XXXPERIENCE 2.0

Story Info
A futuristic development on pornographic exploits 2.0.
4.4k words
4.56
5.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Several years after the events of the original version, a woman takes it upon herself to make the extreme ROD affair possible for biological females. Reading part 1 is suggested but not vital to appreciate the exceedingly lewd nature of the story).

My name is Mandy. I grew up seeing how the boys who used to get in line for my blowjobs fell away from me in pursuit of the android bitches from XXXPERIENCE. My body was nothing to frown about, but there was no competition against the mighty curves and accommodating holes of the ANA-LIZA models. There was no way for women to outperform the filthy fantasies that turned into realities from the sexual engineers of the most mighty sex-works executives on the planet. It was not possible, until now.

I have dedicated years of studies in biochemical engineering to develop a method by which a female biology could be adjusted in order to attain a similar level of successive fucking that XXXPERIENCE can provide with the use of ROD. Given that ROD is made up of seven identical guys with thick 10 inch cocks being all controlled by a single AI, which enables for the most intense group penetrating imaginable, I had a tall task ahead of me. But I was confident that with enough time and resources I could make this achievable. When I pitched the idea to XXXPERIENCE, they were more than happy to get me aboard. They could not pass up the opportunity to further develop their already obscenely lewd craft into further carnal prospects. Not to mention the opportunity to keep expanding their fan-base.

Throughout all this time I worked tirelessly to keep my body in the best shape possible. Every part of myself that could be bettered by diet or physical movements was in tip-top form. I was slightly taller than ANA-LIZA, but elsewhere I aimed to match her in every way. My tits went through two upgrades. Initially my B-cups were expanded into 34C. The second procedure turned them into lavish 36G fun bags. In terms of sexual advances I gave my holes no rest. I was very promiscuous, letting just about any guy do me however they felt like. Whenever alone, I constantly practiced with a variety of dildos, often attaching them to fuck machines. After years of sexual practice and enhancing my body I was the closest thing to being a human version of an XXXPERIENCE creation.

It was one thing for me to look the part, but even more importantly was to play the part. And frankly, even with all the practice my holes went throughout my younger years I was no match for ROD. But a breakthrough in making sure ROD's monstrous cocks won't kill me came in a form of my engineered creation. For years I have tested and experimented on a method of modifying my entrails in order to enjoy a merciless, most brutal fucking imaginable. I called it SLUG.

SLUG looks a stretchy piece of slime in a visually appealing hot pink color. The material composite is made of a similar matter as ROD's skin, which gives me a feeling of playing with a real penis. What SLUG is able to do will revolutionize the meaning of sex for the women forever. SLUG is an adaptable gadget designed to enter any orifice with the goal of stimulation or enlargement. It can be controlled through an app on any smart device. I was able to fit the programming and the circuitry on a control panel the size of a two inch long pencil lead. In its default mode, SLUG is the size of an average rubber dildo. But due to its expansive elasticity it can swell up to a size as thick and long as a man's arm, if not longer.

The most imperative feature of the SLUG is the anal maintenance. As I slip the pliable device inside my ass it takes care of all my inner waste, keeping my insides clean and my asshole spread so that I'm ready for anal action in a snap of a finger. I get a notification when my SLUG needs to be emptied, which is normally once a day. I then push it out from inside of me, hook it up to a container I designed for drainage, empty it out and plug it right back in my ass. With the app, I get to control how big I want the SLUG to be and how deep inside I want it crawling in.

The best feature I made for the SLUG was to automatically compute the biggest size and deepest insertion for my insides without compromising my daily comfort. With every day my asshole was slowly getting stretched out and my insides were getting moved around to make room for my slippery inflatable invention. I used SLUG to stretch out my pussy too, pushing it far into my cervix. My throating skills also got elevated to a gag free face fucking.

This was not a quick process though. With much patience and continuous adjustments to SLUG's configurations and programming it took what felt like eternity to perfect the process. Nevertheless, slowly but surely, the results were astounding. As the months went by, my asshole got so big that I felt close to nothing from fucking with regular guys. In time, I basically had a horse cock inside me every day. In its longest setting, SLUG could go all-the-way-through me. When SLUG eventually reached its maximum girth in my daily insertions, I took it as a sign that my flesh was ready ROD. I will be the first real woman ever to get fucked by an AI controlled group of such a magnitude.

