Yang Meets Mr. Samson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That second, everything Ray had just said hit her back to reality. Did he just say he wanted to fuck her? "I'm sorry I was somewhere else just now. Did you just say you wanted to fuck me?" Ray laughed "Back with me? Yes, Yang, I want to fuck you and clearly, you want to fuck me too or at least see what's caught your attention." Ray laughed again "Would you like to fish it out or do you?" For the second time today she was speechless "I, could you?" That all Ray needed to hear. Yang blinked and before she was without a doubt the big cock she'd seen in her life. The reality was Ray told a little bit to get his cock out as Yang kept moving closer.

"Go ahead, I want to see your little hand wrapped around it." Ray said without a need as Yang's hand was heading towards the tower before her. She wrapped her hand around or at least tried. She had tiny hands but either his cock made them look even smaller or her hand made his cock look bigger and she didn't care which it was. "God your hands are soft, it's like a tiny silk glove wrapping my cock. So are you going to just look or do you want to do more?" Ray said clearly hoping for one answer move then the other. "I'm sorry, I don't know what to do. I mean I KNOW what to do but not with one this big. You're the first White Man I've seen naked and all the guys in the past won't nearly this big... or wide" she just noticed how wide he was.

Ray didn't say anything. He stood up, finished removing his pants and took Yang's hand. "Come on, I'll show you. Let go get more comfortable." He guided her to the bedroom. Yang was taking in everything, was she able to do this? Could she do this? Not sure, she let him show her. Ray removed his shirt and laid on the bed. Yang removed her dress but was stopped by Ray "No keep the bra, panties, stocking and heel. The sight of a chick in a sexy set makes me harder" Ray almost in an ordering tone, but Yang just thought, it gets harder.

"Let's start with the basics, you know how to give a hand job, right?" Ray asked, almost insulting her. Yang yet nodded. "Then let's see" Yang crawled in beyond his legs wrapped her tiny hand around as much of his big, beautiful cock as she could. She thought she would be great, after all the guys she was with, cum quickly when she would jack them off. Ray looked down at her locking eyes. That look, the only thing Yang could describe it was a disappointment. She started thinking back to all her previous times, what was she doing wrong. "I assume your previous guys were Asian?" Yang looked confused, what did that have to do with anything, though it was true. "Yes, but what does" Ray cut her off. "Look, you're clearly ok at giving hand jobs with Asian guys. White cocks need more than skin on skin. Trying licking either your hand or my cock, he'll drool over it. White cocks need some lube for a decent hand job. She decided to prove she could do it. She got so close to his cock, she could feel the heat from it. As she stuck her small tongue, the smell of his cock hit her nose, boy did it smell strong and good, she hoped it tasted just as good. She was surprised when it tasted better. She's never really given a blow job, so she had little experience with that, she looked to Ray for further guidance.

"Good girl, that tongue is talented. Now a little more lube and you'll be ready to work my cock correct. Luckily her taste buds hand created a lot of extra spit from the taste, she was ready to add it to Ray's cock and give him hopefully the best hand job ever. Minutes later Ray moans Yang's name "That's it, Yang, keep it up. God your hands are like magic. Keep it up and." Ray stopped. Why did he stop, she was enjoying the encouragement more than expected. Her answer quickly cum just as her tongue and face reached Ray's cock's head. While she was expecting Ray to cum, she wasn't expecting it to be right then or so powerful.

She's got facials before but like that. She quickly tried to remove her face from the blast area but she was already covered and it just kept coming. She did get a fair amount in her mouth, the taste was truly something else. She's not sure what caused her to react like she did, but tried to get her mouth around his cock and get as much of this cum as possible.

Like a broken water fountain, Ray's cock won't stop flowing. The hot cum covering her nose already made it hard to breathe, a mouth full just made it worse. Before too long she had to do something, she removed her mouth and let the remainder drip down his cock onto her hand. It took a couple of swallows but the thick, white treat was down, besides the rest on her hand and plastered over her face.

She fell back onto the bed, quickly licking her hand and scraping the rest off her face. Normally she would spit but this time, this time, didn't want to. Ray looked over this tiny little Asian girl, the smell of her cunt was something else,

Ray loved tiny little girls, and Asian girls were on the top of that list. Maybe it's because he was so much bigger than them and like the feeling of being able to control them or their natural submissive attitude, he didn't care. Yang was definitely the smallest Asian he would have, and have her he would.

