Yamini And Lahari Ch. 01

Story Info
A young 24 year Medico had crush on her former tutor.
5.1k words
3.83
2.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yamini And Lahari - I

by:- pnabhiram

A young 24 year Medico had crush on her former tutor.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Haaammmmm.." Sudhakar whimpered with pain.

"Sir, what happened?" Yamini came running into the room and asked.

"Nothing.." he said and tried to turn sideways and again he whimpered with pain. "Sir why are you whimpering; tell me what happened?" Yamini asked him again.

From last three days Sudhkar is suffering with a heat boil under the thigh. It had grown to the size berry and causing excruciating pain, as if number of needles pricking.

"It is alright Yamini... in the evening I'll go to a doctor" he said to her as he doesn't want to tell her that he got heat boil under the thigh. How can he say that to a girl? They were the only two in the house. Not only in the house but on the total first floor they were the only two. There are only three apartments on the floor.

On March 15th 2020, Sudhakar's wife and the couple opposite to their flat have gone to Bangalore. His wife to help his daughter who is pregnant; and the couple opposite have gone to their son who has invited them.

Lahari, Yamini's friend and roommate had gone to her home town to meet her parents a day before Janata curfew. So on the total floor he and Yamini were the only two remained.

"Sir, this is Covid-19 period; Govt. had announced lockdown a week back. Which doctor will open his dispensary for you?" Yamini said "You are forgetting that I am a physician myself. Come on tell me what your problem is?" she said sternly. There was no other go for him.

"There is a heat boil under the thigh. Causing a lot of pain" he said hesitantly.

"Oh!" she said and said again "I'll be in a minute and she went to her flat which is next to his flat. She came back within five minutes wearing gloves in her hands. As soon as she came; she laid him on his back and pulled the lungi aside. There he was naked beneath his waist in front of a 24 year young girl.

She spread his thighs wide and examined the boil pressing it three four times. There was severe pain when she pressed it. Then she applied some ointment there, gave him two tablets and said "boil is not fully softened, it causes pain. I gave you pain killers and applied some ointment to soften the boil. Tomorrow I'll puncture the boil. There won't be any pain. Now take rest" Yamini said to him.

"Thank you, I have given you trouble" Sudhakar said slowly.

"No trouble at all; as a physician it is my duty" she said.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Sudhakar, is now 52 still hail and healthy and active. Not only that; still handsome even at this age. He is a private school teacher in science. He used to teach all the three subjects to the middle and higher classes. He has two sons and a daughter all are settled and married. One son is in US another son and daughter in Bangalore. Here he and his wife stay in a 2 BHK flat, and teaching science in a local Jr. College as a part time lecturer from 9 am to 12 noon.

The flat where he is staying is his own. Apart from this in the same floor, adjacent to his' he has purchased a 2 BHK flat to let out on rent to have regular income in the form of rent.

Eight years back, when he was 44, he joined a private school in a dist. HQ. There he met these girls Yamini and Lahari. They both were in X class and were very close friends. Sudhakar was very close with all the students of X class and is still in touch with most of them. Yamini was the one who was in touch in all these years.

Yamini and Lahari were very clever students and after X exams they took Bi.P.C and written entrance exam for medical. Though they got higher rank, yet because of the women reservation they both got seat in the same medical college. They both attended the classes and completed their MBBS. In all these years Yamini was in regular touch with her sir, Sudhakar updating him about her studies and future plans.

Last year; in the year 2019; at the end of March or beginning of April; he received a phone call from Yamini, she said....

"Hi Sir, I am coming to your city. I and Lahari joined there in a NEET coaching centre." And she told him the coaching centre's name and where it is situated.

"Hello dear, glad to hear you, good luck" he congratulated her.

"Thank you Sir, I need a favor from you."

"Yes tell me dear what I can do for you?" he asked.

"Can you locate a 1 BHK apartment for us? I had been in the hostel for 5 years. Now I want to live independent and pursue my studies."

"No problem that can be done. However if the distance is not criteria for you I can arrange one in our apartment only. One is vacant at present." he said. He didn't tell her that this is his own apartment. He also told her that the distance from here to her coaching centre is around 10 km.

