Rose. Lilly watched her do it, and she saw something... Strange. At one point it seemed like Emily's hand phased right through Rose's arm, like a ghost. It happened very quickly, just for a fraction of a second, so fast that Lilly was uncertain if it had actually happened or if she was just seeing things. It might have been a silly thing to suspect, but then again, it might not have been. Magic was real now, and the only people who really knew anything about it were being very picky about who they taught, so most people (Lilly included) understood almost nothing about it. Who even knew what was possible anymore?

But... no. Emily wrapped an arm around Rose's shoulder, and she was quite clearly solid. Lilly could even feel the heat from her hand, since she was right there on Rose's other side.

"Say cheese!"

The flash went off, and Emily seemed almost surprised by it. She blinked and looked up at Rose, confused. "The picture is gotten?"

"Yeah, look." Rose showed them both the photo. Lilly half-expected Emily to not show up in the picture, or for there to be an empty costume standing there, but no. She was right there, next to the two of them.

"Hey!" said Emily after they had all detached from each other. "Isn't that your friend?" She pointed at a short hall near the back of the room, beyond which was a kitchen. Emerging from it was Mari, carrying a paper plate loaded up with chips and sour cream, and she was wearing...

"Holy shit," said Rose. "Look at that costume!"

Lilly recognized it. There was a comic book that Mari liked, though she couldn't remember the name. The main character was a street tough who lived in the scuzzy streets of a futuristic city on Mars, and she fought... Robots or aliens or something. Lilly couldn't remember exactly. She did remember, however, that it was an erotic comic. Mari's costume was a completely accurate rendition of the protagonist's outfit. There was a leather jacket. There were tight, form-fitting pants. Her hair, normally black, was dyed a vivid, electric pink. She even had the loose, skimpy top, complete with both cleavage and underboob.

This shirt, on the actual character, was pretty racy. She was very modestly-chested though. Mari, on the other hand, had a chest that was somewhere between Rose's and Lilly's in size. This, of course, meant that they were bigger than her own head. The shirt had been tailored to fit her, but to be just as revealing as it was on the original character, and given the sheer amount that she had to show off the effect was even greater on Mari. They wobbled a bit as she carried the plate into the room, playing peek-a-boo with her navel whenever she leaned forward a bit.

Lilly had never seen Mari topless, but she had a feeling that the bottom hem of the shirt ended right under her nipples, because there was a lot of boob peeking out from under that thing. She discovered at that moment that Mari's marking (Which was her particular weird magical body thing. It looked like a tattoo, a pattern of twisting, branching lines that had always reminded Lilly of vines.) covered the entirety of her right breast, including the undersides, as well as her shoulder and upper arm, which were the parts that Lilly had known about before.

"Good god," said Rose. "And I thought I was being daring!"

"Seems about right for Mari," said Lilly. "Hey, um. Emily?"

She had gone back to texting on her phone, but she looked up. "Oh. Yes?"

"How'd you know Mari's a friend of ours?"

She blinked. "She talked about you two," she said after a pause that was just a bit too long. "Lilly and Rose. The flower couple."

"I love that that's just Mari's name for us now," said Rose. "I think it's cute. I think I'm gonna go and say hi to her, but it was nice to meet you, Emily!"

"Yes." She had already gone back to texting.

"Hey, one second." Lilly pulled Rose aside. "Does everyone at this party seem kinda... Weird to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, everyone's just a bit... Off. They just feel... I don't know, weird."

"The host doesn't speak English as a first language, that one guy was drunk, and Emily's just shy."

Lilly made a face. "Maybe. It's just that-"

"What are we whispering about?" asked Mari.

The two of them jumped, and Rose actually cried out in surprise. "Jesus, Mari!"

"And Joseph." Mari gave them the grin that she exclusively reserved for when she made puns and corny jokes.

"You snuck up on us!"

"Sure did. What do you think?" She held her arms out and did a slow-turn. "Sexy, right?"

"I thought that I was going almost too far with my boobs," said Rose, "but shit, girl. How have you not fallen out of that thing yet?"

