Joe and Matteo

Story Info
Two bisexual men getting off, one has a gf at home.
1.1k words
4.05
4.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Quick intro: I am "Joe" and this actually happened. Thanks for reading.*

Joe had been thinking about how he didn't have anyone to love, but he was mostly too busy at work to focus on that.

He would jerk off at night grabbing his dick and doing it just to cum so that he could go to sleep. Then, he met Matteo.

This happened by chance, Matteo being a new guy at work that Joe hadn't seen before. Matteo was gorgeous: about 5 ft 8 of toned muscle and tanned skin, with a strong face that could rival any male fashion model.

Joe watched him from afar, for a while before saying a word. He was dazzled by Matteo's looks and charisma, and figured there was no way this could ever happen. Joe knew that he himself was just another average-looking white guy, a dime a dozen.

Finally, Joe decided he could at least go stand up against the wall, at a work meeting that he didn't need to be at but where he knew Matteo would be. Joe, taller and thinner and shy, white as paper with almost black hair. How could he ever expect someone like Matteo to notice him?

He stood against the wall for the work meeting. When he saw Matteo coming out the door Joe said, "hey man it's been a long day huh."

Matteo replied, "yeah that meeting was hell."

Before Matteo could leave, Joe saw his chance. It was now or never.

Joe said, "you want to go get a drink?"

Matteo said, "I don't know, my girlfriend is expecting me back so we can go get some dinner."

Joe thought: it seems like he might like me but I'm not sure what to do. Then, he came up with a master plan. "How about you tell your girlfriend where you're going to be and she can meet us?"

By some incredible force working in Joe's direction, Matteo agreed to this.

They went to a bar nearby, and Matteo's girlfriend Ana met them there. She was cute by anyone's standards, but Joe had other things in mind. He could not see Ana's beauty, since he was only focused on Matteo.

They had a few drinks together. Then, Matteo said "let's go to a club." Joe was fine with that but Ana said no, she needed to get home. She had a friend there, Laura, who was walking home at the same time so they decided to go together.

So here it was just Joe and Matteo. They went to the club that Matteo wanted to go to, Joe standing around as always and Matteo dancing up a storm.

Joe watched, and watched. Eyes always on Matteo and hoping for something. He thought, "dude probably thinks I'm straight, this will never happen."

Matteo wanted one more drink, at the club. They went up together and Joe asked, "what would you like?" Matteo understood that meant Joe was buying it, and got a tequila shot.

Joe watched Matteo put salt on his hand, lick it, and take the shot. He wanted that tongue to be on him, not just for salt and tequila.

All Joe could do was wait and wonder, does he want me? What does he want?

After Matteo was done taking the next shot, he pulled Joe up by both hands and brought him in for a hug. It became a tight hug, and soon, both were aroused.

Joe now wondered, what should I do since I know his dick is hard and so is mine. He grabbed Matteo around the waist and said, "let's go."

Matteo agreed with a laugh, "okay let's do it."

Now Joe was so excited he could hardly think, but managed to walk them back to his apartment. His hand was now on Matteo's back, to guide him.

Joe asked, "do you want to go up with me? We can take the elevator or the stairs. I live on the 5th floor."

Matteo gripped Joe's shoulder and said, "elevator."

As soon as it opened, Matteo went right in for a kiss. Joe was startled, but didn't take long to respond to Matteo's tongue and lips. Soon they were kissing deeply, and both grabbing each other everywhere.

Joe almost wanted to stay in the elevator but, he had asked Matteo to come up to his place. At the 5th floor, they continued to kiss as they walked the hall to Joe's place.

Joe was hard as a rock in his jeans and almost forgot how to unlock the door. But, muscle memory took over and they somehow got inside.

Joe pinned Matteo up against the wall and breathed into his ear in his softest voice: "what do you want?"

Matteo said, "I want to find your bed." Then he began kissing Joe's neck, and Joe was done for. They somehow found the bed, kissing furiously. They both laid down and caught their breath for a bit.

Matteo was the one to start the action. He reached his hand down to Joe's crotch and started to massage Joe's hard dick through his jeans.

After a little while of that, Joe didn't think he could take any more because he would cum, but wanted to last longer. So he said, "stop just a minute let's get our clothes off."

They both got naked very fast. Clothes thrown everywhere. Joe couldn't help staring at Matteo's body, it was beyond beautiful and perfect. And his cut dick was so hard, ready for Joe's hand.

Joe said: "can I?" and Matteo nodded. Joe reached down and took Matteo's dick at its thick base, wrapping his hand around it. At this point, he could already see there was some precum. So he used his other hand to start slicking the rest of Matteo's dick with the precum.

Matteo started moaning. Joe too, once he heard that come out of Matteo's mouth, could not help gasping himself at how hot it was.

Joe now began jerking Matteo off with the hand he had wet with precum, while his other hand reached around to Matteo's muscular ass. Grabbing his ass cheeks, Joe was rubbing his own hard dick against Matteo's stomach not being able to stop.

Matteo started to cum. Joe was amazed at how much there was and, started to cum too. They shot off mostly together but Joe took longer, and Matteo laughed: "how long you expect a man to wait dude, I'm already a mess."

Joe agreed. Once they were both done cumming, they took a brief nap, and then Matteo went home to Ana.