Year 8 - A.Z Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it baby" he whispered in my ear. "Beg me and I'll let you cum". I kept shaking my head.

His hot breath in my ear was making my chest tighten and I almost started crying from how much I wanted to cum and feel him cum inside of me.

"BEG ME BABY" He yelled in my ear angrily.

"Please let me cum, please please, please cum inside of me" I gave in to his demands and lost all ability to hold back.

"Please cum inside of me, I need to feel your cum" I begged over and over.

"Good girl" he growled in my ear and then he pushed me back down onto my chest in front of him.

He started drilling my pussy with his huge cock. All I could do was take it and scream. His huge cock was smashing against my cervix over and over and my pussy couldn't handle the mix of pleasure and pain and absolutely exploded all over him. I started squirting everywhere while my pussy tightened like a vice grip around his cock.

"Ahhhhhhh" he yelled while he fucked me. Our screams mixed in the room. My pussy got so tight while I was cumming he could barely move. But his cock got harder inside of me and then I felt his cock touch a deep part of my pussy that caused me to squirm against him in pain and then his cock exploded inside of me. I felt his cock twitching inside of me and his hot cum squirting against my cervix. I just kept cumming and screaming on his cock while he emptied his cum into my pussy. I choked on my breath while my ears were ringing and my body tensed up. I could barely move while I came. The pleasure of his cock inside of me was so overwhelming that I felt that I might black out.

As my orgasm started to recede and his cock started to soften inside of me, he pulled me to my feet and took me into the ensuite shower. We took a quick shower and rinsed off before getting back into bed.

He set up a movie on the tv and then went to get food. I had time now to really have an appreciation for his smell. His bed smelt like crisp pine, citrus and gun powder. He smelt like danger and comfort. I needed to escape this place. He came back with a tray of light snacks while I rested in his bed surrounded by his soft pillows and scent.

We didn't say anything while we ate some of the food he prepared and relaxed.

"What's your name?" I asked him shyly.

"It's Gabe" he said, "what's yours baby?"

"Olivia" I replied.

12