Yard Work Changed My Life Pt. 02

Story Info
The past comes back after Gary finds love.
7k words
4.4
2.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeUser
LifeUser
74 Followers

Life has been good to me; my aunt gave me a start and I ran with it. I made good friends and had a love that I still think about.

Funny how life moves on and just when you find another love, the old one shows up.

I moved to Statesboro Georgia because I loved the blues song by the Allman Brothers, originally wrote by Blind Willie. Life was simple and easy and it was close to Savannah, a place I enjoyed visiting and where I own one of my shops.

One boring weekend, I drove into Savannah for a Blues Festival they were having, I enjoyed the day so much I started looking for a place to stay overnight while having dinner at a locally owned restaurant. I was not having any luck finding a room anywhere because of several events going on that weekend.

They were not very busy so just small talking with the waitress I mentioned I was looking for a place to stay overnight.

When I got up to leave she asked," Did you ever find a place to stay tonight?"

"No, it's not too far a drive, I'll just go back home and plan the trip better next time."

She took my money and while handing me my change said, "I have a spare bedroom you can use if you want, you seem safe enough."

She was very attractive and with the clothes she was wearing it was hard to tell anything else about her. She looked to be part Asian for sure because of her beautiful eyes, and had smooth light chocolate colored skin. But a pretty lady, a pretty smile and a place to stay was more than I could have hoped for.

"Wow, thank you. I will be happy to pay you for the room."

"No, I don't want your money, but you could maybe fix a gate for me," she laughed.

"No problem, I can do things like that. Again, thank you so much."

So, luck got me a place to stay for the night.

I introduced myself as Gary and she said her name was Joan. Joan gave me her address which was only a block away and gave me a key to the house.

"When you walk in, there will be a hallway going to the back of the house. The spare bedroom is the last room on the left. Leave the front door unlocked, I'll be there in about an hour. You can leave your car parked here if you want. It's only a five-minute walk."

"You sure? I don't want to be an inconvenience; I only live about 45 minutes from here. I just didn't feel like the drive, but with some coffee to go I can drive it."

"No problem at all, like I said you seem harmless enough and I need my gate fixed, haha. Here, I'll fill you a go cup with coffee and see you there soon. There are towels in the bathroom to dry with after you shower. No arguing, get out of my restaurant." She laughed.

I took a small travel bag out of my car that I keep there, just in case I have these spur of the moment excursions. It's nice to have a clean set of clothes and some toiletries to shave and brush my teeth.

The walk to her house took about 5 minutes, like she said, and I found my way to the spare bedroom. Her house was spotlessly clean and her 2 cats greeted me with curiosity.

I finished my coffee, undressed and went to take shower before Joan got home in case she need to use the bathroom. No sooner than after I showered, shaved and brushed my teeth Joan got home.

"Honey, I'm home," she laughed out loud. "Sorry, it's just I am not use to coming home to someone and I didn't know how to announce my arrival."

"Ha, it's all good, I am in the same boat. I have lived alone for a good while and it does feel strange to be in the same house as someone, especially at night."

"Well, unless you are going to bed right now, I am going to shower, make me a drink and sit on the back porch and relax. You are welcome to join me."

"Sure, I like a nice drink once in awhile with good company." Gary said.

While they were sipping their drinks and having casual conversation, Gary's phone rang. When he seen the caller, he asked Joan to excuse him a minute. It was his old friend Larry.

"Well, hello old friend, long time no talk, how have you been?" Gary spoke.

"Sorry, I've been out of touch. Life got complicated and I never had a moment to spare, and when I did, it was to sleep." Larry replied. "But now I am semi-retired and have all the time I want. Maybe that's a bad thing. So, what have you been up to?"

"Not much, still paint, still travel a bit but mostly sit around working on a small farm I bought. I am in Savannah Georgia right now attending a Blues Fest for the weekend."

Larry told him, "I got a text from Sam, she has been living here for almost a year now and finally got in touch.. Says she will come visit one day. I 'll believe it when I see her. Thought I would let you know and I wanted to say hello, we need to meet and catch up one day."

"Sure thing, let's do it. Hey I am with someone right now; I'll get back in touch soon." Gary told him.

"Okay, good luck. Bye now."

