All Comments on 'Xolt 2 Ch. 07'

by Pallaton

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacheralmost 11 years ago
Double cliffhanger!

I really like your story, except now I'm so worried for Jing and for his daughter... also, if he dies, his twins will be orphans (sadface). Sometimes it's good to remember this is only a story. As you left us with two cliffhangers (what's Brandon thinking now?) so I hope you'll post again soon, but whenever you do I'll be reading and be thankful.

A very minor point: it would be great if you got an editor to fix the typos. I'm sure for native English speakers they're irrelevant, but even a simple thing like you're/your makes for very slow reading for me.

canndcanndalmost 11 years ago
THIS CHAPTER IS A RE-POST OF CH 6

I was reading this and knew I had read it before. The last chapter 6 that you posted, was the same. I hope you put out a NEW chapter soon....as I really want to know what happens to Jing and Brandon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Thanks for the new chapter - hoping for a HEA for everyone here. Have been keeping an eye out for a story update that doesn't fall into the "slut/psychopathic personality" category we've been getting so much of lately - I like a story where the characters are "nice people" (or nice aliens, as the case may be).

I agree with the reader commenting on the you're/your issue - even for a native English speaker, it's a problem. "You're" = "you are" and "your" indicates when something "belongs" to the "you" in question. This is a basic error made in a lot of writing on this site, and I can only assume that the American education system doesn't concern itself too much with grammar or punctuation. That's a real pity - it means that even educated Americans come across as uneducated to the rest of the English-speaking world. Read "Eats, shoots and leaves" by Lynne Truss - it's about how to punctuate correctly, and it's a fun read.

avidreadravidreadralmost 11 years ago

The beginning of this chapter was a re-post of the end of the last chapter, but no big deal. The rest was fine and advanced the plot. I hope the next won't take as long. With two mates pregnant and a third maybe, I can't wait to find out.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
Agree with avid reader re: the re post

I think Zhi is wrong I think Brandon was overwhelmed by the emotions but his reaction probably caused the same negativity in Brandon as it did in Zhi. Looking forward to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPallaton@Pallaton
119 Followers
Hey all, Tumblr has fallen apart and I am no longer there. I am most active on Twitter right now. I would love it if you guys will come visit me there. Feel free to send me a message and chat with me. It would be super cool to hear from you and get input on stories. Or if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Xolt 2 Ch. 06 Previous Part
Xolt Series Info