Year 8 - A.Z Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes. Take that huge cock kitten. Can you feel it deep in your pussy? Do you feel that slight pain? Do you like that" with every word he would press his cock deeper and roll his hips to make his cockhead rub over my cervix? The pain and pleasure of it were overwhelming and I could barely control myself.

"Please fuck me, please fuck me! Please" I kept repeating over and over. I had lost all ability to hold back or be embarrassed about my need for his cock.

"Ahhh yes kitten, take that fucking cock!" He yelled at me while he started to fuck me. His cock was so deep and it felt like I could feel every ridge and that thick vein rubbing my pussy. I was moaning so loudly and pulling my arms so that I could test the strength of his hold on me. When he only squeezed my wrists harder, pushed harder with his cock and a small roll of his hips rubbed the head on my cervix in a morbid kind of pain and pleasure I couldn't control it anymore and exploded.

My pussy started squirting all over his cock. My pussy turned to a vice around his cock and it only took a few more thrusts for him to start cumming too.

"Ahh fuck kitten, you're squirting! God that's so hot! Fuck, you're going to make me cum! I'm cumming inside of you! Take all of my cum baby, ALL OF IT!" He yelled while his cock pushed into the deepest part of my pussy and pressed against my cervix.

"FUCK, you're so deep" I screamed while my pussy clenched on his cock and I kept squirting. I felt his cock twitch on my cervix which made me flinch and then the cum started spewing from his cock into my pussy. I felt every drop as it filled my pussy and it sent me over the edge all over again. I loved every inch of his huge cock inside of me and every drop of his cum. It filled me up and then started spilling out while I was squirting everywhere.

"Take my cum kitten, feel it deep inside of you" he growled at me. I was still cumming and my pussy was on fire. I couldn't control myself or what I was doing but I knew I was screaming. The cum inside of my pussy was taunting me. It's like he knew how much it turned me on to be full of a man's virile cum. He pulled out of my pussy and shot a few ropes of cum onto my clit while rubbing his softening cock against my soft pussy.

"You did good kitten, Let's clean up". The man helped me into the ensuite bathroom and the shower. He washed and rinsed up both off and then put me to bed. The last thought I had before sleep took me was, that I don't even know his name.