Yana and Marta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marta climaxed harder feeling her channel drenched full of cum, as Yana spilled a deluge instead of mere drops that boys unload. She was shocked. An utterly sexy woman is dumping more cum than she has ever imagined. Her cock and balls, that have longed for sexual connection and pleasure, seemed to keep cumming for at least a minute. Marta felt her belly inflate a little bit with the sheer volume cum, while Yana continued her pleasurable grunting. Creamy cum started flowing out of Marta as her pussy contractions squeezed them onto hers and Yana's thighs, forming a puddle on the bed. The wet, delightful warm rush of cum kept Marta orgasmic, to squeeze ever more cum from Yana's cock and balls.

Marta felt hazy with the hot cum churning in her unprotected belly, while Yana felt exhausted and satiated from the sex. Both women fell asleep, arms around each other, until early afternoon.

"How did you feel, champ?"

"Wonderful." Marta gently uttered, although she certainly wished the pleasure would last for longer. "Especially for the first time. And fuck, it's a crazy hot feeling with cum leaking out of my pussy. I would absolutely tell and teach you everything I know about sex."

"Tell me."

"Yeah." Marta tried to talk, hopefully in the most encouraging way for Yana to learn. "This is going to be confusing. Guys usually orgasm once and they are done. They get soft, sleepy, and have a 'refractive period' where they basically can't fuck for some time. Girls though, they can cum again and again, and their libido increases with each orgasm. I don't know about you though, since I don't know much about futas. Have you tried stroking your dick again while it is still hard? Or do you feel sleepy?"

"Ahh. I don't have problems staying hard and cumming again and again. I do fall asleep easier after cumming though, orgasms help me clear my mind especially the night before a midterm or a final that I feel stressed about."

"I got you, Yana." Marta smiled, lying naked and erotic on her side on the bed. "So you've got a major advantage here over guys. Sex doesn't have to end the moment you cum. The greatest frustration of women having sex with guys is that women usually take longer to orgasm, but guys spill their seeds quickly and leave their partners unsatisfied. I don't usually cum as fast with a guy compared to when I fucked you earlier, but I was super turned and we made out before you started fucking. To prolong our pleasure and intimacy, you can keep fucking me. I know you were probably tired when we fucked in the morning, and it's fine if you fall asleep."

Yana nodded, smiling with her pretty Slavic girl face. "Ahh. I thought you were also tired after cumming, looking at your cute sleepy eyes."

"Oh, well, I'll tell you something that might blow your mind." Marta giggled wildly. "Here's one interesting thing about sex with women, when we - probably you as well, Yana - get fucked good, we enter something called 'dick-drunk'. I'd close my eyes, moaning helplessly in bed, just because it feels so comfortable and so pleasurable. But I'd want you to keep fucking. I want to be brought to strong orgasms, one after another. I don't blame you, you haven't had sex with guys before to know what dick-drunk is. Cock is, just like alcohol - even though I know neither of us drink - even if you feel less conscious, you want more of that good stuff."

"That sounds cute." Yana tickled Marta, making her start laughing crazily. "So you're a naughty girl then, you want to get yourself impaled on dick and fucked deep again and again hmm?"

"Oh my, Yana, I love to see you acting silly." Marta smirked. "It's so different from your usual, elegant and conventional self. Also, I loved to be teased, and that was a turn on. That's really good dirty talk."

"Tell me what other ways I could make you feel even better and turned on."

"Sure. You might be able to relate to this, but foreplay always makes the sex better. It's those moments before you put your dick into my pussy, when we're making out, teasing each other, getting hot and ready. Guys somehow often forget about this too, and foreplay is how women can be satisfied soon after the 'fucking' starts. Usually the longer you sustain the teasing, the more turned on I'll be, and the harder I'll cum once your dick makes my clutching depths feel so good and stretched."

"Sounds really hot, Marta. I get it, it's like letting the attraction burn slowly for ladies like us to feel great." Yana laughed, playing with her golden blonde hair, "What's your favorite way to get yourself turned on?"

"You'd probably relate to this. I love the act of giving pleasure, like, servicing a partner. You'd probably like a blowjob, and you'd understand why I'm turned on when taking dick in my mouth. It's dirty, I think about how good your big dick will fuck me with my body pinned underneath yours. Blowjob power dynamics are hot, I think and feel crazy when I give a blowjob. I'll make you go absolutely wild with desire with a blowjob. I love it when you say dirty things about me and call me dirty names, like 'greedy cocksucker' and 'obedient little slut', telling me how good my mouth feels on your dick. I like getting eaten out too, but only if the guy is enthusiastic and doesn't see it as a chore. Too many guys just don't really care about pleasing a woman and making her feel good, which, it's quite unfortunate. Oh yeah, sex isn't just about missionary penis-in-vagina sex, it's also about blowjobs, getting eaten out, PiV sex in a variety of different positions like doggystyle, and cowgirl."

"Eating you out sounds a lot of fun. I'd definitely be down to try this. Anything to make you feel good, gorgeous. Marta, this conversation is really turning me on."

Marta let out a dirty smile, chuckling. "And you know my dirty mind now that I've told you so much."

Yana laid back, taking Marta's hand. Marta's plump pussy lips still dripped of white cum from Yana. Marta kneeled between Yana's legs, kissing her, before licking down Yana's breasts, kissing down Yana's fit belly, then opening her mouth and taking Yana's fat cock.

She first kissed Yana's tip, then flicked Yana's cum slit. Yana threw her head back, feeling the sensitive pleasure. Marta watched in satisfaction, having the power to drive her lover wild. She became hooked tasting Yana's precum, then got greedy, and tried to take it all down at once while licking Yana's shaft with her tongue.

It was too much, and Marta scaled back up for air. "It's all right, Marta, I know my cock is huge, it probably wouldn't be easy to take it all down with your mouth." Yana gently played with Marta's brown hair. Marta leaned forward, still stroking Yana, and gave Yana a kiss.

"Kind of dirty of you to kiss my mouth knowing where your lips had been." Yana teased. "And it's cute!"

Marta laughed, "I'll take that cock all down my throat and give you an even dirtier kiss."

"Go for it!"

Marta breathed slowly while taking Yana's cock. She felt relaxed, enjoying Yana's meat stick slowly impaling more and more. She rolled her eyes backward, while Marta took more and more. Her position, on her fours with her hands on Yana's long shiny legs, gave Yana a wonderful view of your bubble butt.

"You're all bent hot and dirty, nice butt you got shimmering for me."

Marta bobbed her head on Yana's dick, and Yana watched the amazing, erotic movements of Marta's body while she sucked greedily. Marta's breasts bounced around, while her lustful lips moaned heartily on Yana. This pushed Yana over the edge, and filled Marta with enough cum to line her throat and her mouth entirely, just perfectly to not make Marta suffocate.

Marta's pussy is a river, and she screamed. "I need your cock, Yana!" Her legs spread open, straddling around Yana's lovely hips, and slowly lowered her pussy on Yana's still hard prick. Yana pulled Marta's head in for a creamy French cum kiss, as Yana doesn't care at all about tasting her own cum. Marta's head went crazy with the dirty thought. Immediately Marta exploded in a shaking orgasm, her abs crunching, arching her back, squeezing Yana like a vice, and squirting Yana's cum from earlier and her freshly flowing pussy juices all over Yana's thighs and pelvis. Marta moaned incessantly, her thighs shaking while she sprayed another lake on the bed.

"Marta! Are you all right?"

Marta looked down at the mess, and smiled big. "You made me squirt, Yana. I came so hard on your cock. I drenched your body. That's hot, you turned me into a river and I splashed my juices all over you. Don't be worried, it's all normal, it feels really good!"

"I never knew you had so many tricks up your alley." Yana chuckled. "Kiss me, you juicy hoe."

Marta nodded, bent down, letting their beautiful soft bodies melt into each other. Yana's arms hugged Marta tightly, while Marta grinded herself to a couple more deep orgasms while Yana creampied Marta once again. She then kissed Yana's neck, bending her body back up, bouncing on Yana and exerting her control. Yana's eyes went wild looking at Marta's plump body and her curves bouncing and wobbling while Marta's thighs clapped on her hips. She was entranced by how Marta lifted herself many inches, then sank back down balls deep again and again, riding herself to countless earth-shattering orgasms.

"Aren't my boobs looking delicious, Yana?" Marta stuck her tongue out, giggling, teasing but also guiding and hinting Yana. "Don't you want to play with them?"

Yana smiled, her fingers rubbing Marta's hard nipples, then her head instinctively dove down, trapping Marta's boobs in her lips, licking the nipples, one boob at a time. Marta screamed wild, the pleasure too much for her to handle, and her pussy exploded in another squirting orgasm that blasted pussy juices all over Yana's legs, belly, and pelvis.

