Yasmine & Sarah: Roommates in Love!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers

With the resulting smack, neither woman could restrain themselves any longer, and Sarah began grinding and pushing the vibrator up against her clit, steadying herself on Yasmine's hips as she too shuddered and came, spurting thick ropes of come up into her now ruined dress and against the back of the chair.

After a while, with Sarah still buried in Yasmine's ass, they began to breathe normally again.

"Sarah, that was... I mean, wow... You're so good at that," Yasmine said, finally. "Your accent makes it sound so... Yeah..."

"Well, you're not so bad yourself, Yaz," grinned Sarah, slowly removing herself and flipping the vibrator off. "Next time you'll have to bend me over the table. I'll get us some water and then maybe we can snuggle in bed for a bit..."

Some time later, Yasmine was strumming the guitar with the few chords she could remember as Sarah read her book, wearing shorts. A loud ring indicated the doorbell. "Did you invite anyone over?" questioned Yasmine, putting down the guitar and getting up to answer.

"Oh, nobody really, just pizza," replied Sarah, looking up from her book with an impish grin.

"Sometimes, with a woman like that, you just know," thought Yasmine to herself, smiling.

superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers