Yasmine & Sarah: Roommates in Love!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers

Becky frowned. "It's not like that! This is a nice cruise, we're going to all different places and I'll be like a mysterious stranger who seduces women and leaves-"

"-To go back to her cruise ship," Rani completed, to Yasmine's laughter, which she quickly felt slightly guilty about.

"I think that sounds nice," Yasmine offered, a little hesitantly. "I'd like some mystery woman to come blow me on her boat..."

She gulped. "Y'know, something to look forward to when I retire."

This achieved some light laughter from the group (with an echo of melancholy at the idea of ever being able to retire), but the sexual nature of the discussion was clearly having an effect, especially on Yasmine.

"We should drink and play something!" said Sarah, breaking the silence if not quite the tension. "Yaz, do you want to help me clear away and come look for something?"

Pushing the door closed to the bedroom, Sarah bent over at the waist in front of Yasmine, who immediately lost interest in looking for anything.

"So, uh, Rebecca seems pretty nice..." Yasmine ventured, air-tracing a line over her friend's ass.

"Yes, she seemed into you too," replied Sarah, pulling a box out from the nightstand by the guitar before returning to look over the rest. "She's already text me asking for your number."

"She... has?" Yasmine asked, slightly rocking her hips back and forth as she once again got caught up in the vision of Sarah's butt.

"Yeah, she's very worked up. Rani, too, but I don't think you're ready for a Rani relationship right now." Sarah crouched down fully, removing another game box to place on to the first.

"I wouldn't need a- wait, what's this about?" Yasmine temporarily snapped out of thinking about sinking her cock into her friend, as Sarah turned her head to face her. "A relationship?"

"Rani's a bit more delicate than you could handle right now, and I don't want you fucking up my friends," Sarah's expression was serious and chiding. "Becky you'd be good with, I think, but you might want to wait until she's back from the cruise, or at least until after tonight."

"Oh?" Yaz was still taking the conversation in, but her cock was twitching at the thought of Sarah helping her to fuck her friend, realising that this was at least part of the reason for tonight. "And why is that?"

"Well, for one," Sarah replied, sticking out her butt and arching her back to stretch, before standing with another box, "She'll either come back from that cruise even more frustrated and ready to suck your cock off, or she'll have mellowed out a bit and that'll be when she'll be interested in her... other pursuits... Which, I am reasonably confident you would be," she leaned and glanced at Yasmine's butt, "a good fit for."

"I, um... I see!" Yasmine squeezed her thighs together. "But, uhh..."

Sarah held up a finger, and then extended a second. "For two," she stepped closer, breathing harder and starting to rock her own hips back and forth, "If you're being a good girl, then you have to do what I do. So if I'm to keep up my gracious nature, then I shall have to tease Becky, too."

She stepped closer, pushing Yasmine back towards the wall. "Tease her about how long it's been since she got fucked. Tease her hair out of her face, tell her she's pretty, a little kiss on the cheek, you on one side, me on another, she'd be taking you deep inside her while I grind my cunt on her face," Sarah pushed her hand hard against the wall over Yasmine's left, licking her neck.

Yasmine moaned. "I think she'd like that."

"Oh, I know that she would," grinned Sarah, gazing into Yasmine's eyes like fire. "Claire and Sam would probably fuck listening to us. Rani would be too nervous to join but she'd go masturbate in the bathroom and quietly knock and open the door to thank us for a lovely evening when there was a quiet patch. And you, me and Becky would fuck, over and over until the sun came up."

Yasmine squirmed against the wall as Sarah started to run her hand up Yasmine's thigh.

"Fuck..." Yasmine's own hands clenched into fists at her side, aching to touch her swollen and suffering cock.

"But, of course, that's not going to happen!" Sarah beamed, stepping back and almost skipping as she did so. "Because I want you and Rebecca to make these moves on your own without my help, and because tonight your role is to follow as I have instructed, and we are to play some nice games with no further unnecessary flirting from you. Are we clear?"

Yasmine looked down at her toes, not answering.

"Turn around." Sarah commanded.

Yasmine did so.

"Stick out your butt."

Again, Yasmine complied. She felt the weight of Sarah pushing against her, her hand running down her back and over her arse.

Sarah pulled Yasmine's hair to one side and licked her neck again, loving the taste.

"Are we clear, Miss?" Sarah grabbed a handful of Yaz's ass, playfully slapping it.

"Y... Yes, Mistress," Yasmine gasped, pushing her arse further back towards her dominating friend as her fingers began poking down toward-

"Good!" Smiled Sarah again, backing off. "Fuck, we've spent so long in here, they're going to think I've had you tied up and eating my cunt back here."

