Yard Work Changed My Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeUser
LifeUser
73 Followers

"No, it's a great idea, I know he would like to see you. Are you going to be around for a while?"

"Yes, I finally decided to settle down about a year ago and just now have built up the nerve to call Gary, please, I don't want to mess up anything. I 'll go now. Don't tell him I called."

"No, listen Sam, I want you to see him. It will be nice to meet you. I am going to give you my address and you can stay at my house for a little while. We will surprise him."

"Are you sure?"

"More than you could ever know, I have been hoping we could finally meet one day."

They planned a date for two weeks away, that way if any doubts crept in, they could cancel it. Joan gave Sam her address and private phone number and told her to go to the restaurant and get the key to her house. She will let the manager know to give her the key.

"Hey baby," Joan said after eating that night. "I have been wondering about something. Trust me, it's not jealousy or anything like that, mostly curiosity, but would you ever want to see Sam again?"

Gary looked at Joan and after a moment of thought said, "Sam was a love I can never forget, Do I still have feelings for her? Yes, but now I have you. But yes, it would be good to see her again. My problem is I am not sure how I would react emotionally to see her."

"Gary, I know you love me, I am not worried I would lose you and if I did, it would hurt but I would understand why. I honestly feel like I need to know how you would react to Sam before I can make myself fully committed to you. Hopefully things would work out."

"Well, I will think about it and if chance comes, we will see what happens. But I have you and I love you as much as I loved Sam, so I can't see me leaving me you for her again."

"Thank you, Gary, you seem to know the right thing to say and make me believe it. Now get your ass cleaned up, it's our weekend and I want dirty sex."

Two weeks passed and Joan told Gary, I need to go to my house and make sure everything is okay. I know I have a house cleaner but still, I haven't been there in a few weeks. I also need to spend a few days at the restaurant, so when you finish up Friday come and let's spend the weekend in town. There is a special event going on I want to be at."

"Okay, what event? I haven't seen anything going on."

"Trust me, there is an event going on and we need to be there."

"Okay, see you Friday evening. Love you, be careful going back."

"Love you also, can't wait for these next three days to pass and see you again."

Joan was full of jitters as she drove to Savannah wondering how things were going to work out. "Well, it's all on me for making this happen so deal with it," she told herself.

As she drove up to her house, Joan saw a very beautiful lady walking toward her. "This is Sam?" She thought.

"Hey, you must be Joan, wow, you are beautiful, I am Sam."

"Oh my, you are also beautiful, yes, I am Joan. Let's go inside and get acquainted."

Joan's pussy started getting warm and wet. "Stop it body, she is competition. You can't have her." She told herself.

They spent the evening having drinks and sharing stories. They laughed and cried and just bonded quickly. Finally, it got very late so Joan bid Sam good-night and went to bed.

The next morning after breakfast Joan asked Sam if she wanted to go to the park and walk around.

"It's a very nice park to walk in, not crowded and with all the shade trees it's not hot."

"I love to walk, I walk every day, sometimes twice a day." Sam replied back. "Let me get ready.

"Same here," Joan said.

When they walked out in their walking clothes and seen each other, all they could do is stare.

"Oh wow," They both said at the same time, then started laughing.

"Two hot looking babes like us will attract some attention for sure," Sam laughed.

"I like attention," Joan laughed back.

They walked and talked about everything for three hours, stopped at the restaurant to eat and went back home to shower.

As Sam was showering, Joan walked in to hang up a towel and saw Sam showering with the curtain open. She was stunned looking at Sam's body. "Holy crap, she has a large penis" was her first thought and her second was, "Damn she is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Sam watched Joan looking at her and said, "Would you like to join me and let me wash your back?"

Joan nodded her head yes and undressed in record time and got in the shower with Sam.

She was so nervous about doing this behind Gary's back but couldn't stop herself.

They quietly washed each other's body, exploring as they cleaned until Sam said, "I would love to take you to bed, but I can't. I can't do this to Gary, I ruined our relationship like this and will not do it again. I just wanted us to see each other naked and had to feel your skin, it is so soft."

"Oh Sam, I want this so bad but I also don't want to do anything to hurt my relationship with Gary. I know deep in my heart; he still loves you. I had to do this so I know, I hope you understand."

Sam laughed, turned off the water and said, "I feel the exact same way, I haven't had sex in almost a year now and until I met you, didn't have any thoughts about it. I am not your competition."

They dried each other off and sat on the back porch having drinks in just their skimpy panties and tee shirts, and laughed about how life was teasing them.

