Year 8 - A.Z Ch. 02

Story Info
One of the last women on earth is sold in post apocalypse.
4.5k words
4.72
9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my little Petunias,

Thank you so much for ALL of my feedback from my first chapter! I was so excited to have comments and see people were interested! I'm doing my best with the storyline and I took all of the comments seriously. I'd like to flush out the story in the next chapter a bit more and answer some of the questions. Saying that I'm still not a professional writer and am really writing this for the sexy parts so please be patient if you feel that I'm pushing my narrative too hard. (Working on getting an editor).

I started doing this as a way to hopefully open up about the deep shame I feel about needing this type of sex to be satisfied. Hopefully learn to love that part of myself as much as I love the rest of myself.

Let your freak flag fly!!!!

Happy reading!

Love,

Missliterotica

Chapter 2:

I woke up alone. The blinds were closed so I wasn't sure what time it was. Based on how much sun was around the edges of the blinds I'd slept in till around 10am.

I sat up and walked over to the bathroom. I noticed when I came out that the man had left another shirt out for me to wear. It was still too big for me but I thought beggers can't be choosers I guess. I gave my hair and teeth a brush and then I walked out of the bedroom and through the house towards the kitchen.

As I got closer to the kitchen I could smell something amazing! Something that I hadn't had in years! It smelled like coffee! I can't believe he has coffee.

When I slipped quietly into the kitchen, I hoped he wasnt there. But he was. He looked up as I went in and smiled when he saw his shirt on me. I blushed hard and my pussy was already betraying me and getting wet. Ugggggh why am I like this!? He was wearing another button up white dress shirt tucked into dress pants. He's so hot I thought to myself shamefully.

"Good morning. Coffee?" he asked. I nodded and he pulled out a mug for me.

I sat down at the island as he slid the mug across towards me. I said, "Thank you" quietly.

"Wow, she speaks even when I'm not fucking her" he laughed. I blushed harder and looked away. "In all seriousness, you're going to have to talk to me at some point" he said.

"I just don't really know what you want me to say" I replied.

"Well, I was hoping to get to know you a bit today and finish that tour that I promised. You were pretty tuckered out last night" he chuckled.

I could barely look at him but I thought that I better get used to it, I'm only going to get a chance to get away if I can pay attention to what's happening around me. I was very thrown off by how relaxed he was being with me. Maybe while he's relaxed I can trick him into telling me how to escape.

"Alright," I said, "well lets get this tour going while this coffee breathes life back into my soul". I stood up indicating I was ready.

He laughed, "I'm happy I paid so much for you". I immediately went sombre and looked back down at my coffee. Why would he say that? It made me so angry to think that someone paid money for me. Was I just cattle? My inner feminist reared her ugly head and I was angry.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up. I actually want to have a good relationship with you and I guess bringing that up isn't helpful huh?" he asked trying to make the conversation a bit lighter. I didn't say anything in response and just let him feel bad. He didn't deserve for me to make him feel better about what he did. A thought occurred to me at this moment however, I've done a lot of really bad things to survive too. If he knew what I'd done to survive, he wouldnt want me. Wait a minute, why do I care if he wants me? And that's when I knew I was doomed and needed to get out of there as soon as possible. The man had fucked emotional attachment back into me. This was really bad. I need to get out of here.

"Can you give me that tour now?" I asked him quietly. "Sure", was all he said in response.

He started off with the patio off the kitchen where he had a pretty large patio looking out on the inlet below. It looked like he had a staircase to go down but the stairs were up and operated on some kind of machine. Shit, I'll have to figure out a way to get him to show me how it works. There was no other way off the patio because it rested on a rock foundation and the jump down would be too far. Additionally and perhaps the hardest part of using that as an escape is that I'm terrified of heights. I was already too afraid to go near the edge as it is, let alone climbing down.

"Did you want to go to the edge and see the view?" He asked me curiously. I had been hanging back from the railing because I was really nervous about my reaction. I shook my head lightly and stayed where I was. My heart started beating a little harder.

