Yakov's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a question, Danny."

"Shoot."

"At Christmas, before you left without saying goodbye, don't think I didn't notice-"

"You were busy."

"Still. Rude. Poredna."

"Poredna? Naughty?"

"Ah, you remember some things."

"Me and Yakov were often poredni fantje, weren't we?"

"Yes. Little terrors."

He could see her cheeky smile in the pale orange glow of the park's lamps.

"Look, it all got a bit weird," Danny explained, "Talking about my mother, the tears and everything. I'm not used to family stuff."

She hugged his arm tighter as they walked, squeezing his bicep to reassure him.

"You were about to ask me a favour, before you vanished."

"Oh. That was... not important."

"It's been bugging me. What was it you were going to ask?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It matters to me. Why you not tell me if it's not important?"

"Alright," Danny chuckled, there was no arguing with this woman, "I'd been staying at a hostel downtown since I got back. But, I guess there's more need for beds at Christmas for some reason 'cause the hostel was full. I'd been sleeping in a friend's car for a week and I was hoping that I could spend one more night... in the... warm, what? What is it?"

Yuliana had stopped. She was staring at him, her face ice-cold and menacing. It almost looked as if her eyes were glowing supernaturally red, Danny could feel the stare boring through his soul.

"I am furious with you."

"What? Why?"

"You felt you cannot ask of me this small thing? What must you think of me? What kind of person I am that you could not..."

She paced up and down in front of him, "In my culture, you must be, um... you open home and heart to your guests, you do everything you can to make them feel, I know not the words, for you to not ask of me this, you insult me!"

Danny stepped forward, held on to the front of her coat and kissed her. He could sense how startled she was but she did not pull away. It was a gentle kiss. After a minute Danny stepped back slightly.

"Why did you do that?"

"I've been wanting to do that for the longest time. I figured, you're already mad at me, what have I got to lose?"

His face floated closer, their lips just a fraction apart, again she did not shy away, so he kissed her and felt her return the kiss. Their arms entwined around each other, hugging themselves against the Winter air. Yuliana tilted her head slightly and they kissed deeper and harder. Danny felt years of unrequited passion flooding through him, he was hoping some of it was conveyed to this amazing woman purely through the motions of his lips.

Eventually, they paused, looking close into each other's eyes.

"I am still mad at you." Yuliana broke free and walked off down the path, she paused and looked back over her shoulder, "Come."

Danny caught her up and she hooked her arm through his again. They walked on in a mutual astonishment until they reached the far side of the park, the exit was in sight.

"You do not still sleep in your friend's car? It is very cold."

"Nah, he sold it."

"You are back in the hostel? Or an apartment? Or?"

Danny shook his head. Yuliana stopped, again.

"Where you live?"

"Nowhere."

Yuliana pointed behind her, at some imaginary place, "You sleep like a bum??"

Danny laughed, "Yeah I guess I-"

"I could slap your fucking face. I am so mad at you. I, I am beyond words."

Yuliana began some heavy cursing in Slovene, Danny couldn't translate but he knew the Wrath of God was being invoked; she was shoving him forcibly down the path.

Back at the house, Yakov was sitting in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal and swiping through his phone when the maelstrom burst through the front door.

"Why you not tell me your friend, your best friend, your oldest friend, was sleeping on the streets like a bum!?"

Yuliana was pulling off her coat and scarf.

"What?" Yakov's spoon was halfway to his lips.

"I hadn't told him, Mrs-"

"Hush! You should know these things, Yakov."

"It's not his fault-" Yuliana twatted Danny round the back of his head.

"You! You are too proud! And you!" Yakov received a similar wallop, "You should pay more attention to your friends."

Yuliana stormed off. Danny sat down at the table and they both rubbed the backs of their heads.

"Sorry dude."

"S'alright. You coulda said something. You know you can always crash here."

They sat listening to the stream of Slovenian complaints and doors being slammed.

"I didn't mean to make your old lady crazy."

Yakov chuckled and went back his cereal. Yuliana came downstairs carrying a bundle of blankets and pillows.

"I make up sofa until I think of something better."

Danny stood up and went to help, "That is-"

"I not want to hear a word from you. Either of you! Annoying pair of..." Her English transmuted into Slovene and the boys were thankfully excused from learning what Yuliana actually thought of them. But they could probably guess.

