Year of the Hermit - Lookout Point

Story Info
Alex and Jackson have sex in the woods.
1.3k words
4.33
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's quiet and raining as Alex and Jackson drive down the empty back road, the radio playing soft in the background. Both boys hum along without much thought, as they watch the trees fly by and Jackson mindlessly rubs his thumb against Alex's knee. In this kind of weather there was a very low chance of anyone being at their favorite look-out point, and Alex fantasizes about the feeling of the rain washing down over him.

"All I can think about is putting my fingers in your mouth." Jackson says, his cheeks flushing bright red, startling Alex out of his daydream.

"Oh my god, dude... How long have you been holding that one in?" Alex laughed, his cheeks turning pink at the same time.

"Since this morning," Jackson admits, defeated, squeezing Alex's knee. "I don't know, agh, we can change the topic, it's okay."

"No, no. Please go on." Alex chided, a smirk perking up the corners of his mouth.

Jackson released Alex's knee then and brought his hand down over his face.

"Look, I'm sorry I said anything. We can talk about this later, okay. Forget I said anything."

"Okay, okay. But if you do have more thoughts to share with the class, just let me know." Alex smiled, bringing his right hand to Jackson's chest and giving it a quick, reassuring pat. "I think about it too."

The two rode in comfortable silence the rest of the way, listening to the whispers of screaming folk punk bands coming from the speakers, the flush on Jackson's cheeks remaining firmly in place.

When they finally arrive, as per their suspicions, they are the only car on the road and in the parking lot looking over the town below. This spot was often quiet anyways, but there was a sense of unspoken relief that washed over the car as it was confirmed to be true.

The moment the car was in park, Alex grabbed Jackson's fingers and pulled them towards his lips. Kissing the tip of each finger first, Alex watches as Jackson's jeans start stretching, revealing the shape of his cock against the denim. When he gets to Jackson's thumb, Alex looks over at him, equipped with his big doe eyes, and slowly sucks it into his mouth. Jackson can't help but to let out a guttural moan the moment his thumb is surrounded by the warmth of Alex's mouth. He presses down against Alex's tongue then, forcing the boy's mouth open, gripping his chin with the rest of his hand. He glides his thumb up and down along Alex's tongue, teasing the back of his mouth and Alex can't resist himself from closing his lips and starting to suck.

"Oh, that's nice," Jackson says, closing his eyes for a moment, allowing himself to ride the wave of warmth rushing through his body. When he comes back to himself, Jackson opens his eyes to watch as Alex continues to glide his mouth along his thumb. Alex's eyes are closed too, and it takes all Jackson's self control to keep himself from grabbing Alex by his hair and shoving his face into Jackson's lap. Instead, with quiet, slow, precision, he brings his other hand to the back of Alex's head and wraps his fingers into the curls at the base of his neck and starts directing Alex's head along his fingers.

"Look at me." Jackson whispers, bringing his mouth to Alex's ear, causing the boy's eyes to flutter open. "There you go. Now, I want you to get out of the car and go bend over the hood for me. Can you do that?"

Holding his eye contact despite the embarrassment that makes his cunt throb, Alex nodded and slowly drew his mouth back from Jackson's fingers. He unbuckled himself with a quiet *click* and cracked the door open before looking back at Jackson watching him go. Under his gaze, Jackson gives Alex an encouraging nod and continues to watch as Alex makes his way to the front of the car and places his elbows against the hood. He looks expectantly at Jackson through the windshield and wiggles his ass as he waits.

They hold each other's stares for a moment longer, and then Jackson unbuckles himself and walks towards Alex until he is standing behind him. Jackson plants his hands on Alex's waist then and squeezes, digging his fingers into Alex's hips and pulling his ass against him. Alex can feel Jackson's cock throbbing in his jeans and as the water that had collected on the hood of the car soaks into his shirt sleeves, he begins rubbing his ass into Jackson even harder.

Jackson has to grit his teeth as he digs his fingers deeper into Alex's flesh and holds him still. Wrapping his fingers around the belt loops under his hands, Jackson pulls and brings Alex's pants down around his knees, revealing his underwear already soaked through, not from the rain. Alex stops moving the moment his skin hits the air, and before he can process what is happening, Jackson's hand is in his hair again and his face is heading towards the car. The contact is not hard, but it's cool as Jackson pulls Alex's arms behind his back and pushes his face further into the cold, wet metal.

As Alex turns his head to the side to take a breath, Jackson drops his hand to Alex's cunt and begins rubbing, hard. Alex's inhale is sharper than he'd expected it to be, as the sensation of Jackson's hand against him sends a rush of blood to his pussy making his t-dick to harden against Jackson's fingers. He lets out a moan and sinks himself further against the cool, wet metal as Jackson strokes, teasing at Alex's holes making it hard for him to catch his breath.

Satisfied with his teasing, Jackson pulls down Alex's underwear then and lets his cock fall from its place in his pants. Jackson gives himself a few tight strokes then, before guiding the tip of his cock to Alex's entrance and pushing himself in at full force. Alex's cunt is dripping and takes Jackson's length with no trouble and they both let out low growls of satisfaction.

Jackson begins thrusting, grabbing Alex's hips again, pulling him back on to his cock harder each time until he is pounding into Alex's cunt with everything he's got. Alex, is a quivering mess, eyes closed and soaked from head to toe, his pussy dripping down his legs, making a mess of the underwear that had been just barely pushed out of the way. He allows himself to fall into a state of bliss as Jackson thrusts, feeling himself filled with every movement.

Alex starts breathing more heavily, and Jackson's thumb begins rubbing circles around Alex's ass pulling a low growl from his mouth that turns into an unbridled moan as Jackson carefully pushes his thumb inside. Alex begins bouncing himself against Jackson as he lets the feelings of his holes being filled overwhelm his body and Jackson smiles as he watches Alex move.

When Alex decides that he can't take any more, he pushes himself up from the hood of the car, Jackson still thrusting into him, and brings his back to Jackson's chest. As if it were routine, Jackson's hand trails up Alex's chest and settles gently at his neck and begins to squeeze. Alex's mouth falls open as his head drops back against Jackson, the combination of the pressure on his throat and Jackson filling his holes utterly overwhelming. His already trembling legs begin shaking harder, as pressure grows in his clit until he feels like he's going to burst.

Frantically Alex begins rubbing his clit, gliding his fingers up and down its length as he works to jack himself off. Seeing this, Jackson thrusts harder and both boys moan as Alex's cunt tightens around Jackson's cock. It only takes a few more thrusts as Alex settles into the floaty feeling beginning to fill his head, before his orgasm rips through his body. Jackson isn't far behind either and explodes inside Alex, bringing on another wave of pleasure for both of them. Jackson brings himself down onto Alex and squeezes his sides, as they lay in the cool spring air, listening to the birds singing and their breaths begin to settle.