XO, Ruby and Irene Ch. 02

Story Info
Layla joins her lovers for some fun at a BDSM club.
5.8k words
4.54
7.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla

Dearest Pet,

Ruby and I wanted to make sure you were still available to meet us tomorrow night. We haven't heard from you all week and we both miss our sexy little pet. If you don't mind, as much as we miss you, we miss that hot little body of yours too. Will you send us a sexy picture to get us ready for tomorrow night? We'll be eagerly waiting your reply.

-XO, Ruby and Irene

Ruby and Irene had sent that message five minutes ago while I was still in class. If my pussy was wet initially reading the text, now she was full on drenched from all the images of our last tryst playing in my head. I tried to take diligent notes on organic chemistry but Ruby and Irene fought for dominance inside my thoughts.

Giving myself a shake, I tried to refocus my attention on the board of notes in front of me.

No matter how horny I was, I wouldn't let it get in my way of being a good student. I was on a path to becoming a Physical Therapist and one failed class could spell doom for my academic career. I was a Junior in college and with just one more year left, I was ready to be graduated and employed. With my resolve to focus on school made, I just had to wait a little longer for class to be over and then I could text my lovers back and get some relief from the tension they caused in my lady business.

--

30 minutes later, I was back home and ready to reply when another text came in from them. This time, they sent their own picture.

Dearest Pet,

Ruby and I thought about it and we decided it wasn't fair to keep asking for pictures when we never offered one ourselves. I hope you enjoy our little treat as we still eagerly await our picture from you.

-XO, Ruby and Irene

Holy. Nut. Sack

With my nipples hard, pussy wet, and mouth drooling, I openly stared at the photo my Mistresses sent.

In the photo, it was obvious Ruby was taking the picture as only her lower half was shown. Between her spread legs, Irene's head was buried in Ruby's pussy while one of Ruby's hands had a fistful of Irene's braids. I could just barely make out Irene's tongue as it fondled Ruby's clit. The contrast of my lovers skin tones against each other while they were enjoying mutual pleasure nearly made me come from just the image alone.

The only way I could I do better in pleasing my lovers after this picture was to up the ante a little bit.

I hurried to my closet and pulled out the box where I kept my toys. Pulling out a fairly large vibrating dildo, I set it on my mattress. Quickly stripping myself of all my clothes, I then set my phone up to record and placed it on the dresser.

Sitting on my bed directly in front of the camera, I began to talk to it while fondling my breasts.

"Thank you mistresses for sending me that photo. You're both so beautiful, just the picture alone made me almost come. I'm so thankful to have such kind and generous lovers like yourselves. I wanted to show you how grateful I am to you but a picture wasn't enough. I hope you enjoy this video and I can't wait to see you tomorrow night."

With that, I brought my legs up into a split while still seated on the edge of the mattress. My pussy and the rest of my naked body was fully exposed to my mistresses now. I was so wet, they could probably see my slick pooling on my sensitive folds.

I started by wetting my fingers in my mouth and gently circling my clit over and over. As I pleasured myself, I looked directly into the camera and moaned their names, begging for them to fuck me.

After I teased myself enough, I finally picked up the dildo and ran it across my folds before sliding it solidly into my hole. The initial stretch burned because I neglected to use lube in my haste, but the extra friction turned me on even more.

With my quivering legs still open wide, I gave myself a few fucks before turning on the vibration.

I screamed and began to roughly fuck the dildo into me. I leaned back onto one hand while the other kept up a steady rhythm. I was fucking myself so hard, my tits were bouncing and slapping against the air in sync with my thrusts. My hot cunt kept convulsing around my pussy as my clit screamed for attention. Since I was holding myself up with one hand and doing the fucking with another, the only pressure I felt against my clit was the cool hair nipping at the exposed skin. It was equal parts infuriating and intoxicating.

Sweat poured down my face as my copper hair flew to cover my breasts and brush against my waist. My eyes clenched shut as moans and whimpers escaped my throat. Finally, after the sweet torture that fucking myself was, I started to orgasm- hard.

I looked up into the camera and screamed my lovers name's one final time before squirting around the dildo still pumping into my wet cunt.