*******

In the early hours of the morning, Yuliana lay on her bed running things through her punch-drunk mind. The combination of cocktails and adrenaline meant that sleep eluded her. She had more things she wanted to say to Danny and she'd organised her English enough so that they'd make sense to the young idiot.

She wondered if he was awake downstairs. Eventually she pulled on her big blue shirt and went to see. In the lounge she found him sprawled, face down on the sofa, fast asleep.

"Danny?"

She stood next to him, watching him sleep. The blankets had ruffled down to reveal his body. His tight buns looked so cute in the gloomy half-light.

"Are you awake, Danny?"

She touched his shoulder. There was no response. Her palm dawdled down his warm back and, even more slowly, over his bumcheeks. He was a fine looking young man, there was no escaping this fact. Her touch must've penetrated the recesses of his brain because he stirred, grumbled sleepily and turned over. She watched him reveal his naked body in all its forbidden glory. She reached down and trailed her fingertips through the hair on his muscular chest.

He smelled a whole lot better since he'd showered and was out of his unwashed clothes. He must have borrowed Yakov's shower gel because his scent reminded Yuliana of her son. This unnerved her a little. His prick was pointing directly at her, then slowly descended to lay across his belly. It was a beauty, a striking example of manhood. She was struggling with the urge to put her mouth to it.

Danny blinked awake, saw that he was exposed, that she was watching him.

"Sorry." He pulled up the blankets to cover himself.

"I will give you some pyjamas."

"I can't steal Yakov's clothes."

"Hush. He doesn't buy them, I buy them, I give them to you."

Yuliana kneeled down beside the sofa, she touched his face in a gesture that was becoming pleasingly familiar.

"Listen, I love you. While there is breath in my body you do not sleep on the streets. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"And the kiss..." Danny enjoyed the way she pronounced it keys, "In the park? You should not..."

"I couldn't help myself. You just looked so kissable."

"These lips," she touched her finger to her dark, soft lips, "Are not kissable to you. It is wrong."

"It didn't feel wrong. You didn't hate it."

"No, I didn't hate it. But that doesn't make it right."

She ran her fingers through his clean, still damp hair. She kissed his forehead then stood up and left. Some minutes later Yakov entered carrying a soda can and some pyjamas.

"She sent me down to give you these."

He threw them at Danny then shoved his legs off the sofa to sit down. Danny dressed in the pyjamas, they were tight on his tall frame, then they sat sharing the soda while Yakov flicked through channels on the teevee.

"Dude? I kissed your Mom tonight. Twice."

Yakov looked at Danny for a moment, then pulled a wry face and lifted the can in salute.

"What was it like?"

"Oh man! It was... something else. She is spectacular."

"Shit, I know. How she was dressed tonight? That short black dress, the stockings and the boots? Fuck! We've talked about it before, I can look at her objectively, abstractly, or whatever the word is... she's a smokin' hot milf."

"You wouldn't mind if, er, I tried to get with her?"

"You asking my permission?"

"Well, not exactly. I suppose, in a way."

"Dan? If I weren't her son... if I were, say, you, for example, I'd be trying to get into her panties."

"You're a pervert."

"For sure. Even if loving your mother that way was illegal-"

"Which I think it is."

"Hmmmm maybe. She would be worth the jail time, right?"

"In a heartbeat. No question."

They watched the channels skipping by on the large screen.

"You think she'll go for it?" Yakov asked.

"Never in a million years. What the fuck would she want with me!?"

*******

Yuliana returned from work. The house was uncustomarily dark. She hung up her coat and beret, kicked off her wet boots and walked into the kitchen. She switched on the light and found Danny sitting at the dining table.

"What are you doing in the dark?"

"I was just thinking. Pondering."

He stood up, pulling on his coat.

"I'm heading out, for a walk. Give you some space."

"You don't have to go."

She switched on the kettle then looked in the fridge.

"It's no problem. How are you, Mrs Kolar? How was your day?"

"Was fine, thank you. Where is Yakov?"

"He went out with some friends, for drinks."

"You did not want to go?" She laid some vegetables on a chopping board.

"Oh, I'm broke. I heard there may be some work, down at the harbour. Just temporary, but maybe enough to get me out of your hair."

Yuliana filled a saucepan with water then placed it on the hob, she subconsciously tidied her long hair behind her ear.

"I can give you some money, for beer."

