All Comments on 'Xmas Presents: Incest Edition'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

Another good one from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific

Loved the story line and especially enjoyed the dialogue. 5 Stars.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Very realistic

Given the same circumstances many uninhabited families would do the same. Did the beginning with cousins but saved making love for my mother.

XarthXarthover 5 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2018/12/18/xmas-presents-incest-edition/

Some notes on the story are available at the link above. Otherwise, thanks for reading and feedback. Happy sexy xmas everyone!

-X

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Thanks

Merry Christmas!

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago
the was hot

and I loved it

wildcat69awildcat69aover 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved the way that played out. Good read. And just for the record, thanks for using "Christmas" throughout the story rather than Xmas. Just sayin'.

larry74403larry74403over 5 years ago
Outstanding story! Five Stars all the way.

This was a great story. Amazing storyline. The sex was hot and no editing issues that I could see. I would have liked to see him take more control at least once. Maybe getting on top. He took a very passive roll. But then again, if a hot woman wats to use her for sex, you let her use you for sex. Just be thankful. LoL

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 5 years ago

That was one awesome story! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for posting your latest. You have brightened up a very dull Scottish day.

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

Very HOT and well written !! Been awhile having stories of a young guy learning about sex and all the fun aspects of it from 3 horny women; one being his sister and 2 cousins. I sure hope their is more where the girls now act very hot, horny and very naughty around their brother and cousins to show him all the rest he needs to know.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An excellent read

This story could have easily won the X-mas contest!

Jedd11Jedd11over 5 years ago
Nice story

Pretty nice. I give it a five, contest or not. Though I was hoping to see some girl on girl. Other than sucking a previously used cock, that didn't happen. Although Ash's "secrets" and "persuasions" of her cousins led me to believe it had happened in the past. Oh well, maybe next time. Still a five though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tags to be added: caring loving wonderful gentle

I like the genuine, violence-free situation. no hate, hurt and harm some authors have to whale on.

Mark737Mark737over 5 years ago
Wow!

All I need to see is that Xarth is the author and I know I am in for a good read. Once again, you did not disappoint! You consistently write stories that are believable. Awesome job as always!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
great story!!!

Merry Christmas

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Damn, my God. If only

Really hot.

Got worked up reading this one. Does not happen often.

Tell me. Would there be other occasions when this family should get together?

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic

What a hot sexy tale, done it again Xarth. Thank you. Any chance you might write more to this? Could be lots of fun fooling around after Christmas and well beyond. Did he knock any of the girls up? no mention of birth control just pussies full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Best!

I have read many stories here and I must say, this was the best. It held me captive all the way through. Would have loved to have had an experience like that. That is what dreams are made of. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved it!

It was great. It was almost as good as BiscuitHammer's Alex & Alexa series. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great job!

5 stars! The one thing liked the most was the Older sisters/cousins In the story as most of your stories are about the lil' ones! Hope to see more stories like these with older females, definitely not saying that the little sister stories are not good but well............ merry Christmas!

Phantom300Phantom300over 5 years ago
Good Stuff

As always, a great read and fun story.

loverboyforu01loverboyforu01over 5 years ago
2nd part?

Loved it like your other works and would love to get a 2nd part

ocaladouglasocaladouglasover 5 years ago

very well written and so extremely hot rates a 5+

AverageBearAverageBearover 5 years ago
Not up to Xarth's standards

I'm always delighted to see a new Xarth publication. This one, however, failed to measure up. There was very little buildup, very little moral angst and almost no romance. It was so much more physical than emotional - more like standard Literotica fare (though with better grammar and dialogue) rather than a typical Xarth masterpiece. As the old adage goes, the brain is the most important sexual organ. One huge fuckfest doth not a classic make.

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaover 5 years ago
Oh shut it!

To the guy who keeps commenting about “standards” whatnot, stop telling him what to write, it’s not up to you to define what would be “up” to HIS standards. It’s really patronizing and entitled.

