Xerox Office Adventure

Story Info
He gets nasty with his assistant after seeing special Xeroxs.
6.9k words
4.42
4.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers

To all outward appearances I am a normal 36 year old man living a very vanilla life in a laid back Midwestern suburb. I have the "American Dream" family of a wife, two kids and two dogs. My wife, Donna, is terrific and loves sex as much as I do. The only problem is that I suppose like most couples, our sex is also vanilla.

She knows that I have several kinks or fetishes And has reluctantly tried to go along with them from time to time but it is clear that her heart and therefore libido is not into it. I decided several years ago to quit trying to get her to do things that make her uncomfortable like panty play and water sports. The result has been that three or four times a year she will pick one of my kinks and allow me to have a bit of fun. On my last birthday she wore stockings and garter and I kissed her feet before fucking them as part of our foreplay.

Overall I was truly happy about my life including the sexual aspects when fate stepped in and made things far more complicated. I work at one of those typical offices with dozens of cubicles but am just high enough up to have an office about the size of a jail cell. About 18 months ago I was assigned an assistant as I was working on some very involved projects. The young woman assigned to me was very sharp; perhaps having the highest IQ in the office. I have always been attracted to intelligent gals which is why my wife and I get along so well.

In addition to her IQ there was something else about Melissa which I couldn't put my finger on but from the moment we met I knew I would have no trouble in working with her There were two problems, however. First, she ended up spending most of our day in my office as the projects demanded a lot of collaboration. Second she was smoking hot, at least by my definition. Picture this she stood about 5'6" weighing about 140 pounds with dreamy brown eyes and soft brown hair. I know to some she sounds a little heavy but I have never had a thing for toothpick girls. Melissa had thick thighs and a large meaty ass and her breasts were around a C or D cup.

The first couple of weeks were strictly business as we checked and double-checked reports and ledgers and compared figures. There was an undercurrent of sexuality right from the beginning as my cock always, at least, was at half-mast in her presence and our eyes would lock from time to time. In the third week we were both more used to one another and began making jokes and kidding around. By the end of the week many of our comments had dual meaning.

It was then that the touching began, nothing major a hand on a knee or shoulder or a grab of the arm. Quickly this developed into constant teasing and sarcastic comments. When I noticed an error on one of her papers she would say, "Kiss my ass."

My response as you might expect was, "Bare it." Something seemed different when we said it though. There would follow a moment of silence each time. On the following Monday came the moment that would change things forever. I wasn't in a good mood mostly because it was Monday when Melissa caught something I screwed up on.

"Blow me," I answered in my most snotty voice. My face turned pink right away as that seemed much worse than what she had said to me the previous week. She just turned and looked at me and smiled trying to decide how to reply.

"Pull it out then," she replied with attitude. Now I was bright red and took a moment to recover from her challenge.

"You'd die if I really pulled it out and you know it," I chided her. Before she could answer I changed the subject but the cat was out of the bag and I knew the stakes had just been raised so that something was bound to happen. About an hour later she said she needed to make some copies but when she got up her rump was very close to my face.

Without thinking I gave it a swat. To my surprise she did not move

so I swatted it again. I thought I heard a little coo as the slap landed as she moved away. I joked, "That'll teach you for sticking that thing in my face."

"Kiss my ass!" Melissa promptly replied laughing.

"Make a Xerox of it and I will, but make sure your ass hole Is clearly visible." I said quietly as she now had the door ajar. We both laughed as she headed to the copy room. She was gone awhile and I began wondering what was taking her so long. Maybe there was a line or the machine broke down again. I knew there was no way she could possibly make the copy I teased her about as she would be caught as busy as that room was. I watched her come back into the room with a weird smile on her face and I got nervous.

"Here it is, now kiss it!" she laughed boastfully. There it was a full color Xerox of her butt. Her ass took up the entire page but one could clearly see the deep ass crack and her brown puckering hole. The copy was so good you could make out some tiny hairs and the ridges and bumps on her anal ring. I gasped in utter disbelief; so shocked that I made no attempt to hide the bulge in my trousers.