Yana was unable to control herself, looking at her wild best friend take control. The sheer salaciousness of the act made Yana fill Marta again and again, more cum flowing into Marta, sometimes jetting the back of her pussy for minutes at a time, while Marta cummed buckets. As Marta rode Yana, Marta sweated heavily, and Yana loved the smell of sweat and looking at her gleaming lover covered in shiny sweat.

The thought of Marta's delicious curves, and her body taking Yana entirely, making her cock feel really good along its entire length, always made Yana fire a huge load into Marta. Marta's multiple orgasms turned Yana into a voracious cum monster, and the thought of Marta getting her holes getting filled with cum and again always make her spill more and more by squirting. Yana decided Marta looked super cute with a lot of cum in her belly, and the cummy, messy pool gathering below Marta's legs and on her own belly were super hot to look at.

When the women are to exhaust to fuck anymore, they dozed off again into a lovely sleep, before getting dressed, going on a 'last-minute date' and picking their favorite restaurant - an all you can eat Chinese hot-pot place often visited by international students and couples on special occasions. Chores and homework were the last things on their mind.

Marta then suggested visiting the ice-cream place next door.

"Should we just order one single cup with four scoops instead of two cups of two scoops each, we love the same flavors, and it'll be fun eating from the same cup. We've kissed, you've put plenty of dirty things in your mouth, so it won't be weird at all right?"

Marta couldn't stop laughing. "Thought you would be a nice lady, but you're wild for suggesting that! I am down for it, though!"

Their time at the ice cream parlor was filled with teases, laughter, and sneaky kisses when nobody else was looking. PDAs, especially involving one drop-dead gorgeous woman and a sweet, seductive woman, will certainly attract attention, and the risk of getting caught was part of the fun.

After Yana carried Marta back to the apartment, it was time to sleep. Both were very much open to fucking each other again, but both knew that would take too much time and energy. Instead, Yana took off Marta's clothes, then slid her face below Marta's love channel. Marta lowered herself onto Yana's mouth, smearing her cum and pussy juice all over Yana's face, while Yana gave attention to Marta's clit, labia, and sometimes stuck her tongue to press hot buttons inside Marta. Yana, attentive to detail, brought Marta to climax three times in fifteen minutes, making Marta squirm, closing her channels with abundant love fluids, and gushing her face completely with juices each time.

"Gosh, Yana, you're so much kinkier and dirtier than I thought." Marta grinned and spoke sweetly. "Guys are so prissy about their own cum, even though I have to fucking swallow."

"It's like eating ice cream. Except it's even better with your sweet honey juice mixed in with it and I am making you feel good eating that crazy wet pussy. What's not to love?"

Marta kissed Yana good night, "How are you just so lovely, Yana?" before both slept for good.

In the morning, Yana lazily arose, did a couple of stretches and stepped into the kitchen to make breakfast. While making breakfast,Yana boiled a kettle of water to make tea. When breakfast was ready, she placed the breakfast and tea into two trays: one for herself, one for Marta.

She brought the tray into Marta's bedroom, then kissed Marta on her forehead. Finally Yana whispered into Marta's ears. "Hey, gorgeous sleepyhead, breakfast is ready."

"Aww, Yana, you didn't have to do this. You're too kind."

"Whatever makes this bubbly cutie giddy and happy."

While the women ate breakfast, Marta confessed to Yana. "I think I caught feelings for you, Yana. Would you like to be my better half and we'll start dating?"

Yana smiled. She wasn't usually someone who is super confident with romantic and emotional matters, with a little bit of shyness. "Wait, are you being serious right now? You'd like us to be each other's girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I'm serious, Yana." A tingle of fear gripped Marta's heart, wondering if she could compare up to the dashing, brilliant beauty in front of her face. She hoped that this move she made wasn't ridiculous. She knew Yana wasn't being mean, asking that question, but she really, really hoped Yana would reciprocate the feelings.

Yana opened her arms wide and hugged Marta tightly. "Of course! Marta, I love you."

"I love you too, Yana." Marta leaned in for a kiss. A minutes-long French kiss was needed for this wonderful occasion.

When Yana and Marta are done with breakfast, Marta wrapped her arms around Yana. "Wanna get hot and dirty right this moment?"