"There's still time," teased Yasmine.

"Knees." Yasmine knelt. "Open mouth." She did so.

Sarah reached around on the floor and picked up some dirty underwear she'd been wearing the other day, and stuffed it into Yasmine's mouth. She then grabbed Yasmine's phone from her pocket, and placed it on the floor in front of her.

"Stay like this until you've learned your lesson, Miss Flirt," Sarah ordered, before picking up the boxes and leaving the room.

"Sorry about that!" came Sarah's muffled voice through the door, to replies that Yasmine couldn't make out. "Yaz isn't feeling too well, she's just gone to lie down for a bit. She said it's okay to get started and she'll come through in a bit."

With the panties stuffed in her mouth, Yasmine began to think about Sarah's words. Had she just been teasing? Rebecca was hot, but, is that what she wanted? She thought about it. Then, she thought about it some more.

After about ten minutes, and some cheering, Yasmine heard Sarah's voice again. "I'll just send her a text to check up on her."

The phone lit up with a message: "Show me my brat's face, flirt."

Yasmine scrambled forward to reach her phone and slide the camera open, not especially having gotten much out of being stuck here but kind of excited at the thought of Sarah getting pleasure in this way, in front of her friends.

She took a picture of herself and sent it.

"Oh, she says she's still going to be a while yet, we can have another game."

Some vague sounds of sympathy and commiseration came from the next room.

Another ten minutes passed, while Yasmine wondered at this strange new relationship. Did she... Did she really have feelings for Sarah?

A message flashed: "Still feel like being a brat?"

Yasmine replied immediately. "No, Mistress." Then, she followed up: "Not unless I am instructed to be."

She received a message containing a thumbs up emoji, some dice, and an arrow pointing to a door. She assumed that meant it was safe to come through, and took the underwear out of her mouth before wiping the spit off and freshening back up.

"Yaz!" Rani yelled, stretching her arms out wildly at Yasmine's return. "We were worried about you!"

"Are you feeling better?" Asked Sarah, putting her hand on Yasmine's thigh as she sat down.

Yasmine turned to look at her friend, reading the question in her eyes.

"Yes, thank you," she said, trying not to spill a glass of water as Sarah gently rubbed her thumb into Yasmine's thigh.

"That's good," replied Sarah, removing her hand to sort through her cards at the table.

"Yeah, now you can help us beat Claire!" Rani said, reaching over to give Yasmine a hand of cards. As she did so, Yasmine noticed that Rebecca had been alternately inspecting her and Sarah, before settling into the back of her seat, and smiling as she went over her own cards. Yasmine briefly looked panicked, but, she wasn't doing anything wrong, was she?

Sarah's hand reached back over to slide over the edge of Yasmine's dress as she chatted to Sam and Claire. Oh.

"Um, which one is this, Sarah?" Yasmine asked, hoping to dissuade her friend's actions.

"Oh!" Came the reply, as Sarah turned around, using the opportunity to slide her hand under the dress. "This is the one with, um..." Yasmine attempted to maintain composure and nod appropriately as Sarah's fingers crept up steadily towards the band she had used to strap down her cock.

Then, leaning back, her hand retreated.

"Hm, okay, I'll... I'll pick it up," Yasmine coughed out.

Unfamiliar with the game, and unable to pick it up beyond playing cards mostly at random, to be corrected by someone at the table, Yasmine started to grow frustrated. Deciding that Sarah had already pushed things too far, Yasmine placed her free hand just above Sarah's knee, and began inching it higher every time she was corrected.

Soon, she was almost at Sarah's cunt.

"I... I think that might be wrong," purred Becky, eyes shining at Yasmine.

"Oh. Wait, is it? Aw, dang I think I've been playing that card wrong, sorry," said Rani, looking at the card Yasmine had placed, before looking to Sam, Claire and finally Sarah. "Is it?"

"Well," groaned Sarah, Yasmine's fingers hovering above her clothed cunt. "I'd have to check the rules, I think..."

"Oh, the rules!" bounced Yasmine, withdrawing her hand and standing to, ironically, go get the box. "You're right, it's better to be following the rules," she grinned. "It's hard when you're just trying to follow what someone else is doing."

After another game and some more conversation, the guests started to leave. Rani did indeed thank them for a lovely evening, and Sam and Claire promised to host the next one. Becky paused at the doorway as Yasmine let her out, the pair gazing dreamily at Sarah's butt as she put some things away in the kitchen area.

"I, uh, had a nice time tonight," said Becky, quietly. "It was nice to meet you, Yasmine..."