I fell back onto my back as I left the vibrating dildo in me for a few seconds, riding the final waves of orgasm. As it became too sensitive, I pulled out the dildo and turned it off.

Weakly I got to my feet and positioned my body so that only my face was visible in the camera.

"I hope that keeps you both tied over until tomorrow. Toodles." With a kiss to the camera, I turned it off and sent it without reviewing it.

Laying back down to relax after my mind-blowing orgasm, I waited almost 20 minutes before a text from Ruby and Irene came back.

Pet,

Christ, baby. Ruby and I almost exploded after watching your video. We both came while we waited for you to send it but we had to go again because your video made us so hot. I fucked Ruby so hard while we replayed it over and over. We can't to see you tomorrow. Remember to bring your toy we left you last week. Also, Ruby and I would like you to dress a little slutty if you consent to that. The location you're meeting us at is a far cry from a fancy hotel. Can't wait to get you back in our embrace, sweet pet.

P.S, We haven't forgotten the 15 lashings to your pussy you earned last time and we intend to collect those tomorrow as well

-XO, Ruby and Irene

A shudder of pleasure flowed through my exhausted body at the mention of my punishment. My interest is also piqued at Irene's comment about the location I was meeting them at. What kind of place requires my gift from last week and slutty clothing? I wasn't sure but I couldn't wait to find out.

--

Irene

Ruby and I got to Knot and Key a half hour before Ruby was set to meet us there. We sat in our usual booth within seeing distance of the door, quietly chatting about the potential paths our night out could take.

"Do you think Layla will be into what we have planned?" Ruby's concerned face looks at my me from her position on my shoulder. At this club, we don't have to hide who we are to each other like some other places in this world. Ruby and I have been attending this establishment together for the entirety of our relationship. In fact, it's where we meet and fell in love all those years ago.

"Of course she's gonna love it. Layla is a pain slut through and through. I know we never talked to her specifically about exhibitionism but if she's not into it, we can just use one of the back rooms for some private fun."

Ruby nodded and agreed, her eyes going back to scanning the room. Her gaze stopped upon an older woman whipping a young sub tied to a spanking bench in one of the exhibition rooms. The rooms were one way glass so the rest of the club could see them, while the couple only had eyes for each other. Ruby made a longing sigh and snuggled closer into me, tighteningher grip on my exposed nipple. I was only wearing a mesh shirt and hot pants while Ruby wore nothing except high heels and her wedding ring.

At Knot and Key, clothing was only required when you leave the establishment. Inside, there were only three rules which were driven home by being painted on to every wall in the building.

1. Consent/safe words should always be given

2. Clothing is optional

3. No cameras or phones in the play area

The rules basically meant that the entire club was breeding grounds for hot lesbian sex anywhere.

For example, in the booth adjacent from us, a young lady was taking turns with another submissive getting fucked by a Dom in a purple strap on. I was splitting my attention between their carnal moans and watching the door for Layla.

At a quarter til 8, our pet finally walks through the door. Ruby and I sit up straight as we take her young body in, searching the floor for us.

When we told her to dress slutty, she certainly listened.

Layla was dressed in a very small plaid skirt paired with a white button up tied below her breasts, exposing her midriff. The shirt was unbuttoned enough so that her red bra was exposed, even if the bra itself did hardly anything to cover her luscious breasts. Her feet were fashioned in high heels as her legs held black, lace thigh highs. The finishing touch on her outfit were the red curls falling to her waist, brushing her tits and ass.

She was the sexiest sub in the whole building and I was so lucky we got to call her ours.

Connecting her eyes with mine, she smiled and began weaving her way through the maze of naked bodies in the throes of passion. When she reached us, I could see her eyes were bulging out of her head as her nipples grew hard.

When she was close enough, I tugged her down into my lap without a word and coaxed her into straddling me. Ruby leaned into our embrace and immediately sunk her hands into Laylas curls, pulling her head to fuse their mouths together. Layla rocked in my lap as she was taken away by the feel of Ruby's mouth. Pulling away, Layla quickly latched her mouth onto mine in the same greeting while Ruby found her nipples through the material of her bra.

Not a single word was spoken as Ruby and I passed Layla back and forth between us, taking turns devouring her mouth and stroking her soft body. When Ruby's hand found it's way under Layla's skirt, Layla bucked and squealed, grinding her body into Ruby's hand.

