Xi High's Dangerous Darling Ch. 02

Story Info
Chang and Lu. Mei and Cayi.
4k words
3.8
7.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chang Zhuo kneeled in the shower, water from the showerhead pelting his back. The water warmed his skin as the eighteen-year old boy kept his eyes closed.

After being coerced into brutal foreplay and sex with his classmate Mei, Chang needed the comfort warm water brought in the shower. For him, it was not a time for a freezing cold shower.

He brought his hand inches from his ass. In the men's restroom at Xi High School, Mei shoved a chicken leg halfway up Chang's ass. When she finished having sex with Chang, she moved the food into the abused boy's mouth, forced him to taste his filth.

Chang's girlfriend Sa Sa was not aware Chang was unfaithful to her.

But telling Sa Sa what happened to him would be as difficult as killing a panda bear with a plastic fork.

If he explained how Mei coerced him into having sex with her, people might laugh, not view what the cruel girl did to him as a serious matter.

If Chang exposed the truth, Mei might lie, tell people Chang raped her.

Exposing the truth would mean prison time for Chang. Unlike many students at his school, he intended on becoming a person whose actions would change the world in an drastic way.

He could not afford to go to prison.

Cooperating with Mei was his sole chance at continuing to live a decent life.

Chang released a heavy breath, rose into a standing position.

"Baby, when will you be out?" Chang's eighteen-year old girlfriend Sa Sa said near the bathroom door as she stood outside, her tone resembling a nymphomaniac's who didn't have sex in six years. "I need you."

Sex.

Chang longed to have his skin touching his girlfriend's skin as he thrust in and out of her vagina, but he could not forget the fact he had sex with a classmate he never had an one-on-one conversation with before today.

The boy opened his eyes, turned his head to his penis. He had washed it with soap three minutes ago, as if cleaning it would destroy the fact Chang's cock was inside a girl that was not his girlfriend.

Chang grabbed his cock, stroked it until it was hard. He said, "Soon."

If Chang had sex with Sa Sa, he might be able to distract himself from the sex he had earlier.

When he emerged from the bathroom, water clung to his naked body, dripping onto the apartment's wooden floor.

His nine-inch long erection was powerful as it throbbed in the air.

The boy was ready to have sex as much as a drug addict is eager to steal a wedding ring to sell and obtain money for drugs.

Sa Sa stood three feet in front of Chang, uncrossing her slim arms as her eyes focused on the huge cock she longed for every single day.

Chang went to Sa Sa, gripped her hips, moved his lips close to her face, shut his eyes.

Their lips pressed against each other's as a bird chirped outside. Soft lips making contact with soft lips. Sa Sa ran her hands up Chang's six-pack abs, his broad chest.

A soap bar's aroma emitted from Chang as he continued kissing his girlfriend, the scent pleasing to him and the girl he was with.

Chang walked forward until Sa Sa's back was against a wall. He wasn't in control when Mei had abused and had sex with him. But Chang had control when he was with Sa Sa.

He was a eighteen-year old boy in control as he kissed Sa Sa.

For now, he was a boy with power.

Chang broke the kiss, detaching his lips from Sa Sa's. The pair's breaths left their bodies in heavy pants as they remained close to each other.

After opening his eyes, Chang pulled his head back as he straightened his tall body. Sa Sa's lust-filled eyes were trained on his eyes. Chang picked up Sa Sa with ease, placed her over his right shoulder with her ass pointed in the direction his body faced. He hoped handling her like a toy made her pussy wetter.

The two moved past the framed photographs on the walls displaying either Chang, Chang's uncle Rou, or the uncle and nephew together.

One year before she overdosed on heroin, Chang's drug-addicted mother had made her older brother Chang's legal guardian.

Rou was as great as a touch-screen cellphone among flip-phones, but he couldn't give the boy the affection one can get from a girl or woman.

Inside his bedroom, Chang dropped Sa Sa onto his bed meant for one person. Chang moved onto the bed, crawled until his face was above his girlfriend's.

Chang closed his eyes.

The teenagers kissed with passion, as if they were told they would be shot if the pair didn't give a voyeuristic criminal an kissing session to masturbate to.

Chang moved his hand to Sa Sa's neck. The heat from her neck mingled with the heat in Chang's hand.

He moved his hand to Sa Sa's left breast, slipped the hand underneath her shirt. Chang's hand slid against Sa Sa's warm stomach skin. The boy's hand made contact with his girlfriend's bra.

Chang broke the kiss when he moved his hand underneath Sa Sa's bra. While keeping eye contact with Sa Sa, Chang grasped her breast, rubbed it, trapped her brown nipple between his index finger and thumb.

