All Comments on 'Yearning to Blow'

by LylaVyolet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BruneauBruneaualmost 4 years ago
Sensual!

I really liked the story. I loved the way the characters were beginning to understand each other. You descriptions of Zoe really drew me into the scene. The ending was a bit abrupt, but I really liked Zoe. Five stars!

WatchedBethWatchedBethalmost 4 years ago
So erotic

Wonderful story. Perfectly describes the pleasure and desire felt when submitting to a hard cock.

From a fellow cock worshipper x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lucky bastard!

My female roommate never was that easy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent. A lot of what makes sex erotic is the situation, and this was a 10/10 situation. More like this please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ohhh yessss. Zoe is an absolutely stunning woman.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot3 months ago

A perfectly written exploration of submission. Intensely erotic 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

ErozettaErozettaabout 2 months ago

The way you characterized Zoe's submission was absolutely beautiful. It's rare for me to come across a story here where someone has written submission in the way I experience it. The need can be so overwhelming at times and absolutely devastating when need isn't being met. It's not really something you can just keep pushing aside.

And her enjoyment of giving blowjobs is so relatable. There's something a bit otherworldly about how sensual and intense the submission involved in giving a blowjob like that can be.

Well done and I'm so glad a friend had me read this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLylaVyolet@LylaVyolet
Lyla's my pen name because I love lilacs (the flowers). I write my stories with my friend who's my editor. What I post is really just writing exercises we do for fun so don't expect anything incredible. We hang out and I tell him the story I have in mind and how I want it. We ...