Ruby slid her hand back out and purred to me, "It looks like our pet brought her toy. And, she's not wearing any panties."

My eyes flashed with lust as I took in Laylas flushed face. I wanted to immediately devour her but I was determined to keep our play safe.

"Before anything else happens, I want to know how you feel about having our fun times out here in the open or in front of others in general? Do you consent?"

Layla immediately humped her hips in excitement, not unlike a cat in heat.

She nodded her head, shaking her wild curls down her back.

"Yes, I want that. I want them to watch as my mistresses tear me apart."

Ruby groaned and stole Laylas mouth back to dance with hers. I looked on as a plan started to form in my mind.

"Layla," I called to her. It took her several moments to pull away from Ruby. She finally answered in a pant. "Yes?"

"I wanna see your toy, pet. Lay down on the couch beside me and hold your knees in the air. Show us your pussy."

Layla quickly fell from my lap as she hurried to comply. I rose from my seat as Ruby and I hovered over Layla, laying on her back with her knees spread. Her skirt was flipped up to expose a freshly shaven, bare pussy. How naughty our pet was for not wearing underwear under such a small skirt.

With a look at Ruby, she gets my idea immediately and roughly pulls back Ruby's knees, adjusting her so that her little asshole and the jewel encrusted plug I knew was there came out to peek at us.

Ruby bent forward to rub at the plug, causing Layla's hole to clench and unclench around the broad base.

While Ruby played with her hole, I cuddled next to Layla and whisper in her ear, "Do you remember what we said would happen the next time we saw each other?"

Layla's eyes widened and she nodded emphatically. Our little slut earned herself 15 pussy lashings for coming first the last time we played together. And I was ready to collect.

"Good girl. Ruby's going to play with you a little bit while I get our room set up. Ruby, don't let her come. Join me in the room in 10 minutes."

With that, I walk away towards the exhibition rooms to create a sexual dungeon suited for our pet.

--

Ruby

As is becoming habit, Irene leaves Layla alone with me while she puts together our more salacious equipment in our room we book earlier. Layla knows she's about to receive her lashings, but she has no clue about what else is in store for her.

I can't fucking wait.

Returning to gently rubbing the base of the plug with two fingers, I look up at Layla's hooded green eyes.

I give her a smile and say, "How have you been, pet? Irene and I have missed you immensely."

I punctuate my words with a quick detour of my fingers up through her pussy, around her clit, and back down to the plug.

Layla moans and thrashes at my brief contact before replying through strained breaths.

"I've missed you both so much. I've just been studying and going to class. Just waiting until we can play together again."

I continue to fondle her as she speaks, applying more pressure until her words end on a moan.

"Irene and I love having you like this but we're so curious about your life while your not with us. Can you tell me about yourself, pet? Each time you lose track of thought, I tell Irene and she'll add another lashing."

As I ascend onto her bare pussy, Layla recounts her major in physical training and her ambitions as I make a mess of her cunt. Her feet folds submit to me while she tries to speak through a barrage of moans and whimpers. Despite being as horny as she is, she only trails off once when I slammed my open palm against her pussy, causing a wet smacking sound to fill the air. She stopped abruptly on a silent scream, signaling the end of our play as well as one extra lashing with the whip.

I reluctantly pull away from her sweet pussy and rise to her lips, giving her a hard kiss that rocks her body back against the couch.

Pulling away from the kiss, I notice Layla take in the other couples noticing our play. Her breath hitches and I can tell being watched turns her on. I'm glad Irene and I found a pet who gets off on exhibitionism because it's one of our favorite ways to play.

Ready to join Irene I say, "I think it's time we go see what's in store for you, pet. Are you ready for what's to come?"

Layla's eyes widen, while she whispers through a smile, "Absolutely, mistress."

--

Layla

When I first walked into Knot and Key, I was amazed by all the bare bodies and sites of carnal pleasure that just lay out in the open. I counted no less than eight woman receiving oral sex, half of which were tied up in various corners of the room.

