Yana and Marta

Story Info
Two roommates find happiness in each other during college.
10.7k words
4.4
18.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains sex involving futanari, or women with functional penis and testicles in addition to a fully functional female body including vagina and breasts. Other themes include sex between women (futa on female), impregnation, romance, cum inflation due to massive amounts of cum, sex between college students, and slightly unrealistic proportions such as a foot long cock. If this turns you on, read ahead!

_______________

"Marta, are you all right?" Yana comforted her, putting her hand on Marta's hair. Yana herself was in a bad mood. The date went horribly once her date learned that she was a futa.

Marta was still crying, grabbing a tissue.

"I dumped him." Marta answered. "I needed to do it. But oh god, I am now single again. Why does it seem so hard to find a guy who wouldn't make me feel absolutely miserable?"

"I'm sad to hear that." Yana replied. "Hey, have you had food yet? I can air fry some pierogi for you if you are hungry. You'll definitely feel better with some food."

"Thanks, Yana. I'll need it." Marta nodded, still sobbing. "At least I know that you're a wonderful friend that I can trust. You're awesome."

Ten minutes later, Yana brought the pierogi over, and set the plate on the coffee table. "Do you want to talk?"

"Yes. Please." Marta answered. "Can I have a hug?"

"Absolutely, Marta."

"I thought he was nice, Yana." Marta started. "But turns out he was another hurtful guy, he said really nasty stuff that made me cry just hearing about it. I wanted it to work, but he made me feel absolutely horrible. I can't get why he treated me like trash after we started dating, like, what's the point? Sex was okay, but everything else was horrible."

Yana listened, tightly hugging Marta. "Hey, I know, being single does suck. But you'd rather be happy with someone that cared about you and wanted to say things to make you happy instead of making you miserable, right?"

Marta nodded. "How are things with you, Yana?"

"If anything makes you feel you're not alone, I am struggling as well. My date today was also ass, he wasn't all that interesting to begin with and said pretty mean things when he learned about my condition. I absolutely think I deserved better as well. Why can't people just sometimes be more open minded?"

"Yeah. I know! Yana, you're such a nice, kind person. I see you are an absolutely wonderful person every single day. I knew I had to break up with him after he made comments about my body, about my weight. And it wasn't unintentional either, he knew the way that he said it would make me feel anxious and unhappy either. I now don't know why we started dating, if he would say bad things like this. Screw that guy, I don't ever want to see him again. Yana, be honest with me, am I fat?"

"What, no. Marta, don't let his mean words get to your heart. If anything you've got curves in all of the right places! You're just plump, and you're very healthy. A tiny little bit of belly is nothing. You also have assets that a lot of girls would actually be jealous of! If anything, it looks gorgeous on you especially when you wear a white tank top. What was he expecting, a tiny model that would fit through a tennis racquet? I can't do that either!"

"Yup. And he didn't have much to offer either, in terms of personality, he was already a mean piece of garbage to begin with. Honestly, thanks, Yana, I needed that a lot."

Yana gave Marta another hug, and stayed there for a long time. A thought crossed Yana's mind: that Marta felt good. Soon thereafter Yana realized that she hasn't come out to Marta (or anybody else yet) as bisexual, and it would be awkward to bring it up at that moment.

For much of Yana Melnyk's life, she assumed she was straight until she stepped into college at 17. Her parents seemed pretty traditional, as Yana was the third of six children of Ukrainian immigrants. They were loving, but for the most part they just pushed their children to do well and succeed. She was the oldest sister of her siblings, so she didn't have knowledge about futa sexuality to learn from family. She just knew that all of her sisters and her mother were futas, that they were all born with a functional cock in addition to a fully functional female body including a vagina and breasts. Sexuality was a topic that her family just practically never brought up. She assumed her parents were open minded, otherwise her parents would not have married. But she was shy, quiet, and excelled in school as her parents hoped.

She would rather spend her time working hard, reading, stacking scholarship after scholarship, than to go out and party although she does have a circle of close friends including her roommate Marta.

Yana has a pretty smile, with full lips, and a tall fit body. She loves letting her blonde hair blow against the wind. Her tall figure was also reflected by her alto voice, making her appear strong-willed and decisive.

