Yearning to Blow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fifty minutes left, now, and I had completed half of it all. I could make it. I knew I could, I just needed to be fast. Thankfully, Zoe was back in her room now, and she would distract me no longer.

Well, I was sure wrong about that. Not two minutes later, I heard the door of her room open again. She stood in front of me with her head down, unable to even look at me. "Jake... Can I ask you something?"

"Sure..." I muttered, totally confused as to where this was all going.

"You know, what we were talking about, earlier... I..." She chuckled and looked away. Her face had turned completely red. "I can't believe I'm asking this. Okay, deep breath." She took that deep breath and looked me in the eye. "Do you mind if I... If I kneel next to you? I won't talk, I won't do anything, I promise, I just... I just wanna kneel next to you."

I opened my mouth without knowing what words to speak. What the hell had she just asked? "You... want to..."

"Kneel. It's just a way I need to feel sometimes. Helps me deal with the stress."

"Well... why don't you go kneel in your room?"

"Well I don't wanna kneel just for the sake of kneeling, I want to feel... you know... like I'm being dominated." She quickly raised her hands. "I am NOT asking you to dominate me, Jake, don't freak out. Don't do anything. Keep on writing, ignore me. Just... Can I please just kneel next to you?"

I couldn't do much else but nod. "Well if it helps you, go for it..."

Her eyes lit up and her plump lips smiled. I couldn't help but chuckle, but I really needed to focus on my article. She was a bit eccentric, sure, but if it could help her cope with the stress, it wasn't too much to ask. I didn't need to feel too awkward. I saw her moving from the corner of my eye, but instead of kneeling down, she was doing something else.

Zoe took off her shoes and socks and threw them on the couch. Confused, I watched the barefoot girl grasping her shirt.

"Uh, Zoe?"

She stopped and looked at me. "What?"

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think? I'm getting naked." My eyes flashing wide open made her giggle. "Well what did you expect? I need to feel submissive. This won't work if I have clothes on."

I couldn't believe what was happening. Zoe wanted to kneel below me... completely naked. "Is this... how you do it around your friends?" I asked.

"Depends. Naked most of the time, lingerie some of the time."

My head was spinning. This girl hung out with platonic friends only to blow them on her knees, naked or in lingerie. There were sluts, and then there was Zoe.

"Can I?" she said with a playful fake innocence. "Please?"

It's not like I would have hated seeing her body, and she could tell. In the end, I could only accept. "Make yourself comfortable," I said.

She giggled, taking off her shirt and her yoga pants. Zoe didn't just strip, she was very much teasing too. Her hips gyrated sensually and every one of her movements was sexier than a stripper's. She undid her bra and took off her panties, and there she was, standing stark naked in front of me. Zoe was hot, really hot. Her body wasn't some perfect porn star's, but it was athletic and extremely pleasing to look at nonetheless—a perfect example of a cute petite.

She had a slim physique with the long legs you would expect from a yoga teacher. People into big or medium breasts would have found Zoe's sorely lacking, but as far as I was concerned, her tits were absolutely perfect. They were small, but so perky and firm that they were adorable works of art.

Overall, if Zoe were to just stand casually in the nude, one would find her pretty lacking in shape, but the girl made up for it through her posture. I had never once seen her sit or stand dropping; she was always instinctively bending some curve sexily as if posing—a skill no doubt acquired from years of hanging out naked around guys. That skill now proved its usefulness as my eyes enjoyed her naked body. But I guarantee you; no matter how much I was enjoying seeing her naked, I can tell you she was having more fun being seen naked. Every time my eyes looked at her breasts, she seemed to instinctively arch her back even more.

Biting her lip, she knelt on the cold, hard wooden ground, and it didn't even seem to bother her. She struck the most perfect kneeling pose you could ever imagine, arching her back to keep the attention on her tits, with her head down and her hands behind her back as if they were tied.She faced me, and her face was right next to my thigh. I had never seen someone look more obedient in my life.

My cock was hard from looking at her body, and my mind was going insane, but I could not lose more time. Thankfully, I heard Zoe whisper: "Thank you. Just keep writing. I'm not here.

Not here... How the hell could I act like that was true? I kept on typing, but it was impossible for me to focus. My roommate was on her knees, naked as the day she was born. She looked like... a slave or something. I wasn't into BDSM, I wasn't used to anything like that. It was just so strange to me.