"Are you okay? Didn't mean to scare you like that. You a good little cock sucker" Ray said as he got up to get her a towel. "Ya, I'm okay. Knocked the wind out of me for sure." Said Yang in-between breaths. Yang had gotten most of his cum off her face, but still felt sticky and was all too happy to get the towel.

"Do you want more, or are you all spent?" Ray asked, now towering over her Yang. Yang looked down. Was he still hard? Yang was surprised, that much cum and still more to go. She knew the answer, she needed more, a lot more. She answered Ray, not in words but in actions. She leapt onto his cock with her mouth, she needed to have more cum and was willing to do anything.

After sucking the very sensitive head, hearing Ray's sexy moans, and feeling his hand on the back of her head, she had just one thought. She was going to deepthroat him, she knew it was difficult and maybe a little pain, hell she wished it was very painful. "Use me." Yang said out the corner of her mouth. "I think you have something in your mouth, I didn't hear you," Ray jokingly said. "Use me." Yang said stopping the blowjob. "I want you to use me. Force this big beautiful cock down my throat. Make it hurt, make me gag. I need it" Ray was taken aback by this. "You sure? You're clearly not sure to cocks this big and 10" is a lot for your first time." Yang didn't care and didn't give Ray much of a chance to say no. Before he was finished talking, she was back on him, pushing and smacking the back of her head to get as much down. She was enjoying the feeling of a cock stretching her face. "If I do this, I won't stop until your lips kiss my stomach, understand that" Ray was preaching to the choir. She knew what he was going to do, she was ready.

Ray grabbed her wrist pulling it down on the bed. "Stay still and try to watch your teeth. Oh and hold on, I'm not going to chase you around the bed." That was all Yang needed to hear and grabbed a hold of the bed as hard as possible. Ray reached for something in the nearby drawer, something Yang couldn't make out but trust him. Suddenly she felt something falling on her and it smelled like, like... watermelon? "There we go, you're going to need some extra lube, I hope you like watermelon flavour." Yang hated fake watermelon flavour but was in no position to say anything.

Ray started to work his cock back and forth between her lips. Even lips were tight, he couldn't wait for her throat. Thanks to Yang's head start, he already had 3" in her, the next 7 were going to break her. Ray wondered how far to push this. Fuck it, Ray thought, in for a penny in for a pound. He held his hand firmly on the back of her head and slowly pushed his cock down her throat. " Does the little bitch like sucking my cock? Do you just let any man use you like the whore you are? Or just White Men?" Yang's eyes wide, not that Ray could see. Where was this coming from? Was it just an act or are these his true colours? More importantly, why was it getting her hornier? Too many questions for a time like this, she still wanted is cum and cock down her throat. She let out a tiny noise. "So you just this way with White Men? You a stupid little rice eater? You like the thought of a White Man, using your tiny chink holes?" Ray wasn't holding anything back, definitely not his cock. Halfway he guessed and she was enjoying the degrading. He could tell, there was now a clear wet spot under her cunt, even with panties on.

I'm a WHAT. She has never been called a chink or any other insulting words before, is this what all White Men think of Asian women? She tried but she didn't have the strength to fight Ray back. His stomach was getting closer by the second. How dare he say that to her, she never been so insulted in her life. She noticed something wet, did something leak onto her? She went to check the best she could, no it was her cunt it was drenched and so sensitive. What the hell. Was it just the feeling of being face fucked but a big cock, or did she enjoy being insulted like that? As she moved her hand back to hold the bed, she scraped by her clit. Holy fuck, she thought as the waves of orgasm, she knew it was Ray's words that did this. She kept her hands on top of her panties and grabbed them. Was she a little chink for White Men? The fact she was enjoying the feeling of cock in her mouth and the awful things Ray was saying made her think she was. But what did that mean?

Ray noticed his words were taking a bigger effect on her than he thought. She was masturbating. He wondered if she was already into Raceplay or did he just struck the right chord. Hopefully, he would find out as soon as she could talk.