Don’t talk like he failed or wronged you somehow writing this, it’s not his duty to please anyone writting stories on this site for over a decade. He does it because he enjoys writing. And it seems clear to me that he had a blast writing these newer stories with sligthly different tones. Let’s him have it.

I saw your other comment in “That’s What Sibs Are For” saying that you felt like he’s ‘cranking out another story for the sake of his readership’, but if he dropped writing these stories and focused back just the more “traditional” style following your advice, wouldn’t that just exactly be ‘pandering to his audience’?

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 5 years ago
More than anything..

it's the interactions between your characters that always leaves me with a pleasant feeling. Something about the playful nature and friendly relationship through the complicated events that make me come back for more. Have a good new year and an inspiring next one!

tribelover330tribelover330over 5 years ago
Good story

Well written the way everyone interacted with each other. It was hard to stay unaroused. I hope there is more, Especially some lesbian stuff between cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 Maybe your best.

I thought it was just about right. I thought the build up was fine. The story was very exciting. There was not much worry because of the circumstances. I got that, well done.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 5 years ago
Excellent wruter

Loved the dialog, the interplay, and the just-right speed at which the story developed and progressed. I did give you five stars, though I would have liked to have gotten a better idea of how the girls looked. But you do have a gift.

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1over 5 years ago
Hot!

Perfect. In every way. I was hard from start to finish. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Loved it, love to hear of what happened on their next holiday together.

Wildone101Wildone101over 5 years ago

Xarth, you are a fucking master! Another 5 star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ur Okay

But BeachBum is SOO MUCCHHHH BETTTTERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Biscuit

Then Lovecraft

Then about MindsMirror!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Santa, I want generous female relatives like these

If I had such relatives as these, I'd have had a much happier time when I was younger. Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazingly delicious!

...and ironically a lot closer to reality than most stories you read, filled with angst and 'but your my xyz!!' Bs, hehe.

His whole 'going to take a shower because I just came' thing was just silly though. Who does that? A couple of tissues and a quick dick rinse and fluff dry! And (the boy learns fast) definitely not washing dried pussy off my dick!! Want that smell on there for a while, hehehe! (Well, till normal shower time anyway. ...though I might be pervy, wet my hand, stroke it to let the water absorb the goodness and then have a few licks. If I were him. ;). Cough.

Id sure as hell be visiting my cousins a lot more often though!! Girls, wanna go camping for a week during spring break? Four makes for more fun!!

MTDesignMTDesignalmost 5 years ago
Naughty family

What a quite believably wicked pair of siblings and cousins! Excellent dynamics and very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
w w o o wwwwwwww

an *extremely* delightful and satisfying ending to a wonderful story!

soul71soul71over 4 years ago

Other than the one mistake not a bad story. Little more build up would have been nice, didn't hurt the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice story.

This was a very nice story of something that could almost become believable. I'll just say I had some great looking cousins while I was growing up. I will verify that "kissing cousins" are for real. Brought back pleasant parts of my past teen years and that experimental period many of us grew up with. Now I have just one question: What happens during spring break?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CHRISTMAS JOYS

Beautifully developed, executed, expanded and ended with flourish. Liked the use of quoted conversations (the way I tend to go also), reasonable language with minimal vulgar coarseness, yet nice 'pictures' repeatedly developed without delay. Would have been nice to be there, like the protagonists on occasion! Well done.

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
"Although you know some people say that every day can be Christmas, if you keep the spirit alive in your heart."

Adorable Wes has a way with words and sometimes knows what exactly to say -- no doubt the girls are so enamoured of him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your writing style and skills have improved over the years. Well written. One of the better author's on the site. Thanks for taking the time.😊

sparkle8sparkle8about 3 years ago
Great Writing

So hot, so well written, and so funny. The competition among the girls really spiced up the show. I intend to read lots more of your stories.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

I have read this two or three times now. And I still chuckle and laugh at a LOT of the dialogue!

