Yakuza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevertheless, despite her embarrassment, all Reiko could think about as she waited for the bus was Kazuma. His hands, his touch, his beautiful body.

The weather outside was cool, but not too cold for December. Reiko shivered as she walked up to the bus stop, her eyes focused on the ground. Around her were tramps, whores and gangsters. It wasn't a lifestyle that she'd chosen for herself originally, but working in the massage parlour was the easiest way to earn money without turning to some form of prostitution.

It wasn't uncommon for the young woman to wait for the bus. Trains were irregular at this time, and getting a taxi back regularly simply wasn't affordable. Plus, on more than one occasion, when Reiko was waiting for the bus, Kazuma-san would be coming back from work, or going to work, and he'd wait with her. Although he rarely said anything, he'd always wait. The Yakuza would always tell her how unsafe she was being, and how she really should have taken a taxi home.

A drunken salary-man had joined her today. He was making jokes and crude remarks, ones that Reiko smiled at but didn't respond to. After four months of working in this particular part of Tokyo, the masseuse had learnt that neither responding nor ignoring were suitable. The men here were desperate, the married, drunken businessmen determined to bed as many young women as possible.

Some, like this one, got more persistent than others.

"Come on baby," the drunken man smiled as his hands tried to grab her waist. Reiko skilfully slid from his arms, smiling shyly as she shook her head negative. "Come on, you're a hostess anyway, right? Come on, it isn't much difference... I'll take you to a nice hotel!"

The businessman only quietened down when another person walked up to the bus stop ; and out of the corner of her eye, Reiko saw that this man was wearing a white suit.

A white suit and a black shirt with a tie. Reiko knew instantly that it was Kazuma.

"Kazuma-san," she whispered as the drunk exclaimed 'what?!'

The gangster moved to her side within an instant, his fingers moving to her elbow, touching it gently. "Have you been waiting long?" Kazuma asked, as if Reiko had been waiting for him all along. The young woman shook her head, and the drunk beside them stumbled back, confused.

"What the fuck? Fuckin' yakuza! You can't expect me to buy this shit," he muttered, shaking his head. He wasn't about to leave, but when Kazuma glared at him with that intent stare, the little businessman began to back away. "Think you're so fuckin' great.... fucking Yakuza," the man repeated as Reiko slid into Kazuma's arm, only for show of course. "Fuck you. Fuck both of you," the businessman cursed, raising his middle finger at Kazuma and Reiko as he stumbled back.

The young woman smiled when he was out of sight, and turned her body in Kazuma's arms. "Thank you..."

"I've told you before, you shouldn't get the bus at this time. It's too dangerous, Reiko," the gangster lectured as he pulled away from the young woman. His fingers traced her arm as she looked up at him. The air was cold and she was obviously shivering.

"I know, Kazuma-san. But the trains are irregular now, and getting a taxi back is too expensive. I see what you mean, though," she nodded, and linked her gloved hands together, smiling up at Kazuma. "I could get the train tonight, though. I think it's in an hour," Reiko paused as she looked up at Kazuma. She had an hour to spare, and she wanted him with her throughout that time. "...could I buy you a drink, Kazuma-san? You know, to say thank you for tonight. For that man... please, Kazuma-san? We have an hour," her bright smile was enough to convince him. The Yakuza nodded but didn't smile.

"Where do you want to go?" Kazuma asked, moving his fingers into his pockets as he eyed the young woman beside him. She stood beside him and looked up into his eyes, shrugging her shoulders lightly as she told him to choose. Most of the bars in the area were owned by gangs, and Kazuma really didn't wish to go into a club where they were constantly being watched. "Come on, I'll take you somewhere," he reassured her now and began to lead the way, as Reiko followed behind closely. The streets were packed, and Kazuma walked too fast. Reiko had to quicken her step so she could walk beside him.

Neither of them said anything until they stepped into a small bar a little of West Street. An Irish themed bar, which Reiko figured had no Mafia connections. The barman only grunted at them in greeting. Kazuma grunted in response, but Reiko smiled. Although she had walked past this bar many times, Reiko had never been in before. She ordered a glass of wine for herself, and a whiskey for Kazuma which he took with a nod and a thank you before sliding onto the barstool. Reiko moved beside him.

