Yawning Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael thrust her fist into Kaileen, twisting and pumping. Kaileen let out another shriek, shuddered violently, then lay still. Her hands fell limp at her sides.

"Shit! Too much, too much, oh Rachael, why did you..." Rachael cried out. "God, Kaileen, I'm sorry."

Rachael carefully, slowly pulled her fist from Kaileen's stretched anus. She continued to berate herself as Kaileen lay, unmoving.

"Oh God, Rachael, that was so..." Kaileen moaned after a long moment.

"Too much?" Rachael asked, a sob in her voice.

"Oh yeah, way too much," Kaileen breathed, shivering.

"I'm sorry, God, sometimes, I just do the stupidest shit," Rachael apologized.

"Huh? No, oh no Rachael, God, you kidding? I loved it," Kaileen assured her lover.

Kaileen struggled, then managed to roll onto her back. She pulled Rachael to again lie on top of her. She kissed Rachael deeply.

"I, man! I love it, love it up the butt," Kaileen assured Rachael. "And when you had your whole hand in me? Jesus, I couldn't breathe!"

Chapter 18—Home, wherever that is.

Early March, with a hard snow outside, Kaileen and Rachael lay underneath the heavy comforter, entwined with each other. Rachael's fingers lazily rubbed over Kaileen's belly; Kaileen's fingers gently raked Rachael's scalp. Outside, the wind blew noisily.

"Want some hot chocolate?" Kaileen sleepily asked.

"Yeah," Rachael said.

"Man, piling up out there," Kaileen announced as she wiggled out of the bed.

"Uh huh," Rachael agreed, sitting up and looking out of the window.

"It ever snow in Kimble?" Kaileen asked as she eyeballed the milk. "In March?"

"Not a whole bunch," Rachael said, still watching as the snow continued to whip and howl around the lodge. "I mean, last time it did? I was what? About eleven I think."

"You miss it?" Kaileen asked as she stirred the cocoa powder into the milk.

"Yeah," Rachael said softly.

"What you miss the most?" Kaileen asked.

"Shit, I don't know, Kaileen," Rachael snapped, irritated now. "I mean, what you miss, huh? What you miss about your home?"

"Nothing," Kaileen said softly.

Kaileen turned off the stove and poured the steaming brew into two large mugs. She smirked; as usual, she'd measured it perfectly.

"Guess I miss not having a home most of all," Kaileen admitted, carrying the two mugs to the bed.

"Mindelle?" Rachael asked, taking one of the mugs from Kaileen's hand.

"Myndee," Kaileen gently corrected. "But, no, that's not home."

After they finished their hot chocolate, they fell asleep again. Just after one thirty, Kaileen roused and sluggishly pulled her robe on again. She made a lunch of hot ham and cheese sandwiches and vegetable soup.

"Damn it," she exclaimed. Washing machine."

Kaileen shivered in the ice-cold garage. Transferring the cold clothes from washing machine to dryer, she remembered to check the dryer's lint trap. Jayanne, and for that matter, Layla always let Grandmother's dryer get clogged to the point that towels wouldn't get dry.

Thinking about her family, Kaileen felt an emptiness well up. She almost laughed as she could hear Rachael's music bleeding through the wall. Carrie Underwood, no, no, Taylor Swift, 'Mean' was a Taylor Swift song; Taylor Swift was in no danger of Rachael Truesdale taking away her fan base.

True to her word, Kaileen had purchased a cd player for Rachael when the beautiful girl had moved in. In keeping with the décor, Kaileen had found a unit that looked like an old-time radio cabinet. Opening the cabinet, one saw a sophisticated sound system of cd player, radio, and DVD player, as well as inputs for iPad, on-line selections.

"So, what's your favorite TV show?" Rachael had asked, figuring out the wireless connection to Kaileen's wall mounted television.

"Don't really have one," Kaileen admitted. "Between J.J. and George's stupid NASCAR crap and Jayanne and Grandmother's idiotic reality crap, I just never got to watch anything I wanted to watch. Oh! Oh, wait, the news."

"News? You're joking, right? What about The Bachelor?" Rachael asked.

Now, stepping into the warm room, Kaileen smiled. Rachael was dancing, swiveling, gyrating, and singing along with Taylor.

"Someday, I'll be living in a big old city. And all you're ever gonna be is mean," Rachael warbled.

Two days later, Rachael got a text that Benny's would be open. She pulled her Benny's Burger Bar uniform on. Kaileen backed the truck out of the garage and drove to Benny's Burger Bar.

"Okay, oh, listen, tell Ricky you're putting in your two weeks' notice, hear?" Kaileen said as she hit the door locks.

"I, what? Why?" Rachael asked, shocked.

"We're moving in a couple of weeks," Kaileen said. "Told you. I got Daughters in other cities. Need go check on them."

"Can't just go check on them then come right back?" Rachael whined.

"Love me?" Kaileen asked.

"Well, yeah, but..." Rachael said.

"Trust me?" Kaileen asked.

"Well, I, yeah, I guess," Rachael said.

"Okay then," Kaileen said, leaning over the console.

They kissed for a moment. When they pulled apart, Rachael nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay," she said. "I'll tell Ricky."

"Be back at four thirty," Kaileen promised.

At four twenty-five, Kaileen pulled up to the Benny's. Rachael came around from the rear of the building, looking miserable.

"Asshole fired me," Rachael announced when she got into the truck. "Told him I was putting in my two weeks' notice and asshole said I'm fired."

"Even better," Kaileen laughed happily. "So, you can get unemployment out of him."

"I, part time? I can still get unemployment?" Rachael asked, her mood lifting.

"Just call Mrs. Doucet, let her know I'll be, I wonder if she's any relation to Lisa?" Kaileen mused aloud as she pulled away from the Benny's Burger Bar.

Three days later, Kaileen hooked the trailer to the truck; Rachael wasn't much help. She tried, but she really wasn't physically able to assist with the heavy trailer. Then, Trailer securely cinched, Kaileen loaded the motorcycle onto the trailer. Their worldly possessions were in boxes, waiting for the moving company, save for a few days' worth of clothing in a suitcase.

"For someone from Arkansas? I have had my fill of snow for a while," Kaileen smiled as she dragged the overflowing garbage can to the road.

"You?" Rachael agreed.

Backing truck and trailer carefully, Kaileen managed to pull onto Hunter's Row and twist the truck to face due east. She took one more look at 110 Hunter's Row, then put the truck into 'Drive.'

The satellite radio gave Rachael a Top40 Country station. She seemed to know the words to nearly every song that the station played; she couldn't sing but that didn't stop her. After three hours of non-stop country songs, Kaileen observed that country stars did an extraordinary amount of drinking. Their women also seemed to like cheating on good, honest, hardworking men, even if those good honest hardworking men did drink a lot.

"Well, what you like, huh?" Rachael challenged hotly.

"Teasing you," Kaileen smiled and put her blinker on. "I need to pee."

A small but clean motel in Falwell City, Oklahoma gave them a bed and a shower. The attached diner gave the two a good hearty dinner, and in the morning, gave them a good hearty breakfast.

"And... Kaileen said, turning on the Top 40 Country station.

The early morning sun tried hard to pierce the blanket of clouds. Since it was 41 degrees, it would be a hard rain, not a snowstorm; Kaileen did breathe a sigh of relief with that bit of information.

Rachael tried hard but could not stay awake. When Kaileen saw that Rachael was hunched against the window of the truck, she switched the satellite radio to Classical. Rachael did rouse when a boom of thunder heralded the beginning of the hard, pounding rain that would follow them for a few hours.

"I know I said I wouldn't say this, but are we there yet?" Rachael whined just after a lunch at a Waffle House.

"Mm, almost," Kaileen said, looking at her phone. "According to Google Map, about another two hours."

"Thank God," Rachael said, sliding out of the booth.

In the truck, Kaileen verified their directions and pulled out onto the highway again. An hour into the drive, she looked over at Rachael and smiled.

The ringing telephone amplified by the truck's speakers made Rachael jerk awake again. She looked around the scenery that they were driving through and wrinkled her face in confusion.

"Gold Standard Real Estate, Deidre," Deidre Doucet announced. "This Ms. Withers?"

"Yes ma'am. According to Google, we'll be pulling up in about forty-five minutes," Kaileen said.

"Oh, wow, y'all made great time," Deidre complimented. "Okay, I'll be at Unit three oh three, forty-five minutes? Yeah, I'll meet y'all there."

"Hey, sleepy head," Kaileen teased. "Why you don't call your mom and see if she wants meet us for supper tonight?"

"Huh?" Rachael asked, now looking around with interest. "Where are we?"

"We're almost home," Kaileen said. "Tell your mom um, Side By Side at six, okay?" Kaileen said.

"Side by... Kaileen, where are we?" Rachael demanded, wide awake now.

"According to this? Right outside of Hardington Acres," Kaileen said. "Need go through Pinoak, then we'll be in Jack's Creek."

"Pinoak? Jack's Creek?" Rachael screamed, staring at Kaileen. "That's, we're, Kaileen, that's home! That's my home!"

"Yeah, I know," Kaileen laughed.

"I, you, Kaileen, that, that's my home," Rachael screamed again.

The land had previously been a trailer park, a Jiffy Lube, a Pizza Hut and a stretch of hard packed earth that had once been a crawfish pond. Now, four buildings created a quadrangle around a man-made pond that was stocked with drum, bass and trout. The four buildings each were constructed to look like four old barns clumped together. They were painted rustic red; each had a shiny tin roof. In time, those tin sheets would mottle and gray.

