Year One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like a lot of New Order propaganda. There were two pamphlets: ‟The Respect Agenda" and ‟How You Can Help Combat MDDM at Work and at Home," plus there was a fact sheet, ‟You and Your Sponsor." I don't know when I'm going to get time to read them -- I've got a load of work to catch up on because of having to run errands for Lucy.

Angie said I shouldn't worry; it was all very easy: I just had to do what she said. She seemed like she was joking but you never know with Angie. She's spending a lot of time reading a thick book called ‟A Sponsor's Guide." When I asked her what was in it, she said I needn't bother about it. I've noticed she's taken to locking it in a desk drawer, though.

Thursday 22nd July

It's funny how quickly some businesses have latched on the change in mood of the country. Walking past some shops in the centre of town at lunch time today, one of the big chain stores was announcing their new women's fashion range under something they call the ‟Per Domina" label. Going by the window display, most of it is fairly mainstream, of course; just sharper tailoring, the return of shoulder pads, tighter waists and straighter skirts. Some of it looked quite radical though; the sort of thing you'd only have seen at a fetish fair before (don't ask me how I'd know). I'm not sure if it will translate into street wear, though.

This afternoon, I caught myself day dreaming about Lucy in one of the outfits I'd seen. Now THAT must count as a breach of the Government's Respect Agenda. I guess it's just as well they can't see into our brains yet.

Friday 6th August

Angie stayed in this evening -- she didn't have a party meeting or anything. It was quite like our old ‟date nights." I cooked up a couple of steaks -- although I usually get back later than she does, she's always got party work to do, so I end up cooking most of the time. Angie enjoyed the meal. We both had a couple of glasses of wine and we were feeling quite -- well -- mellow.

Angie thought we'd watch some TV and stretched out on the couch. I've taken to sitting on the floor alongside her. It gives her plenty of room to get comfortable and I don't mind really. Anyway, we ended up watching ‟Question Time." Angie says it's good for me to watch current affairs stuff — she thinks I'm not sufficiently politically aware.

So, there's the usual panel: a couple of New Order party members, a business woman and a token man. Most of the questioning was fairly predictable. ‟Can New Order keep up its momentum and really achieve change?" ‟What should the new government do about the possible fragmentation of the EU following the latest Greek crisis?" ‟Do the panel think that the changes to combat MDDM will cause civil unrest?" That sort of thing. The last question was a bit different. ‟What is New Order going to do about pornography?" The man was quick (probably too quick) to deny that he'd ever looked at any. The two New Order women had quite a lively debate saying they didn't want to get involved in people's private lives, but that maybe there was a case for limiting male access to pornography as part of the Respect Agenda. The other panel member had a different slant -- she felt it was OK as long as a Sponsor supervised and it was ‟politically appropriate material."

Angie laughed. ‟There you go," she said, ‟you'll be allowed to jerk off if it's to a picture of a dominant woman." I said I thought that was unfair. She started up on some stuff that sounded like it had come straight from one of her party meetings, saying that if men weren't so obsessed with porn maybe they'd make better decisions. That's all very well but I can still remember her saying how some of the blokes in her office were drooling when she went in wearing that new suit and killer heels. Sounds like a bit of a double standard, to me.

Monday 16th August

Angie got some official looking mail this morning. It looked like the sort of thing you get from the tax man but the envelope had ‟D.O.S.A." on the back. I asked Angie about it. She said it's the ‟Department of Sponsors Affairs," not anything that I had to worry about. They look after registering Sponsors and keeping them up to date with all the regulations -- heaven knows there's enough of them!

12