Yard Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti crawled down to the end of the bed and joined James, "Watch," she told him reaching for Ted's throbbing cock. Gently stroking his member with just her fingertips, she slowly licked up the under side nibbling, making her way to the head of his dick. Looking Ted in his eyes she flicked the tip of her tongue across the sensitive spot right under the head of his cock. She heard Ted gasp, pushing his cock towards her mouth. "not yet baby." she whispered watching his reactions. She knew he loved when she licked him this way.

James watched Patti tease, stroke and nibble Ted's cock. He had never thought about sucking a guy's cock. Watching her make love to her husband's dick his mouth watered and he wanted to try.

Reaching over he took Ted's heavy cum filled balls and caressed them, glancing up he saw Ted grab her hair and he pushed her head down towards his cock.

"Do it." Ted hissed wanting her hot, talented mouth on his cock, "suck me."

"Ummm," Patti moaned finally after several long minutes she took the head of his cock into her mouth. Sucking his cock deeply she felt him tense up at what she was doing for him.

"Yeah baby," he groaned feeling her taking his cock down her throat, sucking him. In and out she took him. "fuck, you are the best."

Patti loved taking his cock into her mouth, anytime and anyplace. She knew his sex drive wasn't as high as hers, but that was okay.

She took her time sucking his cock in and out of her mouth, pulling away she offered Ted's dick to James.

Taking a deep breath James, stroked Ted, barely grasping the cock in his hand. Leaning down he licked the head of Ted's cock. He could taste precum and he found that he liked the taste. His own cock throbbed the more he licked cock.

"It's good isn't it?" she asked James, leaning down and licking Ted's ball sac, "mmmm." she moaned sucking one of Ted's balls into her mouth.

Ted gripped her hair tighter in his hand, he looked down and watched one mouth licking and sucking his balls and the other licking his dick.

"So good," he moaned when James finally took the head of his cock into his mouth. Raising his hips he pushed his member into James' mouth. He had had this fantasy for years of a young black guy sucking him. Now it was happening and he was loving it, he watched James taking his cock in and out of his mouth.

"You like sucking cock?" Patti asked James, watching him sucking her husbands dick.

James nodded his head and pulled his mouth almost all the way off of Ted's cock, he flicked his tongue across the head. Swirling his tongue all over tasting precum. He sucked Ted's dick the same way he loved to have his sucked.

"On your knees," Patti instructed James, she wanted to suck his cock, feel it in her mouth.

James got into the position she wanted, he felt her moving under him, reaching for his rock hard cock.

"Mmmm," she moaned taking James' throbbing cock into her mouth again. She sucked him like a pro. Sucking and licking and stroking his cock, all the while she could hear Ted's moans and sighs of pleasure.

"Suck my dick," Ted told James watching his cock disappear into James' mouth. He seemed to be liking it Ted thought, feeling James stroking his heavy cum filled balls. It wasn't very often he could go twice in such a short time. But watching his wife suck that young black cock had him so turned on he needed to cum again. "Damn, so good." he moaned, he could make out the sounds of his wife sucking James' cock.

James felt Ted's cock throb in his mouth, he realized sucking cock wasn't half bad. He didn't know if he would swallow cum but sucking was alright. Letting Ted's cock slip from his mouth he groaned loudly.

"Yeah, yeah suck that cock." he told Patti.

"You did pretty good sucking cock for your first time," Ted said sitting up and watching Patti take as much of that cock as she could. Standing up Ted moved down to the end of the bed, "Honey, lie down on the bed with your head hanging over the edge." Ted instructed her, he wanted to watch her suck them both.

James' cock slipped from her mouth and she turned around on the bed and laid down, with her head hanging over the side.

Ted and James moved in front of her and they both reached for each others throbbing cocks. Stroking each other slowly they reached out and pinched her hard nipples.

Patti moaned when they pinched her nipples hard, she liked a little pain not much just enough to feel it. "Cock," she said looking at them both.

"You heard the lady," Ted said with a smile. "She needs to suck cock."

Moving as close as they both could she reached for both dicks, stroking them she watched James bring his throbbing cock to her waiting lips.

James held his cock to her lips and rubbed the head of his dick across her face and her mouth, finally he pushed it into her mouth.

Ted stood there stroking his cock, watched while James pushed his black cock into his wife's mouth. "Take him," he whispered watching her taking it as deeply as she could.

Patti was loving it, sucking cock and having her tits pinched and played with. She took that cock as deep as she could, gagging on it.

In and out James fucked her mouth, she had to pull away from him for a second. Reaching for Ted's cock Ted fed it to her.

"Fuck yeah, suck me baby," he moaned fucking her mouth like it were a pussy. He reached down and held her head in his hands and he pounded her mouth.

Patti pulled away from Ted's cock and reached for James' cock again, she needed more cock.

Back and forth they fucked into her waiting mouth, the room was filled with sounds of moaning sighs of pleasure. James knew he would cum soon, he couldn't hold back any more. He was surprised he had held out this long.

"Awww, yeah fuck gonna cummm, " he groaned, fucking into her mouth.

"Cum on her tits," Ted told him, he wanted to watch the cum shoot out of that black cock, he wanted to watch it cover his wife's tits. He was stroking himself, he was right on the edge, so close to cumming.

Quickly taking his cock from her mouth James stroked his cock, grunting and moaning.

"Cum on those tits," Ted said realizing James was ready to cum.

"Ahhh, fuck, cummiinnggg!!" James groaned sending spurt after spurt all over her tits.

"Uuuggghhh..." he gasped milking the last of his cum out of his dick.

"Damn, fuck gonna cum, awww fuck here it cums!!" Ted said exploding cum all over her cum covered tits. "Fuck, oh fuck."

Patti laid on the bed and was loving the feeling of them both cumming all over her tits. Reaching up she rubbed their cum together. She brought her cum covered fingers to her lips she loudly sucked the cum off of her fingers.

"Mmmm, so good." she said turning over on her stomach and reaching for both cocks again.

James and Ted watched while she licked and sucked both cocks clean, licking her lips one last time she savored the taste of cum.

"That was great," she said sitting up on the bed, Ted and James were still trying to recover from their orgasms.

"You got that right honey," Ted said sitting down on the side of the bed, rubbing her back gently.

"Can I use your bathroom please?" James asked, realizing he needed to clean up some and finish the yard work. "I'll only be a few minutes, need to finish the back yard."

"Sure, right in there." Patti said pointing to the door on the far side of the room.

"Thanks," James said suddenly feeling very shy, he hurried into the bathroom and shut the door.

"So did you enjoy his cock honey?" Patti asked.

"Oh yes very much."

"Maybe he could do all of our yard work this summer?"

"You read my mind honey, you read my mind." Ted told her with a smile.