Xmas Presents: Incest Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen kept closest to me, sometimes right beside me. We exchanged frequent, blushing glances. Secret looks, little smiles. She squeezed her thighs together from time to time, but I only noticed because I couldn't help glancing that way. Maybe she was still horny, maybe her creamy pussy was distracting. I didn't ask.

Ash and Mandy each caught my eye repeatedly as well, though they mingled a little more and didn't pay me quite as much attention. Still, their pussies were just as naughtily filled, and I imagined they were on the horny side too, despite hiding it well. I liked to think they were being driven a little crazy by it regardless of what they showed outwardly.

It kind of sucked when everyone left later on. I got sneaky kisses from Mandy and Jen before they left, and I managed to get a few feels of tits and ass in too. Mandy somehow had the audacity to grab my cock through my pants during our final hug goodbye, and managed to get away with it without being noticed.

I felt a bit lonely when the house was empty again. Mom and Dad were still there, and Ash of course, but the magic seemed to have left with our relatives' cars. It had been a hell of a Christmas, but we'd come to the end.

I was stocking up on food and planning to barricade myself in my reclaimed room when Ash found me later on. I hadn't eaten much at all so far and was pretty hungry, as well as being resigned to a relatively boring and uneventful rest of the day.

"Hey there," she said cheerfully.

"Hey," I said in a more normal tone. "Getting some food too?"

"Nah." Ash watched me thoughtfully for a moment as I stuck my overfilled plate of leftovers in the microwave. "Wanna go hang in the basement? Watch some more Christmas movies or something?"

"Now?"

"Now-ish. Whenever you're ready."

"To watch movies?"

"Or something. Yeah."

"You didn't get enough of that last night?"

Ash rolled her eyes like I was being painfully slow. "Want to go downstairs?" she said more slowly. "With me? To do 'Christmassy' things?"

The light dawned on me. "Oh. Ohhh."

"Yeah. You know. 'Cause it is still Christmas, after all."

"Good point." I bit my lip, reexamining my options now that I knew Ash wasn't done with me. "Although you know some people say that every day can be Christmas, if you keep the spirit alive in your heart."

Ash gave me a cat-like grin. "Is that what they say? Must be true then."

"Must be."

She moved in and gave me a light, lingering kiss.

"Better eat up, li'l bro. Might be lots of Christmas left yet."

I nodded, my grin matching hers, imagination running wild. "Might very well be."