"You don't have to be afraid of the edge you know, it's perfectly safe. And I'll stand with you the entire time okay?" He reached his hand out towards me and tugged me over to the edge. I dug my heels in a bit but I let him bring me to the edge. I figured that I'd look quickly and it would be over. He put his hand on my lower back and pushed me to the railing. I put my hands up on the railing to hold myself back from it. I felt him shift himself behind me. And put his hands on the outside of mine on the railing. I shivered when I felt his breath on my neck.

"Are you afraid baby?" he whispered in my ear. He pushed my body another inch towards the railing. I shifted on my feet back and forth. He took advantage of my movement and pressed his hips to my ass. I could feel my t-shirt lifting up my thighs a little. I suddenly remembered that I wasn't wearing any panties. I felt myself getting turned on by his close proximity. I saw his right hand lift off the railing and raise towards me. He pulled the hair off of my neck. I broke out in goosebumps all over my body and leaned my head back to give him better access. My body was on fire and my pussy was burning for his touch. I was so ashamed of how easily he could make my body react to him. He was just so hot and I've never been able to control myself with men like him. I have such a weakness for strong dominant men. I could feel his body heat behind me and I shivered again.

"Don't worry baby, I'll protect you" he whispered softly in my ear. I felt his mouth on my neck and I moaned aloud. He started kissing my neck while he leaned over me and crowded me into the railing. His mouth opened and I felt his tongue on my throat. I pressed my ass against his cock and could feel his hips push even harder into me until it bordered on pain against the railing. The slight pain just turned me on more and I twisted my hips to rub his cock. He growled when I rolled my hips and he all of a sudden stepped back from me.

"I'm going to have to keep better control around you. Something about you pushes my fucking buttons though" he said from behind me. I shivered from the raw lust I heard in his voice. It sounded like he was barely holding himself back from fucking me right there. I could feel my pussy dripping wet and rubbed my damp thighs together.

He watched my thighs under his shirt shift and growled. I whimpered pathetically and looked away. He ran his hands through his hair and shook it. He turned his back on me and said "alright, well let's finish this tour at least". I followed him back inside.

We headed back in and he showed me the 2 other bedrooms, which had their own ensuite bathrooms. I rolled my eyes at that. There are people in the apocalypse who don't have water to drink and yet this place has a full plumbing system, a water heater and apparently limitless water from the inlet.

"Where is everyone else you told me about? The other mercenaries?" I asked him.

"They're in a different compound from us, you don't need to worry about them" he answered. I made a mental note that he didn't want me to know much about the set up of the compound or where the other mercenaries were. I wondered if there were even any other mercenaries here or a compound. Maybe he only told me that to deter me from trying to escape. The goons who took me didn't mention a compound and they wouldn't have wanted to rob a whole compound right? Keeping that in mind, he continued the tour.

"Where's the front door?" I asked. I hadn't seen any exterior doors outside except for the door leading to the patio off the kitchen door.

He turned towards me with an angry look on his face. "I'm only answering this because I want you to understand there is no escape. I will not allow you to escape. You are mine. My responsibility. I won't allow you to be injured." he said angrily. I was confused by his injury comment. What did that mean? Before I could put any more thought into it he said "there isn't one. There's an elevator in the underground bunker to get out of the compound. I'll give you the code to get into the bunker but you need a different code and key for the door outside. And the key is hidden". He watched my face closely while he spoke. I tried my hardest not to look despondent but it was hard. I felt hopeless and cornered. A tear streaked down my face and I turned away to try and hide it behind my hair.

I felt his hand on my chin as he wiped my tear away and moved my head so I would look at him.

"You won't be alone here. You won't always be my prisoner, one day we'll have trust and you won't want to leave baby". Every part of me wanted to fight him but there was a tiny slutty part of me that wanted to believe him. I was in real danger here.

He rubbed his thumb over my bottom lip and leaned down towards me. He gave me enough time to move away but I didn't want to. I wanted to fall into his arms and feel safe there. I felt so alone and hopeless that the comfort he offered was too much to pass up. I closed my eyes and leaned into him. I felt his soft lips touch mine, softly at first he kissed me. I gasped into his mouth when I felt his tongue rub against the seam of my lips. He took advantage of my gasp and slid his tongue into my mouth. I rubbed my tongue against his and lifted my hands onto his chest. I started to feel hot and overwhelmed by how quickly I was falling into this gorgeous mans trap. His muscles were strained and hard against my soft hands and it was turning me on.I tried pushing him away to get some space to think straight, but he growled up and slid his hands around my hips and squeezed. I couldn't push him away anyways, he was too strong for me.