During high school, Yana definitely attracted attention from boys, though not all of them positive. Some made jokes about her 6 feet tall body, others played with her hair and called her Rapunzel. She could not wear tight clothes that hugged around her hourglass figure - her narrow waist fanning down to a wide hips. She didn't mind that, because she knows the lewd comments would come like a flood if she dressed in tight clothes.

She swore off dating until college because if anybody else finds out that she is a futa, then she knew the fact would spread quickly throughout school and the jokes would get meaner. Her cock wasn't just average, she was at least a foot long when her cock was erect. In college, however, the idea of going out, partying, and finding "the guy of her dreams" through a drunken encounter repulsed Yana. Although, she admitted that her dating life sucked even just by her asking her classmates out for lunch dates.

Since college, Yana has always been quite well dressed, oftentimes meticulously applying makeup, such as long eyelashes to complement her bright green eyes. Marta, her best friend, confidante and roommate ever since first year, was the first person outside her family and doctors that knew about her condition.

From the first day Yana knew that Marta was an open minded person. When Yana knew she couldn't hide her cock anymore, Yana told Marta and Marta was supportive. Yana had long known Marta is bisexual, but Marta had always assumed Yana was straight and only if anything, slightly bicurious. Marta was also the only person that has ever seen Yana wear flattering, comfortable form-fitting clothes that reflected how attractive Yana is, like in a crop top in the confines of their home. Yana seemed like a fashionable, prim, and proper woman, and fits pretty much all conventionally attractive features if she was not also well-endowed with a cock. Even though Marta had touched herself a few times thinking about Yana, what she might look like in bed, she had never been with a woman and didn't feel like she had reason to believe Yana would be attracted to girls and if she was, to her specifically.

Marta is shorter than Yana, although still tall for a woman at 5 foot 8. She boasts long, brown wavy hair with big brown eyes. She has a round face, with adorable rosy cheeks and dimples whenever she displays her wide smile with full red lips. Yana tells Marta that Marta reminded her of classical pianist Khatia Buniatishvili in her aura, some facial features, and her body.

Marta's body features a little bit of an hourglass figure, large breasts that stuck out whenever she wore tight clothing, and thicc, wide hips and thighs. She sometimes wished that she was slimmer so she fit "sexy" and her hourglass figure was more apparent, but her friends, including Yana, told her she is fine and pretty the way she is. However, after her second ex complained, she seemed to have lost more confidence in her body.

When both Yana and Marta give each other encouragement and compliment, they both meant and knew they were supportive and not anything flirty nor suggestive. Marta told Yana on many occasions that she is simply "dashing" gorgeous.

"You know, Marta, it's funny and interesting that 'Dasha' is a very interesting slavic girl name, but my parents nerfed me by reserving this name for one of my younger sisters."

"Mum and dad did not know how potently beautiful you can be." Marta laughed, putting her hand on Yana's shoulder. "But I know. And she's a caring, inspiring butterfly."

While Yana stayed single and was a virgin throughout the year and a half that Yana and Marta have lived together, Marta has had a couple of boyfriends including the one she just broke up with. The first one ended in a breakup because he wanted to focus on his studies and career and didn't want to be distracted by dating. The second boyfriend pretended to be nice but was then plainly mean, especially later on.

"Good morning, Marta. How was your sleep, champ?" Yana asked. "I've made breakfast for you as well."

"Aww, that'd be lovely. It was all right. Not great. I feel like a mess right now, emotionally I certainly am. Feeling better right now. Today's Saturday, Yana, why are you all dressed up and ready to go outside? Usually you stay in on Saturdays."

"Oh? Well, thanks for reminding me. Now I don't have to go out in the cold."

Yana finished the breakfast, and slowly served it into two plates and set them onto the table.

"Hey, we're women, we're fine, we have our own things to take care of, so, why depend on guys?"

"Ever considered dating women?" Marta giggled while asking. "You know, that seems to solve all problems. At least on guys' issues, I might be just falling for 'grass is greener on the other side'."

Yana giggled as well. "Actually, that's a very interesting thought, I have started to find more and more pretty girls walking on the street attractive. Though not really in a 'I want to get her naked and fuck her brains out' way. What absolutely would win are their nice and cute personalities, of course. You're such a sweet roommate, so you kind of set a bar for me. It's harder to find men who would be kind and sweet, but, I don't know, for some reason it's more like I crave the feeling of being a lady. So what made you haven't tried dating a girl yet?"

