Year 8 - A.Z Ch. 03

Story Info
One of the last women on earth is sold in post apocalypse.
4.5k words
4.19
5.4k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the massive delay folks with part 3!

Chapter 3

I woke up when the sun hit my face the next morning. I squinted into the light and rolled over to go back to sleep. I found that I couldn't roll because there was an arm wrapped around my waist and pinning my back to the front of Gabe's chest. My body wanted me to snuggle in closer and go back to sleep. But I wanted to take advantage of him sleeping and find an escape.

I slipped from his arms slowly, trying not to wake him. I pulled on a shirt from the floor and left the bedroom. I went straight to the patio in hopes that I could figure out the mechanism that lowers the staircase. I was terrified of the cliff but it was my only hope. The patio was shaded from the sun and I immediately felt the cold morning air on my skin as all I was wearing was an over sized t-shirt.

I walked over to the mechanism and tried to figure out how it worked. It seemed like enough set up. There were 2 green buttons, one with an upwards arrow and one with a downwards arrow. There was also a red button that I assumed stopped the staircase from moving at all. I looked around and didn't see anyone so I pushed the down button. To my absolute shock, the staircase started to lower! It made a loud cranking noise that I hoped didn't wake Gabe.

Once it was lowered all the way down, I grabbed the railing for dear life and slowly made my way down the stairs to the inlet. I could see a small beach area that led to the water at the base of the cliff. It went almost all the way to the edge of the inlet but stopped short. The cliff had greenery all over, thin vines and white flowers lining the rocks. It would have been beautiful if I could focus on it.

While I walked out to the inlet, I started to breathe more heavily because there was no way out except to swim. The cliff was too steep to climb and the stairs only led me back to Gabe's house. Panic was really starting to set in. I was cursing myself for never learning to swim.

As I slowly walked the shoreline I started feel more hot. My body started burning like I had a fever coming on. With every step I took I was getting hotter. It didn't feel like it was getting any hotter outside though. It felt like it was coming from within. My vision went blurry and I fainted.

When I awoke, I was laying on my stomach on the bed in Gabe's room with a pillow under my hips. I tried to move my arms to sit up and found that I couldn't. My arms were tied down above my head and could only move a few inches. I could feel my legs were tied together with some kind of rough rope from calf to mid thigh. My pussy and ass were completely on display. I started squirming and trying to move my body around and found that I couldn't move. My eyes rolled back in my head from feeling so restricted. I could feel my pussy pulsing and getting wet from feeling so vulnerable.

I froze when I heard footsteps in the room. Gabe walked around me and sat on the bed. He slipped his fingers onto the base of my skull and twisted my hair until he could lift my head back off the bed. He knelt on the bed beside me.

Gabe chuckled darkly at me, making my pussy clench and causing another wave of wetness to spill out of my pussy. I could feel my thighs were drenched and the pillow beneath me wouldn't be far behind at this rate.

"I know you love this. You don't have to pretend with me kitten. I'm going to punish you now though and I need you to understand what you're being punished for" he said to me. He slowly put my head back down. "Not only were you trying to escape, which I knew was going to happen sooner or later, but unfortunately you were seen." He sighed at that but I had so many questions! Why did I faint? Who saw me? Why was that so bad?

"When you fainted your chip alerted my security system to it and to your geographic location" Gabe said.

"CHIP!? What fucking chip?" I screamed in anger. I yelped when I felt something land on my ass with a loud smack. And then I felt the warm pain spreading over my ass cheeks and squirmed in pleasure while my pussy pulsed.

Gabe lent down towards my head again. I felt his hands land on either side of my head while he leaned over me. "You are not to speak unless asked a direct question when you're being punished. Do you understand slut?" Gabe growled in my ear. I whimpered and nodded my head. He leaned back and spanked my ass again with what I think was a 2 inch wide paddle. "What did I just say? Answer me slut, do you understand?" he spanked me again and I cried out in pain and pleasure while I said "Yes I understand".

"I want you to say 'Yes Sir'" Gabe whispered to me. He patiently waited to see what my reaction would be.

"I can't!" I whispered in defeat.

"You will" he said angrily and moved away from me on the bed.

I heard him walking around the room.

"From now on, you don't have permission to speak. You're allowed to make noise but no talking" Gabe said to me. I tried shifting around to see him but all I could see was the wall beside the bed.

My body jerked when I felt his touch on my back. His whole hand was on the middle part of my back putting slight pressure while I tried not to freak out. The fear and anxiety of what he would do next was making me sweat and my pussy was so wet.

Gabe sat next to me on the bed while I tried to squirm in my restraints. His hand started to rub my back in a circular motion, almost like he was calming me.

"I'm going to explain it to you now. I know this will be difficult to hear and hard to understand, but I want you to try to listen and I'll allow you to ask me questions after your punishment. I want you to know that I will only punish you when you've done something wrong. You knew I didn't want you to leave the house, you were trying to escape. Unfortunately, that's not the problem with what you did, you'd be punished for leaving but you were seen by other members of the compound and some of the guards. We're required to introduce any new additions to the compound with a party. It's an unofficial test of whether the community will accept you. Because you're mine, no one can deny you. I run this compound but they still expect me to follow their rules. In our case, this wasn't really conducive because the other partners in the compound are for the most part voluntary. You are not, for right now, voluntary. Which makes a welcome party somewhat difficult. I was hoping we'd have more time together and you would have accepted me before we had to plan it. But now that everyone knows you're here, it's scheduled for 5 days from now. Leading up to the party, I'm going to try and convince you to stay voluntarily. I know you dont really have many options out there in the apocalypse but I'm still hoping you stay for me."

My mind was reeling. He said I could leave after 5 days! Wait, he was right though, where am I going to go? I did get along all of this time mostly by myself. Screw it, I was ready to go.

I didn't understand it, but I felt a pang of sadness when I thought about leaving. I convinced myself it was the safety, food and plumbing that made me want to stay and not the mind-numbing orgasms this gorgeous man was giving me regularly. As I had these thoughts, I realized Gabe was still talking and I had missed what he said.

"And my punishments are meant to be pleasurable for you, I'll never hurt you out of pure anger. I want you to enjoy being with me. I will make you, but I think on some level you love that part of our relationship don't you? You like being forced to love everything I do to you? You love every heart wrenching orgasm I force on you?"

I felt deep shame and embarrassment when he said this. My whole body turned red and felt hot, which in turn made my pussy pulse. My thighs involuntarily started rubbing together. Desperately trying to put pressure on my clit and get some relief from the raging burning I felt. I needed him and I needed this but the shame of it was too much. I couldn't say it aloud, if I did it was too real.

"I can't." I choked out. My jaw was starting to ache from clenching it in frustration. I could not tell if I was going to explode in frustration or into a sobbing heap over my shame. It was the perfect storm, he did this. He created this thunder and lightning inside of me with his words.

"I know you can't for now, that's okay baby. I will help you" he said it so casually, like he was convincing me to want what he wanted for dinner. Like it was the most normal conversation he'd had in a long time. I then felt him stand up and I began to panic. I began to beg for him not to punish me.

"Please, please don't Gabe" I whispered, close to tears. I was so afraid that if he punished me, I would admit how much I loved what he did to me. I was terrified that subspace would envelope me like an old friend and make me feel safe. Make me feel like I could open up that part of myself again. My heart was pounding in fear and anticipation. "You don't have to do this".

"First, you're not allowed to speak anymore remember? You're only adding swats to your punishment with every word." he said ominously from behind me.

My heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. I was covered in a sheen of sweat and my pussy had soaked everything beneath me. I was squirming in the ropes, not really even trying to get out anymore, but really just testing the limits and enjoying the feeling of being restrained.

"I was only going to give you 20 swats, but because you can't take directions, it will be 25 now baby" Gabe said, and when I whimpered and shivered in fear he put his hand on my back and made some slow circles to calm me, "I'll be here the entire time, you can make whatever noise you want, but no talking okay?" when I nodded slowly, he leaned forward and kissed my exposed temple softly and whispered "good girl". My entire body went red and burning hot again. My body loved hearing that from him, but my mind was deeply ashamed for feeling that way.

