Xerox Office Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thought shot through my mind and just as quickly disappeared as I hoped I would have the stamina to please Donna after what Melissa and I had just done. It turns out that I need not have worried as Donna was as hot as ever taking the lead. Her special treat for me was a very hot 69 which was followed by her fucking me on top cowgirl style. Quickly, we fell asleep in one another's arms but I awoke several times trying to make sense of it all.

When I went to work I noticed a red folder in the middle of my desk. Generally, this meant that immediate action was required. Just as I opened the file Melissa walked in shutting the door behind her and sat beside me. There were two pages each containing a photocopy of one of Melissa's feet. She had written on the copies, "Wouldn't these feel good in your mouth or playing with your big cock?"

"I see you've been up to mischief with the Xerox machine again," I gave the big toe in each photocopy a kiss as I looked down at her feet that were covered in a pair of sexy stockings and only partly hidden by a pair of sandals.

"You haven't seen anything yet! If you meet me for lunch at my place you can see a whole lot more," Melissa patted my knee as she got up to retrieve the first project of the day. She was being very smart as the sex could not interfere with the job. I stuffed the Xerox's of her feet into a folder with the one of her butt.

At 9:30 she came back from the copy room with a handful of work product. When she placed it on the desk she pulled one piece of paper off of the bottom, it was a full color close-up of her breasts. I have to give Xerox a lot of credit as the color was brilliant and the detail was well defined. After glancing up from drooling on the copy I looked up and saw a can of Redi Whip beside Melissa's purse. I stammered out some nonsense and went back to work.

The coup d grace was presented to me at 11:00 when she brought in an extreme close-up of her hairy pussy, even the pee hole was clearly visible. Thanks again Xerox! I was shocked at the image and asked her how she did it without leaving juice or pubic hair on the Xerox's glass. That's when she showed me a thin piece of clear plastic that she had laid on the glass to protect it. We then agreed that she would not do anymore Xeroxing of her body.

The fear of getting caught was only one factor but the biggest reason to quit was that she had already copied all of her hottest parts. It was very hard to concentrate for the next hour. My member remained rigid the entire hour before lunch. I called my boss and requested an extra half hour for lunch for both of us as we each had some errands to run. There is no telling if she suspected anything but readily gave her consent.

It was one thing if our coworkers suspected that we were playing around but we were not going to give them ammunition so we departed a couple of minutes apart. As I left first I stopped by a deli and picked up a couple of Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches. Melissa left her door ajar and had poured drinks. We had decided to nourish our bodies before nourishing our lust.

In less than ten minutes the sandwich wrappings were in her trash and we were on our way to her boudoir. Evidently Melissa had been pretty confident that we would spend lunch in her bed as she had covered her bed with a spare sheet to prevent her comforter from absorbing any juices that our activity might cause.

Our hands and mouths were all over each other as we tore off our clothing. Once we were in bed she straddled me and I suddenly felt a very cool sensation on my cock and balls. Melissa was squirting whipped cream from the can onto my privates. She had a hungry look on her face cooing, "I told you last night that I am into food play. It is time for my dessert!"

Putting the can down beside us she slid down my legs and took the head of my member into her mouth slowly licking off the cream. Then she moved to my balls and slurped and suck them clean causing my cock to twitch. From there she proceeded to clean up all around the base of my rod and under my balls.

It seemed to be getting very hot in her room as she began licking my cock like a lollipop scooping up the cream. I was already getting close to orgasm when she sucked my entire length into her talented mouth. Her tongue swirled all around my cock making sure to remove every bit of the canned cream. I growled, "I'm cumming!"

That is when I poured a large amount of my own cream into her ravenous mouth. She kept on sucking for another minute until I pushed her away as it was my turn to have some cream fun.

This action momentarily startled her until I picked up the can of cream and gently pushed her onto her back. Then I pushed down on the nozzle and covered the top of each of her boobs with a large dollop of the sweet substance causing her to visibly shudder. Wasting no time I got on top of Melissa and feverishly ate my dessert from her trembling tits.

