Yakov's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yuliana's eyes softened, "Okay, Mister Persuasive. Get your pants off."

Danny stripped naked and lay on his back on the bed, she sat next to him, still wearing her black tights; he reached out and ran his palm over her warm, soft nylon legs.

"The other night, I saw you naked."

Danny nodded.

"There was something I wanted to do to you."

"Do it." Danny's voice was ragged with lust.

Yuliana flashed her cheeky smile then leaned over and rubbed her lips along the length of his dick. Danny writhed in surprise. His cock seemed to vibrate with energy as she kissed and licked him. She relished the feeling of dragging her soft lips along his shaft and she was amused by the physical responses of her young plaything. Her hands held it in place as she eased her mouth over the thick bulbous head.

Danny raised his hips and pushed. Her head began to bob up and down. His eyes were closed, he almost cried out 'Mrs Kolar!' but caught himself just in time. He opened his eyes and watched the pornographic fantasy of Yakov's Mom sucking him off. It all became too much, he felt the sap rising in his stem and the imminent release.

"Stop. Stop, stop."

She pulled her mouth away.

"Not good?" She looked worried.

His strong arms moved her so she was lying on top of him.

"Too, too good," Danny blurted, "I almost came in your mouth."

"I wouldn't have minded."

"I, I, I don't know what is allowed."

She kissed him.

"Silly. I am your lover. Nothing is denied you."

She kissed him again and touched his face.

"Unless I tell you no, you can assume I want to."

She laid her chin on his chest and watched her novice grasping and grappling this new situation.

"What have you dreamed of doing to me, Danny?"

He paused then smiled, "I've been dying to taste you."

Yuliana bit her bottom lip and actually blushed. She rolled on to her back and quickly removed her tights. Danny sat up and was caught like a rabbit in oncoming headlights, overwhelmed at the sight, her pale skin glowing. She looked like a faerie queen, mythical... untouchable.

The facts bombarding his brain were misaligned with reality. Could this be happening? She's naked? She's opening her legs? That's... that's... that's Yakov's Mom! Showing you her blonde cunt, her fingers spreading her lips. Wanting you. This cannot be true. This cannot be...

Yuliana watched this drama unfolding across the young man's face.

"Come." She took his arm and guided his body so that he was lying in the opposite direction to her.

She took his hand. He looked so helpless and adorable. She felt so powerful, knowing her sexuality had completely disarmed him. She guided his fingers down through her soft, short, fair hair and the touch of her wet slit brought Danny out of his reverie. Shaking off his astonishment, he lowered his face to her pussy. He hovered for a moment, to inhale her aroused scent, then slid his tongue into her.

His dick was as hard as tungsten. Yuliana held it and it felt heavy and immobile, she began to stoke the swollen rod. Danny shimmered his tongue inside her and was met with an instant reaction, her whole body moving along with each lick and dip of his tongue. She made tiny appreciative whimpers as he kissed and lapped her pussy.

She played with his throbbing cock, running her fingers up over the tip, caressing his balls. He instinctively started to hump his groin against her hand. She moved her head closer and began slurping around his iron helmet They found a mutually pleasurable rhythm and, within ten minutes, were both sending each other to unimaginable heights of sensation.

Yuliana was panting as she sucked on his meat. She was just thinking that she may have to give the boy some pussy-eating lessons when she felt Danny begin to saw sideways at her hard throbbing clitoris with both his lips. She gushed out a string of Slovene as her pulsing cunt gushed her cum.

Danny tensed his whole body. Yuliana just had time to note this tension before a thick shot of jism hit her face, she let go his prick and he fired, again and again, stringy globs of goo on to her face and neck and chest.

Danny was grunting as he climaxed. Lights flashed, colours warped, thunder sounded. His body wracked in a kind of tolerable agony. He'd never cum like this before.

Minutes later, Danny was lying with his eyes closed when he sensed Yuliana sitting up on the bed. His world was spinning. His dick was still erect, throbbing and alive. He had dropped into a well of warm, viscous serenity.

But he knew he would have to come back to reality one day, so he opened his eyes. He blinked, stupefied by the vision of Yuliana playing with her spunked boobs; his pearly cum splattered over her skin, dribbling down her face. She lay herself down on him and they squelched together.

"Poreden fant, you come all over me, naughty boy."

They dissolved into a long, unbroken, sensuous smooch. Yuliana was enjoying the thrill of smelling her pussy juices on his beard as they kissed. Eventually a thought came unbidden, and unwanted.

She frowned and stated, "Shit."

Danny looked down at the bed, "The sheet?"

"No! Shit. Don't make fun of me."

"I'm not, I love your accent," they kissed and touched each other tenderly, "But what's wrong?"

"I am... unprepared for this."

"Not as unprepared as I am, let me tell ya."

"Tepka, I'm talking about protection. I have none."

"Oh! Oh. No, I don't... I didn't think you'd actually... do this with me."

She rubbed her sloppy, soaked slit up and down his thigh in an animal heat.

"Danny? I want to fuck."

He noted she pronounced it fark but he pushed the thought away. She buried her face in the nape of his neck and groaned.

"I want you."

If he was honest, Danny would've been perfectly happy to let things cease; he'd already experienced much, much more than he could ever have predicted or hoped for. His post-orgasmic brain was totally not up to the task of solving this problem.

Yuliana's synapses were, however, still firing fiercely.

"We have to do something terrible," she confessed, "Something awful, I will feel so bad in the morning."

"What?"

"Something very, very terrible."

"What!?"

"You must go ask Yakov to borrow condoms."

"Oooooh, right. Yeah, he'll probably have so-"

"It's awful of me, isn't it? Shit!"