He stepped away again. I heard some rustling across the room, he was taking his time with this. And this is when he started to spank me.

The first few swats were definitely meant to warm up my ass before he went hard, I could feel him holding back. It felt almost like a teasing spanking, to build me up for what was coming. With every swat, I clenched my jaw even harder, I refused to give him the satisfaction of making noise. But with every swat, my reluctance was cracking every so slowly. I could feel my ass getting hot from the paddle and it was starting to trickle to my pussy.

The first spank that I pushed back for, to meet the paddle with my ass was the first real spank Gabe gave me. And I couldnt help it, but I cried out softly. It was a strangled sound that could have been either pain or pleasure. I felt like a cat in heat that couldn't quite scratch the itch.

He growled softly behind me when he heard the sound I made, and while he continued my spanking he started talking.

"I know you love this kitten, just submit to me and I'll give you everything you've ever wanted. I'll fulfill every dark fantasy, every dirty thought that's crossed your mind" he spoke so low that I barely heard him but his voice was so deep that I felt it deep in my pussy. And I squirmed even harder against the restraints, this time for pure pleasure and to try to get some relief for my soaking wet pussy. "Good girl" he growled at me and started to pick up the pace and strength of his spanks.

With every harsh spank, every good girl that he growled, I could feel the warm and fuzzy embrace of subspace. I wasn't trying to fight it anymore, I wanted it. I wanted to fall into the abyss where pain and pleasure became the same feeling. Where will didn't matter, you were safe to give up your will. Everything felt fuzzy around the edges, my focus was gone and all I knew was this present moment. How it felt to be completely restrained while being punished. Instead of a high pitched squeal, I started to become quieter but deeper with my moaning. It felt like a deep moan that I couldn't stop even if I wanted, which I did not. I wanted Gabe to keep spanking me. I wanted him to make me take it, make me love it, make me .... Make me... make me... was all I could think and I quickly fell into the dark abyss of subspace. The level of subspace where I could not think for myself but all I felt was pure bliss and gave myself completely into it.

When my sounds changed,Gabe noticed immediately. He was at 22 spanks when I started moaning and he saw my entire body relax. I was no longer reacting with every spank, I was in a state of pure pleasurable pain.

The last 3 spanks, Gabe aimed the paddle low and between my thighs so I would feel them reverberate through my pussy. I felt each one make my pussy clench and gush. Gabe watched my pussy drip more and more, he felt pure feral need. He wanted nothing more than to kneel down and lick my wet and slick pussy until I screamed. But he had other plans.

He slowly cut me out of my restraints. I did not fight him, I didn't even react or seem present. I was so deeply in subspace that I would have let him do whatever he wanted. But all he did was wrap me in the fuzziest and softest blanket I've ever felt. He then lifted me into his strong arms, bridal style and carried me out of his room. He took me to the front living room area where the was a large bay window with a long chaise next to it. He lay down on the chaise with me in his arms so that the sun would hit my face and bring me slowly out of subspace.

As I came out of subspace, I realized he'd been talking to me the entire time. Just whispering softly nothing and everything so that I would come out of subspace in a safe and calm way. I came in right around when he was talking about renovating the bathroom vanity to have his and hers sinks. The discussion he was having was so surreal and normal that it made me giggle.

"Oh so you're back?" he said softly, as if to not spook me. I immediately regretted giggling because I wanted to hear more but I couldn't hold back. I couldn't stop giggling now, it was almost like I was high. Man did that thought make me miss marijuana, damn apocalypse. Now I was just laughing like a crazy person, and Gabe was looking at me like that too. I tried to stop and compose myself.

"Sorry, I wasn't prepared for the home renovation conversation you were starting and then I felt high. It reminded me how much I miss weed, I used to be a stoner before the apocalypse" I said in explanation to Gabe.

He gave me a somewhat quizzical look, leaned in close to my ear until his mouth was pressed against it and he whispered "that's the most words you've spoken to me voluntarily kitten". I shivered in response and blushed. He reached a hand up and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and chuckled softly.

