All Comments on 'Ye Olde Cat House'

by sex4u4647

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry

Your fantasy isn't mine, having a paid whore for a wife doesn't turn me on in the least. They won't even want to fuck each other anymore, love, thats bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-Yikes

Very Scary people out tonight.

Romantic1Romantic1over 14 years ago
I love a good fantasy!

This fantasy is a great one. Wish I'd been there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Half-points for....

....embroidering the cuck fantasy in new clothes.But still, it is what it is.Pistolpackinpete

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Good story,

Like other cat house stories, at least the husband got to sample the goods as well as the wife. The sharing of the experience was what I like the most. She sure got to experience the difference in cocks, but didn't go crazy like some have. THX

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A very fun funny story I do like sexual humor

Do you know why the girls are checked it month? It doesnt protect them or their clients as it is to late when they get a positive result. It is because then they can start planning their final days, HIV AIDS is still a death sentence just takes a bit longer with treatment.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Fun

Should have been in humour.... Lots of amusing clichés!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Learn some words

Please learnt the difference between "your" and "you're," as well as "their" and "they're." I knocked off two stars because of your misuse of these, as well as other problems. Get an editor: there are volunteers on Literotica who will do that, I'm told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wishful thinking.

I'd love to own the place, Think of all that lovely pussy, and and all that lovely lolly.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
One dimensional

Okay, to begin, abasically unknown relative dies and leaves a fortune and a whorehouse to two struggling souls who have done nothing to earn anything except Hubby being born. Wouldn’t Auntie have written a will (her lover was a lawyer) leaving it all to her real family ... her lover/partner and staff and worker Be(atchie)s?

The rest is kinda like Willie Wonka for horny adults!

3*. Okay stroker!

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
What a story

Talk about the ultimate fantasy!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Fair. I can understand inheriting a cat house, but I have problems with the husband wanting to watch and allowing her to have sex with others. For a couple only married 4 years, casual sex with multiple other partners came way too easily. Definitely a fantasy, because I doubt that marriage would last in real life. I also wonder what the inheritance laws are in case they did get divorced - would the wife be entitled to anything?

BronxwomanBronxwomanover 1 year ago

Nice little story to brighten up a dreary day during tough times. It’s not Hemingway but a little sunshine and sex makes people happy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous