Year 8 - A.Z Ch. 01

Story Info
One of the last women on earth is sold in post apocalypse.
8.4k words
4.55
23.8k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Author:

Hi Everyone,

I am in no way a writer or have any experience as a writer. This is my first piece and I hope you like it! All characters are over the age of 18 and are not based on any real or fictional people. Would love to get some comments/votes!

Sincerely,

Missliterotica

Chapter 1: Introduction

"I can give you two days' worth," the mouth breather said. I shook my head and put my hand up to indicate five days. The man is disgusting. He doesn't take care of himself and his clothes are almost falling apart. I may have felt bad for him if I didn't know he'd hurt me if he knew my secret.

"No way. 12 bullets are not worth five days' worth of food" he said to me while shaking his head. I went to collect the bullets and take my trade elsewhere but he slammed his hand down on the table and sighed "Fine, fine. I get it. How about four days?" he offered. I considered him for a moment and determined that four days was better than having to interact with another man at the outpost. I nodded my head and he handed me a couple of bags of cans and water bottles.

While I was walking away, the mouth breather said "You better hide son, it's going to be dark soon, and you're slight enough to tempt someone". His words made me shiver for the truth of them. If only he knew my secret. If only he knew I was a woman. There were so few of us left that we are hunted in this apocalyptic wasteland.

Staring at myself in the mirror of a random gas station bathroom in the country. I'm crying so hard. I watched so many of my friends die today... how am I supposed to go on without them? They were such beautiful and caring women. How could what's left of humanity do this? Fuck my hands won't stop shaking...

I have to keep my head down and leave as quickly as possible. I'm terrified that I'll be recognized as a woman despite my clothing, lack of hair and dirt on my face. I'm weaving through a crowd of men that have no eyes for me and yet the anxiety of being caught will never cease.

Ever since that day in what I used to call Haven where I had to bear witness to so many women raped, taken and murdered I couldn't shake the feeling someone knew I was there. I know that it's not rational but while I was hiding in the tree, sobbing and clutching a hand to my mouth so I'd be quiet, I was sure one of the men saw me. It felt like he looked right at me in the tree, right into my eyes. But that's impossible.

Nevertheless, I was extremely paranoid and never stayed in the same place for more than 2 nights at a time. Luckily that's the best way to survive this apocalypse. Without a group of people to help protect each other, I was on my own and I preferred it that way. I've seen too many people die at the hands of each other but most often at the hands of a half-dead rage-filled zombie. That's what hurts the most about watching my friends and community taken and murdered right in front of me, it wasn't even the zombies who can't control themselves. It was men. Who has every ability to control themselves and choose not to for their own selfish, disgusting....

"Oof" came out of my mouth before I could stop it when I ran into a giant. It was a feminine sound because I wasn't expecting to walk into what felt like a brick wall in the middle of the trading outpost. By the look of the bottom of the man and his 3 companions, they were mercenaries. My heart picked up in speed immediately and I tried to gruffly escape but one grabbed my shoulder and yanked me back.

"Aren't you going to say something?" the Mercenary harshly asked. I stared at the bottom of their legs and hoped they'd leave me alone. My heart was pounding and my entire body broke out in heat. If they saw my face they'd see my blush and know immediately. But I was saved by none other than the mouth breather.

"Kid's a mute. He doesn't speak man," he said abruptly.

While they were distracted and looking at the mouth breather I bolted. Luckily years as a dancer gave me enough agility to be quick and quiet. When I rounded the corner of another car and ducked down I let out the ball of air that was in my lungs. That's just when I realized that the car that I was hiding behind belonged to the mercenaries. I almost laughed. Almost......

I woke up in the back seat of a car. I could feel us moving and hear the white noise of the car. My head was killing me. Before I opened my eyes, I took stock of my situation. My arms are tied behind my back and my ankles together. I was laid on my side in the back seat of some kind of vehicle. Likely the truck that I was hiding behind before. I rolled my eyes. Just so annoyed that I was stupid enough to have done that.

