XXX Experimentation Ch. 02

Story Info
A young couple experiment with another as wife has massage.
2.9k words
4.02
20.6k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NickDN
NickDN
12 Followers

Copyright © NickDN 2002, 2003. Updated and revised 2020. All rights reserved.

***

All characters depicted in sexual situations are 18 years of age or over.

Two

I got home shortly after seven pm and told Lucy that I had arranged an appointment at a massage parlour for the coming Saturday afternoon, and that her masseuse would be a "big" hunky black man. Lucy was very excited and gave me a very big hug.

'Are you sure that this is what you want?' She asked me.

'Of course it it honey,' I answered honestly. Lucy looked up into my face.

'I love you so much Nicholas,' she gave me a big, passionate, love filled kiss. That night I said to Lucy that until after the "massage" we wouldn't have any sex, penetrative or even oral sex - and that we would not be allowed to masturbate.

I even hid "Ben" which really frustrated Lucy no end. She went around all Friday night saying "It's not fair", or calling me a sadist. We both got up early on Saturday morning and Lucy bathed, shaved her legs and trimmed her neat little bush over her pink pussy lips. She'd waxed the other day and it was still silky smooth. Lucy said she'd explode with excitement if we didn't make love that night. I then helped Lucy to get ready for the afternoons fun. She pulled out her outfit; a gorgeous black leather miniskirt and a pair of gold strappy sandals. She laid them out neatly on our bed then pulled out the gold satin Oriental style top that is bought her for Christmas that buttoned up the front off to one side, and over the collar. Finally she pulled out her lingerie - a red satin thong and matching push-up bra, which fastened at the front, making Lucy's big, firm breast flesh almost spill out over the top. Lucy then got changed into them just before lunch. She was very excited, and also more than a little nervous and scared. I said to her that we should go and have a few drinks in the city for "Dutch Courage" before we set off for our appointment. Lucy looked stunning when she came out of the spare bedroom, really fuckable. She had her hair all tied up ornately and very elegantly. She wore my favourite pink gloss lipstick and make-up I like her in. She put on her long leather coat, covering up her outfit and we left the house. We then got a taxi into town. We got into the city centre shortly after one thirty pm. We went into a rather quiet pub not too far from where I worked and the parlour. We sat and chatted a bit in the back and even played a small game of pool to settle our nerves.

When we got outside it was getting quite dusky outside with heavy slate grey storm clouds. As we made our way to the parlour the heavens opened and it began to rain heavily. We ran to the parlour to avoid the rain as best we could. We got to the back door and Lucy grabbed my arm very tightly. I turned to her, pulling her into the porch area to keep her beautiful hair and face dry. Lucy said, 'God I'm so nervous Nick.'

I looked into her large, innocent looking eyes, 'Don't worry, just relax, you'll be fine honey ... I promise,' I reassured her.

We walked into the reception area where two young blonde ladies wearing some skimpy and very sexy underwear were sitting on a sofa reading a couple of magazines. They looked up at us and smiled as we walked up to the counter. Lucy looked around a little nervously. A girl at the counter wearing a pair of black rubber hot pants and a leather bustier with short, spiky blonde hair asked us for our names. Just then Lisa walked through the door, 'Hi guys, you're right on time.' She was wearing a stunning tight rubber dress that zipped all the way up the front, her hair was all tied back into a very severe ponytail. 'Hi Nick, how are you?' she asked. Coming over to me, she gave me a peck on the cheek, then did the same to Lucy.

As we took our coats off Lucy asked us to follow her down the corridor to our room. She unlocked the red door and let us both in.

She looked at Lucy, 'Nice tits, if you ever want to do a little massaging yourself you'll have to give me a call.'

Lucy smiled at her, 'OK,' she said looking a little sheepishly around.

Lisa said that she'd had a nice black recliner place in the suite opposite the bed so I can sit and watch the massage. Lisa then pulled some warm white towels out of the chest in the corner of the room and gave them to Lucy. She told Lucy to go over to the bed to make herself self comfortable.

She said to me in a hushed tone so Lucy could not hear, 'I've put a fresh tape in the video so you'll all have it all on tape.' She then said at the end of the session she'd pass it to me by toilets if I went there right after the massage. Lucy came back up to me and said she was ready. Lisa got out her mobile and called someone. She looked at us both, 'Colin's running a bit late,' She explained, 'He'll be down in 10 minutes. Do you both want to drink something to drink? juice, a glass of wine?'

