XO, Ruby and Irene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing that just hitting my ass isn't going to make me squeal, Irene moves to the other side of the cross and looks me in the eye. Even tied a little higher on the cross than I usually stand, Irene still has to look down at me to meet my eyes.

"Get ready pet. Things are about to get intense."

Without another word, the next 8 hits come in a fast succession one after the other. And they all hit their target just as Irene planned. Each one hits every part of my pussy except my clit, leaving stinging pleasure in its wake. But I still don't make a single sound.

Irene has just one lash left before it's over. Winding her arm back, I prepare to take the hit by clenching my body and closing my eyes.

A scream tries to tear it's way through my mouth but I fight tooth and nail to stay silent. The effort to stay silent causes my arms and legs to jerk, causing my knees to give. The arm straps hold me firm but it takes everything in me not to come. It takes several minutes to realize my mistresses have just been watching me struggle through the last dredges of my denied orgasm and pain pleasure.

Ruby is at my side in an instant as Irene looks on, a proud smile on her face.

"We're so proud of you pet. Irene didn't think you could last 10 hits without squealing but you did amazing for us. Such a good pet."

Her praise was coupled with pets to my hair and tits, as my chest still heaved with the effort to not come.

Irene comes to Ruby's side and helps her comfort me, both of them stroking my hair and whispering praise as I control my breathing.

Eventually, my knees are strong enough to hold my body back up as I straighten and prepare for the next pleasure my mistresses will put me through.

--

Irene

The first time watching Layla writhe as I whipped her into a pleasured frenzy last week was hot enough to become part of my five hottest scenes of all time.

However, watching her struggle not to scream just to please Ruby and I, well that was THE hottest thing I had ever been apart of. Second only to my wedding night.

As I watch Layla physically and mentally prepare herself for round two, Ruby gestures to the duffle bag.

Finally, the reason for Laylas butt plug comes around. I've been waiting all damn week to sink inside her tight ass.

Leaving Layla to rest against the cross, I meet Ruby at the duffle bag and pull out the last toys left in the bag; two double sided strap ons- one for each of us. And a bottle of lube of course.

Grinning at my love, I help her into the strap on before clipping mine on. We turn to Layla, positioning ourselves within her sight so she can take us in fully. We watch as she immediately starts to groan, realizing what's about to happen to her tiny body.

Ruby and I have always wanted to fuck the same submissive at the same time but no one has ever been as perfect as Layla. We've had a few temporary lovers in the past but not one who's even seen a second session.

Layla starts to writhe as we come closer. Ruby goes to her front, immediately stroking a hand through her sweaty hair. Even though Layla has already been tied up for at least twenty minutes, her body has recovered from the lashing and shows no signs of exhaustion. Yet.

Ruby leans forward to whisper in Laylas ear as I position myself at her back entrance.

"Pet, I'm sure you can guess what Irene and I have planned but we just want you to be on the same page. That plug in your delicious ass has been keeping it nice and loose for Irene. She's going to sink her strap on into your back hole and fuck you while I fuck your pussy from the front. Do you consent to that, baby? Can you take our cocks at the same time?"

Layla loses her shit. The straps around her wrists clank and jangle as she surges forward, trying to take Ruby's mouth in her own. We've teased and promised her pleasure so long that the image we've painted at our couplings have driven her wild.

Taking a handful of her red mane, I yank her head backwards and grumble in her ear,

"If you want our cocks, slut, you better beg for it or you'll get nothing. You have permission to speak and moan freely from here on out."

Its adorable how quickly Layla's face changes from uncontrollable passion to pitiful contrition.

"I'm so sorry, Mistresses. I'm just so ready to be used by you. I've been wet all day long. I just need you. I'm ready to submit."

With that, she hangs her head while I steal a glance at Ruby. She's looking at me with a sweet smile, grateful to have such a well behaved pet.

Not wanting to torture or girl anymore, I raise Layla's skirt out of the way while Ruby and I lock gazes, sinking our lubed cocks into Layla at the same time.

Judging by the scream she let's loose from her mouth, it's a miracle she didn't come.

As soon as our pelvis' meet Laylas warm, wet skin, we pause there and let our pet catch her breath.

Slowly, Ruby pulls out and slams back into her, pushing the slut even harder on to my cock. After Ruby sinks back in, I pull out and slam her back into Ruby. Over and over we push Layla onto each others cock while she screams her pleasure.

We're really working up a sweat, Ruby and I join Layla with deep moans of our own. Ruby meets my eyes and says,

"I wish you could see her tits, baby. Every time you push her back onto me, they bounce and writhe so beautifully. They would look so fucking good pierced."

The image alone causes me to lose rhythm as I fuck Layla even harder up her ass. Every time she clenches down, the strap on inside of me lurches up to hit my G spot. Knowing it's doing the same thing to Ruby, I grunt in pleasure as I fuck Layla harder and deeper.

