All Comments on 'XXX Cinema Fun'

by slutluva

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT CREAMPIES

Would have loved to have been there and help do cleanup and be fluffer also. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun

Porn theaters are so fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot

you should do this safely and make it real, condoms for fcking and then they come off and spray!

DontJudgeJustReadDontJudgeJustReadover 3 years ago

Love theater stories... used to have one close by but it closed up... some great times there..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I ended up visiting all of Tulsa's XXX theatres, even becoming know by my name.

I don't count the RIALTO because that was before the Adult theatres opened up. The Majestic, and the studio were my favorites.

The Majestic had ultraviolet (black) lights under the balcony. I'd go and sit under them with my sheer BLACK blouse on and my white very sheer half cup bra on. Once the house lights went down those lights stayed on and you could also s

ee my crotchless panties and bra light up like a Christmas tree. The always got the guys attention! That's exactly what I wanted!

Later on the old Uptown ran mostly Mexican X rated movies. Needless to say there were mostly Mexicans there. Amazingly, I couldn't believe how horny they were for young white pussy.

Later the Apache drive-in became an all BLACK drive-in. Whites accompanied by BLACKs were too, thank goodness! I'd always loved dating BLACK guys so I went there numerous times and always got truly fucked!

Later the Sand Springs drive-in was changed to the Capri drive-in and started showing XXX movies too. That was one of my favorites! I took a lot of cocks there too!

My Mom, bless her heart started me on birth control pills early my Senior year in high school.

I pretty well fucked my way through college. I truly loved sucking cocks and being fucked hard deep and often during college.

My Senior year of college I thought I'd met my true love. I ended up marrying right after college. What a horniness mistake.

We had a redheaded daughter (just like her Mom, me.) Out marriage sex was definitely not great (at all.) In fact he usually oozed his small deposit on the warm outer lips of my pussy. (What kind of sex was that?)

I refer to him as my original 60 second man, if that.)

Right after the birth of my daughter I had my tubes tied off. No more worry of unwanted pregnancies! I've been true to him, but now that my tubes are tied I certainly don't intend to remain that way!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslutluva@slutluva
237 Followers
My wife and I had been on the swingers/gangbang/dogging/orgy scene for over 10 years. She's now left me for someone else but now I have a new slut. 19 year old Emma who has been addicted to sex from an early age. Shes always wanting to push herself and be the biggest slut/cum...