Xmas in Madrid Pt. 02

Story Info
Guy pretends to be gay (bi).
5.4k words
4.64
3.2k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers

Xmas in Madrid. Part 2

The next morning Mathis and I woke up early to get a jump on breakfast so we could plan our strategy for our interview afterwards.

We ate with this couple, Cindy and Steve. They were an unlikely couple. She was drop dead gorgeous while he was geeky. She looked innocent as a deer while he was just oblivious to social cues. Additionally, she was a few years older than him.

Cindy was one of those girls who was friendly toward everyone, even flirty at times. I didn't have any hopes of doing anything with her. Firstly, she was way out of my league. Secondly, she thought I was gay. I guess that's why she flirted with us - we were safe.

The first time she stood up from the table her protruding pregnant belly came as a shock to me. I'd failed to think of her as anything other than an unattainable sex godess.

Meanwhile, something was off with Mathis. He seemed distant and it felt like our fighting was real. I eyed his crotch occasionally, wondering if we would ever do it again, and what that would mean. But I was too nervous to broach the subject.

We went down to the hall where people were called for their interviews. Waiting for hours on hard wooden chairs we witnessed couple after couple go into tiny offices as the interviewers would come out to call them. Waiting was agony and the internet was full of scary stories.

When the fat slob popped his head out there was no mistaking that he was the one Pieter had spoken of. I hadn't told Mathis of Pieters visit so I couldn't mention his advice either.

I insisted we sit directly in front of the slob's door without saying why. Sure enough, the next time he came out he pointed to us and we had our turn with the preferred interviewer.

He asked lots of personal questions, both about us and other couples. I vouched for Pieter as I knew for a fact that Pieter and Bethany were legit since no man would be so heartbroken for sex otherwise. Again, I couldn't reveal how I knew in front of Mathis.

The questions got more and more personal until finally he asked, "So, boys, what does your partner's penis look like?" I was more glad than ever that I'd sucked Mathis' cock. Then I realized that Mathis hadn't actually seen mine.

Thinking quickly I jumped into action, pretending to be a unique couple, I started, "Well, sir, I don't know if you know it or not, but among our people some of us take the 'receptive' role and some of us take the 'active' role." It was horribly embarrassing to admit to being the effeminate one. Though as I was explaining it I started to see the truth under my lie. I continued, "Mati's cock is exactly eight inches long, it's circumcised and has a circumcision scar about three inches down, it's pointy on the end but gets wide enough to stretch my lips at the base." I had to be so detailed and accurate that he would never ask Mathis to describe mine. I continued, "His hair is trimmed short, giving him wonderfully furry testicles." Then I added the crowning touch, "And his sphincter is darn cute, with a little nub on the top." I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth.

The slob was nodding as I described everything. Then he worried me, "And you, young man, what does Dani's penis look like? But Mathis was cool as a cucumber. He shrugged, smiling wryly, "Well, his throat is very tight..."

So there it was. I was outed as the one who gets used and not the one receiving the benefits of any blowjobs. The guy must have been sure that I was a schmuck that never got his needs taken care of.

He motioned to Mathis, "Drop 'em." But Mathis had no shame or worries. Confidently he stood and dropped his shorts. I could be that confident too if I had a monster cock like his. Even soft, Mati's dick made my pulse quicken.

The guy looked him over carefully, actually taking notes. To my shock he demanded that Mathis show his pucker. Looking very satisfied, our interviewer scratched the paper with his pen, "You can pull your pants up."

To me he said, "We need to eliminate the possibility of collusion. I'll see you alone for a moment." He jerked his thumb toward a back door which led to an office behind the front office, and we went in.

The guy fell heavily into a leather office chair, "How badly do you want to move on?"

"Oh, very badly. I neeeed to go. We can fill out any form you have. We'll pass all your tests." I realized he expected more and I went for my wallet.

I shouldn't have been surprised when the guy reached under his overflowing stomach and slowly unzipped his pants. I swear he smirked as he pushed his underwear below his ginormous balls. His dick was hard and thick yet barely poked out from the rolls of fat one would call a belly. Half hidden in a dense unruly mass of wiry hair, my impression was that it looked sweaty. Can a cock look sweaty? Peering closer I saw a sheen so I decided it could.