"I'm going to finger you now." Chang said when he brought his mouth one inch from Sa Sa's ear.

Pulling his mouth farther away from his girlfriend's ear, Chang brought his hand into Sa Sa's khaki shorts, which had no panties underneath them. That fact made Chang smirk. When Chang rubbed Sa Sa's clit in an circular motion, Sa Sa released a moan.

Chang smiled, stopped rubbing Sa Sa's clit.

He took off her shorts, tossed them onto the floor. After removing Sa Sa's shirt, Chang removed her bra, tossed the clothing items to the floor.

Naked, the couple held onto each other while exchanging sweet kisses.

The soap's aroma emitting from Chang's body made Sa Sa long to hold her boyfriend for hours.

Three minutes passed.

Chang was lying on Sa Sa as she remained on her back. His right palm was against the back of her head as his lips moved against her soft ones.

Unlike when he spent time with Mei, Chang didn't have to worry a fist would strike his penis or testicles.

Mei was crueler than an starving shark in a pool filled with children, but the girl's cruelty towards Chang made him appreciate his girlfriend more.

After detaching his lips from Sa Sa's, Chang said, "Get on your hands and knees."

When Chang moved near the bed's foot, Sa Sa moved onto her hands and knees. She moved into the position because Chang ordered her to. Chang wasn't dealing with a cruel and domineering girl like Sa Sa.

Chang was in his soothing bedroom, having fun with his soothing girlfriend.

He had the power now, not a sadistic genius who shoved a chicken leg up the boy's ass.

The boy moved to the spot behind Sa Sa, on his knees.

Running a hand along Sa Sa's back, Chang relished his girlfriend's warmth. It wasn't her pussy's warmth, but love was not about sex all the time.

Chang gripped Sa Sa's long black hair in his right hand, slapped her ass with his left hand, which made Sa Sa giggle.

After moving his left hand to Sa Sa's hip, Chang moved five inches of his huge cock into Sa Sa's waiting pussy. He shut his eyes as warmth shrouded a bit over half his erection, the warmth accompanied by a girl's arousal caused wetness.

"Baby." Sa Sa said in a soft tone while Chang thrusted in and out of her.

Chang smiled. Still thrusting into the pussy he owned, he squeezed Sa Sa's left breast. When he opened his eyes, Chang tugged on Sa Sa's hair. He gripped her arms, continued pleasing her with his huge cock.

Chang longed to please Sa Sa for many years in the future. In his opinion, the girl deserved every great moment he gave her. If Sa Sa longed for his cock, Chang never denied what she had the urge to receive.

The boy pulled his cock from the pussy two minutes later.

"Can I ride you?" Sa Sa said between heavy pants.

"For sure." Chang said before moving onto his back. He held Sa Sa's hands when she let five inches of Chang's cock enter her pussy. "I'll never get tired of..."

Chang didn't finish his sentence as Sa Sa ascended a bit.

The pillow underneath Chang's head was soft.

Sa Sa's pussy was pleasant.

Chang's bed was the object that could soothe him with ease most of the time.

But the pillow, Chang's bed, Sa Sa's pussy, could not prevent the fact Mei rode Chang at the school earlier. Sa Sa descended a bit, riding Chang, which was the same deed Chang's newest enemy did to him. It made Chang grit his teeth in frustration.

The boy had the intense urge to forget what Mei did to him inside the men's restroom at Xi High School, but to his misfortune, Chang could not forget the brutality Mei delivered to him.

Chang shut his eyes, turned his head to the wall.

"You love this, huh?" Sa Sa said to Chang, not understand the issues contained within him. The girl stopped holding Chang's hands, brought her palms to Chang's bare chest. She bounced on Chang's cock at an faster pace. "I love your cock, baby."

Chang did not speak.

He had the urge to scoff as he was aware Mei ruined the joy he would experience when Sa Sa rode him during sex.

His hatred for Mei deepened, like a falling penny plunging into a vast ocean.

Pre-cum emerging from Chang's cock, meeting Sa Sa's wetness, the pair didn't stop having sex.

But Chang longed for the sex to stop.

He opened his eyes as an idea formed in his mind.

"You're going to make me squirt!" Sa Sa said in an loud tone when Chang played with her clit for two minutes. The boy flashed a grin, moved his fingers at an faster rate. He had to make Sa Sa squirt, make her orgasm so he could make her leave the apartment sooner. "Baaabyyy!"

Sa Sa squirted, wetting Chang's stomach, his chest, his face.

Cum from Chang's huge cock rocketed into Sa Sa, leaving the cock in multiple huge streams.

