Xi High's Dangerous Darling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lu stood, removed her school skirt, took off her red panties, stripped out her shoes and socks.

Chang trained his eyes on Lu's forehead to her toes, his appreciation high for the female body. He focus on Lu's huge breasts, had the urge to kiss them, had the longing to suck the girl's brown nipples.

Lu squatted, lowering herself until she had five inches of Chang's huge cock in her pussy. She placed her hands on the boy's shoulders, gripped them while her breasts were mashed against Chang.

Opening his mouth as he relished the third pussy his cock was in that day, Chang listened as Lu said, "Sono tutta bagnata."

Chang closed his mouth, brought his hands to Lu's hips. The girl rose, lowered, sliding her pussy against Chang's cock as pre-cum emerged from the boy.

Mei's moans sounded throughout the room. The moans grew louder as time passed, Cayi pleasing her closest friend with ease.

Chang trained his eyes on Mei as her legs trembled.

"Fuck! Cayi!" Mei said in an loud tone as female cum left her pussy. Cayi pulled her head back. Mei grabbed the back of her head, forced the girl's wet mouth against her pussy. Cayi returned to pleasuring her friend, sucking the cruel girl's clit. "You're not done yet, bitch."

Chang moved his hands to Lu's huge breasts, squeezed them hard, Mei's and Cayi's interactions with each other filling the boy with more lust.

The boy's heart pounded faster than its past speeds that day, Chang Zhuo having never experienced a greater arousal than that in his life.

He groaned, trembled while massive cum jets shot out his hard, powerful cock.

Lu's pussy erupted as she squirted.

Chang grinned as Lu's wet jets assaulted him, Mei's moans continuing to fill the living room.

When Lu put distance between herself and Chang, the muscular boy collapsed on the wooden floor. His heart pounded hard, as if he had the intense urge to survive while a seven-foot tall man holding an dildo with a bayonet attached to it pursued him.

The boy closed his eyes.

"I'll be back here tonight." Mei said later, while Chang did not open his eyes. Dressed, Mei smiled before slamming her foot into Chang's clothed side. Chang opened his eyes as he yelled a curse word. He closed his eyes, as if he wasn't attacked a short moment ago. Mei crossed her arms. Next to her, Cayi wiped at a wet spot on her upper lip. "Zhuo Chang, listen, my bitch. Dress into athletic clothes when you're back up and active. You're going to enter a dance competition a boy I know is having. You'll practice with me tonight. When we win the competition, we'll split the prize money. And if you don't cooperate, be ready to become a prisoner for raping your fellow classmate."

Chang struggled to move into a sitting position. He nodded without uttering a word, let his back meet the floor.

The three girls laughed, left the apartment.

Laughing, Chang had the urge to lie in his bed, sleep until his heart stopped beating.

12