Yawning Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Side By Side Steak restaurant is introduced in the 'Wealth' series.

Polly Chastaine is a character associated with Coutre & Associates Law Firm in a few stories. In 'Life Anew' in Transgender/Crossdressers, she is Nicole Banks's paralegal. Well, obviously, in this story, she's finally become an attorney.

Heidi Moek, the bank manager of First Union Bank is a character first introduced in 'On Channel 12' in Loving Wives.

Jamie Timms, formerly Jamie Norman is a character in 'Beauty Of Snow' in the Transgender/crossdressers category. Her deceased husband would be Aaron Timms from the same story.

David James, Billy Hunt, Leslie Davis, and Stephanie and Gabrielle James are all characters from 'Each Day' in Loving Wives. Because Stephanie refuses to accept the divorce as final, she continues to identify herself as Stephanie Hunt, Billy's wife.

The House Of Mei restaurant is from 'House Of Mei' series in Interracial Love category.

The Atwell School Of Divinity was first introduced in the 'Just A Nice Boy' series in Incest/Taboo category. The origins of the school, as well as the towns names of Martinelli, Idaho and Bergeron, Idaho is explored more fully in 'School Of Divinity' in the Romance category.

How did Amber find Kaileen? The opening of a Daughters Steaks restaurant in Bergeron, Idaho was the clue Amber needed. Why didn't she find Kaileen in Colfax, Missouri? Remember, Kaileen did not open a The Nasty Pig restaurant in the greater DeGarde area; there's already a plethora of good barbeque restaurants and a few great barbeque restaurants in and around DeGarde, Louisiana. Kaileen did not open a Daughters Steaks restaurant in the Colfax, Missouri area. Amber would not have known to look for any new The Nasty Pig restaurants.

And that's it. A tale of a girl's journey in life, trying to find something that money can't buy, but that could freely be given, even by someone as selfish and self-centered as Amber Goodwin Truesdale Gerrard.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.