Inside of Unit 303, the downstairs was devoid of any furniture. Upstairs, there was a full-sized bed in the front bedroom. Kaileen smiled and told Rachael their bed, their couch and chair and dining room set were due to arrive tomorrow.

"This, you, God! I can't believe this; I just can't believe this!" Rachael whooped.

"Call your mom," Kaileen said, stretching out on the bed. "Six, oaky?"

Amber screamed when Rachael let her know she was in Jack's Creek. She enthusiastically agreed to meet them at Side By Side at six. Rachael had tears in her eyes as she put her cell phone into her purse.

"Thank you, Kaileen," Rachael sobbed, stretching out on the bed next to Kaileen.

"Welcome," Kaileen said, kissing her.

"I love you," Rachael said.

At five fifty-five, Kaileen entered Side By Side just ahead of Rachael. Suddenly, a woman that looked identical to her, except for a few crow's feet at her eyes was hugging her tightly and kissing her.

"Oh my God, where, when did, how long, I have been losing my mind!" Amber babbled, squeezing Kaileen.

"Losing your eyesight too," Rachael laughed, standing behind Kaileen. "Momma, that's not me."

"What?" Amber cried out, stepping back in shock.

The reunion of mother and daughter was a tearful one. Amber again hugged Kaileen when Rachael introduced her.

"Withers? Your table is ready, ma'am," the hostess said.

Kaileen studied the menu, the décor, the staff while Amber and Rachael babbled. Amber then asked Kaileen about herself.

Kaileen kept her answers vague; she didn't want to let this woman know how wealthy she was. Rachael had said her mother was a gold-digger.

Kaileen also did not tell Amber that she and Rachael were lovers. Gold-digger or not, Amber did seem to truly love her daughter, did seem truly happy to see her daughter, have her little girl back home again. She was not sure just how accepting Amber would be of her daughter being in a same-sex relationship.

"Oh, your Aunt Donna's going be so jealous," Amber whispered loudly to Rachael. "She's been dying come eat here; just wait 'til I tell her..."

"Miss Amber? Want to, can invite her," Kaileen said.

"She's at work; Burns and Burns," Amber said. "Or I would have asked.

"And here we are, rib eye medium," their waitress chirped, placing Kaileen's steak in front of her. "The sirloin well done, ma'am?"

"And ma'am? Another sirloin like Miss Amber's to go?" Kaileen ordered.

"What?" Rachael asked as her own rib eye was placed in front of her.

"For your Aunt Donna," Kaileen said, cutting her steak and examining the piece. "Mm, perfect."

"Kaileen! You sure?" Amber asked.

After their meal, after their dessert, the trio stood in the bitter cold. Amber kept hugging Rachael, sobbing, then hugging Kaileen, then hugging Rachael again. Finally, Amber let the two girls get into Kaileen's truck.

"Thank you so much," Rachael sobbed as Kaileen pulled away from the restaurant.

"Welcome," Kaileen said.

The furniture, along with their clothing did arrive just after two the following afternoon. Kaileen supervised; Rachael stayed out of the way.

The moment the truck pulled away, Kaileen grabbed Rachael's hand and pulled her into the bedroom. The two girls stripped, kissed, then swung into a sixty-nine, Kaileen on top.

In the days that followed their arrival in the DeGarde area, Kaileen pulled Rachael with her to the office of Coutre & Associates. Polly Chastaine spewed legalese, a befuddled Rachael signed where Kaileen indicated. She was given a stack of papers and told to put it into a safe place.

Rachael let herself be dragged to First Union Bank, where the manager, Heidi Moek had Rachael sign this document and that document. She was given a temporary card and Heidi assured Rachael that she'd be receiving the official cards in the next few days.

"And unit three oh three, one hundred fifty Truesdale Road, oh! Those are those new condominiums! How do you like them?" Heidi asked.

"I, it's beautiful," Rachael agreed.

The stack of papers from Polly Chastaine went into a safety deposit box. Rachael added the small key to her keychain. There was a key to Kaileen's truck, a key to the front door and rear door of their condominium, and now a safety deposit box key on the Mickey Mouse keychain.

"Hmm, wonder if a Nasty Pig keychain would sell," Kaileen mused aloud.

Daughters Steaks opened in Elgee, Louisiana. Rachael had told Kaileen she wanted to be a waitress, or a hostess when they'd eaten at the Daughters Steaks in Benhurst, Colorado. Rachael found wearing the revealing outfit of bustier and thong panties disconcerting at first, but soon became immune to it.

With Kaileen's tutelage, Rachael did each duty; hostess, waitress, even bus girl/dishwasher. Then, locking the door after the last of their staff left for the night, she and Kaileen would tally up the night's receipts.