As I looked for my mistresses, I spotted windows in the back wall of the building. The windows looked into private rooms that showed couples partaking in various forms of sexual acts. Different sex toys were in each room, one with a St. Andrews Cross, one with a sex swing, and one that looks like a mechanical bull except I'm pretty sure the sub riding it was being impaled by a fucking machine.

Shaking my head and clenching my pussy at all the wild sex happening around me, I finally spotted my mistresses cuddled in a booth near the entrance.

God, after a week away, laying eyes on them again was like finding water in a desert. I took in Ruby's completely bare form next to Irene's scantily clad, dark body. If my pussy wasn't already wet, it would have been by the sight of them.

After greetings and a short session with Ruby as Irene prepared our fun for the night, Ruby took me by the hand after adjusting my skirt back over my ass and pulled me toward the room with the St. Andrew's Cross. I could see Irene inside, standing next to her black duffle bag of toys. She appeared to be waiting for us but I could tell that she couldn't see us when we walked up to the window.

This must be one way glass.

We carried on through a hallway that lead to a rear entrance into the room. Opening the door, Ruby ushered me inside while Irene took my hand and lead me the rest of the way in.

Taking in the room, I clocked the Andrew's Cross near the wall immediately but there was also a spanking bench and a leather couch in the corner. The room was softly lit by wall sconces while the walls themself were painted black and adorned with images of couples in the throes of passion. We were truly in a BDSM dungeon. A touch on my ass from Irene pulled me out of my visual exploration of the room.

Kissing me briefly, Irene looked into my eyes and said, "Tell us your safe words, pet."

"Green for go, yellow for slow down, red for stop."

I felt Ruby come up behind me and stroke my hair back as my head was tilted to look at her.

"Very good, baby. How do you feel about having some fun on the cross?"

"Green," I replied eagerly.

"Good," Ruby said. She continued coyly, "And how do you feel about your pleasure being on display for the whole club?"

I swallowed hard and again said, "Green."

This time it was Irene who responded.

"Good job, pet. While I strap you in, Ruby's going to do a quick overview of our night. Are you ready pet?"

Nodding, I turned to Irene and said, "Yes, mistress."

Irene nodded back and said, "Good. Before you get strapped in, take off your blouse and bra but leave on everything else."

Quickly complying, I disrobe of the affronted garments and position myself next to Irene for the next instructions. As she leads me over to the cross and begins positioning my body, Ruby speaks up from the side.

"Listen up, pet. Last week we played a little bit with punishment and whipping but this week we're gonna step it up a notch. You are not allowed to speak or make a single sound for this first part unless you safe word. Irene is going to give you your lashings and if you make so much as a whimper, you get two minutes of clit torture. After your lashings, that's when the real fun begins. Do you consent so far?"

I agreed orally. Though I was paying rapt attention to Ruby, my attention was slowly being diverted to Irene. At this point, I was spread eagle with my hands tied to different corners raised above my head. She also tied my legs down spread far apart. My back was facing the window while my face was towards the cross itself. There was enough space behind me and in front of me for someone to stand on either side.

My skirt was still lowered over my ass with the plug still clenched firmly into my hole. My wild curls fell down my naked back and teased the edge of the skirt.

Sensing I was losing my ability to listen, Ruby stalked forward and grabbed my chin.

"Are you ready for your lashings pet? Afterwards, Irene and I are gonna fuck you so good."

Safe wording green again, Irene finally came forward with the whip in hand. The whip they used was a very soft, brown leather. When Irene hits me with it, it leaves a sting but it was designed not to leave any damage or be very painful. It's the perfect mix between pain and pleasure.

Finally, she stands behind me and I feel someone lift my skirt out of the way without taking it off. I wait in anticipation for the first lash to come. Shaking my ass, I try to entice my lover into starting soon-

SMACK

By the grace of God himself, I don't let out a single noise as Irene brings the whip down on my ass.

"That was one pet. Let's see if you can stay quiet for 14 more."

"Actually honey, Ruby inserts, "its 16 in total now. The pet earned herself one more out in the playroom."

I can't see Irene's expression but I can hear the pleasure in her voice.

"Excellent job, Ruby. 15 more, then. Get ready, pet."

Irene hits me 6 more times on the ass but I stay quiet through all of it. I'm determined to please my mistresses, even if I am interested to find out what "clit torture" would entail.

12