"How in the hell did you get away with this? Christ I was kidding...fucking gorgeous," my voice trembling in both disbelief and excitement. I thought for a second and then knew what I had to do. I planted my lips right on the copy in the middle of her rectum.

"It was rather easy. I have a key so I can lock myself in when we have a high priority project, remember? So I locked myself in and dropped my drawers and there you have the result. Too bad you'll never experience the real thing though," she chided me. After a couple more comments I stuffed the copy in my drawer before she had the chance to tear it up. Here it was only 10:00 and I couldn't concentrate on our work thinking of the real thing and the photocopy in my drawer.

My palms were sweating and my heart raced every time she moved close. Alarm bells were ringing very loud in my brain understanding we were not very far from an extra-marital affair in the office. Sitting up to calm myself and refocus I wiped some sweat from my forehead, "Gawd it is hot in here."

"It sure is! Would you mind if I removed my bra? I have a puddle of sweat in there," she asked as if it were the most natural thing in the world. My mouth gaped open in shock and it took me a moment to collect my thoughts. She was wearing a fairly heavy blouse so I wasn't worried about her breasts or nipples showing through the material.

"You'd have to go to the bathroom to do it as you can't show your breasts out here," I answered trying to remain calm but being far from it.

"I bet I can take it off without showing anymore skin than I am already showing!" she challenged.

"Not possible," was my pompous reply.

"Wanna bet? If I win you take me out for a five star dinner and drinks tonight and if you win I'll wear my shortest mini-skirt and sluttiest stockings to work tomorrow without panties so you can see the real ass and not just some copy," she sounded confident. I'd only seen women take off a bra when their other clothes were off and knew that was the way it was supposed to work so I jumped on the bet.

"Ok I'll take that bet but you have three minutes and you have to face me the entire time," we shook on it. I started timing. Quickly she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra and shook her boobs free from it. Then she reached a hand up the opposite sleeve and pulled the bra strap down while retracting her arm and in less than thirty seconds I saw the shoulder strap caught on her fingers. She flicked it off and I could hear her exhale as the bra had been pulled so tightly against her that it hurt a bit. Then used her other hand to reach up into the other sleeve and with one good pull she yanked out the entire bra and dangled it from her finger.

"You owe me dinner! That was less than a minute," she said triumphantly as she put the bra into her purse. Now not only did I have a picture of the ass of a goddess in my drawer but she was sitting right next to me with her tits jiggling every time she moved. I knew I had to do something to shock her and get even. Nothing came to mind so we continued to try and work.

Melissa and I went our separate ways for lunch. I ran a couple of errands and stopped at a deli for an overstuffed roast beef sandwich and potato salad. I was still thinking about Melissa's teasing and flirting when I remembered to call my wife and let her know that it would be a late night. My face was red in shame but I also wasn't worried about her finding out as my work often caused late evenings and I'd charge the dinner to the company and repay them telling Human Resources I pulled out the wrong card by mistake which had actually happened to me a few times before.

Then it hit me that to that point Melissa and I weren't really doing anything wrong as there is nothing wrong with coworkers having dinner together and we hadn't actually done anything sexual together. Then, why was I feeling so guilty? When Melissa got back I could instantly tell she had not put the bra back on causing me to gulp. We worked for about an hour before she announced, "I've got to go pee."

Whereupon I picked up my empty coffee cup seeing a chance to embarrass her and get even. Holding it out to her, "How about taking this with you into the stall and filling it up for me?"

"You mean bring you back a cup of my piss?" she asked nervously.

"Exactly, I bet it'll be delicious," I told her with a huge smile on my face challenging her nerve. She shrugged her shoulders and gave me a strange look and walked away with my cup. Three minutes later she was back and to my surprise she handed me a cup of very warm urine. I looked at the golden nectar and swished it around the cup as you would do a glass of fine wine.

"You aren't really going to drink that are you?" she frowned in what appeared to be disgust. I figured she wouldn't have brought me her piss unless she was somewhat prepared for me to consume it. I inhaled the aroma deeply which caused my cock to jump in my trousers.

"sure I am, I wouldn't have asked for it unless I was gonna drink it," lifting the cup to my face I took a big gulp.

