All Comments on 'Year One'

by freddieclegg

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Start

A well written story but I suggest a more proper format of a story rather than a journal with breaks in between

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As good as ever

A wonderful start, as we'd expect from Mr. Clegg. I disagree with the reader who asked for a more conventional narrative style; I think the diary entries work very nicely, and the fact that this is a recently discovered journal is also the literary conceit that the whole piece is built around. Please don't change a thing, but please do keep the installments coming.

KeithRobertsKeithRobertsover 4 years ago
I’m a fan

Please write more. I’m loving it!!!

Frosty1979Frosty1979over 4 years ago
Stuff to add

Like where the story is going. What I would like to see in this scenario would be the effect on certain immigrant groups in the Uk. Particularly Indian and ones of a Muslim background.

Would be actually nice to see if our "hero" gets a female Indian or Pakistani boss and we see some interracial femdom.

manysinnzmanysinnzover 4 years ago
Excellent!

I love this this scenario and the perspective of the narrator. I'm not sure how long ago you wrote this, but if the interest is still there, I'd love to see it go farther. There is just not enough fiction out there about submissive men. Thank you for posting it.

dyetieddyetiedover 4 years ago
This can run and run

I love it. The story is coming along nicely. Lots of potential for development. Keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is great

Further to another comment, it would seem useful if immigrant women of color especially were allowed and encouraged to be harsh toward straight white males for remedial purposes. Perhaps this would mean open immigration for women of color coupled with extreme affirmative action displacing men from jobs until there is full female employment, and even blanket amnesty for moderate acts of violence by immigrant women of color against random straight white males where there is a historical context of oppression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great setup

Nicely set up and very believable. Keep it slow with a gradual takeover of women and I think you'll have a winner. Not opposed to interracial Female domination as long as all males are treated equally. Maybe focus on how much happier everyone is and well things are working out under such a system. Cheers

freddiecleggfreddiecleggabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the comments. They are really appreciated. Hopefully you will all have seen parts 2, 3 & 4 by now too.

vietnamvetvietnamvetabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

I LOVE this story! It's too bad that's not happening in the USA YET! The way the two parties have screwed things up is atrocious. Women need to take over and put us men in our places. I've only read the first part so far but you'd better believe I will continue!

freddiecleggfreddiecleggabout 4 years agoAuthor

Glad you are ennjoying this vietnamvet! Hope the rest of it lives up to expectations...

deep_surfacedeep_surfacealmost 4 years ago
I love it

Ok I was with you until "the return of shoulder pads".

No. Just... No.

Except that perfect setup 10/10 would kneel again!

freddiecleggfreddiecleggalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Shoulder Pads?

There you are, deepsurface, you can see there are no depths that these women will not sink to in order to opress the male sex.... ;-) Glad you enjoyed it in sptie of the shoulder pads.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Really enjoying. Grippy and well written.

Loved the W H Auden quote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great start!

fantastic setup. hoping it will build up well on this awesome foundation. really liked the details around legalities, kinda makes it more believable and realistic. have fantasized scenarios like these so much. it would be great to also see the full spectrum of femdom in the sequels.. from mild control and pussy worship to chastity/ownership to outright commodification of the male (chattel equivalent, used, sold without feelings. again with owners ranging from good natured women who just behave with men as domestic animals, using them for their benefit while taking general care, to cruellas who'd revel in the fear invoked in men due to their full control over literally the males life itself). and the tussles between these groups, which would be just about what is the best way to enslave and use males. the question about gender equality being treated as a foregone conclusion that does not even warrant discussion (like what would happen if someone talks of treating humans and dogs/cows equally in today's world).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous