Year 8 - A.Z Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down to my ear and whispered "I want to make you cum baby, I want to pull as many heart wrenching orgasms from you as physically possible. But right now is about you, so you're going to have to ask me for it".

With every dark word I was squirming and moaning on his cock. My pussy had soaked his cocks and my thighs.

I was desperate for him. I would give him anything he wanted just so I could feel his cock again. "Please make me cum" I whispered to him.

He let go of my thighs, grabbed my hips and lifted me up. He tilted my hips down and caught the edge of my pussy on the head of his cock. He slowly started to work himself inside of me.

The angle that his cock was entering my pussy was almost torture. My pussy was soaking wet but I was clenching so hard trying to cum that I was even tighter than usual. Every inch was making me moan and squirm. It was so fucking big and that's all I could think over and over while my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

My pussy clenched once, twice and on the third time Gabe slammed the remaining 3 inches left at the base of his cock into my pussy. The head of his cock hit my cervix while his cock bottomed out and filled me like no other cock had before. The pain and pleasure I felt overwhelmed me and I exploded all over his cock. I came so hard that his cock was stuck inside of me and he couldn't move. He tried to move but my pussy had his cock in a trap. My pussy started squirting all over his balls and thighs. My pussy was clenching and on each clench I felt the pang of pain from his cockhead on my cervix sending me further and further into bliss. I wasn't aware of it but I was screaming. My orgasm seemed to last forever but it finally abated enough for Gabe to move a little.

He started rolling my hips softly but all it did was rub his cockhead on my cervix and my orgasm to build again. I was so close to cumming when he started panting heavily behind me. His cock twitched inside of me causing me to scream in pain and pleasure. I could tell he was close to cumming too.

I was on the verge of begging him when his hand slipped over my thighs and came down between my thighs and hit the top of my pussy and clit. It made my pussy clench and my legs to shake, I couldn't control it but I started to cum again. But this time he was right behind me and when my pussy trapped his cock this time he couldn't hold back and started to cum inside of me. We were both yelling as we came together. His cum was burning hot and I could feel every jet of it deep inside of my pussy. Every hit of his cum made my pussy clench and squirt again.

We slowly came down from our high. After a few minutes of catching our breath Gabe grabbed me and slipped off to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and gave me a few minutes alone to do my basic functions. He then came back to meet me in the shower. He insisted on soaping my entire body and that I do the same for him. I was so tired and content that I did what he wanted.

We went to bed together and fell asleep next to each other. I can't remember the last time I fell asleep that fast.

12