"Mrs Kolar," Danny leaned in the kitchen doorway, "You have given me more than enough by letting me stay here. I can't tell you how long it's been since I slept somewhere safe and warm. I am eternally thankful, I am NOT going take money from you as well."

"You are too honourable, too proud, Danny."

"If a man hasn't got honour, what has he got? Speaking of which, I need to apologise."

He walked over and took her hands in his.

"I should not have kissed you. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

Yuliana nodded.

"I hope I can make it up to you, somehow."

"It is not that I am rejecting you , it's-"

"You don't have to explain," Danny held his hands up in defeat, "Really, I get it, I do. I wouldn't want me either."

He walked down the hall, zipping up his coat. It took a moment for Yuliana to process what he'd said.

"That's not what I meant. Not at all."

She followed him to the front door.

"I can't waltz around thinking every stunningly attractive woman I meet will fall for me. You're wonderful, you have every right to be picky. I should've known I never stood a ghost of a chance with you."

He opened the door, the freezing evening air blew inside.

"I'm a nobody," Danny smiled and pulled on his cap, "I AM a ghost. I'll see ya in a while."

The doorbell rang. Yuliana was sitting on her sofa, on top of the bedding she'd laid out for Danny, watching teevee. She got up and answered the door to find Danny dancing on the step to keep warm.

"What are you doing?" She look confused.

"Um? What do you mean? Can I come in?"

"You live here now. You just walk in! Tepka!"

Danny bundled inside, Yuliana closed the door and returned to the lounge.

"Hey," Danny removed his shoes, "I know that one, I'm not an idiot. I didn't know it wasn't locked."

He hung up his coat and cap. As he entered the lounge he was quietly moved by the pretty picture of an extraordinarily beautiful woman waiting to spend the evening with him. What, he wondered, was he going to do to fuck this up?

He sat down next to her, rubbing some life into his frozen fingers. He looked at his best friend's mother, she was wearing a teeshirt and thick black tights. Her legs were tucked up under her body and she leaned on one arm on his pillow. He was imagining his face on that pillow later, knowing it will be scented by her perfume, by her body.

"You don't mind I sit my bum on your bed?"

Danny laughed a little and kept his thoughts to himself.

"Yakov is home, a little drunk. He's in his room if you want to see him."

"I'll stay with you if that's okay?"

Yuliana gave him her cheeky smile and it seemed to look even more devastatingly powerful tonight.

Try not to say anything too stupid, he warned himself. He rubbed his hands some more, she leaned over and felt them, it made her shiver.

"How did you sleep out there in this weather?"

"Well, I had two sleeping-bags, one inside the other. You just sort of hunker down and... hope to make it to the morning."

She was looking at him, assessing him. He ran his hand through his hair, she recognised his nervous action and she found it endearing.

"I know, I know," he said, "Tepka, right?"

"I wasn't thinking that."

They looked at each other. Her glacial eyes glittered in the dim light like a wolf's in the forest.

"I shall fix you some dinner."

She went to stand up, Danny gently pushed her back on the sofa then lifted her feet back up.

"You don't have to run around for me, just relax. I'll get you something, if you want?"

"No, I'm fine. Thank you."

Yuliana ran her fingers down her thigh, idly stroking the tips on the soft, smooth material. The action was innocent but it sent shockwaves through Danny's libido.

"Danny? You give me dilemma."

"Sorry 'bout that."

"It is right that you, um, now do not pursue me... romantically. But you do it for all the wrong reasons."

"What do you mean?"

Yuliana sat upright and looked into his eyes; she wanted to convey clearly the speech she had been running through her head while she waited for him to return.

"You say I am beautiful and attractive and stunning and... you think you are not good enough for me. This is not true. You are very nice man. You are very special to me. And any woman, any girl your age, will be lucky to have you as hers."

"But... not you?"

"Danny, I've known you since you were a munchkin running round my feet. I have cared for you since you were a snot of a boy. I've fixed your grazed knees and sewn up your pants. I have held you when a girl has broken your heart, or when you have fought with Yakov. I have talked you down when you have been... so angry at the world. I've tried to make you feel that there is good in you, when you felt worthless, and alone. I have watched you grow... into you. You are like a son to me."

Danny looked at her for a long minute. He touched his face and discovered his fingers were wet. He blinked and felt a teardrop, he wiped it away. Yuliana touched his face.

"Why you cry?" Her voice was soft.

He rubbed tears away from both his eyes.