Like a zombie I stumbled forward, lowering myself until both my hands were on his knees. He mused out loud, "I knew exactly what you meant, son. There's tops and bottoms in our community. Your partner Mathis is the top...and so am I. Now lick the balls first."

Everyone knew I was a cock-whore: that was the reputation we'd disseminated. So like a whore I smiled gleefully, though not really feeling so cheery. I pressed my face into his humid nuts, slathering them all over and removing the very real sweat. Acting as zealously as I could, I only stopped to remove an occasional distasteful hair from my mouth.

My ex-girlfriend would be very proud of me if she could see me now with a face full of man-flesh. I'd always refused her the mere thought of homoerotic activity.

The nasty man actually tugged on my ears to indicate he wanted me to move higher. I followed obediently. Opening wide, I plunged down on the short thick stalk. Well, I think it was short. It could have just been hidden. The bell was thicker than Mati's or Pieter's, much thicker. With only the crown in me, I was filled up. My forehead bounced off his hairy stomach, and the only way I got a third inch to invade my mouth was with the help of his pudgy hands.

When his hands clamped tight I felt totally at his mercy. Small and puny compared to this much older guy, I was clearly going to have to keep going for as long as he wanted. Helpless to resist his desires, I was also helpless not to respond to the sheer power he held over me.

I jammed my hand into my pants, fingering my cockhead, hoping to get off too. Bobbing enthusiastically I had to free my dick to truly enjoy his cock. Beating my meat frantically, I tried a new blowjob technique, rubbing the bottom with my tongue and toying with his balls with my spare hand.

His arms flexed and his hips jerked and he held me as far as I could go given the bulk of his stomach. I heard him groan, then I added my guttural proof of joy to his. I was mostly concerned that Mathis was going to be listening to us both and judging me.

The jizz erupted, boiling over, spreading to the far recesses of my oral cavity. It was warm and slimy but promised me a trip home. I milked his fat cock with my other hand.

When he finally let go I staggered to my feet, lightheaded. He sat there looking like he was going to have a heart attack and I only hoped he would wait to die until after he stamped our papers. His dick flopped to one side, leaving a spot of white cum on his fat thigh. I wondered how many carbs were in cum.

Then he laughed, demeaning me. "You passed the test."

I feigned indifference, "That's it? A simple blowjob?"

"Kid, that's not it at all." He pointed to the floor at his feet where I had left my gooey load on the tile. "Anyone who cums from giving head is as gay as a daffodil."

Shit! I'd given three blowjobs now and I had yet to actually experience my orgasm. Yet again, I didn't remember cumming at all.

Back in the first office Mathis accepted our papers with a disquieting silence. Did he hate me for being gay? Cause I wasn't! A little cum on the floor proved nothing.

Exiting the fat man's office I locked eyes with my new crush, Cindy. It felt like she knew. Like she was staring at my bruised knees. Of all the people to be there!

Mortified, I ran to the farthest part of the building. At least an hour later I returned to our room, offering an unasked explanation, "We got the stamp. Didn't we?" And I left it at that.

The next day we waited on the chilly train platform. All around us people wore blue plastic jumpsuits and booties over their clothes. We had been issued the same.

After embarking, we found our berth on the train to Madrid. I still couldn't quite look Mati in the eye so I went in search of a quiet place.

Sitting on the only public toilet for hours, I wondered just how I'd gotten here. Among other writings and in girl's handwriting, the graffiti said, "Berth 212 for good head." That was OUR cabin this trip and I took out my keys to scratch it out.

But I was interrupted by a foot under the next stall which was lifted very slowly, then tapped, if you can call something so slow a tap. I tapped back to see what would happen, or just to say 'hi'.

In a flash he sat on his heels, sticking his hips and hard cock under the partition to my side.

I stared at the brown beast poking out from the blue plastic jumper, "Was I really going to give another blowjob just six hours after the last one? My mouth was watering and I had my answer.

I dropped to the floor, not at all concerned about its cleanliness. My mouth was on the unseen stranger's cock and I sucked at a fevered pace. I wanked and I sucked, craving another mouthful of the creamy stuff. How fast could I get it?

He humped at me as best he could. When his fingers curled under the edge of the wall he had the leverage to fuck into me. I wanted so badly to be fucked in the mouth and drink his spoo.