I tried rationalizing it all by putting myself in her shoes, even though she was now barefoot. Zoe handled stress by giving up power. Being a straight submissive, what she desired was to have a man (or men) control her, or at least be "above" her in a hierarchical sort of way—and I certainly was above her in the literal sense.

Being the outsider that I was, I had always thought BDSM was just about fucking, only with handcuffs on. This was something else completely, something much more complex. It wasn't sex Zoe was craving, it was the feeling of submission itself. Even in a gesture as simple as kneeling naked below a clothed man, she was finding that solace of submissiveness. God, I could write an amazing article about her, I thought as I typed this now boring, trite story of a fashion designer.

"Jake?" she whispered.

"Uh, yeah?"

She looked up at me with adorably innocent eyes, not at all the commanding ones she was known for. "Can you pet my hair?"

I had only ever petted dogs before, not girls, but what was I to do? Say no? Awkwardly, I brought my hand to her hair, but she eased the process for me by instantly rubbing her head against my hand; much like the way cats rub their heads against you when they want attention. I softly caressed her brown hair, and she went back to looking down submissively. It was now extremely hard to focus. Not only could I not stop looking at her perfect tits right below me, I also had to periodically remove left my hand from the keyboard to pet her hair.

At some point, I entered a flurry of phrases which necessitated my two hands. After a while of typing with two hands, I felt Zoe rubbing her head against my leg—again, like cats do, and she looked up at me with an adorable frown. I had no choice but to caress her again, and the moment my hand stroked her hair again, she closed her eyes and smiled with happiness like you've never seen before. This girl was into being submissive—REALLY into it. Most people would only ever submit to a partner they've known for a while; Zoe on the other hand was more than happy to do it with a roommate she barely knew. I wasn't into the whole domination thing, but seeing Zoe being so easy was definitely hot.

My eyes kept wandering over to her body. It was absolutely surreal—my roommate was stark naked in a totally sexual way. I realized that I hadn't had a good look at her ass, and so I tried peeking, but the way she knelt below me somewhat hid her ass. Thankfully, she noticed, and before I could blink, she turned around, placed herself on all fours with her toes tucked under, and with a perfect arching of her back, presented her ass to me like a bitch on display.

"Wow..." I said without thinking. Her ass was superb. Just like her tits, it was small, but incredibly firm and round with pronounced cheeks. My "wow" made her chuckle with glee.

"You can slap if you want," she said, biting her lip.

I did, giving that perfect ass a good spank. She turned back and resumed her submissive pose, kneeling with her hands behind her back. The sight of her ass and the incredibly slutty way she had shown it off had turned my cock harder than stone. I sighed as I tried desperately to focus on the article. I had forty minutes left, and Zoe's mental torture wasn't helping me write any faster.

She rubbed her head against my jeans again to ask for her petting. I complied, and even felt the instinctive desire to caress her face. While one hand typed on the keyboard, the other gently caressed her cheek and her neck. Zoe instantly turned much, MUCH more sensual. She closed her eyes and smiled blissfully, sighs leaving her lips as my hands stroked her neck. Her expression was as passionate as if I was fingering her, yet all I was doing was stroking her neck.

Then I remembered how psychological Zoe's sexuality was. It wasn't the physical sensation of fingers between her thighs she was yearning for at that moment, it was the desire to feel owned, to feel taken. She was completely nude, kneeling in ostentatious obedience, and I was clothed. That simple asymmetry in clothing made my touch a dominant one, and I was amazed to see just how much she enjoyed that dominance.

I kept caressing her hair and face as I looked back to the screen. Soon after, I felt her lips on my fingers. She took my index and my middle finger in her mouth. I just looked, completely taken aback. Zoe was... Zoe was sucking my fingers. She arched her back even more, straightened her posture and moved her head up and down across the shaft that my two fingers formed. And I just watched. She looked up and gave me a sweet look. She was thanking me for letting her do that, and I could see just how happy she was as she closed her eyes and kept on sucking, moaning with passionate "mmmmhhh's".

I was just dumbfounded—wouldn't you be? Just imagine the sight for a second: you enter an apartment, and you know that its tenants are nothing more than acquaintances. Then, in that darkly lit space with a storm outside, you see a fully clothed man typing on a computer, and a woman on her knees, stark naked, performing some sort of blowjob on his fingers.