It is just so well written, one doesn’t automatically associate laughing with a woody, but your story does both to me! And that’s a real accomplishment when the reader is a 67 year old !

Thanks much for the very enjoyable story.

Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Your writings are an inspiration to someone like me, who is still just writing crappy fanfic smut. -schoolsenpai

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

A very Merry Christmas, and I read this just in time for it to be that season

jwoodiejwoodieover 2 years ago

Even better than your usual high standard! Glad to see you back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky bugger.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/14/2022) Nice! Kind of sweet. I love Harems. I'd like to imagine them having that special relationship moving forward in their lives. The three ladies would have him available to give them a hand if they need furniture moved, a leaky faucet fixed, a shoulder to cry on, an ex-boyfriend/ex-hubby dealt with, or an itch that needed to be scratched. 5 stars!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

This is a WONDERFUL STORY-sister and cousins being so giving, sharing brother/male cousin for Christmas...ALL OF THEM BENEFIT FROM THE SHARING!!

Well written, well-thought-out, just a good read! Looking forward to a sequel(??)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

OMG! This is the very best Christmas story I’ve ever read! This will be a new holiday tradition! Christmas, New Years, Valentine’s Day, Saint Patrick’s Day…. ;-p

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW, what an awesome x-mas gift to receive. I'd never forget it either and I'm pretty sure his sister won't let him forget. She'll be having Christmas ever day from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god! What a great story, and I believe every word; mainly because once, sort of the same thing happened to me. Not my sister, the sister of my first cousin, who was sort of my kissing cousin. Sara’s sister was about four years younger than us. Her name is Kristy, and she always used to pull her shirt up and show us all her boobs. Of course she didn’t have boobs then. Now she grew up to be the best-looking of her sisters, and they all were visiting. I walked into the old shed to get some chairs out and Kristy was in there just looking at all the junk. I asked her to show me her breasts like she used to, and she said “I don’t have a bra on, and besides they’re a lot bigger now.” I agree that they were, but that shouldn’t stop her from showing me them. Without a word she lifted her shirt. True, they were very nice, no bra and very big. “Now you show me something.” I hesitated but thought what the hell, and unzipped my pants and took my dick out. Ok, it wasn’t huge but it was very hard. I rubbed it in front of her, something I had done with two of her sisters before years before. I looked behind me and said “how about taking your shirt off for just a couple of minutes.” She unbuttoned but left it on, which was probably a good idea. I came to her slowly and with one hand squeezed her right breast, the other stroking myself. It felt so good! Kristy reached out and whispered “here, let me do it. What do you think about something else?” And she lowered her head to my cock and kissed it. She got on her knees and looked up at me. “You want?” I nodded. This was the first time a girl had ever touched me there with her mouth, her lips. Her older sisters and I had never been this bold! But she sucked me slowly, concentrating on the job. The whole time I was feeling her up. What I wanted was to put my fingers in her pussy, but it didn’t happen this time. And in just a minute I whisper-shouted “I’m coming, Kris.” I guess I was trying to warn her, you know, but then I did explode and came in her mouth. And she swallowed it like it was nothing. Years have gone by; we’re both married, with kids, but Kristy and I still get together about once every three months, now in Charlotte in an ok hotel. We spend the afternoon, never the night, too risky, making love, and I know it’s a sin and just wrong against our spouses, hell, our whole families. But funny thing, neither one of us can stop, nor would we as long as we can get away with it. I don’t love her, but I never feel guilty after cumming in her. She is very special. It’s strange, but I don’t even feel naughty anymore. I feel like I’m as committed to Kristy as I am to my wife. I would never leave Gracie, my wife, but I’m not going to stop fucking my cousin either. I guess I do love her.

123noproblem123noproblemover 1 year ago

What a great fun story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Best Christmas ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Merry Christmas Xarth!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...