Yang Meets Mr. Samson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master, thank you, Master. I hope you get some pleasure from my hole." The broken Yang said as she climbed onto the bed then her new Master.

She could just make out the Tower of White cock in front of her cunt. She was ready, she needed this more than anything. She slowly lowered herself. As the head split her cunt, she pushed down harder. Halfway her head was spinning. She didn't think her tiny chink frame could handle all of her BWC, but she would try. She pushed down harder, she was determined to make it fit, no matter how much it hurt.

After what felt like an eternity she made it. Her Master was inside her. She knew that no matter what she was ready for this. She looked down to see the impressive feat and saw the outline of his cock inside her. At that moment, Yang was the happiest she'd ever been. But she wasn't done, she wanted her Master's cum.

"May I use your chest for support, Master?" Yang asked, still trying to get used to the monster in her cunt. "You may, chink. Now get to work." Ray said resting his hands behind his head, ready to watch the show.

"Thank you, Master. I hope I don't disappoint." Yang placed her hands on Ray's chest, she didn't notice before but Ray was fit. Not super muscular but in shape. She slowly lifted herself, the feeling of his cock felt amazing before but not she couldn't explain the feeling, the only thing she could do was moan or scream. She lifted as far as she could without standing and between her tiny body and his massive cock, that wasn't much, probably about half. She increased the pace with each drop. Before long she was riding Ray hard, up and down, up and down. There were no more moans, just screams of pure pleasure.

By this point Ray wasn't just letting Yang have all the power, he took control back. He placed his hands on her tiny waistline, lifting her higher and slammed her down harder. Yang wasn't sure if she could take much more, and finally came, and came hard.

"Did my little chink, just cum? Do you like getting manhandled?" Ray said in an almost mocking manner. "Yes, Master. I do like it. Please continue to use me." She sounded more like a person than before but broken. Ray continued this act, each time lifting her higher and higher until just his cock head was in her cunt. Each slam down nearly forced Yang to cum. The pressure of all the cock, and being stretched out drove her crazy. She wanted Ray to cum more than anything.

Ray after several minutes of slamming Yang's body up and down, threw her off his cock. Did she do something wrong? Was he bored of her? Before she could speak, his intent was clear. "Chink, on your hands and knees. I'm going to take your asshole now. If you're a good yellow cum bucket, I'll let you pick where my cum goes. Now make it quick." Ray ordered his new toy, as he proceeded to stand on the side of the bed.

Yang had only done anal twice. Once with an ex-boyfriend and another with some toys and lots of lube. She knew neither would prepare for her for this. She quickly rushed into position, wanting to be a good chink and pick where his cum would go. "Please, Master. Go easy I have little experience with anal." Ray responded in actions and not words. He grabbed her tiny waistline again and quickly dripped into her cunt. He knew he would need more lube but this would be a good start. He fucked her in this position for a minute to make sure his cock was coated in her cunt juices.

The short fucking was enough to make Yang go crazy. As Ray removed his cock, Yang was again left empty only hoping she could get his cock back inside her soon. She knew the ass fucking she was about to receive would hurt but she wanted her Master to break her more, to hurt her but more importantly to get as much pleasure from her holes.

Ray took no time from removing his cock to reinserting it into Yang's surprising fat ass, for a chink. He just had the head inside when her dark chamber began to squeeze his cock out but despite how good the sensation felt, he was just getting started. He reaches for his raven-haired girl, saying two words "Scream, chink." With that, he plunged the remainder of his cock into her ass. Yang listened and screamed. She never felt a pain that intense before, she wondered if it was too much.

Ray laughed as he began to slowly fuck her ass. "You have a super tight asshole. If you keep squeezing me like this I'll probably cum deep in your yellow ass. Would you like that?" Ray said, picking up the pace.

Yang's mind was racing, between the pain, pleasure and degrading things Ray was saying, she could just moan and scream. "I'll take that as a yes. You chinks are all the same. Think you can handle a White man but break the second he starts having fun with you. Maybe I should take back that job offer. Find a different yellow whore, I can use daily." Ray mocked her. "No... Master... I want... be you good... chink... please let me work for you." Yang struggled to say. She could feel Ray picking up the pace even more, somehow how his cock felt bigger, was he finally ready to cum.

"Good to hear. God this might be the best yellow ass I've ever had. Tell you what because you've been a good chink, I won't go back on my promise. Where would you like Master's cum? Make it quick, I'm going to cum soon." The sentence Yang had been waiting to hear, Master cum. She knew there was only one answer, she wanted him to claim her cunt. "My cunt, Master. Please cum in my cunt." Yang screamed like a deranged person. "Good answer. That's where it was going no matter your answer but I'm glad you knew your place." Ray said as he removed his cock, quickly taking off the cock ring and ramming back into Yang's cunt. Yang could just imagine how powerful Ray's cum blast would be based on the previous facial he gave her. "Here cums Master. Open your mouth, my new chick slave is going to clean my cock to prove that you want to work for me."

Ray removed his grip on Yang's hair and grabbed her hips, pumping in and out of her cunt. He could tell this was going to a powerful one. With one final slam, he made sure he was as deep as her tiny cunt could take his cock and held her in place. He was right, it was a powerful one, it has been a while since he cum like that. Maybe Yang was worth hiring.

Yang could feel Ray's cum leak from her sore cunt but everything was sore, so who cared. She knew the second his cum hit her womb, she would also cum. She never felt so much pleasure from being stretched, filled and used. She didn't have to worry about her mouth, as she was trying to catch her breath, that didn't stop Ray from pushing into her mouth. The combined fluids of Ray's White cum and her yellow cunt tasted like heaven.

He looked over this once confident Asian girl, now a broken chink for his entertainment. He knew she would come work for him. She was his.

After using the last of her energy to clean his cock, Yang tried to get up. She couldn't, nothing worked, normally she would be scared of that fact but she knew it was because she was completely fucked by her new Master. Before blacking out she managed to say "Thank you, Master."