"delicious, do you want a taste?" Melissa slowly shook her head negatively but her look of disgust was fading. It took four more gulps to drink the rest down and then I licked my lips in self-satisfaction. Melissa sat motionless just looking at me. I wasn't sure whether she was waiting for me to upchuck or having feelings of lust or something in between.

"That was very different," she whispered barely able to get out the words. I put the cup aside and smiled at her and patted her knee.

"Thank you Melissa, your urine is wonderfully delicious. Hope my little fetishes don't gross you out." We managed to work the rest of the afternoon productively even though there was sexual tension like never before. I knew something had to be done about it one way or another. Both of us knew the right thing but that seemed to be less and less of an option.

Finally the workday was over and it was time to go to the restaurant after Melissa changed and put back on her bra. We walked as it was only a couple of blocks away and a block from Melissa's apartment. They seated us at a dark corner booth for two. The atmosphere of the place was meant for romance. We ordered Steak Diane for two as it was the house specialty and the wine flowed freely.

"So what other fetishes do you have besides drinking my piss?" Melissa asked as we ate our salads. I gagged and choked not expecting the question during dinner. I thought and decided to be honest, after all, we weren't dating.

"I have a lot of them. Let's see there is foot kissing and play. I love a woman in stockings and garters and have a thing for panties and sexy lingerie. I can't forget ass kissing and ass fucking. I like some rough play from time to time like titty torture and cock torture and perhaps a bit of spanking. And, of course, you already witnessed a little of my piss fetish," I said checking out her reaction and then continued.

". I have a lot of favorite fetishes. How about you I told you mine now it's your turn." Just then the waiter delivered our entrée so the conversation paused. Melissa hadn't even flinched as I told her my list but then again she was on her third or fourth glass of wine.

"That is quite a list. I've never thought of my fetishes or kinks before but your list sounds like it is similar to what I'd say. I haven't done much water sports but love a spanking while being fucked. I also like having food eaten from my tits." She smiled at me with a twinkle in her eyes as we both knew that there was no turning back as we were both on fire. I reached for her face and pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her hard and passionately as I cupped a breast with my hand and squeezed as hard as I could. Causing her to moan into my mouth.

"Let's finish this quickly and go to my place and talk more about fetishes," she purred as she grabbed my cock through my pants and squeezed it very hard. We were both very hungry so leaving without finishing was not an option but we did eat very rapidly. After polishing off two bottles of wine we walked out into the night air and I put my arm around her and immediately my hand fell to the roundness of her plump ass. It took her two tries to unlock her door.

As she kicked the door closed I yanked her into my arms. We kissed roughly, biting each other's lips and tongues. After the kiss I pulled her head back by her hair to allow better access to her thin neck and began biting it while we slammed our crotches together. My hand swept up her backside and under her skirt until I was groping her panties, "You ain't gonna get much sleep tonight. So, fucking hot, I'm gonna kiss every inch of your body."

"Neither are you," she cooed back in the most sensual low voice I've ever heard. Both of us had momentarily forgotten about my wife. I helped Melissa out of her outer garments as she stripped me naked. She wrapped her hand around my manhood when it hit me that I had to go home as there would be no explaining being gone all night.

""Melissa I can't spend the night. I Need to call my wife and tell her I'll be home about 10:00 or so.," I was already moaning from her touch. Reluctantly she pointed at the phone. As soon as I started talking to Donna Melissa swirled her tongue around my cock head. The next thing I knew I was sliding deeper and deeper into her mouth. This was the one time my wife wanted to chat for a few minutes.

Intending to push Melissa away I reached down to do just that but instead I found myself wrapping my hand in her silky hair. Soon I was fucking her mouth with abandon even as I was somehow able to carry on my conversation on the phone. Knowing I could do or say nothing Melissa squeezed my balls while her other hand found my shit hole jabbing first one and then two fingers up my backdoor.

"Melissa, you're gonna pay for this," I choked out as I hung up the phone. I was panting hard as my excitement was at fever pitch. I groaned just as a large load of spunk shot into the back of her throat. She gulped and kept on sucking my member. I couldn't seem to stop fucking her mouth as she milked my jiz from me. Finally she stood up and we kissed passionately. I was able to taste myself in her mouth.

