Ye Olde Sex Shoppe

Story Info
Wife gets new dildoe; tries it out while I cum on her face.
2.3k words
4.44
11.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe and I met when we were in our early 20s, got married a few years later, and were both now pushing 30. My wife is quite attractive, most men would probably consider her pretty close to a 10, unless they were accustomed to dating super models. She was about 5' 5" tall and weighed 125. A good bit of that weight was in her tits and ass. 34 double D, and a nice round bubble butt. She had red hair which she usually kept fairly short, and the freckles and milky white skin that redheads are known for. I really liked the freckles, reminded me of Wendy, the one from the burger chain. I have always had a thing for redheads.

I, on the other hand, am not a 10. Maybe a 7 or 8 on a good day. Though some people have told me I look a bit like the late Christopher Reeves (you know, superman). Well, to be honest, that was one girl who said that, and she was wearing rather thick glasses in a dimly lit bar. Still, Christopher Reeves. I stand just under 6' and try to control the physical things about my appearance that are under my control. I have thick dark hair, weigh about 180 and am well toned; regular visits to the gym and healthy eating have ensured that. I proudly display my 6 pack abs whenever I can without seeming to be a narcissistic dick. Speaking of dicks, mine is just under 6 inches and a little bigger in girth than an American half dollar. Which puts me at just over average. Yeah, I looked it up.

Chloe and I had always had a pretty good sex life, really good actually. She welcomed my cock into any of her holes I wanted to use on any given day or night. And I used them all. She seemed to enjoy herself no matter where I put my cock. Not that I neglected her needs. Not by any means. I am pretty sure she had at least one orgasm every time we had sex (well 99% of the time, anyway). And I like that, knowing that she enjoys the sex as much as I do, and I definitely want to keep it that way.

I was thinking along those lines a couple of weeks ago while driving home from work. There is a sex shop along that route and on an impulse I pulled into the parking lot of "Ye Olde Sex Shoppe" I shit you not, that's the name of it. I guess the owner wanted to evoke the memory of old England; where the Kings fucked the Queens, the Bishops fucked the altar boys, and everybody fucked the peasants..At any rate, I entered the store thinking I might find something to surprise Chloe with that night.

So, there I was standing in front of a wall of dildoes, butt plugs, anal beads and whatnot. The dildoes seemed to be arranged by size, with the smaller ones on the left, progressing to the largest ones on the right. I picked one from the middle, about 8" long and with a pretty good girth, also a medium sized butt plug. The dildoe had a suction cup on the bottom of it, I guess for hands free use.

When I got home, Chloe was already there and had changed from her work clothes to her comfy clothes. Black bikini panties and a white tee shirt, no bra. Yeah, she went around the house like that in the warmer months, no different than a bathing suit was her thinking. But the way those 34 double Ds swayed and jiggled against the thin tee shirt, and her perfect ass filled out those panties; well it was plenty hot for me.

Normally, at this point in the day I would drink a beer and we would be eating dinner in an hour or so. But today my dick was rock hard and I couldn't wait to show Chloe what I had bought. So I did. She loved it and wanted to try it out right then and there. She removed the dildo from its container; licked the suction cup and stuck it to our glass coffee table. As she pulled her tee shirt up over her head she said, "I want you to eat my pussy before I put that dildoe in it." So I did.

I take pride in my pussy eating abilities, I have worked hard at it, developing my technique over the years. Guys, you want to learn how to be better at eating pussy? It's not rocket surgery. Basically, you just pay very close attention to your partners reaction at all times. When you sense that she is really enjoying whatever you are doing at the moment; maybe she is clutching the sheets in a death grip, or moaning more than usual, just remember what you did to bring on that reaction. File that away for future use.

I had Chloe lay back on the floor, next to our coffee table that was now sprouting it's own hard on. Putting my hands on her knees, I spread her legs and started kissing her inner thighs. After a bit more warm up and a few licks through the fabric of her panties, I used my finger to pull the crotch of those panties to the side, exposing her shaved pussy lips.

I don't know if everyone realizes this, but the tongue is basically a muscle. You can do a lot of things with it. I started off employing the "dead tongue" technique. Basically letting my tongue relax, get wide, and using my head and neck muscles to move slowly, and lightly, from the bottom of her slit to her clit. And then, slowly increasing the pressure while continuing to perform the same movements. After a bit of that, which I could tell she was appreciating, I firmed up the tip of my tongue and started using it to circle her clit. I was starting to get into it when she took my head in both her hands and pulled me away. "Stop now, I don't want to cum before I put that dildoe into my pussy."

So, I pulled away and said, "OK, lets do it."

She got up off the floor and positioned herself over the dildoe which was still stuck to the glass coffee table via it's suction cup. "Once I get this thing in my pussy, you can fuck my face while I ride it".