Mari winked and lifted the shirt to reveal... Just more boob. Her entire breast was exposed, but there was, apparently, no nipple. Instead, there was just a bump in her skin where it should have been. "Aura made these pasties for me that match my skin tone exactly. That girl is a fucking sorceress, I swear. The bottoms of my areolas peek out from beneath the shirt if I'm not wearing 'em."

"Whoa..." Rose leaned in close, examining Mari's breast very carefully. "I can't even see the edges. It's seamless with your actual skin."

"She's good, right?"

"Yeah, god damn. And, hey, you aren't drunk, either!"

Mari pulled her shirt back down. "Nope, I drove here and I've got no ride home, so I'm a teetotaler tonight."

"Huh. Why were you talking so weirdly when we were texting earlier, then?"

"I talk weird all the time. It amuses me. I have fun with language."

"She does mispronounce things on purpose just to make herself laugh," said Lilly. "Like the way she says 'mosquito.'"

"Muh-skwee-toe. How can you not pronounce it like that? It's fun!"

"Muh-skwee-toe." Lilly laughed. "It is kinda fun. But hey, speaking of weirdness, do the people at this party seem kind of strange to you, Mari?"

"You're referring to how everyone talks like they're a character from The Room? Yeah, I noticed."

"Yes, that's it! I couldn't put my finger on it, but it's like everyone's speaking English as a second language, only none of them have accents."

"Or rather, they have American accents," said Mari. "Yeah, I'm not sure. I've asked a few people if it's supposed to be a theme party, but they all just looked at me funny. But like, if it was a theme party wouldn't that be exactly what you would do when someone calls you out on it? Still, everyone seems pretty nice, even if they're all weird. Honestly, Xeplegh's the least strange of the bunch. And hey, speaking of her... Rose, do you know if she's into girls?"

"Uh... Why would I know that?"

Mari shrugged. "I guess you two have just never talked about it? I'm pretty sure she was flirting with me before you two got here, is the thing. A lot of the people here have been flirting with me, actually. Mostly girls, which is weird, but I'm not complaining." She grinned and shook her chest a little bit. "The costume's doing its job. I was hoping that it would get me laid, and prospects are looking good. I keep waiting for Xeplegh to make a move and ask me for my number or something, but if she doesn't before the end of the night I think I will." She looked apprehensively at Rose all of a sudden. "Uh, it won't be weird for you if we hook up, would it?"

"No? Why would it be?"

"I mean, I don't know how close you two are."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Time for games!" cried Xeplegh, who had returned from upstairs. "Who wants to play Truth or Dare?"

"Oh! Hell yeah, I haven't done that in years!" cried Mari, and she immediately joined the circle that was starting to form, the conversation she was just in forgotten instantly.

"I kind of actually hope they hook up, and it goes well," said Rose to Lilly. "With all the shit that she's been going through lately she could use some love."

"I guess. Does she think that you know Hayplague? Xeplak. However you say it."

"It does seem that way. Did you tell her that I know her?"

"No. You don't, right?"

"Never met her before tonight."

"Weird."

"One of us must have said something at some point that made her think that." Rose shrugged. "Anyway, Truth or Dare sounds fun. You in?"

"The last time that I played truth or dare I was in middle school, at a birthday party. A boy I had a crush on dared me to give him a kiss, and I was so nervous that I threw up on him. I'll pass."

"Aw... I'm sorry that happened to you, but I also kinda want to hear that story."

Lilly shrugged. "There's not much more to it than that. I don't really like Truth or Dare though."

"I understand, but I'm gonna play."

"Someone's gonna dare you to flash them. Calling it now."

"If it's a cute girl I might just do it."

"Hmm... being dared to flash the whole party is kind of a hot idea, actually." Lilly looked down at her own chest, and when she spoke again it was very quietly, so that only Rose could hear. "Like, knowing that the whole party is lusting after my tits. In one of our roleplays that would lead to an orgy where everyone here gets to use my boobs as they please. Yeah... That really works for me. We should do that as a scenario sometime."

"But you'd never actually flash the party though."