I hate being tied up.. Ever since I can remember being tied up and dominated makes me soaking wet. It makes me squirm, my heart pound, and my pussy clench. I didn't know what it meant when I was young. I always had fantasies of being kidnapped and being taken advantage of by a man or several men in some fantasies. Then I grew up and found out that other people had those feelings. Not everyone, but some. Now in the apocalypse, that's a seriously dangerous fetish because there are almost no women left. It's been 8 years since the Zombie apocalypse and I haven't seen another woman (that I know of) for 3 years. And I haven't had sex since Pre-Z.

I realized that my hood was still over my face. Maybe they haven't realized I'm a woman yet! Maybe there's going to be a chance to escape! I slowly opened my eyes and looked around from beneath my hood. Two of the mercenaries are in the front seat and I can't find the third. Until I felt him shift. He was sitting in the seat by my feet. Fuck! I immediately close my eyes and try to slow my breathing. Luckily my breathing evens out and I pretend to be asleep still.

While I'm laying there I realize the mercenary's right hand is on my inner thigh. It immediately feels burning hot on my skin and I can feel my pussy clenching from how much I love feeling vulnerable like this and a man's hand on me. I hadn't been touched by a man sexually since before the apocalypse. I was too afraid to get close to any men because I thought they'd take advantage and genuinely hurt me. Especially now that there are no women. We were hunted for our sex appeal and ability to have babies. All of the men who are left are evil and would only rape us.

Oh My God. I hadn't even thought about that. What if they want to impregnate me? Fuck my mind is going to the dirtiest places. I love being filled with cum and having a man cum inside of me. Fuck my pussy is just on fire now. I can feel my pussy clenching on nothing and my hips wanting to squirm but I hide it with a shift of my hips instead of a shiver. While I shift my hips, the mercenary at my feet notices my movement.

"The kid's awake guys." the mercenary says. Oh, they must not have figured out I'm a woman yet! Being petite and in a baggy sweater is paying off for me.

I continue to act like I'm a mute just in case.....

"Oh, the little bitch is finally awake." FUCK. they know I'm a woman, this is bad.

"Don't worry baby, we're not going to hurt you". Said the mercenary with his hand on my thigh. He must have felt me tense up. "We're going to sell you". That doesn't sound better at all, great. Fuck me.

"Give her the sedative". The mercenary that was driving said. Everything went dark.

This time I woke up on a bed. I sat bolt upright and looked around but the room was dark. I couldn't see anything but there was a lamp beside me that I turned on. I blinked slowly while I looked around the room and took in where I was. It was a luxurious room with a very large window. There was a dark four-poster mahogany bed with a soft white duvet and matching boudoir set. There was also a door off to my left, double doors in front of me and a door off to the right near the window. I tried all of the doors. The door to my left was a bathroom, the double doors led to a walk-in closet and the door to the right was locked. I assume that's the way out.

I decided to open the blinds on the window to see where I was. And my jaw almost hit the floor as the blinds lifted and I saw out the window. We were IN a cliff. The window looked out to a basin of water at the base of the cliff. I immediately start hyperventilating because I'm terrified of heights and being underground. I hear a beep and a hissing sound and turn to look to see a giant man walk through the locked door. We lock eyes and my heart starts pounding because I know is about to happen. Everything goes black.

As I woke up for what felt like the 10th time in the same day, I was on a couch in a living room. I bolted upright and immediately saw through a window that we were above ground and surrounded by forest. My heart skipped a beat and then relaxed. I then noticed that the giant man from before was sitting next to me in a chair watching me. He had his large arms crossed and he was looking at me sternly as if I'd done something wrong.

"What?" I snapped at him. And immediately regretted it. It had the opposite effect of pissing him off. Instead, he chuckled and shook his head at me. His hair fell into his face and slightly into his eyes while he looked at me up and down in a way that made me shiver. I couldn't help but do the same to him. He was wearing a white button-down long sleeve with a black double gun holster. The shirt was so tight across his chest and arms. He was so ripped it was making my mouth dry. I was probably gaping but I couldn't help it. His chest is so toned and muscular. I definitely couldn't fit my hands around his arms. I have a problem okay? Big men that I know could hurt me, hold me down, and make me do whatever they want. I shiver involuntarily. I love feeling vulnerable, under a dominant man's control. It also makes me feel powerful. Knowing that he wants me, it's a powerful feeling.