XXXPERIENCE executives set-up a date for the event to include a live audience which would include all the top office personnel, the engineering staff and select shareholders.

I entered ROD's room wearing maroon colored high heels, a black fishnet suit and a choker, which is designed for the harness in the fuck station. I wanted no part in any prolonged tantalizing. I instructed the bosses to have ROD settings on the fucking maximum. I didn't work this hard and wait so long in order to be teased. Not today, at least. I was going straight to the fuck station.

Once the beastly boys of ROD walked in and surrounded me, for a moment I second guessed my preference choice. Their cocks seemed somewhat bigger this time. I thought I learned by heart about what 10 inches of ROD is like but now I felt like my eyes were deceiving me. ROD boys noticed my uneasy gaze.

A guy in front of me spoke boastfully. "Mandy, we should probably let you know that our size was slightly increased for this trial".

"What the fuck are you talking about..." I couldn't finish speaking as one of the men closed my mouth with his hand. The adjusted size of ROD was not as thick as my SLUG, but I got nervous thinking about them doubling inside my ass, since together they were considerably larger.

ROD boys were feeling out my body, touching up my holes, rubbing their hands all over me, measuring out and computing how the fucking will progress.

"Relax, bitch!" One of ROD's boys spoke.

"You'll be fine, filthy whore." Said another.

"We got you all figured out." A third one voiced.

A nervousness inside me has eased, and the horny excitement has returned. They wouldn't want to kill me during fucking, would they? I mean we are all here to experience pleasure.

"The only time you shall open your mouth is for the cocks to go in or to scream for more!" Said the one holding me in a tone that made me weak in my knees.

I moaned in approval. One of the boys ripped the netting around my tits. They grabbed and groped them vigorously. I was getting real wet. One of them took advantage of that and shoved his fingers in my stretchy pussy, rubbing it knuckles deep.

As soon as the guy holding me let go of my mouth I yelled out "Get those beasts in my holes, come on!"

They had me kneel down and treated themselves to my mouth and throat. Even after my SLUG training, this was almost overwhelming. The key word is almost. ROD lunged at my throat to the absolute max of my abilities without overdoing it. It might sound like they're going easy on me, but trust me, I would never experience this level of skull fucking outside the confines of XXXPERIENCE.

My throat was getting fucked relentlessly. I was salivating mouthfuls of spit. They switched up every 20 seconds or so giving me just enough time to catch my breath. It is one thing when practicing on my own, but here I am completely helpless. I am at the mercy of seven beautiful AI figures with ridiculously massive cocks. My slobber is hanging off my mouth, swinging and landing on my tits, leaking down my body. Each cock thrust inside my throat evokes various pitches of gagging slobbering sounds.

With a corner of my eye, I noticed two guys setting up the harness at the fuck station. I could not believe this day has finally arrived and I was about to get drilled like a plastic doll. I was burning up with excitement.

"Let's tie you up." Said one of them.

ROD had me position my knees on the bench. My wrists and throat got harnessed. My arms got pulled backwards while the head got suspended slightly forward. One ROD got behind and propped my hips up.

I was slightly chocked out by the harness, but there was enough air to breathe and talk. I wanted to go straight for the good stuff, so I said "Ignore my pussy, just go straight in the ass!"

"We will make you beg for it." Said the one stepping in front of my face.

"No, please! Just...mmhhhmmgghhmm" I could not finish talking because of a cock barging in my mouth.

The guy behind me went for the pussy, to my annoyance. But at least I am tied up and ROD's cocks are bare and erect around me. All this hard work, training and waiting finally led me to this moment and I couldn't be more proud of myself.

Although ROD decided to tease me with pussy banging, at least he wasn't holding back. If I had to say one good thing about the pussy sex, with a cock that is big enough, having it hitting the cervix can be interesting. From the way ROD was pounding me, he was trying to smash right through it. His dick was bottoming out at a little over half of its length.

"Your ass is getting nothing until I get in there balls deep."

