Yamini And Lahari Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though he was in shock, his heart also thumped that she is sitting in his lap which caused the stiffening his ramrod under her thigh. By the time Yamini pulled her voni and threw it on the floor. Her firm tits were swelling through her blouse. The softness of her cleavage is visible to him from the edges of her blouse.

He was looking at her mesmerizingly. She enchantingly smiled at him and slowly started unhooking her blouse hooks. One after the other she unhooked them and removed the blouse from her body. Her firm breasts under the bra were revealed. He could see the swell of her tits over the edges of her bra. Then she stretching her hand back unhooked the bra, and slowly as if teasing him removed the bra from her body. Her fine orbs were in perfect shape and stood like tombs. Fair soft orbs with brown rings and thick dark brown nipples were in front of her tutor.

Yamini running her both hands on them and asked "Sir, how are they?"

"Marvelous..." he said his voice trembled. Here under her thigh his member had raged to its full length. Yamini realized it, but never expressed it in her looks.

She pulled his right palm on her breasts and said "Thought you would like to see these after you have seen my naked bottom" she said.

Good god; this is another shock for him. At the same time he under stood that, that day when he saw them naked; they were not in sleep rather pretending sleep.

"Oh! The naughty girls were pretending sleep to show their naked charms to me" he said and squeezed her TIT a bit hard.

"Aahhh...mmm..." she moaned sweetly and said "by the way sir, you sniffed my ASS; how is it?"

"Intoxicating" he pinched her taut nipple. She had dark brown nipples and they are of the size of bean seeds.

"...and about Lahari's PUSSY?"

"Exciting, for a while I thought of jumping on you forgetting about my reputation."

Then he had a doubt that Lahari had gone to see her parents 'is it an excuse to leave Yamini and him alone.... Or... he expressed his doubt to her.

Yamiini mischievously smiled and winked. He understood that hers is an excuse.

"Poor Lahari, unnecessarily she had gone and stuck up there. She would have stayed and we both would have tried." Yamini said.

All this time though he is listening to her, he is also playing with her TITS, pressing them and twisting her NIPPLES. Yamini is so cute in his lap that he just looking at her face. She raised her eyes as if 'what?'

He made my lips into O. "Oh!" she said and took his lips into her luscious lips. He felt he is sucking the orange pieces. Such juicy are her lips. Then she thrust her tongue in his between his lips. Like melted butter his lips opened, she started probing his mouth all around. Slithering of her soft tongue causing tingles in him.

After playing with his mouth she pulled her mouth and said "mmmmm.... Nice taste" and looked deep into my eyes.

"Sir, won't you want to taste them" she said and pulled his head on her left breast. Eagerly he took her stiff nipple in his lips and pressed and pinched her right Nipple.

"ssshhaaah..." a slight moan escaped from Yamini's mouth. By hearing the moan he wants to lift his head, but, Yamini didn't allowed and pressed it there only. He continued playing with her TITS, pressing pinching and nibbling.

Yamini pushed her hand between them and took hold of his penis in her fist. Already it had risen to its full and aching. "Sir you have a lovely penis; see how it is jumping in my hand".

She got up from his lap and stood; she is already naked above her waist. She pulled him up and made him stand, and then pulled his kurtha over his head. Underneath he didn't have vest. Generally when he is at home he doesn't wear any under garments. So he is naked above his waist as she. She looked at his broad and strong chest with little hair. She ran her right palm on his chest and mumbled "what a broad chest" and then ran her forefinger around the areola and held his small nipple in her forefinger and thumbs and twisted.

"Ooooofff...." A sweet moan escaped from Sudhakar's mouth.

"Now you know how we feel when you male pinch ours" she said.

She pulled the string of his pajama also. It fell at his ankles and he kicked it from his feet. Her eyes were fixed to his tool which is in its full length and tight.

"Wow; what a lovely penis you have Sir. Really it is marvelous, so big and stout" and she ran her palm on his nakedness from base to the tip. Sudhakar also is kissing her lips and put his both palms on her fleshy BUM cheeks and pressing. She still had her lehanga on her body where as he was totally naked.

Sudhakar after pressing her buttocks for a while and running his fingers in her butt crack he brought his hands on her waist and pulled the string of her lehanga knot. She had petticoat underneath. He pulled strings of that also. Now she is also naked like him except for her floral panty.

He made her sit on the sofa; and knelt before her and she slightly opened her thighs. Between her thighs lies her well swollen puffy pussy under the confines of her panty. He holding her thighs rubbed his nose on her cunt lips over the garment.

"Oh! Sir" Yamini pressed my head to her crotch.

In frenzy he is rubbing his face between her thighs and licking them. She opened her thighs like a book. He licked and lapped her smooth thighs and calves. "O sir.. mmm.. ufff.... Sir do it.. do it like that... lick my thighs are they tasty..." saying this Yamini pressed his head between her thighs and crossed them like scissors over the head. For a while he was suffocated but quickly regained and pulled her panty down.

There it is; the most beautiful thing every man craves to have it. Yes, a woman's pussy. Here it is fully swollen and with pouted lips. Her labium is opened and he could see the inner lips slightly protruding out. It is a clear indication that she had already fucked.

Excitement over took him and he put his lips over them and started kissing and also licking them.

"MMmmm...sss... amaaaaaahaa" Yamini moaned with delight. He was feeling uneasy, so he pulled her down and she fell on her back. He fell on her and resumed licking her cunt again. He darted his tongue in her CHOOT.

Yamini with excitement squirming under him and moaning and blabbering something..

"After a while she said "Sir give me your lollypop. Let me taste it" and stretched her hand to grab his penis. Sudhakar turned his waist to her mouth while he continued eating her juicy pussy. As he turned she took his dick and pulled to her mouth. The moment his dick head is in her hot mouth and she ran her tongue around it, his whole body shuddered.

This continued for nearly 10 minutes. The room filled with wild groans, soft moans and heavy breathing. They both were panting for breath; yet continued their activities. Another five minutes if this, it had become intolerable for him to control. He is on the verge of discharge.

"Ohhh.. Yaminee...mmmm.. leave.. I am about to come..." he said and tried to pull his LUND from Yamini's mouth, but she didn't release it and he shot his thick dick juice in her warm mouth. At the same time moaning with joy; she also released her juices in his mouth. He slurped and gulped every drop of Yamini's salty juices. Yamini also swallowed some of his semen and some she let out of her mouth dripping over her chin to her naked full mounds.              

Dear readers what happened after that? Did he ram her or not? How they enjoyed and what happened to Lahari? When did she return from her home town? Answers for tall these questions you have to wait for my next episode.

Till the time enjoy this and please help me to improve by giving comments on this.

Thanks for reading....

Yours

pnabhiram

-x-                                          -x-                                          -x-                                          -x-                                          -x-

12