Yasmine looked up at her. Becky was pretty fucking hot.

"Yeah, I... I enjoyed this evening," Yasmine said, realising the truth in her words as she spoke. "I, um, I'm glad you enjoyed the food and everything..."

"Mm. I could get used to leaving here... Filled and happy, was it?" Becky went back to watching Sarah tidying. "You two still figuring things out?" She asked.

"Yeah..." Yasmine smiled awkwardly, shrugging. "She's, um, I don't want to screw things up and stuff," she added.

"Well, I hope you get to fill me in, but..." Becky looked over the two roommates. "Yeah, I can see it. She looked happy, tonight, with you there. Make her happy more," she indicated, thrusting her hips.

Yasmine giggled. "I'll try my best... Have a good night, Becky!" She waved.

"Goodnight, Becks!" Sarah yelled, before Yasmine closed the door, still doing some washing up. "Fuck! Okay, we did it!!"

Sarah put down the dish she was washing, and ran to hug Yasmine in the middle of the room. "You did so good! You're a fucking tease but everyone loved you and you kept your clothes on."

"Oh, are these still on?" Yasmine ran her hands over her dress and pushed her tits together. "But, yeah, thank you Sarah, I needed that, I think."

"And I can think of something else you need, you little minx," Sarah said, laughing, and turning around to jiggle her butt as she went back to doing the dishes.

"I - Sarah, I..." Yasmine moved up behind Sarah, putting her hand softly on her shoulder.

Sarah turned around, grinding her arse against Yasmine as she did so. "Yaz... I know what you mean," she stared up into her roommate's eyes. "Before, and when everyone was here, it... It didn't seem real. Like, we couldn't..."

"And now we can," finished Yasmine, pulling her friend closer, feeling the heat of her body. She held her hand to Sarah's cheek, feeling her shudder.

Yasmine's gaze darted between Sarah's eyes, trying to read her. "Do you... Do you want to do this?" she asked. "Only... I don't think I'll want to stop doing this, if we start, and I don't... I don't want to hurt..."

"Yasmine, I want to do this. It's going to change things, but I want things to change. You're a passionate and sexual woman, and I want to explore that with you... However that ends up, I want to that to be in our relationship." Sarah pressed her face into Yasmine's hand.

"I... I want that too, Sarah, you... You've always really seen me, and tonight has been so..."

Sarah pulled Yasmine in, and parted her lips, staring wide into her eyes before closing her own, locked in the sensation of wetness, their tongues exploring each other, meeting for the first time.

"Yes," growled Sarah as she hopped up on to the counter, throwing off her shirt and unhooking her bra, throwing both to the side. She pulled up her t-shirt to reveal her stretch-marked belly fat as her heavy tits flopped down, her nipples hard. "Suck my tits," she commanded, voice thick with lust.

Yasmine obeyed, groping her friend's breasts as she sank her mouth over them. Her head buzzed and her cock throbbed, swirling her tongue over the nipples, concentrating on her assigned task.

She released them, and pressed her own clothed tits against Sarah's as she groped, kissing deeply her mouth again.

Yasmine unbound her cock, and began grinding against Sarah's clothed cunt, pushed up just too high to fuck on the counter. Yasmine grabbed Sarah's thighs, then pushed one of Sarah's hands up to steady herself on a cupboard above.

Emboldened by the sight of her hot-as-fuck fat arm, Yasmine couldn't resist dragging her tongue down it, to bury her face in Sarah's armpit, unsuccessfully attempting to unbuckle Sarah's belt.

"Wait! Wait," Sarah moaned, "Not here. We should do this in the bedroom." Her eyes darted to the door. "I want to get things."

Yasmine reluctantly took one last kiss of Sarah's armpit, inhaling her scent, stood back up, and wiped the hair out of her face again. "Okay, fine." she grumbled. "But you're not wearing that."

Yasmine walked over to the sink, dunking her hands into the warm water, and returned to soak Sarah's t-shirt, running her hands over her front and back as she kissed her.

"Argh! You shit!" Sarah cried, hopping off the counter and removing her t-shirt before heading over to the sink herself. "Bend over that chair and lift your dress up."

Yasmine stepped over to where she had been sitting previously, and presented her supple brown arse, accentuated by yellow floral panties, which she quickly pulled down.

Sarah returned topless with a hand full of foam from the washing up, drinking in the vision with delight. She ran her free hand over Yasmine's exceptional arse before bringing the foam down, spanking her as the bubbles flew everywhere.

"Hehe, fun..." Sarah laughed, squeezing the arse in front of her. She spanked it again, thinking of how the chairs had been occupied so recently.