All I could do was give out a prolonged begging moan and hope he gets there fast. Hard split-roast smashing was reverberating at my tits, giving them a joyful bounce. The other cock did not leave my mouth. He decided to test the limits of my breathing. He fucked my suspended head like I wasn't alive. I was out of breath soon. When he saw my eyes were starting to fade ROD pushed his cock inside to the core and held it in place. ROD was going to pull out of my mouth just as I was about to pass out. But then my eyes regained focus. It was as if a switch of some kind got flipped and I got revived. I looked at ROD as his cock was still mostly deep inside my mouth and gave him a devilish smirk.

"How the hell are you able to breathe?" It was a rhetorical question, as he now had no intention of pulling out of my throat.

"Ghharghhghhnngghhh!" I bawled out a groan mixed with laughter as drool was running out of my mouth.

In the meantime, my cervix was getting obliterated as ROD was able to drive himself deeper and deeper until he was balls deep in my pussy, pounding against my womb. Satisfied with the progress, another guy stood behind me, lined up his cock with the pussy and he too dug in at the same time for double pussy penetration. My cunt took them well; it was not too tight fitting them both. But now they were both jamming the collar to my womb. They were uncompromising in their assault, heaving balls deep without any mercy. The insides of my pussy were getting quite the alteration.

A cock in my mouth finally pulled out. "Still want to keep going?" A rhetorical question again. They didn't even start with the best part.

"My ass is sooo much better! I've been... ahhnnggghhhwhhuuu!" And a cock was right back in my mouth.

The guys pulled out of the vagina. Their cocks coated in pussy juice lunged right inside my ass with a wet sploshing sound. I gave out a loud satisfactory moan. To their surprise my asshole offered much less resistance than they anticipated. It is as if they were here countless times before.

"You worked real hard to get to this moment, didn't you?" One of them asked, as he was setting up the adjustable handle bars for good stability.

Somehow I freed my mouth from cock and yelled: "Oh, fuck me already!"

It took them a few seconds to slightly adjust themselves to get a grip on the handle bars. And as soon as they got a hold of them they pumped their cocks in my ass faster and harder with every thrust. I have never felt so pleased and violated at the same time. At last, the most legendary double cock action was blasting through my asshole. ROD held out from my mouth for a while to hear what my initial reaction would be.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Ooohhh, fuck, fuck! Fuuuuckkk!" I was yelling out in a high pitched sweet tone. There was nothing about this I did not want. They pulled out after a minute to rotate and to spread my ass for a gaping hole.

"How do you like fucking a real girl's ass?" I asked with some swag in my voice. "Give me your best shot! See how much I enjoy it!"

After few rotations, one of them anchored underneath me to put me in a more comfortable cowgirl pose. Although it wasn't so much for my comfort as it's simply easier to fuck this way. They double anal pummeled my hole like I was one of their sex toys. Everyone marveled at how well I was taking it.

"Don't stop fucking me! Run those cocks deep inside me!"

ROD's dick monstrosities hammered themselves in my asshole like a machine, which frankly they were. My mouth would get occupied as well. ROD's motion was without any hiccups, always on-point, hitting all the right spots. This was the fruition of what I have dedicated years of research and preparation. From this point on, I would never settle for anything less.

They kept banging me in the same position until all seven had their double fill in my ass and for the most part with a cock in my throat as well. Afterwards, two guys untied me while two others laid flat on the floor on their backs. They moved against each other, having their legs crisscrossed with each other in order to align their cocks together for me to sit on. I went ahead and mounted them for a double anal king of clubs. They let me bounce on the cocks on my own pace for a while. Then they would propel themselves to fuck me upwards in a thrilling dynamic impulsion. Their cocks looked like pistons of an engine, blasting their way far up my asshole. We alternated these modes few times, while the rest of the dicks rotated in my mouth. My tits also got a heavy dose of groping along with cocks slapping and rubbing all over them.

I spent the most time getting fucked in a position that followed next. ROD had me on the bench while on my back. The cables then got hooked-up to my wrists, ankles and my choker. My arms got pulled straight out while the legs were stretched wide apart and far back towards my head. My entire body was suspended this way at a slight downward angle. This is by far the most operative and accessible way to fuck in a group setting like ours.