Both teenagers took heavy breaths.

The girl smiled, left Chang's hard cock, collapsed beside him. When she rested her head against his chest, her face and black hair met her pussy squirt's warm liquid.

Sa Sa pressed her lips against Chang's neck, kissed his cheek. She said, "You never screwed me like that before."

Chang pretended he didn't hear a word emerge from her mouth.

He kept his eyes trained on the ceiling, a girl occupying his mind.

The girl he had in his mind was not the girl beside him.

Longing for chilled water, Chang said, "Now you can leave. I'm sure you have homework to start on at your place."

Without caring how cruel he sounded, Chang left the bed, put on boxers he found in his closet, walked out the bedroom, leaving his girlfriend to lay in his bed while post-orgasm bliss filled her body.

While sitting in a chair within the kitchen's confines, Chang tilted a cold water-filled water bottle, devouring it as if he went ten days without eating or drinking. It was an appreciated drink.

He set the emptied bottle on the wooden kitchen table a short moment later.

The bottle was as empty as his joy amount.

Chang kept his focus on the table as a gust beat against the kitchen window. He placed his arms on the table, used them as a pillow as closed his eyes.

A loud buzzing noise woke Chang from a nightmare where Mei thrust a strapon's dildo into his ass.

The buzzing noise filled the apartment, which meant a person, or people, must have longed to enter his apartment or speak to him.

Chang scurried to his room, which had no other person inside it.

Sa Sa might have left the apartment.

After dressing into blue jeans and a dark gray shirt, Chang went to see who must have intended on gaining access to his apartment or speak to him.

"Seriously? And who are these two? I don't know them." Chang said after Mei, Lu, Cayi entered his home, the three eighteen-year old girls donning their school uniforms. The boy crossed his muscular arms, aware Mei must have had a plan that would bring more suffering to him. He was not ready for more physical and psychological pain. "And I don't even know how you found out where I live."

Mei slammed her palm against Chang's cheek. The slap sounded throughout the apartment, which wasn't a large one.

Stinging pain radiated across Chang's assaulted cheek, as if wasps banded together to make his cheek suffer. The pain gave Chang the urge to strangle Mei until her heart stopped beating in her chest.

But he would go to prison if he murdered a person.

"I asked a bunch of those push-up jocks you love so much." Mei said, brushing past Chang. She trained her eyes on the dark red sofa in the living room, the television situated across the sofa, a red rug with the phrase "Never do drugs" designed onto it, the radio resting on the floor beside the rug. The blinds covering the windows were closed. "I asked them where you live. I had to ask multiple people to confirm if the address was true or not. Anyway, you live in a shithole."

Chang rubbed his sore cheek with his right hand while Lu and Cayi moved farther into the living room. Mei, Lu, Cayi walked on the living room's floor, studying the walls with zero decorations.

"Did you come to criticize my home? Or do you three want something else?" Chang said, pulling his right hand from his cheek. Lu kneeled beside the rug on the floor, scoffed. Chang scowled. "Hey, don't disrespect the rug. It's the most sentimental thing in this apartment."

Lu turned to face Chang, remained kneeling. She squatted, let Chang train his eyes on her red panties.

"Then what's the greatest thing in this apartment?" Lu said as Chang turned his back on her. Chang's cock became hard, its huge size forming an obvious bulge in his clothing. Lu laughed. "Divertente! The handsomest and manliest boy in school lives in a place that isn't handsome at all."

"The greatest thing here isn't your pussy, Lu." Mei said as Chang kept his body facing the wall. "Zhuo Chang, look at us. Be a man and face what you don't want to face."

Chang faced Mei, who stood beside Lu. The cruel girl trained her eyes on the erection-forming bulge. She smiled before saying, "See, girls? Look at how big that is. It's not even out in the open yet. Zhuo Chang, you have a huge and nice cock. But I'll show you how I feel about your home in this simple gesture."

Mei moved onto her knees, launched a saliva jet from her mouth and onto the rug.

She flashed Chang a smile, as if she was a prideful artist showing art critics her masterpiece.

His eyes widening a bit, Chang took heavy steps towards Mei, clenching his fists.

Chang had the deep urge to shove Mei hard into a wall, slam the living room television's into her skull until her brain was exposed.

Lu stood, moved to the spot in front of Mei.

Cayi moved to the beside Lu.

When he stopped near Lu and Cayi, Chang took a trembling breath. He said, "You... have no... idea how much that rug means to me and my uncle."

Mei stood. She said, "Move aside, girls. It's fine."

Lu and Cayi hesitated for three seconds.