It hit my throat like Mathis' had. And then he came, spasming and jerking as the wet gunk jetted out. But I was still minutes away from coming. I grabbed his nuts, holding on for dear life, just making sure he wouldn't take it away from me. My hand was a blur until at long last I dropped splats on the floor, this time relishing every one of my climactic squirts.

I hid while he exited, killing time by reading the graffiti. On impulse, I pocketed my keys, doing nothing to erase the suggestive message and completely failing to consider the repercussions.

At lunch Mathis and I managed to get past the awkwardness. Then back in our berth I offered, "It was no big deal. You and I were just caught up in the moment. And it had the effect we needed. Better than dying, right?" Coming 'round he slapped me on the back jovially and all was good.

By dinnertime it all fell apart again. I was alone in the room when there was a staccato knock. A knock with a meaning I'd forgotten about. I opened the door and there were two guys I recognized as being with Brie and Tamara: two super pregnant babes. I missed being cutesie with a girl, calling her 'honey' and being called 'honey' as they did.

Greg, the brute of the two, stammered nervously, "We're here for a good time." When my jaw dropped he knew he was in the right place.

Then Rani, the one I'd once seen play an Armistice Day duet with Tamara, added, "I told you he was the one." They pushed their way in, standing expectantly. This was not a reputation I needed anymore. What to do?

So soon after my first blowjob, it seemed like I'd be treated to an endless parade of desperate deprived cocks. Were none of the preggos putting out?

The two guys released their members without permission. Greg had a pretty average looking penis that I could easily refuse if I wanted. But Rani's had this fleshy foreskin which covered the tip, making a little anteater point and promising to reveal the head in time. Soft it was thick and huge.

Impulsively, I grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor to kneel on. They grinned wildly.

I sucked the two cocks alternately before focusing on just one. I really was a cock-whore! But despite that, I was still not gay. I mean, Cindy turned me on more than any cock. In fact, all the taut bursting feminine bellies were a huge newfound turn on for me. I had this new fascination for female belly buttons which were transformed, if only temporarily, into outies.

With his hands resting lightly on my shoulders and his eyes closed, Greg murmured, "Oh, Brie, it's been so long." He caressed my neck lightly like he would do to her.

But I saw him holding back. He wanted to force it down her throat, to pull her head deeply onto his cock. I guessed that she made him restrain himself and on an impetuous whim I stopped for a second and in a false female voice, mimicked Brie. I announced, "Do it Honey, treat me like the slut that I am."

He wasted no time moving his hands behind my neck and taking charge. Finally he was being rough with me, making me gag and sending a surge of lust into my cock.

With a low animal rumble emanating from his throat, he unleashed a month of pent up cum into me. It was copious and thick, invading every recess of my mouth just like the fat man's had. I swished it around, moving the bolus with my tongue so I could experience every nasty bit of it.

Finished, Greg staggered back onto the bed sighing, while I swallowed, in several gulps, to get it all down. His face was a study in contentment.

On his turn Rani didn't need to be told to be forceful. Without a word he lifted his instrument, stepped forward and began slapping me with wet resounding whacks. The sound of his cock-slapping drumming was such a turn on my dick threatened to burst out of my pants.

Rani left sticky smears wherever he touched me with his rapidly growing appendage. By the time it was fully hard it was bigger than Mati's and he circled my lips with the firm cockhead.

When I kissed the tip he bounced it solidly against their pursed form before exploring the rest of my face with his oozing meatus. Inexplicably, he squeezed drops into my denigrated nostrils, then circled my debased eyes, sealing them shut so I had to keep them closed for the remainder of our event. I was glad to have seen it in its full magnificence before he blinded me.

I've seen this in porn but didn't understand how subjugating it was until Rani did it to me: with his thumb he pried my mouth open, depressing my tongue, and fingering the places where his cock would soon be. I was a total whore for this guy who would otherwise be my equal.

Satisfied with whatever he found there, he withdrew his thumb. I knelt, with a gaping maw, waiting, an audience to his show.

At long last he smacked it heavily on my tongue, taking a moment to position his hands on my head as he liked. The ingress was gradual, and without pause he continued until it bumped the back of my mouth with a guttural stop, and would go no further.

He didn't speak a word as he began pulling my head gruffly in an accelerating obscenely noisy tempo. My mouth was nothing more than an object for his use. It was music to my ears so I rewarded the maestro by sucking as hard as I could.