"You like to be a little chink? I think so, looking at that hand on your little yellow hole. You better get ready to kiss my stomach, chink. About 1" left, then I'm going to make your mouth into another cunt. Would you like that?" Ray grabbed her head harder and shook it up and down. "You would? You want me to fuck your face like I'm going it fuck your cunt?" Again Ray forced her head, Yang won't have disagreed but she didn't see much of a choice. She did this to herself. Half an inch or so. She could do this. She felt a hard smacking on the back of her head and was forcibly closing the last bit. Holy fuck, it felt good, she kept playing with herself. She was so close to cumming. When Yang's lips touched Ray's stomach he pulled himself out. NO! She was so close, why did he do this now?

That was close, Ray could feel him about to cum and hard. He wasn't done with her yet. He smacked her hand away. "You wanted me to face fuck you, remember." Yang coughed. "You made me nod, I didn't answer. Also, I'm not a chink. I'm half Japanese and Chinese." She finally got out.

"What? Not used to Raceplay? The way you reacted to it, you seemed to enjoy it." Yang was beside herself, she's never heard of Raceplay before. "I don't know. I hated hearing it but something came over me when I noticed how wet it got me. I just wasn't expecting it. I'm not even sure what Raceplay is, to be honest."

"Really? It looked like you enjoyed it. Would you like to know?" Yang meekly nodded, she didn't know what she just agreed to but if it made her that wet, it couldn't be that bad. "Let me start with a question, have you ever be degraded before during sex?" Yang could think of a couple of times a boyfriend called her slut during sex. She didn't hate it. She again nodded, a little more assured of herself. "Well, Raceplay takes that and applies it to your Race. So instead of the basic stuff, like slut and whore, you degraded for have slanted eyes or yellow skin or but using terms like chink, gook or chap." Yang could feel her cunt getting wet again. She did like the idea of degrading treatment but this was a step above. "The woman often calls the guy, Sir, Master, White Daddy, White bully. Adds to the experience." Ray finished. The ball was in her court, he thought, looking at the mess of a thing on the bed." I think I would like to try some more and continue where we left off. Please hurt me more, Sir."

"Do you think you'll be able to get my cock down your throat again? I would love to feel the chink throat gripping my cock." Yang could feel her throat burning but not as much as her cunt was. "I think so. But it doesn't, please, I want the pain. Make me be a good chink. Please, sir."

If Ray's cock wasn't awake before, it was now. Ray grabbed his new toy and dragged her onto the ground. "Kneel, for your sir. I'm going to enjoy making you a good yellow cum bucket."

Though harsh, the words excited Yang. Luckily the room has a nice carpet. Quickly when got on her knees, reaching for Ray's BWC, thinking only about pleasing it. Ray had different plans. He smacked her hands away. "Lock your fingers behind your head. I'm in control, not you. Tonight, you're my toy, understand?"

Yang did as she was told. She had much to learn and wanted to learn everything. Once her fingers were behind her head, Ray grabbed the top of her head and the base of his cock. Yang opened her mouth as wide as she could. To her surprise, she didn't feel his cock in her mouth, but instead forcibly smacking her on the side of her head. She looked up at this man, about to say something when she felt a hard smack on her other side. Back and forth, every time she was about to speak. The smacks themselves didn't hurt that much but the constant hits started to take their toll. Once the stringing started she understood. She asked for this and he was going to make sure she got the pain. Thank you, White Sir, Yang thought. Maybe she did like this Raceplay stuff.

It seemed to go on and on but it only took a minute for her cheeks to turn red and for the stringing to become a real pain. Once Ray was happy with the results, he dropped his cock on her head, allowing his balls to hang in front of her. "Lick," Ray said, the gentlemanly time in his voice was long going and replaced by something more animalistic.

Yang reached for Ray's balls. Before she could Ray snapped. "Lick not fondle. I didn't say you could use your hands. Stupid little gook." She tilted her head to get closer to his balls. "Sorry, Sir. I don't mean to anger you" She quickly licked as much of the two huge things hanging right in her eyesight. Did he know he know she's not a gook? Did he care? Did she? So many questions but once one answer. Her cunt was wet and needed him.

Yang's talent for balancing his cock on her head while servicing his balls was a sight to behold. Ray now wishes he had time to set up the cameras, maybe next time.

"Enough. Open wide chink. Sir ready for that cunt mouth now" Ray ordered. Yang was only too happy to do so. While licking his balls, Yang made sure to create as much spit as possible, she wanted nothing more than to please him.