"I was worried that you fainted because of the situation. But I see now that it was just about being underground... or maybe in the cliff?" the man says. His voice is so deep that it makes me swallow and my pussy clench. I can feel myself getting wet from the sheer size difference, let alone having been kidnapped and in his control.

I'm annoyed he figured out why I had a panic attack but I also don't want to tell him why I was freaking out earlier or talk to him. I don't trust my voice not to come out raspy and flighty. I just kept staring at him.

After a silence, the man says "Alright, you don't have to tell me now. Look you've got a minor concussion, you're dehydrated, malnourished and.... Honestly pretty dirty". I can tell he's trying to break the ice with me but I know better than to fall for it. At any moment he's going to hurt me. I just keep staring at him. It's better to assume the worst.

More awkward silence passes and he finally says "There's a bathroom with a shower through that door right there, I left out some things you can use and a towel. Try and keep your shower under 20 minutes or else you'll run out of hot water". I am incredibly confused and I'm sure my face displays this. He points at the door again. Don't have to tell me twice! I jump up and run to the door. Anything to feel cleaner and put a door between me and Gigantor out there.

I mean even if the worst happens, at least I'll be freshly showered. When I open the door I see a beautiful bathroom with marble countertops and navy cabinets. It has a walk-in shower, toilet and sink but was easily 12x12. It was a massive bathroom. I immediately saw several products on the counter. It was a random mix of feminine and male products and several disposable razors. I was so thankful at that moment that I got laser hair removal in my early 20s before the zombie apocalypse (Pre Z). I only had to shave my legs because the hair was so light it wouldn't work to try and laser it. I washed my body and hair for the first time in a shower in years. I washed as quickly as possible so I could just enjoy being in the running hot water for as long as possible. Way too quickly did it start to turn cold and I had to get out.

I towelled off and ran a brush through my hair. As I was standing there in a towel and nothing else I realized that the man had come in and taken my clothes and left new ones. I shivered with the knowledge that he could have seen me naked if he'd just moved the curtain of the shower but I was too preoccupied with the shower to be on guard. Fuck, this was a ploy to get me out of my clothes. I picked up the clothes he left and was very surprised to see that he had given me a very large t-shirt, and a pair of sweat pants. The sweats didn't fit at all, they just slipped right off. Even after trying the drawstring, they were still too big. I had to just go with the large t-shirt which almost reached my knees. There were no panties, but in reality, why would this man have panties laying around anyways?

At this point, I'm psyching myself up for what's to come. My heart is pounding but I steel myself and go out there like I'm not afraid. I'm convinced I won't be broken that easily. I take one more breath before I go out into the living room. The man is standing at the window looking out into the woods with a cup of coffee in his hand. My mouth waters when the smell hits me. I almost faint again from how lightheaded I get from the hunger. The man rushes over and leans me against the wall behind me to steady me. He tilts my head back and feels my forehead, finding that I have no fever he says "We've got to get some food in you".

The man uses my arm to pull me away from the wall. He then places his hand on the small of my back. I feel the heat of his hand so close to my ass and my shirt lifts the tiniest bit exposing just the edges of my thighs to the cool air. My pussy clenches softly and I swallow. He firmly leads me through another door into a huge kitchen with more marble countertops and navy cabinets. He sits me down on a stool on the island while he goes through his fridge and cabinets getting something ready for me to eat.

"You must have questions," he says. I'm honestly just thrown off that he's making food for me. I wonder if this is all a trick to make me comfortable like he's leading a lamb to the slaughter. I stay quiet, still too afraid my voice will give away my lust for him and how I feel being in this vulnerable position.

"Alright, well then I can talk. You're in my house. It's situated at the top or edge of a cliff with woods surrounding it and a water basin at the base of the cliff. I am one of many higher-level mercenaries that live in this compound. Where you awoke earlier is my bedroom, it's technically underground but no deeper than a basement if that makes you feel any better. There is a further bunker through a hidden latch in the walk-in closet but that's for emergencies only. I live the rest of the time up here in the main house. It's built like a large L-shaped bungalow. After you eat, I'll take you on a tour. I purchased you from three mercenaries who grabbed you from an outpost. They originally thought to use you to rob me because apparently, you're extremely agile and quiet, but when they saw you were a woman they thought I'd pay more than they could steal. They weren't wrong. As for why you're here and why I purchased you... well, I'm sure you can figure that out". He chuckled and looked at me.