"I don't know. I never cry. I had crying beaten out of me." His voice failed him. She hugged him, her fingers in his hair, stroking him, comforting him.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I didn't know what having a mom felt like, I've mistaken your, erm, affection for something else. I'm very embarrassed."

He lay his head on her shoulder and they sat as if preserved in amber, a sculpture of their tender but confused relationship. Yuliana blinked away her own tears. Damn this boy, she thought.

Eventually she said, "You are not mistaken."

Danny raised his face up and wiped it with the back of his hand.

"I too," she continued, "Feel this way about you."

"No, you don't."

She kissed him, to confirm her statement.

"I don't understand." Danny said.

"I can't explain it either."

Yuliana broke free from their hug and stood up. A brief laugh and she sniffed loudly, wiping her eyes. She guided Danny to lie down on his back and then arranged herself on top of him, propped up on one arm. Their faces were close, she gave him several tiny kisses.

"Mrs Kolar, you look so sad and serious."

"If you don't call me Yuliana, I'm going to punch you in the balls."

"Okay," Danny cleared his throat quietly, "Yuliana."

She was touching his face, his hair.

"I will not make love with a man who cannot say my name."

"Is that what's happening here?"

"It seems... unavoidable, does it not?"

They kissed. Their hands began to roam, cautiously at first and then with more confidence. Danny reached down and touched her pantyhosed legs, he followed the curves of her thighs, the round globes of her bum. He felt her tongue slide into his mouth. He could taste dinner. She began to move her body against him. Their kiss was audible, wet, impassioned.

"I've fantasised this a thousand times." Danny whispered.

"Really? I am your dream girl?"

She showered his face in the softest kisses, like snowflakes drifting down from the heavens.

"I too have fantasies, of you, Danny."

"I find that hard to believe."

"In the park, after you kiss me, you sit on a bench," Yuliana bit her bottom lip as she remembered, "I climb on your lap, I'm not wearing underwear. I feel your dick, pushing up into me... I think I should take you upstairs now."

Up in her bedroom, Yuliana went to yank off her top, Danny stopped her.

"Not so fast."

He stood behind her and his arms encircled her. They danced ever-so-slowly while entwined and Danny placed his lips on her neck. Their motions were of a passive urgency.

His hands sailed up inside her teeshirt and her soft, warm flesh was an alien surface. As his palms came to rest on her erect nipples, they caught gently on his skin. His cock swelled instantly to full size. The loss of blood from his brain made him giddy.

Dancing almost lazily, Yuliana pushed herself back against the body of her young lover and discovered his enthusiastic manhood pressing into her bum. He lifted off her top and she heard him gasp at her beauty as she turned around. It felt divine to be held in such wonder. They kissed, continuing their snake-like, undulating motion.

Their kisses lasted like they had all the time in the world. He watched her smile inbetween each separate delicate embrace. She removed Danny's shirt then tugged his teeshirt off over his head, leaving his ruffled mass of hair spiked upwards. Their hands explored the landscape of their flesh. They smiled in a mutual excited disbelief as they kissed.

Danny said, "You are so kissable."

Yuliana reached down and squeezed the bulge straining to be released from his jeans.

"Am I fuckable?"

Danny let out a breathy laugh as Yuliana unbuttoned his jeans and drew down the zip. As her fingers touched his pubes, she became suddenly still.

"Before we go further, before we go too far. Is not just me? Danny, this does feel... weird, right?"

"A little."

She stepped back, obviously concerned. Her arms naturally, protectively, covered her breasts.

"See? I knew. I knew it. I knew we couldn't get around this."

She was agitated, pacing her room, "We're both adults. And you're, you're pretty damn sexy Danny but... You're still you. And I'm still," she waggled her fingers in air-quotes, "Yakov's Mom."

She turned her back on him. Danny breathed, calming, taking control. He ran his hand across his beard and up through his hair. He stepped over and hugged her.

"I would never want to be something you'll regret. If you want to quit, I'll understand, and we can go back to how we were. Go back to normal. But. I know that you're all I've been dreaming of for so long, if I didn't get to spend at least one night with you... I'd regret that, for the rest of my life."

She turned to face him, her arms dropped, her defences weakening. He ran his fingers through her fine, long hair.

"It may be weird, Yuliana, but it's a good weird. How often do you get the chance to show the most important person in your life just how much you love her?"