"10 km; it is no problem Sir, I am bringing my two wheeler.. Reserve it for us and pay the advance. When I reach there; I will repay you".

So with this she and Lahari landed in Sudhkar's apartment. His wife was not interested to rent it to them but on his insistence she accepted with a pouted face.

Within a week of their joining in his apartment both the girls won the hearts of the residents. Now the residents got doctors proximity to them. Within fifteen days his wife also had also changed her mind and invited them whole heartedly. Now during the Sundays they will be around her calling her 'aunty, aunty'. Though they called her aunty but him they called as Sir only.. Once he insisted them to call him as uncle but they denied saying that he is a teacher and teacher must be called as Sir only.

For him, it is a feast to watch those girls running around the house in their sleeping pajamas with their rhythmic bums and bouncing boobs. The house used to be more cheerful during Sundays.

The girls used to go to their coaching centre before 8 am and come back by 8 pm. By the time they came they were much tired and sometimes they never cooked food and just go to sleep by eating bread crumbs or biscuits.

When Sudhakar came to know about this, he told this to his wife. She felt sorry and that evening she prepared dinner for them also. As soon as they came she invited them for dinner. Hesitantly they accepted and during dinner his wife ordered the girls that from next day onwards the girls will have their BF, lunch and dinner with them only. The girls accepted her on the condition that they'll pay for that. Though she didn't want this but to make the girls accept she accepted the proposal of the girls.

Now the girls were having their BF, lunch box and evening dinner with Sudhakar and his wife. After the dinner they used to stay with us for an hour or so and go to their flat. After this they started liking his wife much more.

During Sundays the girls will be in their house only. They never allowed their aunty (Sudhakar's wife) to do any work. They prepared lunch and dinner. After the lunch they all used to chit chat play rummy, chess and sometimes carom. After, all his children; particularly after the marriage of his daughter Suhasini, now Sundays are more cheerful days for them. Now Sudhakar and his wife were eagerly awaited for the Sunday.

Days were passing very cheerfully. Then something had happened in the month of December. That day was Sunday. It was almost 8.40 in the morning and Yamini and Lahari didn't turn up for their tea or BF. Generally Sundays they get up late, but in any circumstances by 8.30 they used to be in their house. But that Sunday it didn't happened so. His wife asked him to see what the matter is.

He went to their apartment and slowly calling their names tapped the door. He never pushed the calling button not to startle them. There was no answer. So he went back and came with the spare latch key he had, and opened the lock. Luck that they never bolted the tower bolt. Door was opened and slowly he entered the house.

There was no sign of their wake up. He slowly entered into their bed room and what he saw in front of him blew away his mind. There on the king sized cot the girls lying in haphazard manner and were in deep slumber. Lahari lay on her back and she was totally nude. Her one leg is stretched while the other she folded and her thighs were open.

At her side lay Yamini on her stomach slightly sideways. She is in her night gown but the gown is raised up to her waist revealing her fair, smooth naked butt cheeks.

Lahari's breasts were raising and falling rhythmically. Her fair body is shining in the bedroom light. Slim waist, flat stomach, puckered navel, below it her widened crotch which had a few days hair. Below that her swollen mound, thick juicy vertical lips which were slightly opened and fair soft thighs. He could see some white patches on her pussy and on her thighs. This is a clear indication that they involved in the lesbian activities during the night.

Yamini who is on her stomach, folded one leg, the other is stretched, Sudhakar saw her fair spongy buttocks and her ass. She also has long legs and lovely thighs. As she folded her one leg; her butt crack was widened. By seeing two young girls naked; his member lengthened under his pajama. With great difficulty he controlled himself to touch those soft spongy mounds and unblemished thighs of Yamini or lovely inviting organs of Lahari. However he had done something else. He bent forward and sniffed the gap of Yamini's ASS and moving to Lahanri, he inhaled the musky smell of Lahari's open PUSSY. At the side table there were two empty beer bottles. This is new for him. He never expected the girls to have beer or alcohol.

Here one thing to be understood is; Sudhakar though 52 now, he has strong libido and his member erects within no time.

Controlling his urge to jump on them, he returned and after locking the door he gave a call to Yamini. When she picked up he said "Yamini, it is nearing 9. Aunty is worried and is waiting with BF" he said.