The two girls put distance between each other, let Mei step into the gap between them.

Lu and Cayi moved to stand near Mei.

Chang continued taking heavy breaths that trembled, his rage as obvious as a one-hundred foot long tsunami scurrying towards a sand-dominated beach.

Mei was aware how to make a male calm.

The cruel girl dropped to her knees, loosened Chang's belt, brought his jeans and boxers to the floor.

Lu and Cayi's eyes widened when they spotted the nine inches-long cock attached to Chang's body.

The cock was as impressive as Mei told the two girls it would be.

"Whoa." Lu and Cayi said in unison.

Chang released an trembling breath.

His rage left his body at an quick pace, lust replacing the intense anger.

Mei gripped Chang's huge cock. At an slow, torturous pace, she stroked it while saying, "Zhuo Chang, you know what will happen to you if you don't cooperate with me. If you forgot, let me remind you prison won't be fun for you. Now, put your hands on your ass."

Chang brought his hands to his ass, hoped Mei wouldn't harm him if he cooperated with each command she gave him. He did not intend on being slapped or punched by the cruel girl again.

Mei turned her head to Lu. The cruel girl said, "You get his cock first. Titty-fuck him first."

Lu smiled, went to Mei, wrapped her arms around her. Lu stopped hugging Mei before the cruel girl could hug her.

After Mei sat on the sofa, the cruel girl said, "Cayi, come here. Lick my pussy. I want Zhuo Chang to stay excited while we're here."

The three friends never committed sexual deeds with each other, but Mei's current intense lust gave her the urge to have her pussy licked and played with by anyone.

Without speaking, Cayi went to the spot in front of Mei, moved to her knees.

Mei removed her panties, took off her skirt. Her heart pounded in anticipation and extreme lust.

The girl's lust was as extreme as driving an red sports car at two-hundred miles per hour on an vast field in Africa while using one hand to fling jagged spears into fourteen-thousand pound elephants.

Cayi pressed her tongue against Mei's pussy.

When Cayi dragged her tongue along Mei's pussy lips, Mei smirked, stroked her friend's short black hair.

"What a tease." Mei said before slapping the back of Cayi's head. "Don't tease, bitch."

Cayi slid her tongue to the cruel girl's clit, licked it in an circular motion.

Cayi was the first girl to have an female one-on-one sex act with Mei.

While Mei moaned with lust-filled pleasure, Lu removed her pink school ribbon.

After Lu removed each clothing item on her body's upper part, Chang trained his eyes on her huge breasts.

"Zhuo Chang, sit down. It'll make it easier for the titty-fuck." Mei said after training her eyes on Chang. Chang nodded, sat on the wooden floor, grateful a girl was going to deliver his cock pleasure by using her breasts. "You're such a good bitch."

Lu spit on Chang's cock. When Lu trapped Chang's hard cock between her huge, soft breasts, the boy inhaled at an quick rate.

It was the first time his cock was between a girl's breasts.

Lu slid her huge breasts up and down Chang's huge cock. Lu's saliva worked as an appreciated lube as Chang titty-fucked her.

Chang closed his eyes. He was grateful he was not interacting with Mei, who would have gave him pleasure and brutality.

Lu had her breasts surrounding Chang's cock. The girl gave him pleasure. She did not give Chang cruelty. If Chang had to choose a girl to have as his girlfriend, he would have picked Lu.

The boy sighed as he continued relishing Lu's breasts moving against his cock.

On the sofa in the room, Mei had her eyes closed as her friend Cayi used her tongue to play with the dominant girl's clit. Mei released moans as she stroked her friend's short black hair with affection.

Mei opened her eyes. She brought her focus to Chang, who kept his eyes closed. The cruel girl stopped moaning as she trained her eyes on Chang's lips. She squeezed her left breast through her clothes, longed for Chang to have his tongue moving against her clit.

Mei turned her head to the television across the sofa, closed her eyes, moaned.

Chang opened his eyes, trained them on Mei. The boy aimed his eyes at Mei's lips.

The cruel girl had stroked his cock, had gave him a blowjob, had sex with him inside a school restroom.

But Mei's lips never met Chang's lips.

Chang narrowed his eyes, longing to become aware why Mei never kissed him.

The boy shook his head after he stopped narrowing his eyes. Maybe Mei would lose interest in him before the next day.

Maybe his life would have returned to normal the next life. If that happened, he wouldn't have to agonize over the possible reasons why Mei did not kiss him.

If Mei lost interest in him, Chang might be able to return to having sex with Sa Sa with no issues.

He smirked.

He had the urge to scold Lu when she stopped sliding her breasts against his huge erection.

12