Friday came and when Gary got to Savannah a few hours earlier than expected. he saw another car parked at Joan's so he drove around the block and parked.

As he walked near the house, he could hear two women laughing, "I guess she has a friend over," he thought. "But that other laugh sounds familiar."

When he got to the front door, he knew that laugh, "Sam? What the hell? Oh shit, how am I going to handle this? I hear them laughing like old friends, so I guess they got past being rivals. Oh well, here goes."

Gary opened the door and there she was, Sam, sitting in the parlor with Joan and both were giggling and having drinks. When they saw him, both got quiet.

"Sam? Holy crap, what are you doing here? No, sorry, holy crap, it's been a long time" Gary stood in quiet anxiety.

Sam and Joan stood up and Joan came over and gave Gary a tight hug, "I told you there was going to be a big event this weekend. Sam called a few weeks back while you were outside and after talking and getting along, we decided to meet ahead of time and see how our feelings were going to be before she met you. She tried to back out but I wouldn't let her. We all need this to happen. I can see why you love her."

Sam sheepishly moved toward Gary and touched his arm, "I don't want to cause problems, I wanted to see you but when I found out about Joan, I was going to stay out of your life. Joan convinced me to come stay a few days before meeting you so we could feel each other out. She is wonderful and I see why you love her."

Gary reached out and pulled Sam into him and hugged her, "You look great, let's sit down and catch up on each other's life. I need a big drink though, excuse me, I'll be back soon."

Joan and Sam looked at each other, smiled and hugged, "This went well so far" Joan said.

Sam, was crying and hugged Joan tighter, "Thank you so much, I love you for this."

Gary came back into the room and found two crying ladies hugging each other, He didn't know what to say so he just walked over and and hugged both of them.

After a few minutes of hugging and crying they all sat down and told each other what happened since they went in separated directions.

Sam, it turned out had spent time in Italy and France doing freelance art and portraits for people. She quit her hard partying and settled down and now lives back in the old hometown where they met. She said she hasn't met with Larry yet but planned to when she got back. Finally, after it got well into the night, they parted ways for bed.

"Gary," Joan whispered, "She is beyond beautiful, I can see why you love her, heck I just met her and I love her. I accidently walked in on her while she was showering, she had the curtains open, she is amazing looking. I promise we didn't attack each other sexually, but I did get in the shower with her. To talk to her and listen to her is also amazing, she is too good to be real."

Gary smiled and said, "Yeah, I knew that the minute we first met, I had to have her. I didn't even know about the penis part then. How long is she staying?"

"Until she wants to leave, I put no limit on her time frame, all I wanted was time for us to meet without you and then go from there. Is this too much for you?"

"Right now, I am torn inside, I have the only two loves in my life in the same house, one from the past and the one I have now. I keep thinking I should go back home for a few days and see how my feelings play out."

"Gary, if you leave me here with her, I am scared we will end up in bed together. I can't quit thinking about her. I think maybe it's best we both leave together and let her stay here."

"Joan, if you want to bed with her, do so, she is a great lover I promise. You liked having sex with females and she is the very best of both worlds. Hell, I would I would feel the same way you do if I was left alone with her."

"I don't want to end our relationship because of Sam, yes, she is tempting, but I have you Gary and you are all I need. I don't want to lose you the way you and Sam lost each other."

"Joan, I know you love our dirty weekends and I love them also, spreading out is not a bad thing as long as we agree to be together. Sam and I started going out on each other and that's when the problems started. I burnt out have sex all the time and Sam needed it. We never hated each other, we just parted ways. Look at how hard my cock is thinking about you and Sam together in bed."

Joan reached down and grabbed his rock-hard cock, "Oh my, let me take care of that for you right now."

Joan guided his cock into her hot and wanting pussy and let him fuck her deep and hard. They both orgasmed together and fell asleep.

Gary heard Sam moving around the following morning and got out of bed to greet her good morning.

Sam had coffee made and even had some toast and jam out on the table.

"Let's go out on the back porch" Gary suggested.

They went outside, drank their coffee and had jam and toast together quietly while listening to the birds chirping.

"Gary, I am leaving this morning, I don't want to put a wedge in your relationship with Joan. I am so glad we finally got to meet again, I always missed you, but thought you wouldn't want me back. Joan is so perfect for you and I need to get out of the way."

"Sam, I still love you and always have., that wedge will always be there no matter what. I want you to know, Joan is head over heals infatuated with you right now. If you left, she would be so unhappy she never had a chance to be with you, she said as much last night."