"Sorry Sir a bit lazy that's all; we are coming" she gave the reply and within 1/2 hour they both were in his flat.

After that; his mind was always reeling on the scene what he had seen. Fair soft thighs of the girls, spongy yet taut butt of Yamini and fair thighs and inviting pussy of Lahari are always reeling in his mental screen. To be precise in his whole teaching career he never lusted for his students. They were children and students that's' all. But now the nakedness of these girls causing stir between his thighs, and making his member to inflate.

To be precise he has strong libido. Apart from that he also possess 8" long and 3 1/2 inch thick male member and all his female partners had enjoyed his love game with them. Yes; what you read is correct, he had some outside relationships and all these were satisfied.

After the birth of 3 children his wife almost lost interest in sex. Now-a-days she had turned to be religious. Whereas; his desire to have sex is increasing.. Now he is devoid of sex from last 6 years.

After seeing the naked bodies of Yamini and Lahari his urge to have sex increased manifold.. Always he was thinking of having them and masturbated. But he never tried to influence them or seduce them. Just imagining them and fucking them in his fantasies. Days were passing on and he is satisfying himself by ogling at their lush bodies and enjoying the aroma of their feminine bodies, their chirping words and their nearness.

2020 had come. With a lot of hopes and he too hoped for good. In the second week of March his wife had gone to Bangalore to help their daughter during her child delivery period.

That week both the girls took care of the house. They prepared food for him and go to the coaching centre and he for his college. Then rumors have started about Covid-19 and its disaster in China, US, Spain and Italy. Then on 22nd March Govt. had announced for Janatha Curfew; that day was Sunday. The Govt. imposed Lockdown from 25th onwards for first 21 days. This announcement came on 24th March, 2020 night at 8 pm.

There was a kind of tension in the society. Suddenly Lahari said she wants to see her parents and gone to her town a day before the Janatha curfew saying that she will be back on Monday or Tuesday. That night he said to Yamini "Yamini your friend had also gone to her town. You will be alone in the flat. If you want you can use the spare bedroom in our apartment" I offered her.

"Thank you Sir, actually I was hesitating to ask that" she said. That night she slept in his house.

On Tuesday i.e. 24th evening Govt. announced the total lock down and social distancing. That made him and Yamini all alone in the house, for that matter they were the only two on that floor. After a week of this, he developed this heat boil under the thigh by which he was suffering and Yamini had given him medicines and she wants to puncture the boil next day.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Next day he had his breakfast on the bed only. When he wanted use toilet and tried to stand, he groaned in pain. Yamini came running.

"I want to use toilet" he said hesitatingly.

"You should call me Sir" saying this she took his arm around her neck and she herself wrapped her hand behind his back to support him. As he was walking towards the bathroom, he felt her firm boobs were pressing to his rib cage. With the firm touch of Yamini's boobs he forgot his pain and enjoying the smooth, soft touch of Yamini's firm mounds on his body. Limping he went to the bathroom and finished his job. Yamini stood outside waiting for him.

After he came back she laid him on his back and opened his lungi. As she bent forward, her boobs were hanging heavily inside her shirt. She was examining the heat boil while he feasted his eyes.

"It had softened.. I will puncture it" saying this she went out and returned after 5 minutes wearing gloves to her hands and with a bowl of warm water and cotton. Yesterday after examining him she went out and brought syringes, (Medial shops were allowed to open) needles and medicine. First thing what she did was; clean the affected area with cotton soaked in warm Dettol solution. She then gave him an injection saying that it is a sedative. Then she punctured the boil with injection needle.

There emerged a lot of puss mixed with blood from the boil. After removing the puss totally from the boil she bandaged it and gave Sudhakar tablets and asked him to take rest. As soon the puss is removed the pricking pain vanished.

By next day most of the pain had gone and he was able to walk himself. Yamini seeing him walking with pain; she said "Sir, don't strain to the wound. If you want to go the toilet tell me" she said and sat next to his bed throughout the day. Two more times he went to toilet, enjoying the touch of Yamini's boobs on his ribs.