Well, that sounded good to me as I watched her lower her now wet cunt onto the dildo, watched her pussy lips engulf the pink head of the dildoe. At this point, my cock was about as hard as it gets and I stripped down, getting ready to take my part in this latest chapter in our sex life.

She continued to lower her cunt onto the dildoe until it was totally inside her. After a few seconds the dildoe started its slow in and out movement as she began to ride it.

So, this was the scene in front of me at this exact moment: my extremely aroused and comely wife, totally nude, big tits hanging down, mouth slack as she moved slowly up and down on her new sex toy. She positioned her face at the height of my cock and licked her lips in an obvious tease, as if I needed further stimulation.

"Put your cock in my mouth now."

I moved into position and complied with her request, or was it a demand? At any rate, I took her head in both hands and started to face fuck her. She is normally a great cock sucker and has learned all the techniques required to drain my balls, having done so many times in the past. I was using her mouth as I would her pussy. Thrustiing my cock all the way into her mouth and slowly withdrawing it, and she was doing her best under the circumstances. Those circumstance being; she was simultaneously riding that dildoe for all she was worth, and because of that had a hard time keeping any kind of focus on my cock. Also, the motion needed for her to ride the fake cock made it hard for her mouth to stay in position to properly service the real cock.

I pulled my meat out of her mouth with a faint plopping sound, she seemed disappointed when I told her this wasn't working for me, though I really appreciated the effort and was extremely turned on to be watching her.

"OK," she said, "here's plan B; go into the bedroom and get the lube. I want you to bring a chair from the kitchen and sit in front of me, watch me while you jack off."

I have to say, plan B sounded pretty good to me. I complied and was soon sitting in front of her stroking my lubed up cock. She started to talk dirty to me, something she knew I loved.

"Do you like seeing your little wife being fucked by a big fake dick? How do these tits look hanging down, jiggling while they sway from side to side? Move around behind me and see what it looks like from that vantage point."

I did and it looked great. There is something about a pussy that I haven't quite figured out. From this vantage point, the view from behind, like you would get in reverse cowgirl, when the cock is pulling out of the pussy it seems like a little bit of the pussy clings to the dick and wants to come out with it. It's hard to explain, maybe like removing a latex glove, that glove wants to turn inside out when you pull your hand out of it. I have closely examined a lot of pussies and haven't learned how this happens. So, that's perhaps a bit of a digression but I find this look a real turn on. And it was turning me on now as I watched the sex toy slowly slip in and out of my wife's wet cunt while I continued to stroke my cock. In the meantime she was continuing to say the filthiest things to me.

"I love seeing you stroke your cock. Is what I am doing turning you on? Why don't you look at me from under the table, the glass top should give you a good view from that angle."

Sounded good to me, so I complied. And the view of dildoe fucking pussy was really good from this angle. Her pussy lips were quite puffy at this point and near the top of her slit I could see her pink clit fully engorged. It was all very exciting, and I was at the point where I couldn't hold off my orgasm much longer.

"I'm going to come soon," I said as I started stroking a bit faster.

"I'm getting close too," she said. "Come up here and lets see if we can come at the same time, I want you to blast my face with your load at the same time I'm getting off."

I am always up for a challenge and complied with my horny wife's request. Positioning myself in front of her face, which was still at dick hight, I asked, "how do you want to do this?" as I kept stroking my cock.

"I'll count down from 5 when I am getting there, see if you can time it to come at the same time; feeling your warm cum gush onto my face while I am cumming would be something to remember."

Well, I was ready to shoot my load right then, but I slowed my strokes trying to keep myself on the edge while waiting for her. And I didn't have long to wait.

"5, 4, 3, almost there, are you ready?, 2, 1..."

And then a bunch of stuff happened at almost the same time. I launched my first stream of cum into her open mouth, followed by a second stream onto her forehead and hair. She was writhing and moaning, clearly experiencing her own orgasm, "Oh God, your cum feels so good dripping down my face." And I wasn't done yet, cum streams 3, 4 and 5 landed on various parts of her face. That was the majority of my load, but there were still some drops left. So I put my hot meat into her mouth and she worked that cock to milk the last few drops. At that point we both pulled out, cock from mouth, and dildoe from pussy.

She stood up straight to give me a good view of the cum running down her pretty face.

"That might have been the best orgasm I ever had," she said as my cum dripped from her face onto her big tits. Also, when she opened her mouth to tell me that, the tablespoon or so of cum I had depositedl there flowed out of the corners of her mouth to add to the sticky mess.

Still wearing my cum on her face like some kind of filthy trophy, which I guess in a way it was, she said to me, "you know, I think I would like us to take a trip together to that sex shop, I have some ideas."

That sounded good to me, and we did indeed make that trip. Stay tuned if you want to hear about the results.

Note from author: I hope you enjoyed reading this story. Hope you take the time to give it a rating and maybe leave a comment. I have a number of other ideas I will be converting to stories in the next few weeks.