Lucy said that she'd have a glass of water. Lisa left us and came back a minute later with two glasses of water. As we took a sip there was a knock on the door. Lisa said that Colin was here, she opened the door and Colin walked in. Colin was very slim, not too muscular, a nice athletic build and was wore a blue towelling dressing robe. He was clean shaven and smiled showing a beautiful set of very white teeth. He spoke in a light foreign accent, 'Hello, I am Colin - your masseuse for the evening.'

Lucy said hello, and Colin gave her a little peck on the cheek. Lisa said that she leave us in Colin's capable hands. She gave Colin a small kiss on the lips and said to Lucy, 'Don't wear them both out.'

As she left Colin asked Lucy to go to the bed and take off her clothes. As she did so she fumbled a bit with the buttons on her top. Colin came over and helped her with it. Colin straightened the satin sheets on the bed and then laid a thick white towel on top of it. He asked Lucy to lie down and then manoeuvred her onto her belly so she was lying face down on the plush towel. Colin then stood next to the bed and then removed his his robe, placing it on the floor. Underneath Colin was wearing a pair of white satin boxer shorts that contrasted nicely with his dark black skin. The shorts were tight and clung to a very large bulge in the front.

Colin gently poured some scented oil over his large hands and then gently placed them onto Lucy shoulders. She let out a small moan of pleasure as Colin began to massage her back and shoulders rubbing the warm oil all over Lucy's naked flesh. He said that she had a little tension in her back and that she was in very good shape. He lifted her arms and carefully moved them around to loosen them up and Lucy occasionally murmured, 'Oh that's good, oh yes that's good ... yes that feels wonderful.'

After ten minutes Colin moved his large hands down to Lucy's curvaceous rump. Lucy's skin looked really sexy all glistening and wet with the oil applied from Colin's hands. He began to kneed her backside and then the tops of her thighs. As his dark hands moved over Lucy's well tanned skin which looked milk white compared to his deep ebony skin I felt my cock stirring even more than it had done so far. I felt my heart beating in my chest and imagined Lucy could hear it as well. I could only imagine how exciting she must have been finding it all.

Colin asked Lucy to take off her bra and thong so he could work unobstructed on her firm, young, supple body. Lucy got up and unclasped her bra, letting her large breasts fall out. Her tits were flushed bright red. Lucy then began to remove her thong easing it over her toned, slender thighs, blushing at another man seeing here naked and intimately for the very first time. Colin helped ease the flimsy, sexy garment over her thighs and knees as she lay back down again on the bed. Colin then grabbed the bottle of oil and squirted some onto Lucy's backside, Lucy gave a little squeal of surprise and Colin apologised. Colin began to rub and gently kneed Lucy's soft flesh and she groaned out in pleasure. Colin began to rub his powerful hands up her thighs, gradually caressing her inner thighs.

Lucy closed her thighs a little, and Colin moved further up her body to stroke and caress her back and shoulders. After twenty minutes or so of this Colin asked Lucy to move over onto her back. I saw her flushed expression and the sexy sparkle in her eyes as Colin feasted his eyes on her naked body, looking closely at her large, heaving breasts and her neatly trimmed pussy hair. Again Colin squirted some of the sticky oil into the palms of his hands then began to massage her shoulders and her upper chest. Soon he began to move down to her breasts covering them in the slippery liquid and then he gently kneaded her breast flesh and moved down to her flat tummy and rubbed his big hands around it.

After a few minutes Colin began to massage Lucy's legs, as he reached the tops of her slender legs he gently, lightly brushed his hand over her pussy mound and made Lucy shudder. Colin then gently eased Lucy's legs apart slightly then began to massage her inner thighs with the oil, working his way ever closer to her pussy, as he did so my cock got even harder.

Colin moved onto the bed next to Lucy sitting up next to her and said, 'Would you like anything else with that Miss?'

Lucy looked up into his eyes and said in a nervous quivering voice, 'What did you have in mind?'

'Would you like any extras?' Colin asked.

Lucy looked up at Colin, then over to me. Slightly nervously she said in a quivery voice, 'Yes ... yes I'd like some extras please, thank you.' Colin moved his slim, powerful, ebony body over Lucy and he began to massage her breasts and then leaned forward and began to tweak Lucy's nipples and then he flicked his tongue over her bud like, hard nipples, then he kissed her nipples and started to lick harder and suck on her large juicy, fleshy orbs. Lucy threw her head right back on the bed and was moaning loudly, saying, 'Oh yes, oh Colin, that's so good ... oh yes.'

Lucy was now moaning quite loudly when Colin gently moved his hand down to her mound and massaged in between the top of her thighs. He gently slipped a finger into her juicy pussy and pushed it deep into her sticky hole. She opened her thighs wider to allow him greater access to her most intimate sacred place. Lucy moaned as Colin moved his finger around in her juicy, tight pussy then pulled his finger out. 'Little Miss seems to be very wet,' Colin said. Colin stood back and gently tugged down his shorts and pulled his cock free from the tight fabric.