"I got in trouble today, Kazuma-san," Reiko finally spoke after a silence. "Momo-san... she seems to know everything," the girl laughed nervously, she didn't need to elaborate. Kazuma nodded, his expression not changing as he sipped on his whiskey on the rocks. He knew Momo-san well, he'd been acquainted with her for a few years and he'd never once done anything to upset the manageress.

"Is your job fine?" he asked mechanically and Reiko nodded.

"It is. If it happens again though, I'm fired and you're banned," she said in an equally bland monotone, shifting her gaze to him from the corner of her eyes. Kazuma was watching her. He was smiling slightly, but Reiko couldn't tell the nature of his smile. Nevertheless his eyes were kind.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I promise." Kazuma finished the whiskey and set the empty glass down. He looked over at Reiko and gulped in a breath ; his cock was still twitching from before. Her scent triggered his arousal. She smelt so good, so fresh. Kazuma's fingers twitched on the table as Reiko finished her drink. He wanted her so badly now, more than he'd ever wanted a woman before. This was probably because every other woman that he'd wanted, he'd got within days. Kazuma had wanted Reiko for months.

"Lets go to a karaoke house, Kazuma-san!"

xxxx

Now although Kazuma hated karaoke, watching Reiko shake her hips to contemporary pop music for the past two hours had surely been entertaining. Reiko had missed her train by an hour and a half, but dangerously enough, she trusted the yakuza.

"Kazuma-san! I sang the last one for you!" the young woman laughed as she drunkenly slid from the little stage, where she had been dueting with a particularly cheerful salary-man. He looked on with a grin as Reiko moved her bottom in front of Kazuma, and the Yakuza finally pulled her onto his lap. It was obvious that he'd been waiting to do that for a very long time. The gangster smelt her hair, the alcohol on his own breath showing a sign of weakness. His wants were obvious now, his ache tenting his trousers and pressing into her thigh.

Reiko turned around in his arms and wrapped her fingers around his neck. They looked at each other for a moment and the young masseuse smiled as she daringly moved her hand to caress at Kazuma's broad jaw. Reiko wasn't sure of what to say or do, but the alcohol in her blood loosened her up a little, just like it had done to Kazuma. "I should get going home, right," she smiled, moving herself against him harder. Her arms were now around his neck as she breathed against his ear. Kazuma's fingers pressed against her lower back, his long digits stretched out and barely skimming her ass.

"You live too far away. Come back to my place tonight, since I can't drive you back and it's not safe for you alone." Kazuma's dark brown eyes glistened with ulterior motive and his breath moved against her neck in sharp motions. Reiko hesitated slightly before moving her hands down the length of his arms, from the shoulders right down to the fingertips. Their thumbs entwined together as Kazuma moved his mouth against Reiko's jaw, parting his lips over the skin there. "Come on, Reiko... you know it's not safe to go home alone. Even getting a taxi back...isn't safe..."

"But Kazuma-san... I'm not..." she smiled, tilting her head slightly to allow more of his mouth against her skin. Reiko wanted to say that she wasn't that kind of girl, and she wouldn't usually return to a stranger's house, just like that, but her speech was quickly forgotten as the tip of Kazuma's warm, wet tongue gently traced the skin of her neck. "Hm, I suppose you're right... it's probably much safer."

A satisfied smile stretched the Yakuza's lips and he nodded, letting Reiko slip from his lap before he stood up with her, his fingers hovering above her bottom as he paid for their drinks, all cash of course, and moved towards the exit. There was so much attraction between them, so much sexual tension. Kazuma's heart was beating quickly within his chest, he was almost losing his composure. Reiko moved his fingers away from her backside, instead linking their digits together as he shot her a small smile. It seemed like thousands of people were passing them by so quickly, they all moved past drunkenly, all talking and laughing. Kazuma and Reiko barely noticed anyone though.

"I'm sorry if you're disappointed. I've never felt the need for a large apartment, I live alone," he explained and released her fingers for a moment. They came to an apartment block next to a series of shops. It was almost impossible to find a neat and expensive area in this particular centre. Everything was owned by gagsters and populated by drunks and prostitutes or the gangsters themselves. Reiko was a student, working there temporarily. She lived in the next city along.

Carefully, the young woman followed Kazuma, watching his broad back and tight bottom move in front of her as he took one step at a time. He lived on the second floor, above one of the alcohol shops which was thankfully closed for the night.