A part of Yana certainly wanted to fuck Marta's brains out again right there and then. But that would mess up the schedule she had set for herself that day. "Maybe in the evening, Marta. Tomorrow's Monday, I don't know about you, but I have assignments that I've also put off until now. It's going to take me a while, and sex would be even better if I don't have to worry about these assignments."

"I gotcha. Thanks, Yana for reminding me, I've got coursework too."

In the evening, Yana brought a jug of water near the bed, knowing both women would need a lot of it indulging in mind-blowing sex. Yana knew they are going to have a wild fucking feast that night, and they need to stay hydrated. It will be like a marathon.

Yana started fucking Marta in doggystyle, carnally enjoying the position. She accepted that she was going to be a fast pumper, which isn't a problem at all now that she learned she could cum again and again during sex. If anything, she loved the numerous simultaneous orgasms the lovers would have together. Whenever the women needed a short break, Yana would pour water for Marta, while both women talked dirty to each other, gently making out and feeling each other's tender bodies.

Marta could not stop cumming and squirting. Doggystyle made Yana's fucking stick strike Marta directly on her pleasure spots with each thrust. Each of the orgasms was far stronger and longer than any of the orgasms she had before in her life before she started fucking Yana. She was extra turned-on from the thought of how vulnerable and naughty she is bent over Yana, for Yana to admire her voluptuous butt and for her body to be used and bent over to be fucked from behind. Marta's juicy ass and childbearing hips were sluttily stuck out behind her against Yana's hips. When Yana started grabbing Marta by her hips and slammed her cock in, Marta's legs and feet began shaking uncontrollably in mind-searing pleasure from countless orgasms.

Yana became addicted to seeing Marta's thicc butt cheeks wobble under her body, while Marta helplessly let her pleasure hole get taken deep and screamed into the stratosphere. The raw passion and the thought of making Marta her fuckdoll, taking her massive cock in every dirty position possible, made Yana spill so much cum that Marta looked tenderly pregnant at the end of the night, belly inflated full of cum. By the volume she spills and the frequency they make love, Marta certainly will be. Yana also learned that she was a squirter as well, gushing everywhere on the bed whenever a strong orgasm takes her soul.

She fucked Marta into so many orgasms that Marta had trouble walking on Monday. Since it was college, nobody pointed out, but everyone knew that someone fucked her real good the night before by the way she stumbled. Marta was thankful that the day had been relatively warm, a few degrees above freezing, such that there wasn't ice and snow to trip and make her fall. Yana left the apartment thirty minutes early so she can support Marta to get to class. Like a hangover, she now craved Yana's cock passionately and flooded herself thinking about awesome sex.

When Yana and Marta talked about each other to other female friends, they both noticed themselves getting giddy and excited with eyes of infatuation and wonder. Especially Marta, and her friends picked this up as well.

"She sounds like such a catch. Do you have a picture of you two together?" Marta's friend Mackenzie, who she met up for lunch between classes, asked.

"Here you go, Mac!" Marta heartily smiled. "That's us hiking from last year, before we started dating."

"Hot damn, Marta, I finally found out it was you who had been dating these pretty hearts!"

Marta laughed. "She's actually the first girl I'm seeing. But yes she's gorgeous. Pretty Ukrainian ladies like Yana also conquer the hearts of women longing for affection, like me."

Yana met up with her friend Lyudmila in an engineering study room. Yana has always been known as helpful, often helping other students working on introductory math, physics and chemistry. Lyudmila noticed that Yana had been super happy, with an unique golden glow reflecting over her face. The friends had been eager to see each other for a while and Lyudmila asked. "Hey, you seem super happy right now, did you find the boyfriend of your dreams?"

"Not a boyfriend, Mila, but a girlfriend. Her name is Marta, and yes, it's the cheesy roommate falling for each other's romance." Yana's eyes looked starstruck. "How has your relationship been?"

"I'm great! My boyfriend treats me like a princess. I'm so happy for you, I hope you two treat each other as princesses!" Lyudmila congratulated.

"Hey, that's couples' goals right there!" Yana chuckled heartily.

Yana and Marta, now happily dating, were delighted to find each other both have off-the-charts libido. Most days they would have sex at least three times a day, and this was often enough for Yana to be fucking Marta's channel already filled with her own cum from an earlier session. She teased Marta for that, letting her nest be filled to the brim again and over again, Yana's eyes would open wild as she felt the sloppy pussy, with a warm, silky, thick, glove that made the experience so much kinkier and dirtier.