"That was fun," she giggled. "Now let's go to bed and see what else we can do." She took me by the hand and we walked down the hallway to her bedroom. I roughly pulled her into my arms and gave her a tonsillectomy with my tongue. My hands slid up her back and unfastened her bra. Briefly I considered trying to take it off the same way she had but instead I pulled her top off and then the bra.

As I ogled her breast I noticed that her hard brown nipples stood out from her tits like small pebbles on top of her quarter size areolas. I tossed off my shirt and putting a foot behind her ankle I pushed her to the bed. While she was recovering from the fall I got out of my remaining clothing. In an instant I was kissing her tits, working from one to the other, "Fuck! Part of me has wanted this since I interviewed you for the job!"

"Me too," she replied breathlessly as I pulled off her skirt and sexy panties revealing her furry pussy. I sat on the floor beside the bed and pulled her legs over the side and frantically kissed her feet. I sucked and nibbled on each toe in turn before licking on her arch. As I gave her feet my oral attention I worked her thighs further apart until the full wonders of her pussy were revealed to me. Her lips were already glistening amongst her furry muff.

It was As if her shining lips were calling to me so I pushed on the underside of her thighs until her knees were against her breasts. I swiped my tongue from her rosebud all the way to her clit and back down. In the next few minutes my mouth, including my teeth, explored both holes and her nub. It did not take long for her to begin to grind her entire crotch against my face.

Her entire body shuddered several times as she cried out that she was cumming. As she started to go limp I paid special attention to her ass hole stabbing my tongue in and out as if fucking it. When her breathing began to return to normal I climbed on the bed next to her and gave her a kiss sharing her honey with her.

"I can't leave until we have fucked!" I said as I rolled her onto her stomach and helped her to her knees. Neither of us worried about protection as we had both been with very few partners so STD's were not likely and she was on the pill.

But mostly, we didn't worry because we were just too horny to stop even for the few seconds it would have taken to put on a condom. I slid into place and pushed my cock past the outer folds of her womanhood planning to take it slow, easy and romantic when she snapped, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, I like it rough!"

A moment later I was pounding her twat furiously with hard and deep strokes nearly knocking her off balance with my inward thrusts. I heard a growl cum from deep inside of her as smack after smack from my hands landed roughly on her ass. The bed protested under each thrust. Melissa snuck a hand on to her clit and was rapidly frigging herself. Before she could cum I drizzled a lot of spit over her ass hole and fingered inside.

Without saying anything I retracted my cock from her pussy and shoved it up Melissa's bowels. She cried out very loudly sending a wave of concern through my being. Moments later I was happy that she was ok as she was pushing her ass hole up my shaft. For the next several minutes with ass slapping and hair pulling included I fucked her harder than I could ever remember doing with anyone.

I shot several small loads into her back door while she moaned and gasped with each movement and used her butt muscles to squeeze my member erotically. At the moment that my limp cock fell out of her ass hole I looked over at the clock and saw it was 9:32. I bent down and gave her ass crack a couple of quick licks and whispered in her ear, "I really need to go but you need to clean my cock off first."

The sentence was not even out of my mouth before Melissa's mouth was attached to my cock licking it clean. I then jumped into her shower and rinsed the smells of sex off making sure not to get my hair wet. When I got out Melissa was still nude as we walked to her door. Guilt washed over me along with feelings of continued lust for Melissa as I walked the five blocks to my home wondering what tomorrow would bring at the office.

I was not sure if what happened that night would be a one-time thing or if our lust for one another would rule the day and we would continue having kinky fun. All thoughts of Melissa were washed away, for the moment, when Donna greeted me at our door wearing her hottest fuck-me nightie, stockings and high heels.

This was usually a signal that she would be up for allowing me to do things that she was not normally in to. Donna kissed me passionately while wrapping a leg around my body to pull us tighter together grinding against me. Breaking apart she led me to our bedroom which was lit only with jasmine scented candles. Slowly and seductively she took off my clothes.

hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers
12