I stared at the food he was making. He was putting together a sandwich with fruit and cheeses on the side. I was shocked to see how much food he had and even more by the fresh fruit and cheese! How did he have those?

He passed me the plate and I started eating slowly. Can't miss an opportunity to escape by making myself sick. He watched me but I did my best to ignore him and enjoy real food for once. Every bite was savoured for the luxury it was. I usually only ate scraps of what I could find and hoped it wouldn't make me sick. I went hungry most of the time but rather starve than stoop to what others were doing to survive.... And on that thought, I lost my appetite and pushed away from the plate half-eaten.

"Finished already?" He asked me softly. I nodded my head while staring at my hands in my lap. I couldn't bring myself to look at him, I feel that it would give away how much he turned me on.

"Let's start the tour in the bedroom," he said and led me back to the bedroom. I was barely paying attention to where we were going because my mind went to another place when he said bedroom. My pussy started getting wet and my heart started pounding. I was terrified of what he'd do to me. I hoped he wouldn't torture and rape me but my hopes weren't very high. He stood me in the middle of his bedroom while he walked over to this boudoir and undid the first few buttons on his shirt.

The man was facing away from me while he undid the buttons on his sleeves.

"Take off my shirt" he ordered me. I slowly backed away until the back of my knee hit the bed. I looked down at how big it was and a sweat broke out on my forehead. When I looked up he had turned around and faced me. He was looking me up and down like he wanted to tear my clothes off. I felt so naked. I kept backing away until I hit the wall behind me. The man grinned and started toward me. My fight or flight kicked in and I bolted over the edge of the bed to the other side and flew out the door.

I could hear him chasing right behind me so I tried to slam the door behind me. But that half second that I grabbed the door and tried to slam it was my downfall. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him. I was expecting this and threw a punch as he turned me towards him. The punch barely threw him off at all but the shock made his grip on my wrist loosen just enough to pull out of his grip and keep running. Now I didn't have anything to block him from following me though and my 5'2 stature did not match up to his 6'4. He easily caught up to me.

He pushed me face-first into a wall to throw me off balance. I would probably have a black eye to match his now. He grabbed my right elbow and pinned it to my back until I cried out in pain. He pressed himself against my body until I could feel his entire body along the back of mine. I shivered in what was a mix of lust and fear. I knew I shouldn't but I could feel myself getting turned on by his domination.

I could feel his hot breath in my ear as he leaned down to whisper "I enjoy the chase kitten, but I'll have to be wary of your claws". He chuckled when I shivered in his arms and whimpered. My tight ass did an involuntary roll against his cock and I could feel that he was rock hard. "you like this dont you? Do you like being pinned to the wall like this? Or is it because I called you kitten? Or do you like the pain?" I kept silent. "No matter, I'll get it out of you." he chuckled again and grabbed my other wrist that I was using to brace myself against the wall. I heard the cuffs before I felt them on my wrists. Fuck.

I knew I didn't have a chance now, not with my hands cuffed behind me. He pulled me so I faced him now. I pressed my body as close to the wall as possible to try to put some space between us. He took this as an invitation to press into me harder. I kept my eyes closed while I waited for him to rape me. I started to cry silently as I realized how hopeless my situation was.

I felt him lift my chin and tell me to look at him. When I finally brought myself to look at him, I was surprised at the empathy I saw there.

"You don't need to be afraid of me. I won't hurt you.... Too much" he chuckled at that. I was so utterly confused by this comment.

He leaned down and pressed his mouth to my ear, "I'm not going to rape you. I will fuck you, but not until I make you want it. You're going to be begging for me by the time I'm done with you" he growled. I gasped and my hips made an involuntary twist against his cock. My body was burning hot and I was trying to get out of my cuffs. Which was turning me on even more. The cuffs holding my arms back were making me so wet. I could feel how tight they were on my small wrists.