Too soon, with a fevered allegro his cock thrummed and pulsed as streams of cum vibrated through his rod. A single dollop beat my throat then presto! He was finishing his masterpiece, but not without one more surprise.

Next, for the high point to his performance, he pulled out, spraying my face with pulsing ropes of wet sticky goo. The first splat hit my lips and nose - I flinched since I wasn't expecting it. Then some splats landed on my cheeks - these weren't such a surprise but I still managed to shy away from the volley with clenched eyes. I sensed him move closer and I felt his piss slit on my eyelids again. He kept spurting, forcing his thick cum to come out sideways.

The assault kept coming, the unfortunate result of an unsatisfied sex life. I thought it would necessarily be over soon, but there seemed to be no end. He painted my whole face, then finished with these words, "There! NOW you're a slut. A cum-addicted whore."

I still had my disappointed mouth stretched open as I had hoped he would put some tiny bit in there. It ran down my face, a few lucky rivulets going into my open mouth.

When he walked away I swiped the cum out of my eyes with one finger, only to find Mathis standing at the door watching the whole humiliating ordeal. My stomach fell and my ecstacy turned to dread. I couldn't afford to jeopardize my standing with my partner in our important fraudulent endeavor.

I pleaded, "It's not what it looks like. I'm straight. You did it to me, or I would have never done it."

Mathis held up his hand to stop me, "James, If you're gonna be a fag, at least give me a steady supply. No more of this running hot and cold."

The word stung, but it was a comfort that he accepted my cocksucking. It was a thrill to think I'd have his cock available at all times. And lastly, it was a relief to know that we would still journey stateside together.

With my face dripping, I explained what I didn't have to, "I'm not gay, really. But, but, I think I like cock. Fuck if I know, Mati. It's all new to me. But if you keep giving me your cock you can help me figure it out."

Mathis merely smiled deviously, "Strip! But leave that mess there."

Meekly I removed my clothing, exposing my tingling smaller dick to his eyes for the first time. It could never compare to his, but instead of making me feel inadequate he mentioned that I had a 'nice cock.'

Guiding me with firm but gentle pressure on my shoulder, he directed me onto the bed. At first I sat down, then he pushed me onto my side. I was perplexed but went with the flow to let him be the man. He rolled me onto my back, then tugging, pulled me to the edge. Holding my head up, unsupported, I wanted him to just tell me what to do. I saw no clues in his rugged face. I guessed he's just the strong silent type.

Mati, jammed a pillow under my shoulders like he'd done this before. I still didn't get it, until he tenderly lowered my head with strong hands.

Now I stared directly down the long shaft instead of up into his eyes and I understood the plan with slavish delight. Mati muttered something about how good it was to be free.

He adjusted my head slightly, straightening my windpipe to his liking. The cum which had previously streamed down my face now flowed the other way, getting in my eyes yet again.

He ordered me to open up, then unceremoniously stuck his familiar cock straight to the back. I wasn't prepared and gagged as the tip tickled my epiglottis. He seemed not to notice, pulling back and driving forward, butting up against the opening to my gullet repeatedly. The sheer instinctual fucking he was giving me turned me on to no end. This time I wasn't embarrassed to pop a boner, in fact, I was proud to show Mati how much I craved what he was doing to me.

His balls must have been swinging freely as they smacked against my forehead, pulling cummy strings that connected my face to his groin.

He had stamina today, so his big dick pounded into me over and over. After a while my jaw was sore and my throat hurt. But I wouldn't give up the abuse for anything. Really, I could only hope he would turn up the heat.

Can a thing be both tedious and thrilling? Well, it was. He pumped for a long time, until taking hold of my jaw, he touched that big cockhead to my throat's opening and pushed. It bent slightly, then found its way home. The sensation of having it ramming down my esophagus was in no way tedious. Sure, it was uncomfortable, but I was the object of his cock's lust and that made it all worthwhile.

With grunting, groaning, and clawing at my jaw, he molested my mouth for his pleasure. When he came he bottomed out, pressing his balls and stomach wetly against my cum smeared face. There was a shudder, then he was done.

By the time I recovered, he was in the bathroom cleaning up. I looked for a pool of my ejaculate on my tummy, but for a change I hadn't cum from the experience.

MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers
12