"Don't be embarrassed kitten, I want you to talk to me. So you were a big old stoner huh? I would never have guessed that, you seem so innocent." he said to me.

"Ha! Furthest thing from innocent!" I said and then became embarrassed with how much information I was offering up to him and began to retreat again when I felt his hand on my cheek and pull my face towards his. My eyes all of a sudden blurred with tears, for reasons completely unknown. And by unknown, I knew what I was feeling but was completely in denial of them so cannot admit to knowing them.

"I was serious before" he said, "I want you to talk to me, I want to know you. I will accept you and you don't need to be embarrassed or ashamed". At this I completely clammed up. It wasn't that I didn't want to but I just couldn't yet.

"I can't... yet." I whispered to him.

He smiled softly at me, "I can work with yet baby" and leaned down so our mouths were only centimeters apart. My eyes softly closed while I waited for him to take my mouth with his. But he didn't and I realized he was waiting for me to kiss him first. I realized how big this moment was, if I kissed him I was doing it because I wanted to. I was admitting I wanted him. The power he had given me in this moment after he'd tied me up, punished me, put me in subspace... he could have taken advantage of my subspace at any time and I would have loved it, but he didn't. Instead he took care of me, waited for me to come back, and is still giving me the choice.

I was completely overcome with a feeling I hadn't had in so long that it terrified me and excited me all at the same time. I felt safe. That I was in control of something, of what happens now.

I reached up and touched his cheek, he opened up his eyes and looked at me questioningly. I looked deeply into his eyes and emoted everything deep inside of me with my face. He was shocked at the depth of feelings he could see I was feeling. I slowly closed my eyes while I leaned in the last few centimeters and kissed Gabe.

As our lips touched my entire body became warm and I curved inwards while my pussy quivered. I moaned desperately into his mouth and he growled back at me. Still holding himself back from me but letting me know that he would take back control when I was ready. But this moment was for me to enjoy him. I didn't think he had the control to hold back long so I needed to take advantage of this moment.

I sat up and Gabe followed me so his mouth wouldn't leave mine. I turned and straddled Gabe so my bare pussy was pressed against his dress pants. They were soft and I could feel his rock hard cock between my pussy lips. My pussy started weeping onto his pants and soon they were soaked through. His hands landed on my hip so his thumbs were pressing into the front of my hips. But he wasn't moving, just pressing his thumbs into that soft and vulnerable space to make me feel him. He was letting me have full control of the situation. I began to get so turned on with the idea of being in control. I wanted to make him so absolutely crazy that he would lose control. His ever present facade of control. I wanted to break it.

I rubbed my hands up and down his chest and then ran them up the back of his neck until I could wrap my tiny hands in the hair at the back of his head. I pulled his head back and pressed his face into my neck. He immediately started kissing and lightly biting my neck until my hips were freely grinding my bare pussy into his cock. I was continuously moaning and I could feel his control slipping.

I pulled my head back far enough that my mouth was pressed against his ear.

"Do you like me like this?" I whispered and he nodded against me.

"Do you want me?" I asked him and he growled and bit my neck hard enough for me to arch and still my movements. It stung but was more of a warning that I was toeing the line. He wouldn't let me have control for much longer if I didn't give him control voluntarily, but he wanted it voluntarily.

"Please take me" I whispered so softly he barely heard it. But he heard it and his growl was so deep in his chest that I moaned in pleasure and he used his hands on my hips to grind my pussy into his cock. I could feel my clit rolling on his pants and my eyes rolled into the back of my head while my pussy clenched over and over trying to get his cock inside of me.

He pushed me to sit up suddenly and unzipped his pants to push his underwear out of the way. His huge cock popped out of his pants at full attention. It was hard, red and angry looking. He dragged me around so that my back was against his chest. He had leaned back against the chaise so I had to lean back and my legs left the ground, so they were dangling on either side of his. I was spread completely open and his cock was staring at me from between my legs.

Gabe pushed my hips down until my pussy met his cock and I started squirming. I was grinding my pussy on his cock, while Gabe put his hands on either one of my thighs to pull them together. His cock was trapped between my thighs pressed against my bare wet pussy.

12