I squealed when he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his midsection. I was glad for our height difference in this moment because my bare pussy was pressed against his midsection instead of pressed against his cock. He kept kissing me senseless while he walked us back into his bedroom. I was starting to get out of control. I could feel my pussy throbbing while rubbing him.

He tossed me down on his bed. When I dropped and saw the dangerous look on his face my flight instinct kicked in and I tried to scramble off the bed. He grabbed my ankle and dragged me back to the edge with one hand. As I slid back to him the t shirt I was wearing scrunched up just underneath my tits so he could see my nakedness. I tried to push it back down but he pushed my hands away and grabbed the shirt in the front just to rip it in half. After he pushed it off of me, there was nothing left to hide me from his gaze.

He was still fully dressed and I couldn't get enough of his button down white shirt that was so tight across his chest and arms. There was something so vulnerable about being fully naked with a man that was dressed. There was a power to his gaze that made my pussy wet but there was also a power to how he looked at me. I made him feel that way, I had a power over him too. He kicked the door shut behind him and I jumped at the sound of it slamming. I could see that he was rock hard and his giant cock was threatening to burst his pants open.

"Come here" he said to me. I was still staring at his cock while I shook my head.

"NOW" he yelled at me. That one word and his tone made my pussy clench hard and drip onto the bed. I was so ashamed of how much his treatment of me turned me on. I shouldn't love this, but I do. And I can never admit it aloud but all I want him to do is fuck me over and over until I can't stand and I'm covered in his cum. Stop it! You dirty slut! I said to myself.

I kneel on the bed and crawl closer to him while he unbuttons his pants. He's staring at me while he releases his giant cock. My mouth waters when I see it. I still can't get over how big it is.

"Kneel here and suck my cock baby" he gently says to me. As if I was a nice young woman he had just brought home from a nice date, that he paid for my dinner and we were getting along and this was the natural next step. I got angry.

"Fuck you!" I yelled at him and slapped him as hard as I possibly could. He didn't even flinch. In fact, the bastard laughed at me. I became even more angry and opened my mouth to yell at him. He grabbed me the back of my neck and pulled me up to his face and kissed me hard. This kiss was not meant to seduce me but to plunder me like a prize. I whimpered and pressed my body into his. His kiss was all domination and no softness, it was everything the little sub in me needed to give in to him. I felt my reluctance melt away and the dirty shameful part of me come alive.

My hands started to explore his chest, arms and upper back. I basically jumped on him when I wrapped my thighs around his waist. He growled loudly into my mouth and I whimpered while my soaking wet pussy teased his waist. I could feel his hard cock underneath me but it wasn't in the right spot for me to rub.

He tore his mouth away from mine and said "you're absolutely soaking wet baby", all while pulling my head back by my hair forcing me to look at him. "You act like you don't want this but I can tell that it's all you want" I flinched when he said this and wanted anything for him to let me go so I could run and hide from my shame.

He slid his mouth to my ear and gave me some much needed privacy from my shame. When he couldn't see my face, I could let myself completely go and let the anxiety and shame go. I could be myself and lose myself in his domination.

"Don't worry baby, I love making you like it. Knowing how much the pain, pleasure and domination makes you wet makes me want to ravage you until you know nothing but my cock and beg for my cum" he whispered darkly. I could feel his hot breath on my ear and his voice was making my pussy clench over and over. His voice was so deep and dark and filled with pleasurable promise that my pussy felt like it would explode if he didn't touch it soon.

I was so overwhelmed with his voice that I whimpered out "please....." quietly in his ear. He shivered and turned his face away from mine. I couldn't see his face and I thought I'd made him angry. Instead when he turned and looked at me, he had a huge grin on his face and then stood up and dropped me to my knees in front of him.

