Yearning to Blow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LylaVyolet
LylaVyolet
381 Followers

"Do you want to make me proud?" I felt her nodding on my cock. "Then I need you to be quiet, Zoe. Tell you what, if you do that, I'll call you a good girl. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Hm hm," she moaned as she nodded.

"Ok," I said as my hand protectively petted her hair. I knew exactly what Zoe was doing. She knew moaning so loudly distracted me. She was doing it on purpose so that I would have no choice but to tell her to be quiet—not ask her, mind you, but tell. And so I played her game, keeping my left hand on her head like a reminder of dominance. "Slow down girl, slow down," I whispered.

Zoe moaned plaintively, but I kept stroking her hair. "Shhh..." I said. "You can do it, girl, you can do it. Make me proud."

I kept shushing her, and to be honest, I was really enjoying this little game. Dominating her didn't really stir me, seeing as I wasn't into that, but the dynamic we were playing was quite amusing. Zoe was playing the part of the cock-crazed submissive who couldn't help but moan like a whore while sucking my cock, and I was playing the man who had to keep HER arousal in check. It seemed absurd at first glance, but I do think there was a core of truth to it; Zoe was not pretending but rather playing up a very real sentiment.

I wrote on as Zoe calmed down. I whispered words of calm and comfort, and her sucking gradually turned serene and peaceful under my protective hand stroking her hair. "Shhhhh... Shhhhh... That's it girl, shhhh..."

"Mmmhhh... Mmmhhh..." She was still moaning—it was clear one could not expect Zoe not to do that with a cock in her mouth, but her moans were now quiet and peaceful; long, sleepy sighs of absolute pleasure.

"You're a good girl Zoe, you're a good girl."

The apartment was silent again, and I could focus on my writing properly. The words poured out in droves onto the screen. It was one of the most relaxing moments I had ever had in my life—there was only the sound of my keyboard, the rain outside, and small, wet sounds and moans coming from under the desk. Minutes before, Zoe had been fucking my cock with her throat, but now she was making love to it with her mouth.

She would place her tongue against the bottom of my shaft and run it up slowly, all the way up to the head. Zoe repeated that gesture multiple times, licking my cock from every possible angle. Then she placed her lips against the side of my shaft and kissed it lovingly by smacking her lips. The slut took my cock in her mouth and sucked it so slowly that it felt more like she was tasting a five-star meal. I felt her mouth getting slightly excited again, and her moans growing louder.

"Shhh, keep quiet," I reminded her. "It's ok Zoe, you can calm down. Be a good girl, keep sucking like a good girl." She responded to my words with serene moans. "My cock is going nowhere, alright Zoe? Don't you worry, it's going nowhere. You can calm down."

"Mmmmhhhh...." She kept on worshipping my cock.

"That's it, good girl. I'm not leaving you girl, don't worry. You're gonna get all my cum in your mouth, I promise. You don't need to worry, you're gonna get all of it."

Eventually, 9PM came. I quickly spellchecked the article, and finally I sent it to my boss, sinking into my seat with a sigh of relief. A moment later, I was unloading quantities of cum that I didn't know I had down into the slut's throat. She giggled like a maniac as it entered her mouth, gulping and slurping all of it down. The wet sounds and the moans stopped, and I looked under the desk.

Zoe's smile was the most genuine I had ever seen in my life. She looked up at me with stars in her eyes.

"Enjoyed your treat?" I said.

She nodded, closing her eyes and rubbing her face against my cock. "Thank you so much Jake."

Before I could comment on how her thanking me was absurd, I saw her eyes well up. She made a few sobs as tears fell.

"Are you ok?" I asked, concerned.

"Jake, I'm feeling amazing!" she sighed with tears in her eyes. She spoke with genuine emotion in the voice. "I haven't had that for three weeks; I was going crazy..." Zoe was obviously crying with relief. "There was just so much stress these last weeks, and my boyfriend wasn't around." She rubbed her face against my cock with her eyes closed—rubbing it like it was the most comforting thing in the world. "I can deal with all the shit life throws at me, I really do. But sometimes it's tiring to be strong. And with this..." she wrapped her lips around my cock and gave it a good suck. "Mwah. With this I can turn my mind blank. I can forget about all my problems and let someone take charge of me." She looked up at me and gave my cock a loving smooch. "Thank you so, so, so much Jake."

"You're welcome, Zoe." It felt absurd to say that when I had been the one getting blown, but Zoe was clearly the one who had gained the most enjoyment out of it. She was right: things went HER way. She had pulled the strings and made everything happen the way she wanted. She had wanted submission, and she had managed to guide me into dominating her. My outsider perspective on BDSM was broadened with this incredible revelation: submissives are just as powerful as the dominants they kneel before, if not more.

"Jake?"

"Yeah?"

"I know you just came, but... Can I please keep sucking?"

I had had my satisfaction, and in all honesty, if it had been my call completely, I would have said no. But this wasn't about me, nor about my pleasure. It was about Zoe's, and she deserved that comfort she needed. I smiled, put my hand on her head and pushed her down on my cock. She closed her eyes and went back to moaning quietly with me in her mouth.

It was a pretty sweet evening.


LylaVyolet
LylaVyolet
381 Followers