XXX Experimentation Ch. 01

Story Info
A young couple decide to experiment with another.
2.8k words
3.86
28.1k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NickDN
NickDN
12 Followers

Copyright © NickDN 2002, 2003. Updated and revised 2020. All rights reserved.

***

All characters depicted in sexual situations are 18 years of age or over.

One

My wife and I have been keen readers of your magazine for a good few years now and we really enjoy reading your magazine, as well your other titles which we sometimes purchase. We cannot believe the letters that you publish are real and have often considered them to be made up by some imaginative writers you have. We just couldn't believe that the average couple on the street could have such sordid and exciting sex lives. I suppose with the both of us being brought up in a rather strict, old fashioned way, we were rather naive about most things sexual - and Lucy had been brought up by her aunt as her parents had divorced when she was young and she used to put the fear of God into Lucy regarding boys and sex.

Lucy and I have been married for just over seven years now. We began dating ten years ago, when she was eighteen and I was twenty one. Lucy is very tall, standing just over 5 feet 8-inches and has a very voluptuous figure, with large mouth-watering breasts that are a natural 34DD; she has very long shapely legs and a very cute, curvy bum. Lucy has very long beautiful blonde hair and big bright, piercing blue eyes. Lucy and I had grown up together and had always been together since we were very young. We live in a nice small semi on the edge of town on a large estate. Most of our neighbours are quite a bit older than Lucy and myself, so we don't tend to mix a lot. I work as a painter and decorator, whilst Lucy is a hairdresser at a local salon in town.

Anyway our confession all began just over eighteen months ago. Lucy and I had come across an old copy of Fiesta Digest in bed one night and had come across a letter about a wife watcher. Lucy and I had read many similar letters about this subject. However on this particular night as she read the letter out to me, she began to gently rub my cock and soon she had me rock hard and after a few minutes of expert hand work on my hard, throbbing member Lucy soon had me cumming in her hand.

'My, we are excited tonight aren't we honey?' She said, wiping my sticky white cum off her hand. After we cleaned up we made love and I was soon coming in the condom on my cock as Lucy moaned beneath me. The stories and Lucy's hand job having turned me on a great deal. With her toned, tanned, muscular thighs wrapped tight around me. Her legs were squeezing my waist ever more tightly as she built up her rhythm to orgasm.

The next night we read another story and this got me coming even more than the night before. Unusually Lucy then went down on me and gave me a blow job before we made love. She sucked and licked all over my hard, throbbing six inches of cock and after a few minutes of Lucy's tongue around the tip of penis I came. Lucy spat my cum into a tissue and then I went down on her, licking away at her tender, sweet honeyed love pot, in return for her tender, sensual act upon me.

It was very unusual for us to have oral sex; as Lucy considered it to be dirty and unclean as she still has a few hang-ups about that sort of thing, due to her strict upbringing, but we enjoyed this very much.

The next day Lucy asked what made me even more excited than usual when we made love. I told her that it was the fact that the "wife-watching" letter was one where the husband had let his wife fuck with a virile, athletic, strong black man, with a large dick. I told Lucy that I found this story particularly arousing. Lucy laughed and made a few barbed but light-hearted comments and we soon incorporated this scenario as part of our lovemaking. We would tell each other stories of how a big black man would fuck Lucy and how I would watch and wank my cock as this virile ebony stud fucked the arse off Lucy.

One night as we were making love Lucy told me she was imagining that I was her black lover with his big, hard cock; fucking her brains out and coming in her lust sodden pussy; shooting his hot man-fat deep inside her; as she said this I groaned loudly and filled the teat of my condom with spunk. As I carefully slid my rapidly softening dick out of my wife's dripping, swollen, hot, tight pussy; gripping the condom by the base I yanked it off - then I poured the sticky, white gooey mess all over Lucy's heaving and red flushed tits and massaged it in, 'Yuck!' She cried out. But as even as my hands began their work upon her breasts, rubbing my hot seed all over her erect nipples; she began to stroke and finger her slippery vagina - still hungry for my six inches of hard cock.