"I don't know, I like the feeling of dick. And that unfortunately got me into two relationships that weren't right for me. Plus I've never been with a girl before, because the number of women that are bisexual in the world are much smaller than the number of guys out there. Girls are hot, though. Though drama and gossip, ugh, would definitely be one of the things I might not look forward to if I date a girl."

Yana smiled. "Women make good friends that would underpin great relationships."

"That's actually a great point. Wanna cuddle up once we're done with breakfast?" Marta offered.

"Why not. It's a lazy Saturday morning."

Marta and Yana fell asleep on Marta's bed together, arms around each other, Marta's head tucked into Yana's neck while Marta breathed on her collarbones. The women have cuddled together just twice before, but usually only for a few minutes at a time. The previous times Yana noted Marta felt pleasant to the touch. Now she felt Marta sensual and attractive, though she didn't know how she would express it.

When Marta and Yana woke up at around the same time, Marta noticed Yana was erect. And Yana's tent pole is longer and thicker than every guy she had ever been with. Marta has only seen Yana with her dick flaccid before in her leggings. Marta considered Yana to be super hot, but now Yana is sexy to the next level. Marta was mesmerized. She wondered how Yana would feel filling her up, and how Yana would enjoy exploring Marta's wet depths. She was the only friend that was close enough to Yana to tease her. "Why is this fine pretty girl poking me with a banana, Yana?"

Yana gasped, chuckled, before blushing red. "Oh, that's called morning wood. What do you expect me to do, play truth or dare and to make it go down like Pinocchio's nose after I reveal a secret? I've told you more about myself than I literally told anybody else, what do you want to know now?"

Marta laughed. "Yana, you're funny, hot, and deep down you're such a wonderful person. How do guys not adore you at this point?"

"Hey, I honestly think the same about you too. You've always been so golden in treating people and you're so nice and supportive to me as well. Well, at least we have each other."

The women hugged before continuing on the day, with homework and seeing other friends.

That night, for the first time ever, Yana fantasized about her best friend and roommate. She pleased herself, wrapping her hand around her cock, lightly stroking it while looking at flattering pictures of Marta from their hikes together on some autumn weekends. She got off of thinking how good Marta's breasts and bubble butt would feel in her hands. Through the walls Marta heard Yana somewhat quietly moan in her sheets, imagining how Yana's beautiful, soft, lithe Slavic girl body would be naked in front of her eyes. Marta started gently touching her clit, unbeknownst to Yana, culminating in simultaneous orgasms a few minutes later. Yana sprayed her cum all over her sheets, her fluffy breasts, her belly, and her face, before falling asleep soon afterwards.

Yana blushed the next morning when Marta caught her washing the sheets. Despite knowing there is sexual tension, Yana was shy, and Marta felt it wasn't the right time to bring up any sort of sexual attraction to each other. That night, after finishing the homework, Yana and Marta made dinner together and started chatting again. Yana let Marta lay her head back into her breasts. "Marta, what do you fantasize about?"

"Let's see..." Marta trailed off for a second, "I like it a lot when someone smothers me, almost a suffocating way. I really want to be super intimate, like, arms around somebody, latching tightly, with a cock deep inside me and slowly fucking my brains out. How about you?"

"I think I'd love to be super tender and nice sometimes, other times go absolutely crazy with passion. I would love to mix both of them together, but I would love to show and be shown a lot of affection." Yana followed-up. I'd love to do whatever to make my partner feel loved and affectionate. I derive my pleasure based on my potential partners getting a lot of pleasure themselves.

The next few days were mostly studying as both Marta and Yana were busy with schoolwork. Marta seemed to return to a better mood throughout the week, and by Friday she seemed to realize she is happier and better off without her nasty ex.

On Saturday, Yana woke up to Marta teasing her wearing just a tight shirt with nothing underneath that is clearly too small to contain her bust. Marta's nipples pierced against the bra, while she stood in the kitchen making breakfast. Two big coconuts perked out of Marta's shirt, leaving little to imagination. What stuck out to Yana was that Marta's short black leggings showcased Marta's plump butt cheeks, and Marta's butt jiggled whenever she walked carrying the food. Marta grinned as Yana saw her, her shiny thighs gleaming in her eyes.

Yana whistled and laughed. "Hey there, cutie." Yana clearly told Marta that Marta has caught her eye. Yana wore shorts and a comfortable blouse, with no bra underneath. Yana showed a bit of her belly and her cute, long, athletic legs.