It did not take long to devour my treat but I wasn't done yet as I moved down her body and squirted a glob of cream all over her hairy pussy including squirting a small amount inside of her vagina. Voraciously I ate her pussy causing her to orgasm several times. I thought I would Let her recover for a moment by sucking her toes into my mouth. Her sweaty feet were almost as tasty as her boobs and pussy had been but she had other ideas.

"Forget my feet, get up here and fuck me, now," she demanded. There was no need for her to repeat herself as I dropped her feet and glided back up her body. As soon as my member was in reach she gave it a hard tug and pulled it inside of her snatch. Our hips wildly crashed together as she gave my ass several hard swats. I returned her swats by adjusting myself so that I now was roughly mauling her tits. Our orgasms came roaring through like a hurricane.

"That was fucking wonderful! I think that you may be even kinkier than I am," I told her as I rolled to lay beside her. Picking up the can of cream I squirted some in her mouth and kissed her deeply as our tongues dueled with each other. Looking back over at the clock I jumped out of her bed in a panic. Finding a washcloth in the bathroom I quickly washed off the signs of sex, got dressed and literally ran the few blocks to the office.

Melissa followed me back about 15 minutes later after a quick shower as she had more to clean off. I had no trouble covering for her but realized that we would have to get smarter in the future and not use food play during work hours. When she came into my office she locked the door and sat on my desk kicking off her sandals then she rubbed a foot up my leg.

"I believe I interrupted your foot play earlier so why don't you finish what you started now. Pull out that big cock and kiss my feet. I think we can spare a couple of minutes for fun," her voice was husky. I did as she asked but had a little trouble pulling out my rigid pole free of my underwear. I brought one of her feet to my nose and inhaled the sweaty aroma.

As I licked, kissed and sucked all over the first foot she was roughly teasing my cock with the other foot. After I finished with the first foot I went to work on the other one and noticed that Melissa was masturbating. Her foot play got even rougher as I finished eating the second foot. When I released it she used both feet on me. My orgasm was close, I had to bite my lip to keep from making too much noise then with one final jerk of her feet I came growling, "Holy shit!"

After she let me lick all of my sperm from her feet we went back to work as if nothing had happened. Over the next couple of weeks our interludes fell into a sexy pattern. I would spend one or two evenings with her and on the other days we would have lunch together. During the third week our boss called us into her office.

A feeling of dread washed over us. We both wondered which one of us would be fired or if both of us would be let go. She had a very stern look on her face as we sat down. Then a smile appeared, "I've been reviewing your work and it is excellent. You both deserve raises. Melissa I've been most impressed with everything you've done. I'm promoting you to the same position that he has."

Neither of us could believe it, my raise was astonishing as it nearly doubled my pay. In Melissa's case it was nearly triple. The smile on her face grew even bigger, "The raises are absolutely legitimate but I've been watching you guys and I must say the Xerox's were sexy and I couldn't believe when you drank a mug of her piss. But the highlight are the foot jobs."

Pointing at me as she removed her shoes she continued, "Your work has been so good that we cannot afford to loose your contributions. That said, pull out that cock and get under my desk so I can experience what you all have. As for you young lady get up here on my desk."

In a state of shock I did as she directed wondering how she knew all of this. It turned out that this particular Xerox Machine stored a copy of every photo for several days so that management could spot check the copies to make sure that the machine was only being used for company business. As it turned out, our boss had reviewed the copies the same day as Melissa had made the last three copies of her private parts.

Coincidentally, the boss was in a neighboring stall when she heard the distinctive sound of Melissa peeing into a ceramic mug and discreetly followed her back to my office. Evidently we had forgot to fully close the door. This prompted the installation of a hidden camera in my office explaining how she knew of the foot play and other similar activity.

After exchanging a concerned look with me Melissa also did as she was told.

While we were getting into position we were assured that if we ever refused it would and could not effect our jobs as we were just too valuable and we could even get up and leave right then but she really hoped we would stay for a few minutes.

The moment I was settled under the desk I felt her feet creep up my thighs. When one of her feet made contact with my member I grabbed the other one and brought it to my face and after inhaling her very strong sweaty foot odor I voraciously attacked it with my mouth. It was a tight fit but nothing would stop me from experiencing her long slender feet.

