All Comments on 'Yakov's Mom'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wowowow

Intense, enjoyable, hot, sexy, the characters are amazing, really had my mind going and I loved the little teases before the final milestone, brilliant story, make more!

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Reader's Very Kind Comment

"The lead-ups in the backstories truly gave a voice within your vision. The subtle hints shined like Yakov’s Mom’s red Christmas dress. The tease. The feel. The taste. The sounds. You’ve elevated every sense in this story...and the ending - oh, that delicious ending. Your story is definitely a great read."

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years agoAuthor
More Very Kind Reader's Comment

"What really set your story for me was the way you combined the external conversations with how each felt internally. The openness between Yuliana and Danny - taut with passionate needs and wants - in a dual, passionate sense, which dug deeper within each setting. You got it, Rach. You really have it in words. Well done...and the build up at the end. My God. The haze. The scent. The primal unexpectedness. I felt as if I were twenty years younger."

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback from Denyeca:

"I seriously enjoyed that story, I loved the slow build up, the giving in to desires and the length was absolutely perfect as a younger guy who loves older women that story really spoke to me!"

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishalmost 4 years ago
Very well done

Quite the emotional roller coaster of a story. Even with the couple of minor errors ("Juliana" and verb usage) your story, the dialogue and power emotional connection created between Juliana and Danny more than made up for it. Rarely do I give five stars for a story but you easily earned all five stars from me!

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 4 years ago

I'm slightly lost for words, except to say that this was a highly enjoyable and well written tale, of love and of lust. The principle characters were alive and believable. I think you are an excellent author and wordsmith.

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the 'likes' and comments, x

I deeply appreciate it when people take a minute to leave me some feedback, if you enjoyed this one, I have new story about a young man's Milfy desires called The Shy Boy and the Ageing Whore:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-shy-boy-and-the-ageing-whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn good

I really enjoyed this. The emotional bits really got to me too. What Danny has gone through in life feels really believable and I think that's what made me a shed a few tears. Was a really nicely built up story that didnt feel rushed even though it was just 3 pages. Would love another part to see where they go but also understand if you don't write one as the emotional journey taken in the first part will be hard to replicate. Still fingers crossed you come up with something. No swapping, cheating and gang bangs or whatever though. Just the 2 of these guys making a life together without top much conflict would be great!

thazythazyalmost 3 years ago

Another great story from nylonpunkie. And by being and living in Slovenia I can confirm that you nailed us to the bit. Especially with the schnapps...

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I am pleased immensely by your responses, that readers have identified with my characters and found their situation plausible and (hopefully) sexy, thank you for taking the time to comment, xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write a Part 2. Danny should give her another child and a new husband...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely, love this story! Love Danny's hairy chest and abs, his great cock, and the pleasure he gives to Yuliana. Keep this up -- more story, more description! Loved when Yuliana found Danny asleep, and saw his bum, his hairy chest and man cock. Now she has tasted his man seed and had it flood the condom. How about sex without the condom?

Sons_LoveSons_Loveabout 1 year ago

LOVED IT!!! Would LOVE to see at least a part two!!!!

GoodVsEvilGoodVsEvilabout 1 year ago

If they had Oscars for lit stories, you’d have about 10 Oscars right now

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to anyone who liked this story :) It remains one of my favourites, I'm so glad people are touched by it.

MrViixMrViixabout 1 year ago

You're a gifted writer. And I like your sense of humour. I envy Danny because he's about to find there's a very deep lake of wanton energy behind the floodgates he's just cracked opened for Yulianna. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The young orphan boy grew up to love and make love to his “foster mother”. They both felt the attraction of the other, and shared bodies to give to the other. On the lighter side, she thought of him as a student for her to teach how to kiss a woman’s body. This hinted at a future story, but do we really need more? The author shared a brief deep sexual encounter with us from her dreams (or past). The world may never know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.