Three days passed like this. Yamini had taken full care of her tutor changing the bandage, applying ointment and staying at his bedside to provide any service he needed.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

It was 7 pm. Yamini is making arrangements for a celebration. Yes, correct today is Sudhakar's birthday. He had totally forgotten about this because of the pain. In the morning till Yamini wished him 'happy birthday sir' he didn't had any idea. That day Early morning when she woke him, she has already had her head bath and wearing traditional dress i.e. lehanga voni; she appeared like a fresh rose. Then the wishes started coming from his sons and daughter and his wife. Other friends and known people also wished him on phone. A phone call from Lahari also came.

"Sir, we have to celebrate this day" Yamini said to him in the morning.

"Fine dear but how? Because of the lockdown no one will come to us or we go out" Sudhakar said.

"Forget about inviting someone. We both will celebrate" for her proposal he nodded in approval.

At that time he didn't had any idea or dreamt that; that day and the forthcoming days will be the best days of his life.

Sudhakar is in pajama and kurtha whereas Yamini is in her lehanga voni only. She is 24 but appearing as a girl of 18 / 19. So fresh, with beautiful face, smooth cheeks, lush lips. Her fine breasts ensconced in the bra were jetting out through her garments. Ever smiling face, smooth, soft and unblemished skin of her waist and stomach is enchanting him. Her small navel is playing hide seek, with her voni.

She arranged two glasses and a wine bottle and chicken balls plate on the centre table. She poured wine in the glasses and handed him one and she took the other glass.

"Happy birthday Sir, Cheers for the health, satisfaction and fulfillment of desires" she said. Health is ok but why did she said 'fulfillment of desires' he could not understand.

"Cheers for your better future" he said and sipped. She too sipped. Talking about many things about his service as teacher and her future plans they were enjoying the drink. Her aim is to work in a sophisticated corporate hospital. Two pegs completed. Though he is sipping and enjoying the company of Yamini his mind went back to the scene he had seen a few months back. Fair soft, smooth spongy bum cheeks were coming to his mind again and again.

'How it will be to touch her naked bum. Can it be possible? How her vagina is?' these thoughts are lingering in his mind. Then suddenly he realized that Yamini is intently gazing at him. This perturbed him. 'Did she understand his thoughts or what?' Thinking this he asked "What dear why are you staring like that?"

"Sir" she said looking at his face "do you know that you are still handsome at this age?" she said.

"Ha..ha..ha.. ah handsome and me? Why are you making a mockery of this old man and don't say this in front of your aunt. She'll be jealous" he hilariously laughing said. Some corner of his heart he felt proud for her comment.

"No Sir, you are still handsome. I am thinking why not I fulfill my long cherished desire I had for you".

"A long cherished desire? For me?" he was in shock.

"Yes" and she bottoms up her second drink keeping the glass aside, she stood looking at him, came to him and sat on his lap, encircled her arms around his neck and gave warm kiss on my cheek and asked "Sir, aren't you surprised that I am having drink".

He was in total shock. Young and charming girl on her own sitting in his lap; kissing him. Though in shock, he said "No, I am not.. You are not a small girl now, and are 24 now. You know what you are doing. So why shock".

Thanks for confidence Sir, that is why we like you" she said.

"We? You say 'we' who are the others?" he looking at her astonishingly asked.

"Me, Lahari and Shivani..."

"Shivani" he said and thought for a second and said again "Oh! Shivani... you three were a group isn't it? All used to call you triplets isn't it?"

"Yes; the same; you know Sir, we three had a crush on you." He was dumb struck and he didn't know what to say he was looking at her astonishingly. "At that time only we three had decided that one day or other we will be in your arms and making love to you. That is why we continued our communication with you." She completed.

"Crush.. on me..." Yamini is giving him shock after shock.

"Yes, a teenage crush, yet we had; which grew with time. How many times we have fantasized about you. When I got a seat in this institution, the first thought occurred to me is that now I can meet you any time. But that can't be possible if I stay in hostel. So I asked you to find a flat anywhere near our institution, but never expect that you will find one in your apartment only."

There was silence between them. Sudhakar is not in a position to say anything. It is a pleasant surprise for him. 'Those three young girls are fantasizing about him from the time they were teenage girls' this thought gave him tingles in his body.

"But you see almost a year had passed and we could not....." she stopped.

"Yaminee... better late than never.. Isn't it?" he said and stamped a kiss on her cheeks.

12