XXXPERIENCE 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one dedicated whore!" ROD said with content. "You even made it so it can fuck on its own."

My marvel of engineering would poke out about 6 inches and move back inside 3-4 inches. It was picking up the pace too.

"Now fuck me all together! Ruin me even more!"

ROD went back to hard and fast thrusting with both dicks. I felt an all-together different type of euphoria. I was in the middle of having three large shafts of flesh jam-packed together inside my fuck-hole. It was a tight fit, but it did not prevent them from banging me hard. They were moving at individual paces, grinding against each other and writhing my insides.

ROD would rotate all the guys for this, and it was always enthusing having two RODs give that initial shove to get themselves together with the SLUG already inside and bang me to the bliss of my asshole being stretched to its utmost limit. My mouth and throat were constantly under assault as well.

After a good while of having my asshole pulverized this way, I had my SLUG performing yet another trick. We were to see just how long the SLUG can get while retaining the same thickness as ROD. While remaining firmly deep inside of me, it pulled out another few inches out of my ass and plunged inside my pussy. I'm guessing a proper term for this would be a quadruple penetration. Then, from my inner bowels SLUG extended itself further up my stomach. I felt it crawling and shifting through my innards. Moving under my ribs. A push up my throat. Filling up my mouth from the inside and wriggling out through my wide open lips. All of this while my bottom two holes are still being plowed.

One of the guys took a hold of the SLUG that was sticking out of my mouth and started thrusting it back and forth in my throat with a stabbing motion. Another guy stuck his fingers up my pussy together with the SLUG. Every hole was getting brutally ravished at the same time. The wet, sploshy sounds filled the air waves.

Then I felt more movement in my abdomen. ROD and everyone watching could visibly see I was starting to bulge there. SLUG running through my body was beginning to compress itself at my stomach and expand in a back and forth motion, literally fucking my insides. My stomach would bulge more and more, with every compression getting a little bigger and faster.

I got thick long shafts running through me and from within me. My mind was unable to concentrate on any one orifice or even on the wreckage that was becoming of my innards. I was being fucked through and through, which was making my brain melt. Not to mention I was still hanging mid-air, tied-up to the fuck station. All I could do was just moan and take in orgasm after orgasm.

The grand finale approached as ROD was ready to erupt with cum. All seven would blow their loads at the same time. Each one individually got about seven times more cum to blow than an average guy. If not for the SLUG keeping my lungs moving, drowning by cum would probably be approximately a fourth or fifth cause of my death today. Four of the seven cocks gushed their loads all over my body from the outside, coating me in a thick mass of a sweet white reward. One of them stretched open my mouth as much as possible while the SLUG was still sticking out and discharged his load in my mouth. Half of his cum squirmed inside, coating my throat walls while the rest could not be contained and spilled all over my face. The remaining two blew up inside my ass. The warm sensation of enormous loads of cum filling me up and mixing in with the cocks and the SLUG felt like nirvana.

ROD's cocks remained hard, so the guys inside me used the opportunity to make the cum act as a lubricant. They still fucked me for another solid minute, having the cum oozing and splashing out of my busy asshole.

In the end, the SLUG retreated back inside me and ROD removed his dicks and made me suck them clean. My asshole was gaping insanely wide. Somehow I still had enough sense to give it a push for a cum covered prolapse. Two other cocks rubbed themselves all over it and then too made me suck them clean, sticking themselves inside my mouth at the same time as a goodbye gift.

In the background we could hear the celebratory exclamations with lots of applauding.

It was a good day at work.

12