Reiko could feel her heart swelling in her chest as Kazuma opened his door. She hesitated ; should she have turned back? It was obvious what was going to happen. She didn't go to his home for safety reasons. Jumping slightly at the feel of his fingers on her waist, Reiko blushed but moved inside, sliding out of her boots easily. Kazuma slid his suit jacket off and hung it up, before he moved behind the young woman and removed her coat as well. He stood behind her for a moment and inhaled her scent once more.

"Do you want a drink?" Kazuma asked politely as Reiko stood by the doorway of his kitchen, having followed him in. She said she'd have water, so the gangster poured himself a whiskey and got a small bottle of water for the girl from the fridge before he guided her into the living room, turning the lights onto a dim setting. It was too late in the evening for the lights to be on full setting.

Kazuma sat on the small couch first, and Reiko slipped close to him. He hadn't been modest when he'd referred to his home as small. The apartment was compact, but it was pleasant. He wasn't one for plants or pictures, but little things made the flat distinguishable. The masseuse smiled at him before sliding beside him slowly, and Kazuma closed his arm around her protectively. She was so small compared to him, even though her shoulders were a little broad for her build.

"I've had a good time tonight," Reiko smiled, being the first to speak. The Yakuza massaged her upper arm gently, encouraging her to respond to his touch. Reiko hesitated slightly but lifted her hand up anyway, moving her fingers up to caress his lower stomach, making small circles there as her large brown eyes peeked up at him from behind brush stroke eyelashes. Kazuma didn't have to say anything ; he simply nodded in agreement before his hand twitched and brought her even closer to his chest, making the young woman gasp out loud and dig her fingertips slightly into his abdomen.

Kazuma watched as Reiko's tongue peeked out from her mouth and gently slid over her lower lip. He smiled ; she was avoiding his gaze, presumably due to shyness. So the Yakuza made the first move, lowering himself slowly and pressing his warm mouth against her cheek, then along her jaw, to her chin. Reiko's fingers moved from his firm stomach to his arm, encouraging it around her waist. Kazuma held her tight when his mouth eventually found hers and they shared their first kiss. Reiko was still nervous, so her eyes remained open for a moment as she whimpered and pressed her mouth against his, parting her lips whenever Kazuma willed her to do so, since he was guiding the kiss.

Slowly his tongue peeked out, as if not to intimidate. It slid along her lower lip gently before penetrating her mouth, where the young woman's tongue met his shyly. Finally Reiko closed her eyes, and Kazuma pulled her on top of him in a seating position. Their mouths never left each other, and their tongues moved slowly together at first, before the masseuse tempted Kazuma in an outer mouth kiss, the tip of her tongue moving around his as they watched each other through half lidded eyes.

Reiko's legs were on either side of Kazuma's large thighs now, and his hands moved up and down her back, landing on her ass and pulling her closer into the kiss to deepen it once again. The young woman smiled against his mouth, a shudder waving through her body as she felt her breasts push against his hard chest. The more she moved on his lap, the clearer his erection became.

Kazuma's cock was standing upright now, the tent obvious in his trousers as Reiko pressed her ass against it, whimpering and giggling slightly in between kisses. Kazuma didn't laugh. In fact he said nothing at all, but lust was obvious in his eyes. His hand touched her waist, tracing it round to the front before the long digits slowly traced up and a hand cupped at her breast. The gangster could feel her nipples harden under his touch almost instantly, despite the thick cloth of her bra and her shirt separating skin.

When Reiko whispered his name, Kazuma had decided that it was time to move to the bedroom.

His bedroom, unlike the rest of the modest apartment, was extraordinary. The windows were floor length and multicoloured lights from the city created a hazy glow on the two figures once they'd collapsed on the low bed.

Kazuma was sat down with a topless Reiko on top of him now ; her shirt had been lost somewhere along the way. His own was undone as well, and the young woman stroked his nipples and chest as she nibbled gently on his muscular neck. The gangster released a light moan and moved his fingers down her back, along the curve of her spine. His hand instantly slid into her skirt, into her tights and underwear, and cupped her ass gently. He squeezed in appreciation and smiled against her mouth for a moment before their kisses deepened once again.