Ray grabbed his fuck stick, along with some of Yang's hair causing just a light tug and even lighter pain. Yang had been faced fucked before but not by anything like this Ray's beautiful White manhood. She thanked whatever God or goddess was out there for this experience.

Ray rested the tip of his cock on her tongue. Out of instinct, she began to be the bottom of her new friend. Ray slowly pushed and pulled himself into and out of her mouth like he was testing her abilities. He was going to enjoy this. After a few times, he grabbed her hair, bunched it up into his fist and began to fuck her face. It wasn't as slow as Yang expected, but nearly as hard either. Her gag flex was kicking in this time, not enough to make her puke.

Ray was in chink heaven. It has been a while since he got to use a chink holes like this and he was going to enjoy himself. His cock was in pure pleasure, between Yang's talented young mouth, all the extra spit and now her throat gagging on him, he was set to blow. No, he wasn't ready. Luckily he always comes prepared. As fast as he was in her mouth, he was out. "Stay. Not move" Ray barked at Yang. Yang couldn't help but let all the spit drip down her chin onto her tits. Where was he going now? Yang wondered, at this rate she'll never get his yummy cum.

Ray grabbed his suitcase and quickly found what he was looking for. Yang could just make it out. An impressive-looking cock ring. Not fancy, it was just built for something powerful. Yang took it as a compliment, was her throat and mouth that good? Didn't matter he wanted more and more she'll give him.

That little break and cock ring was just what he needed, now he was ready to break his new toy. He didn't want her to be able to talk much less scream. As he walked back to Yang he had a fun idea. But first, that throat needs a proper fucking.

Ray grabbed her hair again, pulling her upwards as much as possible. He wanted her as uncomfortable as possible. He didn't say anything as he started ramming his cock down her throat. He wanted her to hurt as much as she wanted to be hurt. He never gives her a chance to get used to one feeling. Sometimes he just fed her the first half of his cock, or just the head. Often would just shove everything down and hold it until she would gag hard and either give some room to breathe but he could just slap her back of the head to reinforce the fact she wasn't anything but a toy to him.

The uncertainty of Ray's movements was hard to follow but that was probably the point. She was starting to understand, she was just a toy to him. Did she care? Could she work for something like this? More importantly, would they fuck if she worked for him? So many questions but they were to be asked later, she had never been so wired in her life. She wondered how long Ray could keep this up. There were times Yang thought he was going to blast his cum down her needy throat but he didn't stop, was she going to get to taste more? She would get her answer soon.

Ray pulled out of Yang's mouth, lifting her hair until she was standing. She thought maybe another position, she was going to get to feel his cock, finally. No, something new. As she was coughing spit and catching her breath, she felt Ray's hand around her neck, squeezing just hard enough to keep her in place. Yang went from horny to scared in a second.

Ray held her there while he grabbed her dress. He used it like tissue and wiped her mess of a face. "Having fun yet? I know I am. You the best chink I've had in a while. You ready for what's next?" Ray said, almost proud of himself for scaring her. "Please Ray. I'm scared. Why are you doing this? It's too tight." Yang said in a panic "It's sir. Don't worry I know what I'm doing. I wanted to make sure that you couldn't move or fight back, while I check your cunt. Need to see if I'll need lube or your hole is as I think."

Before Yang could reply, Ray slid 2 fingers into her steamy, wet cunt. "I don't know. Might need some help. What do you think? Is your yellow hole ready for Sir's cock?" Her mind was gone. She wasn't sure if she came or not but either way it was heaven. The only two words she could udder were "I'm ready."

"Me too, chink." Ray said as he let go of her neck. Yang didn't notice Ray walk and get on the bed. "Chink, my cock isn't going to wait all day. Get over here." Ray ordered. Yang's brain was firing on all cylinders and yet was completely brain dead. She knew one thing, she must serve Ray, her new sir... no Master. "Yes, Master." Yang finally replied as she removed her panties.

Ray laughed. "Master. One experience with Raceplay and you hooked or are you just broken?" "I don't know, Master. I just want to please your cock. Please use my tight yellow cunt." Yang said in a monotone.

"Come here, chink. You're going to ride Master's cock, until I plaster your inside with my cum." Ray said with a small smile.