Year Away in Japan Ch. 04 - Hiking in the Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Donarudo," she said almost crying.

"Yeah, that's OK. There's not much we can do now. Here, I guess we'd better go into the temple."

I circled around to the front, Ai close behind. There were cars in the distance on the road, but we scrambled up the stairs and in. The temple was warm and dry, and thankfully there was no one inside. Someone must have lit some incense earlier because the aroma was still in the air.

"OK, you'll be safe here... Anyway, I'll go get our stuff."

"Don't leave." She wrapped her arms around me, and held me tightly. My hard-on was raging unabated, but I was earnestly trying to think of what to do. "Please don't leave." She hugged me even tighter. I tried to unpin my arm, but my hand slid against the back of her leg, and as I raised it I could feel the alluring curve of her bare bottom. I wanted so much to make love to her, but with great difficulty, I managed to keep my head, and concentrate.

"Anyway, let me check if those guys have walked past yet." I went outside, and stood on the stairs for a while till they came. They looked over at me, and we nodded to each other, but thankfully they kept on going.

When I came back in, Ai peered nervously over my shoulder.

"Is they gone?"

"Are they gone? Yes."

Hearing this, Ai breathed a sigh of relief.

To be continued in Year Away in Japan 5

Don Gordon

12