Gary walked back to the porch and Joan was on her 2nd drink, "Sorry about that, an old friend."

"No problem, I just fixed us another drink, if you don't want it, I'll drink both."

They finished their drinks and Gary excused himself to go to bed.

Gary woke up a little later because he heard Joan walking from the bathroom. As he laid there about to fall back asleep, his door cracked open and Joan was looking in on him. He barely opened his eyes and could see her standing there naked. Her body looked amazing in the dark, not perfect and not slim, but just enough extra weight to make her large breast proportional to her body and not losing her curves.

Damn she is nice, he thought. I would have never guessed with the clothes she wears.

He could hear Joan's heavy breathing and could see her rubbing between her legs so he moved over and pulled back the covers as an invite for her to join him.

Joan walked over and climbed in next to Gary so he rolled over and started giving her light kisses. The kisses got heavier and Gary's cock got hard as a rock when he realized Joan's pussy was shaved and soaking wet.

He slid down and slowly squeezed her large firm breasts and teased her nipples with his lips then worked his way down to her pussy. Even in the darkness he could see the dark pink between her pussy lips and hear the sounds of her heavy breathing.

Using the tip of his tongue he lightly caressed her clit and she responded by pushing her pussy against his tongue and mouth and placing her hands on the back on his head.

Gary responded by sucking her clit harder and used his tongue to lick as deep as he could until she arched her back, straighten her legs and released a very tasteful orgasm.

She tasted better than any woman he ever had oral with and he wanted more, so he started tongue fucking her and using his nose to rub her clit. Joan orgasmed three more times in a few minutes.

"Stop, let me taste your cock," Joan said breathing heavily. "That was so great and now I want my turn."

Joan slid down to Gary's cock and he could hear her mew as she rubbed his cock up and down and caressed his balls lightly.

"Oh my, this thing is marvelous," she said softly.

With that she slowly started sucking his cock and licking his shaved balls with her tongue when she had him deep in her throat.

Gary could hear the joyful noises Joan was making as she made love to his cock.

After a few minutes, Joan climbed on top of Gary and guided his cock into her very hot and wet pussy then slid down his cock slowly.

"Oh Gary, this is so good, it's been a long time since I have had a cock in my pussy. I am going to fuck you so good."

Joan rode Gary's cock in a feverish fashion having one orgasm after another. Her moans of pleasure got louder and louder until she arched back and groaned out loud, "Oh FUCK, Gary drive it hard and deep."

Gary obliged her wishes and just drilled her pussy with his hard cock as fast and hard as he could, and then as she tightened for another orgasm, he felt his orgasm about to explode.

"Joan, I am going to cum," he said.

"Oh yes, cum deep in my pussy. I want to feel it."

Gary couldn't hold on any longer, his cock hardened and he started spewing one load after another deep inside Joan's pussy.

"I feel it Gary, I feel every spurt. Oh, how I have missed this. Thank you so much."

"Before I pull my cock out. Would you mind if I cleaned our mess from your pussy?" Gary asked.

"You want to suck our juices from my pussy?" Joan asked.

"Yes, I loved your taste and I want to taste ours together if it doesn't turn you off."

"I have never had that done but it sounds very exotic, yes please clean my pussy of our juices."

Gary rolled Joan off him and hurriedly started sucking their orgasmic juices from Joan's pussy. As he was cleaning her out, he felt her tighten and she grabbed his head and pushed it against her pussy.

"Gary, suck it hard, oh my lord, oh, ahhh"

With that, Gary almost drowned in the sea of juices flowing out of her pussy. Joan was bucking and crying," Don't stop!"

Gary kept sucking and tonguing Joan until she had to jump away from him off the bed. He saw her staring at him wild eyed.

After a few moments' Joan collected herself and said, "Thank you. I have never orgasmed like that with anyone. I'll see you in the morning." With that she left and went to bed.

Gary watched her walk out and just stared at the sight of her behind, "Damn, why is such a beautiful woman single?" Then he fell asleep.

Gary woke up to the smell of breakfast, got up, showered and as he walked into the kitchen the sight of Joan over the stove in just a night shirt gave him a hard-on.

Joan turned, smiled and said, "last night was unbelievable. Thank you so much."

She looked down and saw his hard on and smiled again, "That will be breakfast desert for me if you will allow it."