Reiko's talented fingers gently ran down Kazuma's chest, down his firm stomach, until they reached the zipper of his trousers. She opened her eyes but didn't hesitate. She undid her trousers slowly as he mirrored her intentions and unzipped her skirt, sliding the cloth over her ass, onto the floor. Reiko laughed an embarrassed little giggle as she stood up and moved out of her tights and underwear, before she kneeled between Kazuma's parted legs.

He sighed deeply when she pressed her small hand against his stiff cock and rubbed it through the cloth of his trousers before she continued to undress him. Kazuma stood up and slid from his trousers, underwear and socks. When Reiko was on top of him again, they were both naked as they rolled on top of the covers. Her body was just as he had imagined, the breasts perfect size to fit into his hands, and her bottom soft, curvy.

Kazuma's tattoo was still the most unique thing to Reiko about the Yakuza, but it wasn't just the body modification on his back that stood out now. Kazuma's cock was certainly above average in length as well as thickness, and it made Reiko shiver as she straddled him.

As they kissed with Reiko on top of him, Kazuma could feel her clitoris pressing against the length of his cock as she moved up and down, stimulating herself on his hard sex. Kazuma watched her for a moment before he moved and switched their positions, so he was on top. His fingers gently pushed her hand away and moved between her legs himself. His fingers moved up and down her slit before his thumb began to circle her clitoris slowly making long circles along the hard little nub. Reiko was slithering beneath him now, pressing her mound harder against his hand. She whimpered and moaned, rubbing her clit against his thumb as his middle finger pressed into her pussy, slowly moving in and out in time with his stimulation of her clit.

"Oh, Kazuma!" her moans became louder, and Kazuma increased his pace until he felt her tight insides contract around his finger before she moaned even louder and came, coating his fingertips.

The Yakuza smiled and ran his fingertips over her clitoris three more times before he kissed her on the mouth and Reiko guided them to slowly switch positions, her body trembling as the state of orgasm slowly dissolved. The masseuse kissed Kazuma and moved her tongue over his lips gently, just as her hand traced the lenght of his taunt, firm stomach. He shivered when her fingertips touched hair and lifted his hips slightly from the bed. He groaned audiably when Reiko's small fingertips wrapped around his cock and traced it's length slowly, feeling the vein beneath bulging and pumping in it's obvious arousal.

Kazuma was painfully hard, and leaking from the tip. Reiko smiled as she straddled his hips, wrapping her hand around the base of his cock slowly before she began to move it up and down, right to the tip, but not quite touching the swollen head. She stroked him like that for a moment, before moving her thumb over the red tip, making circles over the slit now. Reiko spread the gangster's pre-seed over his cock and he moaned a deep, throaty groan, whispering her name as her petite body slid lower down until she was firmly between his legs and parting them gently.

Her soft, warm mouth kissed his navel now and carefully moved lower. Reiko could feel his sex pressing into her chest the pre-come rubbing onto her breasts as his cock twitched against her skin. Kazuma was a quiet lover but he couldn't help but whimper as the young woman parted her lips and slowly moved them around the hard length, sliding down the length as far as her mouth and throat would allow. The tip of her tongue traced the prominent vein, following it right to the tip where she began to make slow circles there, varying the pressure that she applied onto the tip. She teased the slit lightly with the tip of her tongue, before applying more pressure as she rubbed the soft base over the head fully. The Yakuza closed his eyes and moved his fingers to her neck, caressing it lightly with his fingernails as Reiko began to move her lips up and down over his cock, pulling back occasionally to look up at him as the tip of her tongue traced invisible patterns into the slit.

His dick twitched hard when she moaned around it, and Kazuma could feel his orgasm approaching. He moved his fingers to the back of her neck, holding it just lightly as Reiko moved her warm, wet mouth up and down, her tongue sliding along the underside as the gangster began to shake slightly.

A warmth spread through Kazuma's lower body, pooling at his groin before he finally exploded, his fingers sliding around Reiko's body now so he could squeeze her breasts as he came. The young woman continued to lick and suck on his swollen sex, hesitating for a moment before she swallowed as much as she could of his seed. The taste wasn't one she was used to, so she made a slight face as she crawled up his body and he enveloped her in his arms, still gasping for breath.

They kissed slowly for a moment and Kazuma cupped her ass in order to bring her body closer to his own.