"Nah, he'll be fine."

Danny eased his arm out from under her and stood up on unsteady legs.

Juliana mimicked a deep, male voice, "Oh hullo buddy, do you mind I borrow condoms so I can go pork your mom?"

"Well, I may not use that exact phrase but..." Danny was chuckling as he pulled on his shorts. He left Yuliana clutching at her forehead in distress.

When Danny returned, his jaw dropped. Out of all the sights, sensations, flavours, aromas and emotions experienced by our inexperienced hero on this eventful night, nothing would be quite so memorable, so etched forever into his mind's eye, as the vivid spectacle of Yuliana laying naked on her back, on her bed, her legs bent slightly and spread wide, her eyes closed, breathless, one hand mashing violently one of her nipples while her other hand dipped frenetically into her hot red wet cunt.

For a moment, Danny was transfixed and the teenage boy that lived inside his psyche cried out: What the actual fucking fuck?? Mrs. Kolar!

Then Yuliana opened her eyes and pierced him with such a predatory look that he feared for his life. She did not pause fingering herself but rather increased the pace of her penetrating digits. She reached out her free hand and lightly scored her nails down his belly to his shorts. She tugged at them. Danny took this as a subtle hint to get naked, so he whisked them off. Yuliana touched his upright prick and Danny had to crouch awkwardly to give her what she wanted, which was for him to slide it into her wanting mouth as she masturbated even harder. Danny let out an embarrassing sob at the force and energy of her sucking.

After a few minutes of, for Danny, spine-bending ecstasy Yuliana increased her tempo to such a pitch that she was almost levitating off the bed, her twists and contortions were a wonder to her startled audience. She pulled her mouth off his dick and gasped hoarsely. She was sweating, twitching, writhing. She rolled over on to her belly. She buried her face in a pillow and screamed into it.

Danny sat on the bed and was entertained by the way her bottom jiggled every time she trembled; it was a bum he had wanted to fondle for many, many years so he took this opportunity to cuddle and kiss her wobbling orbs.

Her voice was cracked, "Did you get?"

"Um, yeah."

"Put one on, Danny."

He opened the condom and stretched it over his cock. Yuliana stirred and shifted, breathing hard. Without hesitation she pushed Danny on to his back, swung her leg over his torso then used her hand to guide his dick up inside her.

A primitive quiet reigned as they began to screw. Words were unnecessary, communication needless. They watched each other, neither smiled, their serious eyes taking in the imagery of their bare fucking bodies. Yuliana leaned down, resting her hands on his chest for support; the change of position made Danny's cock probe deeper and he began to hit a spot inside her that made her gasp with each shove.

She worked her pussy up and down his stem, and lowered her face until their noses were rubbing in an Eskimo kiss.

"When, ahhhh," Yuliana exhaled, inhaled, "When did you get so fucking hot?"

Danny had no answer so he just kept pistoning up inside her, falling even further in love with this erotic creature riding his prick.

"How, ummmm, many did you get?"

It took a minute for Danny's liquidised brain to identify that he was being asked a question.

Eventually he worked it out and replied, "He only had one."

"One??" Yuliana paused, clearly disappointed, "Oh. We had better slow down, make it last."

She sat up, keeping her hairy pussy in motion, sheathing his long, thick rod. She leaned back, arching her spine, raising her face to the ceiling, stretching and warping her body shape as she fucked her man. Danny watched in fascination as she moved, danced, twisted... and all the while keeping up the relentless hammering with his rubber-coated cock.

He could see where his spunk had dried crystallising on her luminous skin, on her breasts. Her nipples were wine-dark and stiff. She was so tight, she seemed to be squeezing him internally, clamping and releasing, clamping, releasing...

"Yuliana, I, I can't... I can't hold off."

"Do it, Danny."

"I'm trying not to, I'm trying... "

"Do it, do it."

Danny lifted her off the bed, his groin elevating her as he emptied his balls. What felt like a gallon of spunk burst from him in a sudden, shocking detonation. Yuliana rode this climactic wave and joined him at the peak, feeling her pulsating lover pumping his spirit up into her body.

She collapsed on top of him. She was shaking. Her skin felt suddenly cold, the sweat drying, she realised she must have been lying there for some time. She lifted herself up to rest on one arm and looked Danny over. He had removed his condom. When did this happen, she thought. He was watching her.

"Hello."

"Hello."

"I lost you there, for a while."

"Oh?"

"You," Danny chuckled, "You kinda glazed over."

"That was..."

"I don't know about you but that was the most... powerful thing I've ever felt. Ever."

She lay her head on his chest.

"Hmmmm," she waggled her hand, "Was okay."

He was surprised, then he looked down to see her cheeky smile. She was fucking with him, still.

*******

In the morning, Danny woke to find the dead weight of a sleeping milf on top of him. Bright golden sunshine beamed in through the blinds to illuminate her skin. He was careful as he eased her over but she woke anyway. She hugged him tight and kissed him. They lay together in contemplative quiet, until Danny could see a thought had edged its way into Yuliana's mind.

He asked, "What? What are you thinking?"

"I can't believe I made you cry last night. I've never seen you cry."

He rolled her on to her back and snuggled up close to her face.

He furrowed his eyebrows and said in a deep voice, "You didn't. I faked it. To seduce you."

Yuliana giggled, "Oh. Okay, tough guy."

She raised her head to kiss him.

Danny still couldn't believe where he was, lying naked in bed with... the figment of his imagination, the star of his dreams, his fantasy, his obsession.

"What happens now?"

Yakov's Mom grinned.

"Who knows?"