"Not a fucking chance. There's a big difference between my horny fantasies and reality, and I only let the line between them get blurry in very controlled settings with people I love and trust." She looked pointedly at Rose. "If you want to flash everyone that's cool though. You've got nice boobs. I won't complain if I get to see 'em."

"You've seen them practically every night for past two years."

"Yep, and I still love 'em."

Rose laughed and kissed Lilly on the cheek.

It turned out that five people were playing: Rose, Mari, Emily the Draculette, and Xeplegh herself. Once they were all gathered, Xeplegh produced an empty beer bottle and placed it in the center of the circle that they had formed. "We will go around the circle to spin the bottle. The person the bottle points at is who you must Truth or Dare! I will go first." She spinned it, and when it came to a stop it was pointing right at Mari. Xeplegh clapped excitedly.

"Truth," said Mari without her asking. "I've got no secrets. Make it juicy."

"Okay! What is your... Um, I do not know the word for them in English. Your magic... thing. With your body."

"Aw, is that it?" Mari pointed to her marking. Specifically, she pointed to the part of it that covered the underside of her boob, even though the part of it that covered her shoulder was perfectly visible in that top. "This isn't a tattoo. It appeared after the Quake and it changes colors with my mood."

"Ooh. I thought that it was part of your costume." Xeplegh leaned in close to her. "It changes color? It has been blue all night."

"Blue means I'm feelin' pretty good," said Mari with a grin. "Make me happy and it'll turn pink. Make me really happy and it'll start glowing."

"I would like to make you happy."

"Well, let's hope that the bottle lands on you when my turn comes around." She winked, and Xeplegh actually started to blush a little bit, her pale cheeks tinged red.

She cleared her throat. "Well. Um. Yes. Your turn, Emily!"

Draculette spinned the bottle. It landed on Rose. She blushed.

"Dare," said Rose. "Make it a good one!"

"Okay. Can you um..." She thought for a moment, looking nervously at Rose all the while. "Do... Um. Do a dance?"

"Ha! Can I? Watch this!" She pulled her phone from her cleavage again (Emily and Xeplegh both seemed to take a great amount of interest in that) and put on what Lilly knew to be one of her favorite songs: Fuck Me, by Degenerette. It had a strong, thumping bassline, a quick tempo, and lyrics that were, as the title suggested, shamelessly explicit. It was a good dancing song, and Rose was good at dancing to it. Lilly knew this from experience, because she had seen her dancing to it many times in their apartment. Most of these times Rose did it in her underwear, or even, on a few particularly memorable occasions, completely naked.

She had clothes on now, but it was no less sexy for it. Rose's Fuck Me dance was her own invention, inspired by bellydancing, but also by poledancing. Rose had never really done either of those things in any context other than their apartment, but you wouldn't know it from watching her. There were a lot of hip gyrations (and damn, she was good at those), but there was also a lot of ass-shaking, and much of the dance seemed to involve her running her hands over her chest, squeezing her breasts in just the right ways to draw your eyes to them, emphasize them, make them look like they were this close to falling right out of her top, but somehow they never did.

The whole room was entranced, even the people who weren't playing. All eyes were on her. Lilly would have died of embarrassment if she had been made to do this, but Rose thrived on the attention. She loved it. When she noticed that everyone was watching her she even cranked up the sexiness, thrusting her ass out and spinning just fast enough to make her skirt fan out, giving the room just the slightest, teasing glimpse of what she was wearing underneath it. There wasn't much there, all told.

She danced for the entire length of the song, and when it was finished the whole room clapped and cheered. She was sweating a little bit now, and when she bowed Lilly could practically feel everyone watching hoping for a wardrobe malfunction, but by some miracle they stayed put.

"That was incredible, sweetie," said Lilly as Rose sat back down next to her.

"It was fun!" She laughed, giddy, and kissed Lilly on the lips. This caused another hoot of excitement from the room, and Lilly blushed.

"That was amazing, Rose!" said Xeplegh, clapping. "You are a very good dancer! And it is your turn to spin, too!"

"Ah, yeah!" Spin. It landed on Mari.

"Truth," said Mari. "Give me a sexy question. There's nothing that I won't answer."