"I am going back to my farm for 2 days and will be back. You and Joan can have what both of you want, each other."

Gary got up, leaving Sam lost in thought, and went and woke up Joan, "Hey babe, I am going to the farm for 2 days and leaving you and Sam together. I gave her my blessing to ravage your body if you want. Haha. I love you and will not choose Sam over you if it comes down to a decision by me. See you in two days."

With that, Gary went back to the farm.

Joan just laid there and cried, "I love that man so much, he is part of my soul and I know Sam is also, but he chose me."

Joan finally climbed out of bed and got in the shower to clean off last night's sex and sweat. She heard the door creak open then watched the shower curtains open and Sam get in the shower with her.

Sam stood in front of her, put her arms around her waist and hugged her. Joan hugged her back and soon they were kissing and exploring each other bodies in a heated frenzy. Thy dried off and climbed in Sam's bed and kissed with a passion still exploring each other's bodies.

Joan slid down Sam kissing her body until she reached her hard erect cock and started sucking it with as much desire as she had.

Sam responded by speaking lightly to her, encouraging her to make love to her cock until Sam announced she was about to orgasm. Joan sucked harder and deeper wanting Sam's cum in her mouth. Sam, grabbed Joan's hair and pushed her face into her pussy and just released orgasms one after another until she was spent.

Joan slid back up and shared Sam's cum with her with a kiss. Now it was Sam's turn.

Sam slowly started kissing Joan from the lips, to the shoulders, down and around each breast and then down to her pussy and just tantalized it with her tongue until Joan grabbed her head and held it against her pussy.

"Oh Sam, I am going to orgasm, drink my sweet juice baby, suck it out of me."

Sam was turned on by the talk and sucked Joan's clit and massaged her G-spot until Joan arched back and had a huge orgasm.

"You ready for my cock Joan?" Sam asked.

"Oh yes Sam, fuck me with that cock of yours, I want it in me."

"Joan, I want your ass,"

"It's yours, take me in the ass and fuck me hard."

Sam fucked Joan's ass and after filling it with cum, laid down next to Joan and whispered, "I could love you."

For two days Sam and Joan stayed together in bed and had sex and held each other and finally they got out of bed, showered and sat on the back porch waiting for Gary to get back.

"Joan, thank you for everything, I am so happy Gary found you and I can leave knowing he found a true love again."

"Sam, you whispered you could love me, and I will say it out loud to you, I do love you. I will not leave Gary because he is the true love I always wanted. I hope that we can stay great friends and lovers and meet more often. You are welcome to stay here as long as you want, and anytime you want. You are the most amazing person I have ever met."

Gary had walked up and heard both of the conversations so now he had to say his part, "Hello ladies, I heard what both of you said and I want both of you to know how happy I am you two love each other. I just hope you both still love me. LOL. Sam, please stay a little while longer because I would like to share a bed with both of you if you both agree."

"DONE!" both ladies said at the same time.

They all had a good laugh and headed to the bedroom stripping down to nothing all the way to the bed.

Joan let Sam get on top and they started kissing and rubbing each other's bodies. Gary watched them make passionate love to each other.

After Gary watched them for a while he got behind Sam and rubbed his cock against her ass cheeks letting her know he wanted to fuck her ass.

Sam obliged by changing positions so her ass stuck up in the air and gave Gary the opening he needed.

Gary was able to get his cock in Sam's tight ass and started fucking her while Sam was fucking Joan.

Joan seeing what was happening had 2 orgasms in a row thinking about how exciting this was.

Finally they all finished up and lay on the bed exhausted and laughing at the way each other looked.

"We look like we been drug threw a water puddle" Joan laughed. "That may have been the most turned on I've ever been."

It was a mutual agreement.

Sam, Gary and Joan spent the next few days having all kinds of sex then it was time Sam took off to finally go visit Larry.

Joan and Gary gave her a big hug good-bye, invited her back, then went back to the farm.

"Thank you Gary for allowing me to have sex with Sam, it was amazing."

"I am the one who owes you a huge thank you," Gary replied, "I love Sam and always will, but now I know, you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with and will never have doubts about what would happen if Sam ever showed up."

Joan ran into his arms and they just stood there hugging and crying into each others arms.

They both knew that their love was forever and it was awesome.

Plus, now dirty weekends had a little more excitement to them sometimes.

LifeUser
LifeUser
73 Followers
12