I noticed I was sweating, and my cock only kept getting harder. "Fuck," I muttered under my breath as I desperately tried to keep my mind off Zoe and finish the article. I had thirty minutes left, I realized as I looked at the hour. I typed faster and slid my finger out of her mouth, wetting my keyboard with her saliva. I was sweating because of arousal and a growing sense of panic. I needed to finish this fucking thing, and I needed to finish it FAST.

I heard Zoe moan as she rubbed her head against my jeans. She was asking for the fingers like a child would ask for a toy. Dammit, I needed two hands to write, but she was so incredibly hot... I complied and gave her my fingers to suck for thirty seconds before taking them away again. And again, the girl moaned on her knees, and I gave her my fingers—it went on like this for a few minutes. Even though the gesture turned me on, I had to finish the article, and that meant typing with both hands.

I tried to slid my fingers out, but she tightened her lips and held them like that. "Zoe, come on..." I pleaded. She shook her head and kept on sucking, eyes closed and smiling. "Zoe..."

I took my fingers out, but she wouldn't leave them. Zoe opened her mouth wide and kept leaning her head towards the fingers in some sort of ridiculous chase—if I brought my fingers to the right, she'd lean right and try to wrap her mouth around them; all the while producing desperate moans, as if my fingers were food and she was starving. I did admire her dedication to her slave posture, however—not for one second did she try to rise, and her hands remained firmly behind her back as if actually restrained.

I quickly had enough and genuinely snapped. "Zoe, enough!" I showed my index to her as one would during a scolding, and she just smiled and tried sucking that one. "Zoe!"

The girl's face turned red and she pressed her head against my thigh to laugh raucously. "Hahahahah! You're so mad!" She looked up at me and bit her lip. "I'm sorry, I'm just having fun..."

"Zoe, I need my two hands to write this thing. Please."

She made an exaggerated pout with her lips, even though her smile was still visible. She placed her chin on the top of my leg to look at me—just like dogs (or rather bitches) do with their owners. "I'll leave your fingers alone, fine."

"Thank you."

"But..." Her expression turned into one of begging. She was giving me the sad puppy eyes. "I still need something to suck..."

Her lips were parted. Somehow, I could feel the hunger on her lips like a tangible energy, and that hunger was desperate. It was the hunger of someone starving. I immediately understood what she meant.

"What?" she said, and this time, her expression was not playful acting, but very real concern. "You... you don't want me sucking your cock?"

I could see how terrifying the idea was to her—imagine being a girl and being turned down by a guy when you offer to blow him. I wasn't about to destroy her self-esteem forever, so I quickly petted her hair as a comforting gesture.

"Zoe, I..." I chuckled. I was about to tell a roommate that I would love a blowjob from them. It was surreal. "Zoe... Well of course, I'd love it. But I really need to finish this first." She gave me the sad puppy eyes again; now she was competing with that cat from the Shrek movie. "Zoe, I just have twenty minutes left, just give me twenty minutes."

"I'm not waiting twenty minutes."

"Zoe..."

"I wanna suck it now Jake, please. Please, please, pleeeeaaaaaase..." My mind was dizzy with arousal—this naked girl was begging, BEGGING to suck my cock. She brought her face to my clothed erection and rubbed her face on it. "Please let me suck your cock, please let me suck your cock, please, please, please Jake, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase..."

It was clear to me that she would never give up, so I did. "Ok, ok, you win."

Zoe gasped with glee and kissed me on the cheek as she rose. "I'll be right back!" She ran to her room and returned a moment later with a tube of pink lipstick in her hands. I should have taken those few seconds to write some more phrases, but with her standing at the other end of the living room, I had a full view of her body, and I just couldn't miss that. The bare girl used the mirror camera on her phone, and a moment later, her lips were colored with a vivid, girly pink.

"Can't suck cock without lipstick," she said as she threw the tube and the phone on the sofa. Instead of walking over to me, she got on all fours and crawled with the most feminine elegance I had ever seen—a tiger stalking her prey. Zoe crawled under the desk, disappearing completely from my view. "Just keep writing," she whispered under the desk. "Don't mind me, I'm not here."