One day a couple of months later as a birthday present for Lucy I brought her a nice large black vibrator; from a sex shop in the city centre on an afternoon off work. Lucy soon used this as we made love and she would often use it in the bedroom. She even named it "Big (Black) Ben." One Friday a couple of weeks later I came home from work with a proper, full strength hardcore porno DVD, that I'd brought from the sex shop I'd been to after work. The video was an interracial one with a black man, who was fucking loads of really attractive white girls; one of the girls had very large breasts and long blonde hair and reminded us both of Lucy. The black man must have had a dick at least nine or even ten inches long and really thick. It looked like another leg Lucy joked. Anyway I fucked Lucy with the vibrator as we watched it and then after she came I thrust my condom sheathed hot, hard cock into her and came. This time when I pulled out, Lucy smeared my cum from the condom onto her tits and got her vibrator and rubbed the bulbous tip around the slimy mess; before licking a little of the cum off the tip. She looked up at me as I watched her do this and smiled at me, then blew me a sexy little kiss.

One night I said to Lucy that perhaps we should put our fantasy into reality and that she could take herself a black lover to have sex with. I had assumed that Lucy would jump at the opportunity to try to put our fantasy into practice. Lucy was quite shocked and a little upset, saying she didn't want us to split up, or for me to take a lover. She asked me worriedly if I wanted to have a lover other than her. I assured that I didn't want a lover, even if she did, as she was enough for me, more than enough I told her. I said to her that I didn't want us to become swingers, or even wife swappers. Lucy assumed that my suggestion was because I wanted a lover. I told her repeatedly that this was not the case. I just wanted her to have a fuck with a handsome black stud. Lucy didn't seem pleased with this idea so I dropped it. I was upset about this, but I was more upset that I'd misjudged Lucy's desire to make our fantasy a reality.

A few months later after not mentioning it once to Lucy, she brought up the fantasy again in our lovemaking and I asked her very tactfully if she wanted to give it a go. Lucy sighed and looked up at me as I traced the tip of the vibrator around the puffed lips of her aroused vagina she said, 'OK, if it'll make you happy, I suppose I can give it a try.'

I asked her if she really, really wanted to give this a go, or if she was doing it just for me, and she looked at me very earnestly and she assured me that she'd thought long and hard about it and had finally decided to give it a go; just for a giggle she added - and also because she had gotten really turned on by the thought of "doing it" with a big black virile stud, with a colossal penis.

I immediately began to make plans for us. Lucy said that she did not want to go to any of those seedy swinger parties as she felt they were often a bit desperate, and she also stated that whoever we get it must be a total stranger, not someone we'd be likely to see around. we both ruled out picking someone at a bar, or nightclub in case we were unlucky enough to pick a complete weirdo, or pervert, or have someone fall for her and God forbid stalk or harass her which we were desperately trying to avoid. We decided against getting anyone from a contact magazine for the same reasons and online as well and decided to get a masseuse as this seemed the safest bet.

Over the next month I tried to arrange for Lucy to get a massage, but there were no black male masseurs anywhere. We tried to arrange something for a few months without any success, and then we abandoned the idea, something that really pissed us both off as we'd got ourselves built up in anticipation for the occasion.

Then one afternoon, almost seven months ago, shortly after Christmas I was on a job working at an old theatre in the city when I found this place round the corner from where I was working. It was what appeared to be a photographic studio, but it was in fact a massage parlour. I told Lucy that I planned to find out if they had any male masseurs - especially any who were black, and to set something up for us. Lucy agreed to my plans and was very excited by this news. I did warn her not to get her hopes up. So the next day after work I popped round. I walked round as soon as of finished work. After a few minutes I found a rear, discreetly located entrance.

I walked into a smart, small reception area and was greeted by a petite redhead with pert little breasts wearing a black leather miniskirt and a bright red PVC bra. She introduced herself as Lisa. I told her what I was looking for and as a tall raven black haired girl in white stockings and suspenders accented lingerie came over to the counter she led me through to a small, but comfortable living room type of area and we sat down on a plush leather sofa. She asked me loads of questions and said that she could get someone to come out to our house, an idea that didn't appeal to me much, or that we could come here and have the massages. I told her it would be just the one massage.