"Morning, gorgeous model." Marta flirted, her brown eyes looking intently on Yana. "What's with you looking so picture perfect every day, hmm?"

Naturally, Yana opened her arms. She didn't care that she was growing harder by the second.

Marta grinned. "You poked me in my belly. Is that for me?"

"Who else would it be?" Yana teased back. "It's for the adorable lady right in front of me, she has a very sweet and crisp voice that sounds like music. She's got big brown eyes with fine brown curls.

Sometime during the breakfast, Yana leaned in, held Marta's head, and kissed her. Being a novice kisser, Yana was clueless after locking lips with Marta, but Marta enjoyed it. Something about kissing such a pretty woman makes Marta's heart skip a beat. Rushes of wetness flooded both women even if it was a sloppy kiss; Marta decided Yana was already doing well for a first kiss and kissing techniques can be worked on. Marta jumped into Yana's arms, for which her superior futa strength easily carried Marta into her bedroom.

Marta could not believe her luck. She never thought a pretty Ukrainian bombshell like Yana would be making love to her, but here she is. And Yana isn't just any pretty Ukrainian woman, Yana is her best friend!

Yana lowered Marta down on the bed, then took off her top and her short leggings. She whistled lewdly looking at Marta's voluptuous curves, in full view in front of her. Yana began feeling up Marta starting on her waist, moving her hands down towards her hips, moving her hands into Marta's inner thighs. She turned Marta around, feeling around her breasts, then lowered her leggings to press her erection on Marta's bubble butt, before giving Marta's clit a couple rubs with her cock and making Marta moan.

Marta has never felt so turned on, felt up sensually with Yana's slender, soft body pressing on her. Anticipatory pleasure streaked over her, while smooth, soothing sensations drove her mind wild. Yana felt so hot, so sexy!

Yana, feeling a little nervous, took off her shorts and blouse to reveal her tall, lithe figure. Her bust, at a D cup slightly smaller than Marta's E cups, jiggled as she climbed over Marta. The lust immediately made them forget about using any sort of protection. Unknown to Marta and Yana, Yana's body produced a pheromone that made both women forget about birth control when they are horny until long, long after sex. This and other potent features made futas highly fertile and sexually dangerous.

Both women, now fully naked, admired each other's figures. Marta's mouth opened wide, first time seeing just how big Yana is: just a little thinner than her wrist, and at least a foot long. Yana is irresistibly seductive to look at: Marta could not take her eyes off of her supple belly that fanned into powerful wide hips that would rail her. Yana's massive cock shined prettily and was super pleasant to look at: not an iota of pubic hair was visible around her nether region, while precum leaked from her cock like a river.

With a huge smile on her face, Yana bent down to kiss Marta's neck, then pressed her supple body right onto Marta. Yana's breasts and nipples met Marta's, in a teasing way. To Marta, Yana's skin felt electric. Yana loved feeling Marta's soft belly and plump thickness underneath her. A flood of endorphins rushed into Marta, and Marta gently felt up Yana from her slim waist up to her voluptuous bust, while Marta's plump body warmed up.

Yana, grabbing her cock with her right hand, while holding a leg on her left hand, was immediately delighted to press her cockhead into a sopping wet channel. She pressed her cock slowly, while listening to Marta moan in pleasure. Marta felt her channel stretched outward, while her juices flooded all around Yana's pole. Just a couple of inches in, Yana pressed on Marta on her G-spot beneath her clit. Marta was so turned on seeing and feeling Yana's soft, sensual, wet body, combined with the thought of Yana's massive cock making her filled to the brim, full, made Marta moan in a strong orgasm. Marta could not remember the last time she came this hard, and Yana was only a little bit inside Marta!

Marta's love tunnel lighted up in pleasure as Yana's imposing cock pressed on every bit of her pussy. Yana's fat cock nubbed the spot below Marta's cute belly button, while gently flicking Marta's cervix with her precum-leaking cockhead. Nothing has even reached this deep pleasure spot, Marta came immediately, contracting tightly on Yana. It felt too good to Yana, the feeling of Marta's walls and now Marta cumming on her cock. Yana, feeling the squeeze, moaned heavily and dumped her raw load into Marta's unprotected body. She has not learned yet to not explode immediately inside a velvety, wanting pussy just yet.