I couldn't believe the size of his dick. It must have been at least eight inches long, and as thick as my wrist, and it was still soft! Lucy looked over and gasped when she saw the size of Colin's cock, as Colin smiled at her. He then moved his leg up and showed off his flaccid member Lucy looked at Colin's penis with a mix of lust and fear. 'That's not real. That can't be real!' She said, 'No one has a cock that big.' Lucy added.

'No one except me,' smirked Colin superiorly as he moved over to Lucy. He then asked Lucy, 'Would you like it hold this for a while?' Lucy just nodded dumbly as she feasted her eyes on Colin's massive penis, completely mesmerised by its sheer size as Lucy hesitantly touched Colin's cock Then her touch turned firmer and she gripped it tightly, Colin's dick began to grow rapidly in size in Lucy's small looking hand. Lucy then began to gently massage Colin's cock and roll the thick foreskin back and forth over the plum-like purple glans of his big erection. Colin moaned as Lucy began to wank his black member and he said, 'You white women are all the same—all you want is big, hard, black dick to play with.'

Colin then got off the bed and swiftly spun Lucy round, dragging her by the hips as he laid her on the edge of the bed with her legs dangling over the sides. He then crouched down and pulled her thighs roughly apart and buried his face in between the top of her thighs and began to lick away at her sweet honey pot. Lucy moaned out loud as Colin began to lap in between her sweating thighs, his black skin looked like velvet in the low light of the room. 'Oh yes, oh god, that's feels so good,' cried Lucy as he mercilessly lapped away at her love juices. Colin pulled away and began to push two fingers into her pink wetness with a sexy squelching sound. Colin pushed them in past her puffed and bright red pussy lips and opened them wide, exposing Lucy's most intimate self to our gaze and that of the hidden filming camera.

Colin looked over to me and said, 'Your wife is real juicy and wet man, I could lick her sweet pussy all night long.' I smiled back at him. Colin added, 'Why don't you get your cock out man and let your wife see how turned on you are, let her see how much she turns you on.'

Lucy sat up, saying, 'Yes honey, get your clothes off, come over here.'

As I got up and nervously stripped down to my red satin boxers that Lucy had brought for me Lucy smiled and watched eagerly as I got up and crossed over to her. As Colin motioned for me to get on the bed Lucy grabbed my shorts and started to yank them down my legs. My hard cock sprang up sharply and dribbled a little pre-cum from the end. Lucy looked up at me, 'God, you're wet,' she said as she gripped my hard cock and began to wank my cock furiously, highly turned on by the massage. Soon I began to feel the tingling in my balls spread to my balls and then I spurted my hot cum all over Lucy's hand and arm. Colin handed her a tissue to wipe herself clean and passed one to me to clean my softening cock. Colin asked if that was all and got up off the bed. Lucy called for him to stay.

'My hours nearly up, I have other customers to see later on,' Colin said. Lucy asked him if he could stay longer. He said that he'd speak to Lisa about any extra time and he grabbed his robe and slipped it on and went through the door.

Lucy looked up at me lying on the bed, 'This is so sexy,' she exclaimed. She continued to tell me how erotic it had all been and how his touch had felt like electricity on her bare, hot flesh. She commented on the size of Colin's penis, 'Did you see the size of his dick, god it was fucking enormous,' she said.

I replied, 'I bet you'd like his dick pounding in and out of your tight pussy wouldn't you?'

Lucy looked at me smiling, 'I don't know ...' she answered, looking a little unsure, 'Besides it doesn't matter,' she added. I looked at her confused, 'No condoms remember?' she said and smiled back at me. 'There's no way he's coming near me without a rubber ... I'm not getting pregnant by some black man,' she elaborated.

I looked deeply into her eyes, 'So if you had some condoms you'd let him fuck you with that big, black, hard dick?' I asked her playfully, upping the stakes higher for my lovely, sexy wife.

Lucy returned my gaze and looked into my eyes, 'I might,' she replied smiling coyly - playing me at my own game. I leaned over and gave her a kiss. As Lucy pushed her tongue into my mouth and began to probe my mouth I reached down and felt for the hot, sticky, warm wetness between her legs. As I moved my hand between her thighs, Lucy opened her thighs and allowed me access to her by now sodden pussy. She moaned as I plunged my middle finger right into her sticky hole, wriggling my digit round her inner walls that gripped my finger tight. Lucy moaned loudly as my finger rubbed her desire harder and her pussy juiced up even more.

NickDN
NickDN
12 Followers