Remembering our possible audience, I lean into Laylas ear and whisper, "Right now, there are probably dozens of people looking at you getting fucked by us. They wish they could touch you but only we can. Only we can fuck this cunt. Only we can fuck this ass."

I punctuate my words again with a solid slap to her voluptuous ass. Laylas head falls back as I watch her eyes roll back in her head.

I've lost track of time as we continue to pummel our lover between us. Eventually, full body tremors start up in Layla, signaling her orgasm. Knowing she's not allowed to come until we say so, she fights against the restraints and screams, terrified of comming.

I suddenly take note of Ruby as she starts to buck erratically against Layla. Very familiar to her orgasm face, I can tell that our sex has driven her to the breaking point.

Ruby's screaming orgasm has triggered mine while we both erratically pummel Layla as she tries to hold on. Her knees gave out a long time ago and now she just dangles, being held up by her arm restraints and the two cocks in each of her stretched holes.

When Ruby and I come back down from our orgasms, we return our thrusts to a gentle rhythm. Layla can hardly stand it but miraculously, she still hasn't come even through all that wild fucking.

I meet Ruby's eyes over Laylas shoulder and give her a nod. We had our finale planned before we even left the hotel last week.

As Ruby pulls out of Layla's tight cunt, she drops to her knees and takes Laylas clit into her mouth while I continue thrusting. I pull her sweaty hair back from her ear and whisper,

"Come, baby girl. We give you permission to come. Come in Ruby's mouth. Now."

Ruby has to hold Layla's rocking hips against her mouth in a steel grip so she can eat her through her climax. As she bucks and screams, finally able to come, my hands grapple on her chest until I find her erratic nipples, tugging them hard while I continue deep dicking her poor abused asshole.

Our sweet pet has taken all she can take as the pleasure finally ensnares her in it's grasp. Ruby and I barely notice when she passes out. We keep eating and fucking her until she comes back too, moaning and begging for it to be over.

"Please...I can't..."

Pulling out, I sidestep Ruby still munching away and pull Layla's face into my hand.

"You can't what, pet?"

"I...can't come again. Please. Please, Ruby."

Ruby however, does not stop. Instead, she doubles her attention, even adding a finger into the girl's abused cunt.

Layla jerks and cries out through a hoarse mouth. Clenching my hand hard around her jaw, I pull her eyes to me again.

"You know she'll only stop unless you safe word her. Are you going to safe word, Layla? Or do you wanna come again?"

Layla whines and wiggles but doesn't answer my question. I can tell she wants to come again and is on the cusp but exhaustion has broken her body and her mind.

"Shhh, it's okay, baby. You don't have to come again. But do you know how happy you'd make your mistresses if you fed Ruby again? Can you just imagine your slick running down her lips and mouth? The joy in her eyes as you came apart for her? You would make her so happy. And you'd make me so happy, too."

I can tell that my words are working. Laylas body is jerking and vibrating so hard, Ruby is using all her force to keep her still. I decide it's time for our pet to come.

Slipping my hands back onto her chest once more, I roughly grab her nipples and pull.

"God, Ruby was right. These would look so pretty with piercings. You would look so pretty, pet."

Ready to end this I say, "All the people out there watching you ride Ruby's face are waiting for your orgasm. Are you going to give it to them? "

With that, I take one of her nipples into my mouth and bite down hard, while I tug on the other. I soothe the bite by twirling my tongue around the nub, however there's no reprieve from the pain as I'm nipping her over and over.

Thankfully, Layla is finally thrown over the edge as she can take no more. Her orgasm comes as slow as the last one and shakes her body just as fierce. Layla in orgasm should be enough for men to fight wars over. The jiggle of her breasts and the tremors in her thighs are signs of beauty.

With one final sigh, she quiets and Ruby pulls away from her pussy, collapsing on to the floor.

All of us pant and breathe heavy, completely exhausted after another sexual sex session.

Pulling Layla's tired eyes to me I say, "So, ready for round 3?"

Layla

Later that night, I'm alone in my bed, but my mind is still with Ruby and Irene. Sleep evades me as I picture our night, replaying it over and over.

After my second and final orgasm of the night, Irene and Ruby let me down from the cross and we cuddled on the couch in aftercare, waiting for our bodies to calm down.

We kissed and touched but we did no more. I think my mistresses knew I couldn't go again. They had exhausted both my body and mind- just like they did last time.

Rolling over in bed, I can't help but wonder what my lovers are up to now. Are they thinking of me? Or have they gone back to their own world, the one that exists without me?

Every time I finish having sex with Ruby and Irene, a sort of melancholy rolls over me because I know they'll go home together and I'll go home alone.

I'm not ignorant enough to know that being with them like this is also my choice. I agreed to this relationship. I get them sometimes, but not all the time. I'm a pet, not a partner.

Trying to focus on the good and not my sadness, I try to imagine the next time we'll be together. That's all I could do, after all.

12