"I think you deserve what ever you want considering it would be unjustly of me not to be in appreciation for the room and entertainment you provided." Gary laughed.

After breakfast, Joan got on her knees and gave Gary as good a cock sucking as he ever had. She drained him of every drop of cum she could get out of him.

Gary got dressed and after a trip to the hardware store just a block away, fixed Joan's gate.

"I hate to leave but I need to go as the first bands will be starting soon. I can't thank you enough for what you did for me and to me. Can we meet again? Maybe not for just the sex but to get to know each other better also."

"Gary, I would love to meet again on the same terms. Make sure you see me before you leave. Come by the restaurant and If I am not there I will be here. Please."

They hugged and held each other for a moment, then Gary left for the festivals.

After a long day in the sun and listening to great music Gary was hoping Joan would invite him for another night stay. He left the event and stopped at the restaurant first, Joan had left for the day so he walked to her house and saw her on the front porch having a drink.

"Hello good lady, mind if I stop to chat?" Gary said to her smiling.

"Only if your intentions are good," Joan replied.

Gary gave her Joan a big hug and sat down beside her.

"So, was your day at the festival good?"

"It was a great, long, hot day. Actually, I'm glad it's over. Now just need to cool off and think about the driver home."

"Well, I still have a room available and a nice room to shower in if you are interested, and I would like for us to get better acquainted."

Gary sat down and after some small talk, started telling Joan, "Quick short version of me, I grew up in a nice town and was raised by my aunt after my parents were killed in an accident. I cut yards and it's how I met Larry. He was part owner of an Art gallery and was also an amateur artist. He took a look at my work and we hit it off. He introduced me to a lady friend of his named Sam and we fell in love and lived together for a good many years. After traveling around and partying heavily I was ready to settle down and she wasn't, so we went our separate ways. It was tough for a while but now all is good. We haven't seen each other or talked in years.

I decided I wanted more seclusion and one day listening to an old CD of the Allman Brothers band I read an article about Statesboro Georgia. I found a small farm and bought it and have been there for two years now. Since I am a Blues fan, I saw the festival here and, here I am."

"Wow, nice quick version, let me try mine." Joan countered. "I grew up in this house, my mother is 2nd generation Thai and my father is 2nd generation Haitian. They decided to move away and since I was 19 at the time, they left me the house and the restaurant. They now live in Alabama near mom's sisters. I fell in love with a soldier and got married. After a few years we tried to have children but couldn't. Seems I was sterile from a childhood illness. He wanted family so he left me. I decided then that I would stay single and just enjoy life as much as I could. Getting tired of men who just cared for me because of my looks, I quit dating men altogether. I did," She said blushing, "Hope this don't turn you away, have a few female encounters. You are the first man I went to bed with in 5 years. I just liked the way a female can make love, so I gave up men."

Gary smiled and told Joan, "I have no issues with same sex relations. I will let you know now, before things go further, if it does between us, Sam was mostly female, but had a penis. She was born that way. And stayed female. Hope that doesn't scare you away. Haha."

"Wow, so we both have our little secrets that enriched our lives. I actually find that an attraction to you even more. It let's me know you are open minded. That's very important to me."

They talked about a few things after until Joan got up and said, "I brought home some shrimp and a salad from work if you are hungry."

"I love shrimp and salad, so it's a yes."

"I am a vegetarian so I rarely eat any seafood or meat, I hope this doesn't bother you. I was told that it also makes my pussy taste so good."

"Not at all, I eat meat only during the day and have a light salad at night to eat. I find I sleep better not having a full stomach, and your pussy tasted very good."

After they ate Gary said, "I need to shower and wash my clothes if you don't mind. Everything I own right now is sweaty and smells, so do I."

"Get in the shower and I will start the washer, I will put an old bathrobe that belonged to my husband on the door hanger. It's the only thing I kept of his since it was too big for me and I use it for a winter cover-up wrap."

Gary was enjoying a refreshing shower and heard Joan come in the bathroom, "The robe is on the door hanger," she said.

"Ok, thanks, just need to wash my back and will be out soon."

The shower curtain opened and Joan got in behind Gary and she whispered in his ear, "Let me wash your back."

Gary could feel Joan's large breasts and hard nipples pressing against his back and he just closed his eyes in bliss as she was caressing his body as she washed it.