Before taking turns double banging my ass again, one of them shoved three fingers of both his hands and spread my asshole as far as it would go. That thing was seriously stretched out and loose. I gave it a push for a wet, meaty rose-budding prolapse. ROD rubbed it with his cock and fucked it back inside my hole.

"You ruined my asshole!" I called out, sounding like a sassy bitch. "Now I need your cocks there all the time!"

I was hanging at just the right height for one of the guys to slide underneath me to anchor his cock comfortably and deep inside my ass. The second one plunged in without much effort and I was once again in my element, getting my ass double filled and fucked by the enormous cocks of ROD.

"Oooooh yess! Fuck my guts! Make room for more fucking!! Stretch me with your cocks!!"

The sensation of two individual cocks furiously grinding my insides is exhilarating. This double anal fucking provides a phenomenal increase in pleasure that simply can't be had in any other way. Also there is a certain mental boost to having guys ignoring my pussy and getting off on using my asshole at once. I feel like my brain is getting fucked too. Speaking of my head, it did not take long for my mouth and throat to get busy with cocks as well.

I was very pleased with the way my fuckhole turned out for ROD. The hunks were able to go full speed, balls deep, without any sign of struggle. I particularly liked the idea of being so wrecked that the second cock could go completely out and smash right back inside while the bottom dick never stopped fucking.

"Mmmhhmmm! Haagghhdddee, bgheebghh! Keep going! Keep fucking!" I moaned and groaned and said whatever would come to mind in the rare moments I did not have a cock or two in my mouth while they all rotated to double fuck my ass.

"I made myself for this! Ohhh yea! I fucking love it!"

Sucking cocks straight from the ass is yet another mind stimulating feature. Sucking and being facefucked by a cock that is warm and wet from my asshole aroused me all the more. The reality of being used in an unrestricted manner, having massive shafts running through me like a plaything, doing with me whatever the fuck they want turned me on all the more. My pussy showed it too, constantly leaking and squirting the juices out. ROD would occasionally rub a cock in the pussy to cover it with my sap and plunge right back in the ass.

"Feed me your cocks! Mmmmmhhmmm! Ooohhh! So good!"

After a while of being fucked this way, the guy underneath me got out and my ass got slightly re-positioned in order to hang up a little higher. Again ROD crammed his fingers in my hole giving it a sweet stretch resulting in another rich prolapse. Once ROD finished playing with my rosebud, two cocks lined against each other at my ass in order to fuck it wishbone style.

"Get inside my ass and don't stop fucking!"

They would sink their shafts one after another with fast driving motion several times before matching up in perfect unison to impel themselves together, making their cocks disappear in my hole once again. They propelled themselves in a dazzling alternating motion that was fast and deep in a way only possible with ROD's massive size and proficiency.

"No matter what happens, don't stop! I mean it!" There was something in my voice that called for their attention.

"Like what?" Said the one who was about to stick his dick in my mouth.

"You'll see." I gave out that wicked grin again as the dick slipped through my lips.

After few minutes of fucking me this way, I felt a sudden movement inside of my stomach. There was nothing visible at first, but then it was evident that my stomach is bulging at something moving and growing inside. I couldn't say anything because of a cock in my throat, so I moaned as hard as I could and fixed my eyes at my stomach. ROD noticed it too and let go of my mouth.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" I yelled.

"Is this what I think it is?" ROD asked without breaking a rhythm in my ass.

The shifting in my stomach was intensifying and gradually moving downward. It reached into the annals of where the tips of RODs cocks were reaching. The substance was pushing out, advancing along the pumping shafts of ROD. My rectal walls were being pushed to their absolute limit.

"Oooh! It's almost there!" I yapped. "My SLUG is pushing out! Ooohh!"

I have told only one person about my plan to leave the SLUG inside of me during my encounter with ROD. It was a trusted engineer, whom I instructed to initialize what I programmed for this special event and it was to be done at the moment of wishbone fucking. The SLUG was also the reason I am able to remain conscious whenever my throat was sealed by a dick.

ROD turned down the pace in order to get a good look at a hot pink dildo shaped SLUG trying to squeeze out of the same hole that is already occupied by two massive cocks, the girth of which the SLUG has emulated. My asshole felt like it was the size of a moon crater.

12