"Knowing you, I can believe that," said Rose. She thought for a moment. "What's your biggest kink?"

"Uh... What is a kink? I do not know this word," said Xeplegh.

"It's something that you think is sexy that most people don't think is sexy." Mari grinned. "It's an easy answer for me, too. Pregnancy, no question."

"Whoa, really?"

"Yeah. Like, I have a weird relationship with it though. The idea of being pregnant? Hot as fuck." She leaned back and sucked in her breath, pushing her stomach out as far as possible. It was normally very flat, since Mari was fairly thin everywhere except her chest, so all it did was add a little bit of roundness to it. "Having a huge tummy, that'd be awesome, and my boobs would probably get even huger, and it'd be hot to make milk."

"Are... Are you fucking with us?" said Rose.

"Nope. Pretty weird though, huh?"

"No, that's not what I meant. It's just that..." She looked at Lilly, who shook her head, because she knew what Rose was about to say. 'Me and Lilly have the same kinks.' She didn't really mind if Mari knew, but she wasn't very keen on the idea of having that particular information shared with a room full of strangers. Something to tell her later, maybe. "It's not weird at all. That's pretty close to vanilla, as far as kinks go, honestly."

"It is weird though, because I definitely don't want kids. I hate children. Seriously, I fantasize about having a huge tummy, but then I think about what would happen after the kids in that tummy come out and my ovaries shrivel up like a pair of grapes in the sun."

"Really?" said Lilly. "I don't know, I think I'd like having kids someday."

Mari looked at her. "Yeah, you'd make a good mom. I wouldn't though, mostly because I'd hate the little shits. To each her own." She shrugged. "Anyway, my turn!"

The bottle landed on Rose, who immediately said "Dare."

"Flash the party," said Mari, and Xeplegh's eyebrows shot up.

Rose laughed. "You heard me and Lilly talking earlier, didn't you?"

"Some of it. And I know that everyone was just waiting for them to fly out of your top while you were dancing. You gonna do it?"

"I will if you do it too."

"Ha! You're on. Hold on, I'll even do this..." Mari pulled her top down as far as it would go (it still didn't even cover her chest completely) and carefully peeled off her pasties, tossing them into her lap while making sure that the top kept her covered. "Wouldn't be fair if I kept them on."

"You're a good sport, Mari," said Rose. She put her hands on the top of her dress, preparing to pull it down...

"Wait!" said Xeplegh. "Um, everyone, put your phones in the circle before they do this!"

"Oh, good point," said Mari. "Thanks for that."

Everyone at the party complied, immediately. In silence. It was... sort of weird. Nobody even tried to complain, or agree, or say anything at all about it. And nobody showed the slightest bit of hesitation. Within moments, there was a pile of phones sitting in the middle of the circle, and Xeplegh even checked them all to make sure that none were in camera mode.

"Cool," said Rose. "You ready?"

"Let's do this." Mari scooted up close to Rose's side, so that they were right next to each other. "Three. Two... One!"

The room went wild. Everyone, boys and girls, hooted and cheered at the sight of what might have been, for some of them, the four biggest breasts that they had ever seen. Rose shook her chest, making them bounce and jiggle, and Mari squeezed hers between her hands. Her marking (it was still blue), as it turned out, circled and twisted completely around her areolas (which were easily as big across as her palms, big even for her size) but it did not encroach upon them.

Without warning, Rose threw her arm around Mari's shoulder and pulled her close, then pushed her breasts so that her left was squished up against Mari's right. When that happened, the marking immediately turned a bright, vivid pink. Mari looked surprised for a moment, but before she could do anything Rose was already pulling away and putting her breasts back into her top. "Dare accepted and conquered," she said coolly.

"I don't know how the two of you can do that without dying of embarrassment," said Lilly.

"Why would I be embarrassed?" said Rose. "My boobs are awesome, people like seeing them, and I like showing them off."

"Hear hear!" said Mari with a laugh. "That embarrassment stems from society conditioning you to believe that your body is dirty and sinful. Fuck that! I think I'm beautiful, and I'm not gonna be shy about it!"