"Okay all, done,"

Gary turned and grabbed her into him and started kissing her and holding her tight against him. "My turn to wash your back," he whispered in her ear as he kissed her earlobe.

As Gary washed her back, he finally got to see her in the light and was able to see every curve in her body, she was incredible, she carried her extra weight perfectly. Her skin was tight and her color glowed, her lips and nipples were a dark pink, just like the inside of her pussy. Washing and admiring her body he slid down on his knees and parted Joan's legs wide. She complied and even bent forward to give him easy access to her pussy. Gary got a great view of her perfectly formed anus, dark pink also, and as he kissed down from the top of her heart-shaped ass, stopped and rimmed her anal button in circles.

He could hear Joan man and she reached back and spread her as cheeks out wider for him. Gary took this as a sign she enjoyed it and started pushing against her anal button with his tongue and as she loosened up, was able to tongue fuck her ass.

He rubbed her clit and slowly, using his finger, started rubbing her g-spot. Shortly after, he could feel Joan's body quivering and then he felt her have a massive orgasm.

Joan's body tightened up and she was moaning in pleasure.

Gary worked his way back up behind her and while caressing her breasts, and kissing her neck spoke softy saying, "We need to take this to the bedroom."

"Only after I had my turn," Joan replied.

Joan moved behind Gary and repeated the same techniques he did to her. When she reached his anal button, he reached back and spread his cheeks for her. Both were moaning in pleasure as Joan rimmed his ass and tongue fucked him.

Finally, she worked her way back up and whispered in his ear, "You make being so dirty wonderful, let's go to the bedroom."

Gary and Joan enjoyed a wonderful session of sex and fell asleep together. When Gary woke up, Joan was gone, but there was a note on her pillow.

"Had to get to work. Last night was the best sex I ever had. Please come by the restaurant before you leave town."

Gary found his clothes folded at the end of the bed, showered and made sure he locked up the house when he left and walked to the restaurant.

He sat down waiting for Joan and had a light breakfast and coffee. Joan finally walked over to the table and after a hug and a quick kiss said, "here is my phone number, please call. I hope I don't scare you off being so forward."

"Joan, you have been amazing so far, I would very much like to see where it goes from here. I promise to stay in touch and visit when ever you want me to. Sadly, I need to get back to my little farm and finish work on my barn. But I do thank you so much for everything."

On the way back to Statesboro Gary kept thinking, "Did I just meet my second love, or is it just lust right now?"

Joan sighed watching Gary get in his car and waved good-bye. "Why does this man intrigue me so much, why do I feel like I am falling in love? It has to be puppy love and it will pass."

After a few months of dating and both spending time at each other's place, Gary and Joan knew what they had was real. The sex was amazing and to Joan, it was exciting being trashy. It was a huge turn on for her. She also knew in the back of her mind; this is what broke up his first love. But she wanted more.

Gary knew Joan was fully enjoying the sexual exploits and also knew in the back of his mind, this is what caused Sam and I to part ways. But he wanted it.

Things were going great; a year had passed and the sex never got old. To keep it exciting, they agreed, no dirty sex except one weekend a month. It was humorous how hard that was, but it kept sex exciting. Joan learned to enjoy anal sex and Gary allowed her to use a toy and strap on to perform anal sex on him. Joan even liked being tied up, something she would had never imagined.

They spent time living at each other's house and Joan even hired another worker and promoted her longtime associate as the manager so she could spend time at Gary's house.

Then it happened, Gary's phone rang and it was an unknown caller. Since he was outside working, Joan answered the phone.

"Hello."

A pause, then, "Hello?" a female's voice said, "Is this Gary's phone?"

"Yes, I am a friend of his and he is outside working, can I take a message and have him call you back?"

"Are you Gary's wife?"

"No, Gary have been dating for over a year now, not married. Wait, are you Sam?"

"Yes, how do you know my name?"

"Well, Gary said you were his first love and told me all about you, so no secrets between us. I know he still thinks about you because of the paintings he keeps and looks at sometimes."

"Wow, this is crazy, I guess I will go and not interfere with your lives, I was talking to Larry and just wanted to say hello. But maybe it's not such a good idea now."

LifeUser
LifeUser
74 Followers
12