Above me I could hear Melissa moving around and sighs coming from both women as they played. Looking up I noticed that nothing was covering up the bosses forest of pubic hair. Once I came she used her feet to pull me into her snatch. The invitation was eagerly accepted. At the same time she took off Melissa's undies and began eating my now former assistance' pussy.

The two women came simultaneously as my mouth was flooded with sweet honey. Melissa climbed from the desk and I was let free. All of us straightened our clothing. Before rushing to the restrooms to remove the evidence of our activity we were reminded that what we had done was to remain only between the three of us as we all could lose our well-paying jobs if word got out. We were also informed that this likely was not a one time thing as it would be

great to try out some of the other kinky things Melissa and I had already done.

If Donna suspected anything she never said a word. However, shortly after I started playing with Melissa my sex life with Donna became more adventurous. Was it coincidence? I would never know but was not going to complain. While the office fun was wonderful it eventually tapered off as fun based solely on lust usually does.

Part of it was that now that Melissa had earned her promotion we saw a lot less of each other. Then a few months later both of them got engaged. The week before her wedding Melissa brought me a steaming mug of her urine for old times sake and demanded that I meet her at her place after work for one last kinky tryst. I gulped down the piss and agreed to meet her.

It would be one of the most memorable evenings of my life. When she opened the door I was greeted by her wearing nothing but a matching bra and panty set. Melissa pushed me to my knees then hugged my face to her damp crotch. As I nuzzled my face against her I reached my hands around her cupping her ass cheeks. At that point she spun around placing my face between her butt cheeks. It was a glorious feeling.

Then she strolled slowly to her bedroom making sure that I kept my face against her silky panties. Getting to her bed she helped me out of my clothes. It was then I noticed some items on her nightstand including the can of whipping cream, some fruit, and a strap-on dildo. It was awhile before we did anything remotely kinky as we seemed content, in the beginning, just to passionately kiss and caress each other.

Suddenly she was on top of me lowering her ass and grinding her panties against my face, gyrating rhythmically. That is when I discovered, much to my delight, that they were edible panties. As with the heat we were generating combined with my kissing caused them to start to melt away. Satisfying my hunger I made quick work of the entire back panel. Yanking her ass cheeks apart I stabbed my tongue into her bowels, "Your ass is so fucking nasty, love it!"

While she kept me busy with her ass Melissa was very roughly playing with my cock and balls. Once we were both super aroused she laid on me in 69 and sucked my member into her mouth giving me access to her pussy. Of course, I had to eat away the remainder of the panties before I could fully enjoy her natural sweetness. It was not long before we both erupted.

As we recovered from our first climax of the evening I took her feet into my mouth and made love to them. I was so into her feet that I didn't notice that she had gotten ahold of the strap-on and put it on. After she took her feet away from me she showed me her large Fallis and knowing what was expected I got up on my knees ready for her.

She worked a couple of fingers up my poop shoot then without using any lube pushed the large dildo into my backdoor. At first I yelped in pain but it only took a few seconds for me to begin to enjoy the sensation especially when I realized that it had a built in vibrator that was meant to stimulate her clit but also had a wonderful effect on me.

The pounding she was giving me was intense. She was moaning as she reached her second crescendo of the night. I intentionally made no effort to cum as the number of orgasms I could have were limited. Then it was my turn. I grabbed the can of cream and squirted it on her breasts then straddling Melissa I placed my cock between the large creamy orbs.

Then I proceeded to titty fuck my mistress. It made quite a mess but felt wonderful and soon my spunk was mixed wit the cream. Eagerly we ate it up together, she using her fingers to scoop it up as I licked and sucked it away. The rest of the evening was spent making non-kinky passionate love. I fucked her sexy ass hole then after a rest we fucked like rabbits in heat.

Melissa's wedding marked the end of an era especially as my boss would not be available as not only had she gotten married the week before but had transferred to another city where her new husband was from. The bright side was that Donna seemed to be more and more interested in experiencing new things but a month after Melissa got married we found out that Donna was pregnant again. It has been six years since my affairs ended and I have not been even close to being tempted. My life is great. However I still have the Xerox's that Mellisa made for me that started our adventure as well as a couple from my boss. I take them out now and then and reminisce about those days.

12