Home again, in Unit 303, they would sit on their back deck and slip into the steaming waters of their Jacuzzi. The privacy fence kept out prying eyes and kept the bitter wind of the Atchafalaya at bay. In the bubbling waters, they would begin their foreplay; kissing, touching one another. Then they'd hurry from back deck to upstairs bedroom to make love.

April 4th, Rachael turned twenty years old. Amber insisted on having a party at the trailer she and her cousin lived in. Kaileen smiled, looking around at the single wide unit. It had a similar floor plan to her Grandmother's old trailer. It looked and felt familiar to her.

They had cake and ice cream; Rachael laughed happily because her mother had remembered that her favorite cake was cookies and cream, and her favorite ice cream was double chocolate. Amber's gift was a crisp one-hundred-dollar bill. Donna gave her 'favorite niece' a crisp twenty-dollar bill. Kaileen gave Rachael a simple gold cross and gold chain.

Pulling into the garage of unit 303, Rachael gasped, seeing a second bubble gum pink modified Harley-Davidson Fat Boy sitting next to Kaileen's Harley.

"That, is that, that's mine?" Rachael whooped.

"Well, I don't know," Kaileen teased. "Is it your birthday?"

"So, when is your birthday?" Rachael asked, kissing Kaileen.

"March third," Kaileen said.

"It's, so, you already had your birthday? And didn't tell me?" Rachael cried out.

It became a ritual to have Sunday dinner at their condo. Amber would come over, and if Donna wasn't working, she too would come over. Kaileen would prepare their lunch while Rachael, Amber and Donna would sit in the living room, talking, laughing, remembering this incident, or gossiping about that former neighbor.

July Fourth, Kaileen and Rachael attended an outdoor festival and fireworks display held at the Courtyard Mall in Pinoak, Louisiana. Rachael and Kaileen had dressed in American flag bikini tops and short shorts that left much of their pale buttocks exposed. Using Kaileen's ID, Rachael helped herself to frozen daiquiri after frozen daiquiri.

Then, slightly sunburned, still swatting at mosquitos, they returned to Unit 303. Rachael was giggling drunk as they pulled their Harleys to a stop inside of the garage.

In their bedroom, Kaileen forced Rachel onto her back. She mashed her breasts against Rachael's breasts, dragging her nipples back and forth over Rachael's hard nipples.

Wiggling down, Kaileen nipped and sucked Rachael's hard nipples, left then right, back and forth until Rachael was writhing in need of release. Kaileen wiggled down and began to lick and suck at Rachael's drooling pussy. She lapped at Rachael's anus for a moment, then wet the fingers of her left hand in Rachael's pussy.

Kaileen fingered Rachael's anus while she lapped at Rachael's pussy. She was driving Rachael crazy; she batted at Rachael's clitoris until Rachael was at the precipice of orgasm. Then she introduced a second finger to Rachael's anus.

Just when Rachael was at the point of climax, Kaileen backed away from Rachael's clitoris and thrust a third finger into Rachael's tight, wiggling anus. She actually giggled when Rachael gave a strangled scream of frustration.

"Aieegh! Ack! Oh God," Rachael screamed out when Kaileen thrust a fourth finger into her anus and sucked hard at her clitoris.

"Ack, oh God, no more, please, Kaileen," Rachael whimpered as Kaileen's fist now plumbed her rectum.

Kaileen sought out Rachael's g-spot with her right hand, and sucked, then nipped Rachael's clitoris. Rachael shrieked, shuddered, then fell unconscious.

Chapter 19—Wherever the wind blows.

Heading north on Highway 467, Kaileen wiped at the tears. Over and over, she told herself she was right. She had a right; she had every right to want a home of her own.

Months earlier, when Rachael had confessed to being homesick, Kaileen had planned. She'd made calls, she'd moved money around and had bought land, had hired contractors, had built the Withers Condominiums in Jack's Creek, had built the Daughters Steaks restaurant in Elgee.

Then she had brought her lover home, to her lover's hometown. At first, Rachael's joy at being home had filled Kaileen's heart to overflowing.

That love, that sense of happiness for Rachael slowly began to turn to resentment. Kaileen loved Rachael, but she resented the blonde beauty's happiness, resented Rachael's contentment. She hated Amber Goodwin Truesdale Gerrard; the woman was loud, brash, uncultured, uncouth.

"You don't hate her; you hate that she's Rachael's mom," Kaileen said and pulled into a Newhart's restaurant parking lot.

The sleepy employee looked at Kaileen's tear-streaked face but said nothing. She just pointed to where the restrooms were and went back to texting someone on her phone.

Kaileen wondered when Rachael would find the note. She'd left the keys to the unit, left the keys to Daughters Steaks on the table. She'd given Rachael the condominium, given the Daughters Steaks Elgee location to Rachael.