As I went back to typing, I noticed that she wasn't pulling my pants down. Instead, she unzipped my jean's fly and fumbled through the hole until she pulled my cock out of it. Zoe seemed to revel in that contrast of clothing—me fully clothed and she completely naked; she did not want me baring any more flesh than my cock. We had no collars or cuffs, but we had that asymmetry in clothing, and that definitely made me feel completely superior to her. I peeked at her under the desk. She was on all fours like an animal, and after a few licks across my shaft, she took it all in her mouth, running her mouth up and down my cock with passionate movements of her head.

My god, she looked so hot. Her long dark hair fell all over her bare shoulders, and her back was arched in such a way that the curve of her ass was visible. She was putting all her body into the blowjob; her toes were tucked under as if she was ready to jump on a prey and her fingers were strongly pressed against the ground. Not a single part of her body was passive, every muscle in her body was clearly straining with activity—all of them were participating to put all her soul and energy into the task. She wasn't just sucking my cock, she was devoting herself to it, worshiping it, swearing absolute obedience and submission to it, and all her body brought energy to the task, not just her mouth.

If submission was what Zoe craved, then she had to be in heaven right now—completely naked, sucking off a fully clothed man under a desk. I continued writing my article, but the growing arousal made it difficult to focus. Zoe was a better cocksucker than any girl I had ever been with; not a surprise, since sucking dicks seemed to be the axis of her sexuality. Her technique was absolutely flawless—her mouth worked on my penis as if it had been created for that sole purpose. There was so much more than just sucking; she kissed my mouth across the shaft, she licked with large sweeps and little taps, she kept the cock in her mouth and sucked without moving her head, and then she went back to moving her head and drowning my entire cock in her saliva.

It was so strange to be getting blown while I was writing. Zoe was invisible, hidden somewhere below me, yet I could feel her passion with every throbbing of my penis. And I could certainly hear her; this was the noisiest blowjob I had ever experienced, a perfect symphony of gurgles and gurgling, wet and slushy sounds, lips smacking against flesh, endless slurps and so much gagging that you would have thought there was a girl choking down there.

And then there was Zoe's voice. At first, I heard mostly giggles as she delighted herself with my cock, but pretty quickly, she was moaning. The pleasure I felt was already distracting, but her moans... I tried so very hard to put down coherent phrases on the screen, but every time I tried initiating my thought process, I heard Zoe's muffled moans below the desk.

"Mmmmhhh... Mmmmmhhh..." she went without stopping. Her moans were so incredibly sexy... And they were absolutely not letting me focus.

"Zoe, quiet."

"Mmmmhhhhh..."

"Zoe, I can't focus..."

"Mmmmhhh, mmmmmhhh..." The girl just kept moaning louder and louder—she loved being difficult, this one. Zoe turned her sucking of my cock into something crazed and chaotic by violently throwing her mouth against it. There was a gag reflex every second, "Guh! Guh! Guh! Guh!" And when she wasn't gagging, she was moaning even more, "Mmmmmhhhhhh! Mmmmhhhhhh!"

My mind just couldn't take it anymore, it was too hot and too distracting, and I knew she was doing it on purpose. You moaned involuntarily from intense physical pleasure such as penetration; no amount of love for giving blowjobs could ever make someone moan that much out of reflex. Zoe's moaning was effectively role-playing—she was consciously moaning to commit to her role as a submissive. If I wanted her to stop, I had to play her game.

"Zoe, shhhhh, shhhh," I said, petting her hair. She moaned in response, but I kept on stroking her head and shushing her. "Shhhhhh, Zoe, listen to me, shhhhhh." Her moans turned calmer and gentler, and so I kept on going. "Shhhhh... Shhhhh..."

She was playing the part of the animal, and so I had treat her like one. I had a wild beast under the desk, and it wanted to be tamed. I kept softly stroking her hair.

"I know you're excited to suck cock, Zoe, but I need you to take it down a notch."

She moaned as she kept sucking, and it was a long, plaintive moan that seemed to say "I can't help it."

"I know, Zoe, I know, but you're loud and it's distracting."

She moaned with an apologetic tone. I chuckled. I liked this conversation we were having, with her communicating through cock-stuffed moaning. It was impressive how much she could communicate with a dick filling her mouth—no doubt another skill acquired through years of practice.