Xmas in Madrid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was almost over and we were getting dressed when Mathis got a text from Cindy: "Are you guys gonna join us?"

In the dining car, she was as enigmatic as usual. One moment acting like we were all old friends, and the next quizzing us, excited to hear all the secret unspoken details of our sex lives. Mathis was never too shy to share details that just made me cringe.

After dinner Cindy told Steve and Mathis to go amuse themselves and oddly, they obeyed. Now that we were left alone she grilled me about my private feelings on my gay sexual experiences.

It was exciting to be alone with her and titillating to talk about sex with her. But I couldn't let on that we weren't a real couple so I changed the tiny details of my story while sharing the gist of it.

Somehow she convinced me that it would be totally natural for us to hang out in my berth, and like a lamb to the slaughter I followed the waddling femme fatale, who walked with her hands perched on her huge distended stomach.

We chatted casually, with me mostly convincing myself that she wasnt giving any of the signs I thought I was seeing.

She would touch my arm, or cross and uncross her legs, I'm pretty sure she even unbuttoned her blouse a bit. I can't say I allowed any of it to influence me then. I mean, she had a boyfriend, and she thought I was gay.

But things changed when she started feeling overheated, a natural consequence of having a bun in the oven. She pulled the front of her shirt up to reveal her full naked stomach. I stared at her outy belly button, and for the first time that night I was flustered. The hint of a chestplate tattoo got my blood pumping.

I started feeling hot myself and made the excuse to crack the window open before sitting across from her again on Mati's bunk.

When she put her long perfect hair up and wiped the perspiration from the sexy nape of her neck it was too much for me.

I hid my hard-on the best I could. Though I was sure she could tell. When she stood seductively she made me nervous. When she stood with one leg on either side of my knees with that taut bare belly right in my face I couldn't help but stare. I wanted to press my lips to that hot skin so badly it hurt.

Cindy no longer seemed so innocent. If anything she seemed cunningly opposite. "What are you going to do about it?" She said in a bedroom voice. As if I knew what the 'it' was.

She ran her fingers sensuously from her shoulders, down her sides, ending under her pregnant belly where presumably she touched her hidden pussy. Apparently at least one of the girls here wanted sex. And to my great luck she wanted it with me.

She had this way where I wanted to do whatever she ordered me to do, and she took full advantage. "Now strip!" She commanded.

She stepped away, allowing me to stand. In a daze I did exactly as expected. Mathis had said I had a nice cock and I felt strangely encouraged to let her see it.

Naked, I went to kiss her, but she stopped me with a look. Appraising me coolly, she said, "You'll do." With the same firm gentleness Mathis had, she guided or pushed me to the ground, "Lay down, baby. On your back." I had no will to resist.

From my supine position on the floor I watched her undress, consumed by my longing. She untied her blouse, showing me more of her tats and her bra. Nothing lacy or sexy, just a utilitarian bra for preggos. The bra was beige, while the tats were black.

It seemed like wherever she removed clothing she revealed more dark colorful tattoos of spiders and scorpions, with one big one under her pendulous pregnant mammaries. I'd never seen areolas so large before.

I hadn't taken her for a girl who would have such gothic artwork. The biggest one announced, "I was never the girl next door."

Finally nude, she stood astride my shoulders as I gawked at her platinum blonde and unkempt hairy snatch. Her globe of a midsection stretched so tight it threatened to pop.

Slowly she lowered herself, "Now don't move baby." For some reason she found that funny, laughing, rather than seeing this all as eroticly as I did. My dick was already throbbing harder than ever.

Her muff settled on my face. The last sight of it before it pressed wetly to my lips was a hint of purplelish cuntlips obscured by the longest unshaven bush hair I'd ever seen. I kissed it, looking for approval in her normally enticing smile. Instead all I saw was her big watermelon belly which bounced on my face ungraciously to the time of the rocking train.

She started a distracted monologue while I licked a pussy that tasted like no other I'd had. "When I picked you for our deception I had no idea it would turn out so well."

I thought she meant that she had picked me just now for sex, but then wondered about the word 'our.'

She tilted her hips, grinding her puss back and forth, "We needed someone like you. An American, a natural sub, but desperate to get home as well."

Smothered, I mumbled my question which she answered, predicting correctly what I wanted to know. You see, I'm not with that medical resident nerd Steve. He's just convenient. But Mathis and I made a deal."

She went on explaining much more than I cared to know about how as a straight guy he didn't qualify because his visa was from Belgium. She also offered that Steve didn't have a gay bone in his gangly body, but he was just paired with her by the foundation.

So Mathis got his passport stamped. But why did he need her, and what was she getting out of it?

She read my mind again, "Mathis isn't the sharpest tac in the box. He needed me to understand how to game the system. It was me that told him to get you to pretend to be gay." So she knew all along!

"And it was me who persuaded him to take your relationship to the next level." She reached back fondling my dick irresistibly. Her twisting torso changed the way her cunt ground on my lips.

I had no trouble at all convincing him NOT to do anything with your dick. He's straight you know." As she was spinning her unbelievable tale she tied a leash to my balls.

She gave it a pleasant tug, "You know, it was me that wrote the message in the bathroom too."

I knew how I'd fallen under her spell. But Mathis was so virile. She continued, "I put a leash on Mathis too. Then a cock cage. He was so surprised by that. And so willing to cooperate for a chance to get it off." She humped in earnest, "Get that tongue way up there, bitch!"

The door squeaked. "Mati, darling." She sang, "Take off that silly jumpsuit, then come over here and I'll take the cage off...right after you do what we talked about."

He whined, "Cindy, what more do you need? We're almost to Madrid. Then we all get our final stamps by month's end and can get out of Europe."

You're right darling. We're almost in Madrid. And our deal was you would do what I say until we're on our way to the airport."

Her voice took on an evil tone, "I was going to have you fuck Jimmy here in the ass." She even knew my real name. "But you've been defiant: now you have to play with his dick."

He seemed resigned, "Oo Kayy."

Cindy revelled in her control as Mathis massaged my engorged organ. Next she placed her cunthole directly over my mouth, "Swipe in circles, James. Or should I say Daniel - it's more gay. Or how about Brie? It's even gayer to go by a girl's name." Apparently she knew about that too.

She passed Mathis something, "Here ya go, wimp." As he reached for it she snapped whatever it was back. "Right after you suck his dick. He won't last more than a second."

I felt his cold nervous lips descend on my impatient pole. His tongue was wet and his lips were dry. But that didn't matter - he sucked and bobbed just twice and I delivered my cum into him, thrusting involuntarily. It was my best orgasm in recent days. Her cunt, her domination, the leash, and the taboo of it all, it all sent me over the edge delightfully.

"Good boy, Mati. Here's your second reward. You may have the key to your cage."

He scrambled to remove it. Then touching my penis, asked if it was supposed to go on me."

She laughed wickedly, moving her pierced clit to my tongue, "No need for that. Dani here will do whatever I want her to - quite willingly. Won't you, baby?"

I nodded into her smothering folds, mumbling an incomprehensible assent, and giving her a first orgasm just as the lurching train pulled into Madrid.

From across the room Mathis exclaimed in hushed tones, "Fuckin' A. Shit!!"

I felt Cindy stiffen, then gasp.

We all made our way to the windows to take in the sight of multiple police cars and ambulances crowding the train station. My thoughts turned to my dwindling insulin supply.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

12