'One?' She asked, looking at me confused. I told her it was just for my wife.

'My you're an understand man. I wish more men were like you,' she said, genuinely surprised. Then she placed her hand gently and discreetly on my thigh and gradually moved it closer toward my crotch, 'Are you sure I can't do anything for you now?' I gently pulled her hand off my leg and said that I was very sure.

She got up and took my hand and led me through establishment and up some stairs to the studio, where according to Lisa they used to make some adult videos, but she added they hardly make them anymore. As we came back down the stairs she said that she'd ring the masseuse to come round the day after tomorrow; Saturday. Lisa explained that Colin often did "regular" clients on the weekend, in particular on a Saturday, and with the local football team being away this weekend it would be very quiet, as all the fans would be away and not coming to the massage parlours. The perfect day for our first time she smiled.

She took me back into the reception area and into a small office. She pulled out a beautifully leather bound folder. She opened it and flicked deftly, yet carefully through a myriad photographs of women and a few men. She stopped on the picture of a well built black male.

'That's Colin,' she exclaimed. Colin's skin was as black as night. The only discernible features that I could make out were his eyes, as his skin was that dark. Lisa my guide said that Colin was thirty seven, six feet two inches tall, weighed fifteen stone, and his measurements were ten and three quarter inches long, with a five inch girth. I nearly choked as Lisa told me this. She smiled at me, 'He really is that big, I used to date him a few years back,' she said, 'but he went to Antigua and I got married.'

'You're married?' I asked.

'Not anymore, the bastard left me for my sister,' he explained. I said I was sorry, and she smiled at me, 'thanks,' she said.

About half an hour had passed of me telling Lisa what I wanted for Lucy and myself. I said that I had bette get a move on home. Lisa asked if I'd like to choose a room for her "massage" to see what we'd fancy. We first came to a room with a rack in it and lots of chains hanging from the walls and ceilings, whips and other scary looking paraphernalia scattered about. I told her that we wouldn't be interested in all that sot of thing. Another room was a little too small and bare. Yet another was small, but far too sickly sweet, with pink satins, bows and lacy drapes everywhere. Lisa then said she had the perfect room for us. She showed me down the dimly lit hall to a bright red door at the far end and opened it. Inside was a lovely big bed on a raised dais, covered in bright pink satin sheets. The walls all had erotic prints on them and there was a TV and video on a shelf playing a Hardcore porno. The floor was covered in large animal print rugs and there was a large mirror on the roof above the bed and a full length mirror on the wall opposite the bed.

Lisa informed me that this was a two-way mirror for any of the staff to check on the customer and masseuse in case of any trouble, or just to "spy" on the action.

Lisa said that she could place a camera into the room and record the "action" if we wanted to and that the whole "session" would cost £100 for one hour. I asked her if I could pay now as I didn't want Lucy to think I was paying much for it, to keep the romantic, fun mood I said. As we left the room an attractive, young naked brunette came out of a room wiping thick, stringy globs of cum off her large breasts. She looked right into my face.

'Hello handsome, would you like some business?'

Lisa looked at her gobsmacked, 'Piss off back to your punter Shelly!' Lisa shouted in a jovial way. 'Cheeky cow!' She added for effect with a broad smile, as Shelly smiled at me. She closed the door, only after turning to give us a cheeky wink.

'Sorry about that Nick,' said Lisa.

As we went back to the counter she took my money and handed me a receipt from an electrical repair firm. I looked at it a bit puzzled.

'It helps keep everything legit, and above board,' Lisa explained, 'in case the law ever turns up - and it's great for customers who pay by credit card,' she elaborated.

I found this rather funny, Lisa joked that some of the business men probably try to claim the VAT back. She said that we'd be best coming on around three pm on Saturday, as most of the football fans and lager louts went to the pubs. 'Well I hope to see you both Saturday afternoon then.'

As she opened the door to see me out she gave me a peck on the cheek and gently groped my crotch.

'Here's my card, if you ever wanna give me a call. I'll even give you a "big" discount.' She added.

'How much?' I jokingly asked.

'Fifty percent to you sexy,' she called back as I left.

NickDN
NickDN
12 Followers