This time he didn't have to say anything, I took his huge cock into my hand. My hand just fit around it and I started rubbing it up and down. Whenever my thumb rubbed over the head his hips would twitch towards me. I suddenly looked him in the eye and he seemed transfixed looking at me kneeling in front of him with his cock so close to my mouth. While I stared into his eyes, I slowly lowered my hot wet mouth over his cock and slowly took it as deeply into my throat as possible. He groaned and growled when I got about an inch away from the base of his cock.

I pulled my head back slowly and flicked my tongue on the end of his cock before I went back down on his cock. He groaned loudly when I flicked the tip of his cock. As I picked up speed I could feel my spit covering his cock making it easier to go up and down. I closed my eyes and lost myself in sucking his cock. I felt powerful and submissive all at the same time. I was in control of pleasuring his cock and controlled every moan but I was also kneeling and pleasuring him at his bidding. My pussy was burning hot and I reached down to touch it. I moaned around his cock making it vibrate when I felt my fingers run through my soaking wet pussy. He growled loudly and grabbed me the back of my head to yank my head back. He leaned down to stare into my face while my fingers slowly slid around my clit.

"Fuck you're really good at that baby. You're such a dirty sut, look at you playing with your pussy while you blow me" he said. He was getting out of control from watching me touch myself and I could tell that the couldnt look away. The power of him watching me touch myself got away from me and I started rubbing my clit faster and then with the other hand reached down to slide a finger inside my pussy. I started moaning loudly while staring into his face.

"ENOUGH" he yelled in my face while he grabbed me under the arms and tossed me on the bed.

As I bounced on the bed from his throw he climbed on with me and pulled me until I lay flat in the middle. He flipped me onto my stomach and shoved a pillow under my hips so my pussy and ass were up. I started shivering from the anticipation of his giant cock inside of me and what else he was going to do to me.

"I'm going to fuck this tight little pussy baby. I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to cum inside of you and I'm going to absolutely RUIN YOU" he growled while he rubbed the head of his cock on my pussy. It felt like his cock was burning hot and rock hard. My pussy juices were dripping onto his cock while I squirmed and moaned on his bed.

I felt the head of his cock catch on the entrance of my pussy and I was all of a sudden reminded of how big it was and I had a moment of clarity. I tried to sit up and crawl away. He grabbed my hips and pinned me on the pillow on his bed and started pushing his giant cock inside of me.

I felt his huge cock bottom out inside of my pussy and I screamed from the sudden depth of his cok. My pussy was clenching over and over on it and dripping all over him. His cock was suddenly so deep it hurt but the pain was a pleasurable pain that made me cum instantly. His cock was pressed so deeply inside of me and my pussy clenched once, twice, three times and then closed like a vice grip on his cock while I came. I screamed while my pussy exploded all over his cock and thighs. I could feel his huge cock pressing me open and pinning me to the bed while he had my hips pinned. I couldn't escape his cock and I loved every minute of it. I saw lights behind my eyes and my pleasure was cresting over and over while my pussy squirted. I choked on my own breath and my ears were ringing.

He let me come down from my orgasm while he had me pinned.

Once I calmed down, I felt him start to shift back and forth softly letting me get used to his huge cock at this angle. I could feel every inch of his cock opening up my tight pussy and pressing against my cervix threatening me with his thick cum.

"Please... please" I just kept repeating it. I had no idea if I was asking him to keep going or stop. The shame I felt definitely told me that I was begging him to keep going but I could never say it aloud.

"Is this what you wanted slut? When you slapped me? You wanted me to pin you down and make you take my cock? Well fucking take it, take my big cock baby" He growled at me while I felt his cock plundering my tight depths.

"Tell me what you want baby or I won't let you cum again" he said to me. I whimpered and wiggled my hips, hoping that would appease him. "Oh no baby, you're going to say it. Say it now, say you want to cum" he growled at me.

I shook my head and buried my face into the pillows on his bed while he slowed down his thrusts. He slowed them down but they felt deeper and deeper the slower he went.

"Oh no baby, you need to tell me or else I won't let you cum" he chuckled at me darkly. He wound his hand into the hair at the base of my neck. He pulled me up slowly until my back was pressed against his chest. If it was even possible his cock felt deeper. The head of his cock was pressed on my cervix in a painful way that made my pussy clench. He slowly thrusted his hips in a way that his cock head just rubbed my cervix over and over while I moaned and screamed over and over for him.

12