"Didn't you want to bend me over and fuck me on to this table, earlier?" asked Sarah.

"Yes... And then you wanted to do the same to me," moaned Yasmine, stretching her arms out as she enjoyed the stinging sensation in her butt.

"Mm. I knew one of us had a good idea," said Sarah, running her fingers over her nipple and down, hooking her thumb behind her belt. "Stay here."

Yasmine looked over to the window and caught her reflection, her butt exposed to the air as she waited to be penetrated by her lesbian roommate. She hoped that they were high up enough to avoid any issues.

Then again, she'd never minded before.

Sarah returned, still topless, but with her lower half now sporting an obscene purple strap-on, with matching thigh-high heeled boots that she now tottered towards Yasmine on, spreading lube on to her fingers.

"You're taller than me," she explained, positioning herself behind Yasmine as she placed her free hand on Yasmine's lower back, to steady herself.

"Fuck, you've got a hot arse, Yaz, I've been thinking about it all night," she admired, pulling at her buttcheek to expose her to the air. Sarah noted Yasmine's cute full balls, too, her cock sticking hard out into the chair in front of her. "You mind if..."

Yasmine stretched back at Sarah's lubed finger as it probed her arse hole, feeling it pop inside, the sticky wetness of the lube gliding the finger into her.

Using her free hand, Sarah reached over to clumsily wank Yasmine's cock, her nipples dragging over her back as her tits hung down, pressing further against her as she kissed her softly on her back.

"Mm, fuck, that feels nice," Yasmine purred as her anus was pushed into further by her roommate. She could see Sarah's eyes transfixed on her finger-fucked ass as she slowly rocked back and forth on to the finger, feeling her arse suck it back.

She wanted that fucking cock.

"Push- push two inside me," moaned Yasmine, her eyes falling over the boxes of games they'd played earlier, still on the table.

"You think you're ready?" asked Sarah, sliding her finger out a little, standing back up and steadying herself.

"I fuck my ass every day, Sarah," Yasmine rolled her eyes at the suggestion. "I'd be pretty fuckin' disappointed in myself if I couldn't take your - fuck, yes!" She felt Sarah's second finger push its way inside, her slick ass hole stretching to accommodate the pair. Her cock tingled as the head of the strap-on brushed against her, Sarah grunting as she jerked the toy off, her wide pale hips thrusting slightly, covered by the harness, as she stared intensely at her fingers pumping into Yasmine's ass.

"I want to stick this thing inside you, Yaz," Sarah growled, her tits heaving. "Your arse is just fucking perfect. You want to take your Mistress's fucking cock, Yaz?" She used a practiced maneuver to get some more lube on to her free hand, and get the dildo lubricated while still pumping Yaz's ass with her fingers.

"Um... Y-Yes?" Yasmine squeaked, her cock throbbing.

"Yes, what?" demanded Sarah, slowly removing her fingers and re-positioning herself, gripping Yasmine's hip.

"Yes... Mistress?" Yasmine gasped involuntarily as the head of Sarah's strap-on cock pushed its way slowly into her well-lubed ass upon the last word. It felt amazing. She watched in awe at the reflection, Sarah powerfully and majestically taking increasingly long, slow strokes into her, gripping her hips.

"I thought you fucking would," muttered Sarah, flipping on the small vibrator on her side of the harness.

"Fuck, your arse looks so fucking good, swallowing up my cock like that," Sarah said. "You're so beautiful, Yaz," she continued, looking into her eyes through the reflection.

"You look amazing too Sarah, you look so fucking strong back there... Could you... Fuck, could you spank my ass again? With your dick in there?" Yasmine pleaded, her ass buzzing and feeling amazing as she slowly rocked to fuck back.

Sarah took one last look into Yasmine's pleading eyes, her tits crushed up behind the chair that her hands were tightly gripping, still wearing her dress from the evening, before looking down to watch her cock deeply fucking her arse. She began to slow her strokes a little more, so that there was a longer stretch where the cock was at its deepest, her belly pushing against Yasmine's ass.

She leaned in again, running her hand down Yaz's tits and stomach, once more taking her cock into her hand to roughly wank, wishing she could suck it.

With her own orgasm fast approaching, the vibrator pressing up against her clit with every thrust, Sarah began smoothing and caressing Yasmine's ass, ready to strike. "Ooh, you like the thought of being my little sub tonight, don't you?" Smack. "You like taking my cock over this chair while I spank your bare little arse?" Smack, and she moved up to grab a handful of Yasmine's hair to lightly tug. "You like taking your mummy cock?"

superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers